Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

I was so hoping that Emily would just jump over the rail and into the river while walking by it.  I am really tired of her and her crying.  She knows JH does not love her and she just wants him to pity her and stay with her.  She thinks by doing what she did today that he will feel sorry for her and stay with her.  Why would she want someone that doesn't love her.  Pity is not love.   

As far as the wedding between GY and HK, no way.  They should not be getting married.  If they want a wedding then he should marry JB.  

JH has way too much going on to worry about Emily.  She chose the path she wanted to take and that was to overdose with pills.  I say let her stay in the hospital and whether or not she recovers should not be his problem.  I would leave her there and if she recovers then I would only go see her to have her sign the divorce papers.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

I was so hoping that Emily would just jump over the rail and into the river while walking by it.  I am really tired of her and her crying.  She knows JH does not love her and she just wants him to pity her and stay with her.  She thinks by doing what she did today that he will feel sorry for her and stay with her.  Why would she want someone that doesn't love her.  Pity is not love.   

As far as the wedding between GY and HK, no way.  They should not be getting married.  If they want a wedding then he should marry JB.  

JH has way too much going on to worry about Emily.  She chose the path she wanted to take and that was to overdose with pills.  I say let her stay in the hospital and whether or not she recovers should not be his problem.  I would leave her there and if she recovers then I would only go see her to have her sign the divorce papers.  

I totally agree with you but if JH abandon Emily now it would probably make him look very bad. I say he have done more than enough for her and she didn’t even appreciate it. The mere fact that she threatened him with the people in the US tells me she doesn’t have any gratitude towards him. If she feels that she paid back his kindness by marrying him to change his identity, this chick really have no understanding of what he did for her. 

• Like 4

@celebrianna @Pam_Van Fossen emily is afraid to be alone thats why she keep on holding to JH if she go back to US theres nobody nor relatives of her there,, actually its better for JH to talk to emily that if she wants to stay in SK and live with them maybe ok right but not as a married couple but because emily's minds os unstable she always think about jealousy, she always listen to SN words.. As for JH i think he cannot do anything now about the murder case of SN, he can only touch the YB city but if its about proving SN guilty theres nothing he can do with emily being coma...

For me i agree of GY marrying HK for revenge, we all know that this marriage will only be for papers and just to show the people that the rumor about HK is untrue...the revenge for DY death it is GY who can do it because she is the direct relative of the victim..

• Like 4

@joan0528, I don’t have a problem with GY seeking her revenge in her own way.

I’m more concerned about JH right now because I don’t want him to stay with Emily. Even if he and GY are finally over, I think he should be able to freely live his life. His marriage to Emily was never about love so I don’t want him saddled to her because he pities her. Let her find her own purpose to continue living. To me the way she is right now she is dissing JH’s efforts six years ago to keep her alive. She could be dead but she’s alive now and she doesn’t even know how to be grateful for that much. People like these will never be happy because they miss the essence of gratitude.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

@celebrianna i think emily will die as the doctor said emily drink to much dose of medicine that can cause liver failure, but before that she will talk to JH first..maybe she will let go of JH something like that..

By doing what she did she either wanted to die or to make JH feel guilty so I guess in either case she got her wish. I still can’t see her just dying like that though because this is a Kdrama. -_-

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

I agree fully :) Now again we get one step forward, two step backward dancing... I'm so tired of Emily, I don't feel pity. It's clear that Emily won't give up their marriage... I think really she has to die, because now HotHunk can't leave her :( 

I wouldn't like HK-GY marriage to be happened... Now KY does the same, than HotHunk did before. I disapproved HotHunk's marriage, and now I condemn KY-HK marriage too. Both of them get married, how can they be together again??? Divorce takes at least 1-2 month... 

It says a lot that up to now I couldn't wait for subtitle and I watched. But now first I didn't watch fully with subtitle. I begin giving up, although now just 16 episode remained...

• Like 4

Sena creating more rumours just move Ga Young into her household even faster. Ga Young is willing to enter their house to exact her revenge.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jackie1048 said:

Sena creating more rumours just move Ga Young into her household even faster. Ga Young is willing to enter their house to exact her revenge.

Yes its true GY is willing to marry HK just to enter in the tiger house..will it be good or not for her? I just hope it will turn out the way she really wanted it..

• Like 3

4 hours ago, joan0528 said:

@celebrianna @Pam_Van Fossen emily is afraid to be alone thats why she keep on holding to JH if she go back to US theres nobody nor relatives of her there,, actually its better for JH to talk to emily that if she wants to stay in SK and live with them maybe ok right but not as a married couple but because emily's minds os unstable she always think about jealousy, she always listen to SN words.. As for JH i think he cannot do anything now about the murder case of SN, he can only touch the YB city but if its about proving SN guilty theres nothing he can do with emily being coma...

