Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

What happened with the meeting between Kang JaeHyuk and JB?  She seemed helpless at the end.

• Like 5

Ep 98 w/ Eng subs:

OMO! OMO! OMO!

DeRanged is really coming loose at all ends.

HotHeir shuffled all his family to jail.  Finally!   

Why is WitchyFake still sashaying around, isn't she going to jail with EvilCEO & EvilPrez and some of the other division presidents?   

SweetGirl finds WitchyFake's mother?  The only thing important to HotHeir's family is that she is NOT THEIR FAMILY MEMBER.  So why? Oh well, she works in a restaurant, WitchyFake will have someone to take her food while she's in prison.

SweetGirl's family will take the little girl, she is their family.  They will not give her up to WitchyFake's bio-mom, so not getting their efforts to find her bio-mom.  WitchyFake doesn't want to leave the BigHouse, that's why she hasn't left!

Oh, such a touching scene between WitchyFake & Kelo, or whatever his name is.  Didn't he seem to be so warm and tender?  NO?  That's what I thought.  WHY she thinks she jumping onto the Kimo, or whatever his name is, ship is beyond me.  

Dying to see translation of conversation between HotHunk & WitchyFake towards end of episode, when she called Bobby.  Can he even believe he lived with that witch for 5 yrs?  Good thing they didn't marry.  

- Watched w/subs... SO....

WitchyFake wants to buy YB City for $100 million (yen,krona,won, whatevers) she thinks she is undercutting other bidders and forcing HotHunk to accept her offer - threatens him by calling "Bobby."  Of course, he taunts her about her 'commission.'   HotHunk signs, then laughs, says there were no other bids/offers.  WitchyFake says that when she came to Korea it was only to marry into DumbBro's family and ruin YB.  Now she is going to take her loot, run away, maybe even change her name.  THEN, HotHunk tells WitchyHunk 'Remember, he said he would risk his life to 'catch her.'  Uh-oh... now WitchyFake is wondering WHAT IS COMING DOWN????  How much did she miss or mess-up?  

Xmas errands to finish while waiting for subs.  AHHHHH!!!  Can hardly wait for new series!

• Like 7

Okay everyone these people in these dramas never lock there doors why would they lock there phones.. It's like Korea has no crime rate at all.. Where theres no breaking and entering robbery and so forth.. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

SNthreatening to tell Bobby about YS and where to find JH and stupid GY going to meet  her enemy's mother, so SN will find peace when she ends up wherever the writer puts her in the end.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

KBS changes "Love Till the Eñd' broadcasting times again.

('KBS Music & Song Festival' has been postponed)

Episode 99            Dec  24

Episode 100          Dec  25

Episode 101          Dec  26

Episode 102          Dec  27

Episode 103.         Dec  28

Episode 104.         Dec  31

2 hours ago, cp23 said:

SNthreatening to tell Bobby about YS and where to find JH and stupid GY going to meet  her enemy's mother, so SN will find peace when she ends up wherever the writer puts her in the end.

Can't say GY is stupid to meet her enemy's mother. She has no choice as HK asking her a favor to meet his fake sister's mom.

She is just returning to do a favor for him as a appreciation he helps her during their scandal and their fake engagement and marriage.

lf not his help, she can't even get Cells beauty back.

Before GY went to meet SN's bio mom, she had asked HK whether she could tell her ahout SN.

l guess that GY must have told SN's mom about how she manipulate, cheating them and maybe her brother's death too.

She is hoping that SN's bio mom will persuade and advise SN to surrender herself and admit her crimes.

On the hand, SN denies her bio mom, she refuses to recognize her. She could be thinking her bio mom had left her in America when she was young.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, viyra said:

What happened with the meeting between Kang JaeHyuk and JB?  She seemed helpless at the end.

HG’s dad invited JB over to basically tell her he gives them his blessing and he wanted to know why JB broke up with HG. JB told him the truth that she can’t have kids. I think HG might find out the truth next episode since JB will be rushed to the hospital because she’s unconscious and bleeding. It was a scary thing to see when her mom found her and she was barely conscious and the sheets were bloody.

I hate hate hate this new plot with Sena’s mother. Isn’t there enough going on already without the introduction of this new character? Only unless the Bobby storyline won’t really blow up because there’s him to deal with along with “cray cray” and the rest.

