Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

4 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

The factory is to be given to YS. l think the shares of stocks are sold to get cash to buy the factory.

No the factory is for GY, the share that JH acquire before GY father dismissed as president 11% right she give to GY...JH give to YS was the share SN give to JH for payment for JB city lost and its 26% ( from DY shares)..thats why emily told JHmom that the shares JH take from SN might not use because Cells beauty might bankcrupt 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Absolutely agree. If Emily does not die, she has to leave alone. l am so surprised that in tonight episode, she is willingly to accept and follow up JH's mom request for JH to bring the gift to YS.

l really feel bad for GY who doesn't get any Christmas gift from JH as both of GY's mom and dad did receive from him.

Luckily, when GY's dad asked JH about his daughter Christmas gift, she was just concentrating on her son's racing car. To avoid the awkwardness, GY's mom explained something about DB and Chief Baek.

GY is a very nice and considerate person, she does not reveal everything about SN bad behavior to her birth mom.

SN's birth mom will surely find out her daughter who has caused so many of their miserable lives.

I wasn’t surprised that she allowed JH to go. I rolled my eyes though that he’s still in a position that he has to thank her for being understanding and allowing him to go. 

I also saw GY’s dad mention that JH didn’t get a gift for GY and even I was embarrassed when he said that. I know JH is not in a position to give her a gift but if he gets a second chance he sure has a lot to make up for. It was nice of GY’s mom to smooth over the dad’s thoughtless comment though. It was good to see YS sitting in his dad’s lap while he fed him cake.

GY is an amazing woman. That’s all I can say. Any man would be fortunate to have such a woman at their side. It’s easy enough for SN’s mother’s sake to not disclose just how terrible her daughter is so where I find GY astonishingly amazing is all the nasty things she put up with from the contract wife and kept them to herself. No one knows the extent of what she’s had to put up with.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I loved the end scene when SN realized she's been had.. Especially when JH mom walk out and thank her for the return of the building.. JH told SN it was a Christmas for his Mom.. SN looked speachless she couldn't believe she's been conned..  She stood there looking like a Deer caught in the headlights..

So I expects her to call Bobby and bring him to Korea.. SN looking at she's going out without nothing so will JH.. She may go as far as to tell Bibby to kill him and he'll be rewarded with Unstable Mable.. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

i might have drop this series out of frustration, however i still came here to sneak and peak hoping to catch glimpses of SN falls and also GY & JH back together :)

&

i want to wishes every a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR :) 

CaptureMerryXmas_zpss4abgb8s.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

With 5 episodes left - freakin' episodes, I'm sure - there is no proper resolution to all the problems.  SN still running around - attempting to leave the country -  for somebody who has a long list of crimes.

So - mom and daughter met - did the mother call the daughter by her real name?  What is SN's real name?

• Like 5

Now here's a question that has been lingering in my mind.. Being that SN is a fake why didn't GY family stop her from collecting DY inheritence.. On the grounds that she was a fruad.. They also could have used fraud against her and sued for child custody.. I mean is everyone in DY family dumb or what.. Atleast they could have had the money tied up in court for atleast 7yrs..    

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Now here's a question that has been lingering in my mind.. Being that SN is a fake why didn't GY family stop her from collecting DY inheritence.. On the grounds that she was a fruad.. They also could have used fraud against her and sued for child custody.. I mean is everyone in DY family dumb or what.. Atleast they could have had the money tied up in court for atleast 7yrs..    

@sava2sava, I don’t think that legally it matters that SN is a fraud for DY’s family. She is the biological mother of SY and DY’s legal wife who is on the registry of the Kang family. The Kang family has also covered up for SN too so she’s publicly accepted as one of them. Also, I suppose since the real Sena’s mother used the fake Sena to collect support money, she was basically given the legal identity of Sena in the US.

@viyra, SN ain’t going anywhere before wreaking havoc. She was already at the airport and went all the way back after realizing she was scammed. 

@dramaninja, I hope too that JH can handle Bobby because there’s hardly any time left to handle another serious threat when all the criminals are still on the loose. There’s the three villains at WB Group, Baek and CDB still to deal with. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, viyra said:

why do I have a feeling all Bobby needs is Emily?

Is this meant in a romantic way or meaning he wants something from her? In any case, according to K, JH is on the run from Bobby because JH saved his father’s life.  That’s what K told GY.

About HG, he didn’t seem put out at all about the likelihood that JB cannot have kids. I know statistics show that Westerners are having fewer babies if any at all but I can’t imagine it’s the same in SK. I certainly meet a lot of professional married women who don’t have kids and probably won’t have kids because they’re already in their 40s and they seem to prefer pets and traveling as a lifestyle. :lol: I suppose working long hours are not exactly conducive to raising kids. I just hope that JB accepts the ring now and I get some happy moments from them.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, joan0528 said:

I also feel the same..on the preview i saw emily thinking hard about something

1 hour ago, viyra said:

why do I have a feeling all Bobby needs is Emily?

Emily could be Bobby's ex girlfriend. l think in the end, Emily goes back together with Bobby.

This picture shows Emily poses with GY in the airport.
She could be leaving SK in the end.

• Like 2

@fansdrama, the same conclusion about the contract wife leaving was shared by @joan0528 earlier. However, I think it would be strange for JH to leave the resolution of the Bobby problem up to the contract wife. I can’t see him hiding behind a woman unless this Bobby isn’t looking for JH because of something he did. I know the divorce papers are in SK already though since JH confirmed this before the contract wife attempted the first suicide.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@fansdrama, the same conclusion about the contract wife leaving was shared by @joan0528 earlier. However, I think it would be strange for JH to leave the resolution of the Bobby problem up to the contract wife. I can’t see him hiding behind a woman unless this Bobby isn’t looking for JH because of something he did. I know the divorce papers are in SK already though since JH confirmed this before the contract wife attempted the first suicide.

I think just emily have to do with bobby from the fast maybe,,but for me emily leaving SK is her own choice, maybe she set JH free because she know she cant have JH...from what i see in yesterdays episode it seems that emily change, she is now open about JH meeting YS..

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I think just emily have to do with bobby from the fast maybe,,but for me emily leaving SK is her own choice, maybe she set JH free because she know she cant have JH...from what i see in yesterdays episode it seems that emily change, she is now open about JH meeting YS..

I can’t see her change as believable unless something happened to change her mind. Don’t forget just a day or two before she told GY she can’t live without JH. Her allowing JH to see YS could also be because she’s in a good mood since JH and his mom are being attentive to her and it’s Christmas. I’m not saying that her attitude didn’t undergo some change since she had the good sense to apologize to GY for tormenting her, I’m just saying it would be strange for her to just let go of JH without a catalyst because up until now she didn’t care about JH’s feelings or situation. She only cared about her own feelings.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Eventually, Emily agrees to divorce with JH so that he can go back together with GY.

She had attempted suicides for two to three times and  she still was saved.

The writer will not let her die, she will leave korea instead.

Her mom is still alive so she can go back to America and look for her.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Eventually, Emily agrees to divorce with JH so that he can go back together with GY.

She had attempted suicides for two to three times and  she still was saved.

The writer will not let her die, she will leave korea instead.

Her mom is still alive so she can go back to America and look for her.

@celebrianna my opinion is that emily have a change of mind after the call she receive from bobby,,yes we know that emily said she cant leave without JH but to think that JH will die if bobby find out were JH location make her scared thats the reason i think emily also change her mind..emily being with JH make JH life more dangerous..

@fansdrama yes the writer will not let another character die not emily because of how much she and JH suffer just for her to survive and its really cruel if they let emily die.. 

• Like 3