For me i agree of GY marrying HK for revenge, we all know that this marriage will only be for papers and just to show the people that the rumor about HK is untrue...the revenge for DY death it is GY who can do it because she is the direct relative of the victim..

I also agree that GY marry HK , though they are not lovebirds but they have the same goal for revenge, GY is taking revenge cos of her brother and HK is cos of his dad. They will marry in name only and after SM is put behind bars, they can go in different way.

GY has said to JH that any unacceptable feelings, she has kept away already. She has prepared to fight alone in this 'war' without JH involving with her. She lives in the same house with SN, she can easily spy on her and she can search her room to find DY's mobile when SN is not around. She can pretend to be nice to her and at the same time. watch her every movements like a hawk.

l find that HK is stupid, his revenge with GY still haven't concluded, why is he so anxious to look out for JB again.

He should wait till everything is settled. He has openly dated JB and gives SN the opportunity to catch them, by using their scandal to spread their rumors. The only solution for him now is to marry GY to stop the scandal and to protect JB from the media.

• Like 3

Ep 87 w/Eng subs:  Writer, NOW what are you going to do?

SweetGirl marries HotHeir, moves into mansion.  

WHY WHY WHY didn't the EvilCEO make EvilPrez kick Witchy FAKE out?   

DeRanged... what a train wreck.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@Takingthehighroad  I agree I have seen a couple of drama's like that myself where the main character is pulling all these stunts for "good" reasons, while the suffering partner is all accepting in it.  But by the end they are pulled apart by it all and find the person closest to them  and been their friend through it all is their true lover....

Like now i can see them both drawn to emily's plight "maybe she really did love you" or "I beleive she really does love you", which being in hospital in these type of drama's translates to "Maybe i wastn fair".

Meanwhile if GY is determined to go back into the house it means marriage, and even though he will marry her if she wants in there or let her go if thats the case.  He appears gentle to her would be good for her realise she is special herself and chasing the "ideal" of first love isnt aways "True Love".

• Like 3

GY and HK cannot marry immediately so she brings YS together to live in HK's house. They will eventually cohabit together.

This will cause JH a big heartache.

GY demanded from Chairman Jung for YB Cosmetics to exchange getting married to HK.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

GY and HK cannot marry immediately so she brings YS together to live in HK's house. They will eventually cohabit together.

This will cause JH a big heartache.

GY demanded from Chairman Jung for YB Cosmetics to exchange getting married to HK.

Its really getting excited have you seen the face of SN and Fakedad when they enter the house and see GY there wahaha...JH also is pitying emily that why he stat by her side..

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Its really getting excited have you seen the face of SN and Fakedad when they enter the house and see GY there wahaha...JH also is pitying emily that why he stat by her side..

Do you see how Chief Baey treating SN in her office?

ln her list will add another foe against her. l think he will soon testify her that she hires him for kidnapping and murdering. He will put all the blames on her. Chief Baey is now controlled by Chairman Jung.

When JH comes to know that GY and YS live with HK, he will get jealous again.

Since he chooses to stay with Emily, GY also can choose HK to be together.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Leila Essalih said:

For the second time; JH choose Emily and let dawn KY; 

I like how GY face JH today she really did what she say to lockwd her feeling for JH, ican see how disappointed JH when GY told her that she will enter in HK house..actually GY cannot relay on emily alone and JH also that why she is doing her own things alone, i just hope nothing bad will happen to her and YS..

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I like how GY face JH today she really did what she say to lockwd her feeling for JH, ican see how disappointed JH when GY told her that she will enter in HK house..actually GY cannot relay on emily alone and JH also that why she is doing her own things alone, i just hope nothing bad will happen to her and YS..

Anyway JH can't have both Emily and GY.

GY wants to take YS along with her so that he can play with SY (he told GY on last episode that he wish to see his cousin again) and also he can help her to attract SN attention so that she can find the video in DY's mobile.

• Like 3

Just now, fansdrama said:

Anyway JH can't have both Emily and GY.

GY wants to take YS along with her so that he can play with SY (he told GY on last episode that he wish to see his cousin again) and also he can help her to attract SN attention so that she can find the video in DY's mobile.

Why do i feel that HK will fall in love to GY again hahaha or im just making an illusion..but honestly they look good together HK and GY..JH is really bother that GY is in HK house..

• Like 3