Speaking up Unstable Mabel, it’s like she’s getting worse. Shouldn’t she go to a psych hospital or something? She really does need serious therapy to get stronger and get her life together. Holding on to JH as a crutch is a terrible idea in the long run. I don’t see her improving at all. She’s vacillating between some stability and instability. That’s how she was even before the two suicide attempts in SK. I feel that the best solution for her is to go through long-term counseling at a nice facility in a beautiful environment to get her mind off the past so that she can begin to appreciate life again. I don’t see how living with JH will make her improve because to me their relationship always made it seem like he was just there. They weren’t enjoying activities together or even talking about things that weren’t related to revenge or his family, child or ex-wife. 

• Like 6

@fansdramathanks for providing the schedule  for  the remaining episodes.

@celebrianna- thanks for  the info on the meeting  between Kang JaeHyuk and JB - I guess he is beginning to look at HK his son in a different light now - he can see he really must have grown ----- some of that!!!!

Me too - 5 episodes remaining and they added another impossible plot - the appearance of a new character.  Concentrate on the old criminals already!!!!!

• Like 3

@viyra, yes, KJH is finally acting like a father towards HG. Even when HG exposed the recordings of their illegal doings on the company’s broadcast system, unlike Mobster Chairman and Sena, KJH threw up the white flag while the other two protested against what HG did. I really hope HG find out tomorrow what’s really happening with JB because it’s about time the issue is tackled between them. The only persons who know what’s truly going on now are GY and KJH. Not even JB’s mom and JH know the truth but hopefully they’ll find out tomorrow.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, celebrianna said:

@viyra, yes, KJH is finally acting like a father towards HG. Even when HG exposed the recordings of their illegal doings on the company’s broadcast system, unlike Mobster Chairman and Sena, KJH threw up the white flag while the other two protested against what HG did. I really hope HG find out tomorrow what’s really happening with JB because it’s about time the issue is tackled between them. The only persons who know what’s truly going on now are GY and KJH. Not even JB’s mom and JH know the truth but hopefully they’ll find out tomorrow.

HK and JB love story is beginning to feel more heart-breaking than that of JH and GY.  I hope that KJH, in spite learning the truth about the break-up between HK and JB, would lend more support that go back on his words.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, viyra said:

HK and JB love story is beginning to feel more heart-breaking than that of JH and GY.  I hope that KJH, in spite learning the truth about the break-up between HK and JB, would lend more support that go back on his words.

I think they’re both heartbreaking in a different way. I would really prefer a miracle for JB rather than them adopting Song Yi because I really feel that DY’s family should raise his only heir. I also feel that SY would be at the risk of getting spoiled in a wealthy family whereas she would be brought up well by GY. However, most of all, my heart just breaks for GY’s family because they lost DY and the only precious thing left from him is his child. I just think it would be too much to give her up to another family regardless. It’s too hard breaking for me to think about for that family. 

I do wonder though how JB and HG’s relationship will be resolved. I know his dream is to go backpacking with JB so maybe he will also be okay with not having kids since they really can’t be dragging kids backpacking. :lol: However, it would still be nice if they got a miracle.

As to JH and GY, for me it’s just sad how JH entangled himself with a crazy person that he can’t disentangle himself from and he’s missing out on so many precious moments with his son who is growing more each day. All the little things like giving his son a bath, dressing him, eating with him, playing with him, teaching him, sleeping with him, etc...he’s barely experienced any of this. I hope he’s able to someday soon before his kid grows up. And well, he’s missing out on a beautiful, remarkable, faithful, strong, loving woman whom he hurt a lot yet that woman still deeply love him.

I saw the video preview of tomorrow’s episode and it looks like GY took SN to see her mother. It looks like SN is at the airport to leave with SY. HG is at JB’s bedside in the hospital. SN packs up her office at YB group. JH brought gifts it seems for his son and perhaps GY’s parents because they had gift bags. YS looked like he got a race car. 

• Like 3

thanks  for  the text preview @celebrianna- I am guessing SN's trip will not happen - that's the trip she agreed to take with ajinomoto-ssi - and who knows, he might tip the cops and she gets caught this time for real!!!  Tired of her getting away with all her dirty moves.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, fansdrama said:

Oh dear......ln next preview, SN is going to take revenge with Bobby on JH.

Yeah, I saw in the text preview that Bobby will be used as revenge against JH. I’m glad because it looks like the only way to get rid of that bleach blonde is to blow things up with Bobby. She’s the one who tipped SN off by telling her about three times that JH has a weakness and SN pretty much figured out the rest. No doubt that JH will as usual cover up her fault in this though. 

I saw the Raw episode on YouTube and I can barely watch any scenes with that person now. It’s like she’ll be around right to the end of this show no doubt still clinging onto to JH if he survives though it might be better for him to kick the bucket than spend the rest of his life with a cray-cray person with nonexistent appeal.

The most satisfying part of the episode for me was watching SN find out she’s been scammed. :lol: Absolutely loved it. 

@viyra, SN came back from the airport of her own volition because she probably found out she was scammed. :lol: I can only interpret from the scenes though. She sent SY home with the driver and went to JH’s private office where she’s met with Koji, JH and JH’s mom who are all smiling at her for their successful scam.

• Like 4

Todays episode is good..SN sell YB city to Kojie and now going to Swiss with him..JH told chairman jung about what SN did to YB city and as you expect he angry with SN...Emily was discharge to the hospital on christmas eve and stay in JH mom house for a while..JH mom saod she need to give to YS her gift but Emily told JH that he must bring th gift to YS..( i can see emily is changing now she is not jealous or angry with JH going to jaedong restaurant )..GY bring SN to her mother but SN refuse to accept her, she also told her mother about everthing she did ( attempted murder of her friend and the reason for DY death )..

SN,on the other hand while in the airport with SY watch the video where Kojie telling the media about him taking over YB city..and that it she already have in mind that shes been scam by kojie and rushed to where kojie staying where she see not only kojie but JH and JH mom..

The preview for tomorrow, SN told chairman jung that KH is tge scammer,,,KJW ask SN to go with her mother and SY in US and leave korea..

As for emily i know she will go back to the US maybe wed or thursday episode...in instagram post i saw a pic with her and GY in the airport and also her pic alone in thr airport so we must expect that she give up JH,and go back to US with her mother.. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

Yeah, I saw in the text preview that Bobby will be used as revenge against JH. I’m glad because it looks like the only way to get rid of that bleach blonde is to blow things up with Bobby. She’s the one who tipped SN off by telling her about three times that JH has a weakness and SN pretty much figured out the rest. No doubt that JH will as usual cover up her fault in this though. 

I saw the Raw episode on YouTube and I can barely watch any scenes with that person now. It’s like she’ll be around right to the end of this show no doubt still clinging onto to JH if he survives though it might be better for him to kick the bucket than spend the rest of his life with a cray-cray person with nonexistent appeal.

The most satisfying part of the episode for me was watching SN find out she’s been scammed. :lol: Absolutely loved it. 

@viyra, SN came back from the airport of her own volition because she probably found out she was scammed. :lol: I can only interpret from the scenes though. She sent SY home with the driver and went to JH’s private office where she’s met with Koji, JH and JH’s mom who are all smiling at her for their successful scam.

Absolutely agree. If Emily does not die, she has to leave Korea alone. l am so surprised that in tonight episode, she is willingly to accept and follow up JH's mom request for JH to bring the gift to YS.

l really feel bad for GY who doesn't get any Christmas gift from JH as both of GY's mom and dad did receive from him.

Luckily, when GY's dad asked JH about his daughter Christmas gift, she was just concentrating on her son's racing car. To avoid the awkwardness, GY's mom explained something about DB and Chief Baek.

GY is a very nice and considerate person, she does not reveal everything about SN bad behavior to her birth mom.

SN's birth mom will surely find out her daughter who has caused so many of their miserable lives.

Will Bob comes to Korea to look for JH after SN inform him about JH whereabout?

And will Bob takes GY or YS as hostage to threaten JH?

• Like 3

@joan0528, I saw too that the contract wife handed the gift to JH but I could care less now. I can only hope that she disappears for good but I have to see it with my own eyes. Right to the end I don’t like her. I remember every harassing word and thing she has done to GY which was undeserved. GY never did anything at all to warrant the harassment and abuse because she was pretty much staying in her own lane. Just for that I loathe the contract wife. When I watch the past episodes my loathing for her multiply even more with the way she kept acting like she can assert authority over YS just because she was the contract wife and GY had to put up with listening to that crap. /end of rant. :rage:

All that aside, I definitely can’t wait for the subs to understand SN’s fall. So delicious. I saw the part with her mother but I honestly don’t care about that. The character was introduced too late so for me it has no value or interest. I also can’t wait to see Mafia Chairman’s response tomorrow. JH and the Good Friend organization sure got him back for what happened six years ago.

I love the sparkly that HG left for JB. It’s a beautiful diamond ring. I hope she accepts it. I do wonder though if he found out she can’t have kids.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Absolutely agree. Emily will either die when there is a fight between JH and Bobby. If she does not die, she has to leave with Bobby or alone. l am so surprised that in tonight episode, she is willingly to accept and follow up JH's mom request for JH to bring the gift to YS.

l really feel bad for GY who doesn't get any Christmas gift from JH as both of GY's mom and dad did receive from him.

Luckily, when GY's dad asked JH about his daughter Christmas gift, she was just concentrating on her son's racing car. To avoid the awkwardness, GY's mom explained something about DB and Chief Baek.

GY is a very nice and considerate person, she does not reveal anything about SN bad behavior to her birth mom.

SN's birth mom will surely find out her daughter who has caused so many of their misery lives.

SN herself reveal everything to her bio mom about how she live herlife, at first she said that her mother want to find her because she is part of chaebol family and have many money then later she angry with her mom for abandoning her and telling her how she live her life in other country...

As for JH present to GY..i didnot see any akwardness in GY face when her parents ask about JH gift to GY,, she didnot expect anything from JH just to have little time she ask JH to give to YS for christmas eve and JH fulfill that..GY mother also clearly told GY father that GY didnot need to receive present from JH because she already receive more gift from him like JH buying factory for GY, giving her share of stocks, finding the fake factory in china, catching chief baek and CDB..then GY father didnot say anything and they laugh all together

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@joan0528, I saw too that the contract wife handed the gift to JH but I could care less now. I can only hope that she disappears for good but I have to see it with my own eyes. Right to the end I don’t like her. I remember every harassing word and thing she has done to GY which was undeserved. GY never did anything at all to warrant the harassment and abuse because she was pretty much staying in her own lane. Just for that I loathe the contract wife. When I watch the past episodes my loathing for her multiply even more with the way she kept acting like she can assert authority over YS just because she was the contract wife and GY had to put up with listening to that crap. /end of rant. :rage:

All that aside, I definitely can’t wait for the subs to understand SN’s fall. So delicious. I saw the part with her mother but I honestly don’t care about that. The character was introduced too late so for me it has no value or interest. I also can’t wait to see Mafia Chairman’s response tomorrow. JH and the Good Friend organization sure got him back for what happened six years ago.

I love the sparkly that HG left for JB. It’s a beautiful diamond ring. I hope she accepts it. I do wonder though if he found out she can’t have kids.

@celebrianna yes HK know already that JB might not have kids, HK father told him but HK still want to marry JB regardless of anything...

I also angry with Emily for what she did to GY because if her mental problem but i can see now that emily is starting to change her attitude, well for its to late already because the viewer already dont like her at all..i the preview i saw emily thinking very serious holding her phone,, ithink she want to settle bobby for herself because she know SN will use him for JH,,,maybe thats the time emily will decide to go back to US and divorce JH so they wont have any connection..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

SN herself reveal everything to her bio mom about how she live herlife, at first she said that her mother want to find her because she is part of chaebol family and have many money then later she angry with her mom for abandoning her and telling her how she live her life in other country...

As for JH present to GY..i didnot see any akwardness in GY face when her parents ask about JH gift to GY,, she didnot expect anything from JH just to have little time she ask JH to give to YS for christmas eve and JH fulfill that..GY mother also clearly told GY father that GY didnot need to receive present from JH because she already receive more gift from him like JH buying factory for GY, giving her share of stocks, finding the fake factory in china, catching chief baek and CDB..then GY father didnot say anything and they laugh all together

The factory is to be given to YS. l think the shares of stocks are sold to get cash to buy the factory.

Emily's mental sickness is sometimes good and at times not very good, I really hope that what you say she has changed.

lf Bobby comes to Korea, he will surely seek revenge on JH and someone will be hurt or die.

• Like 3