Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

Just now, fansdrama said:

HG has told GY not to tell her family including anybody about their fake engagement. lf JB knows it, her mum will find out from her too. JB's mum will spread to Emily and GY's family. So to to keep it secret, it is safe not to let others find out or else their revenge will fail again.

l believe that after the revenge GY will go and personally apologise to JB.

l think that she has her purpose to stay in HG's house with YS. She is trying to look for DY's phone. He had the video of SN meeting Chief Baey while they were at the picnic.

Funny how an outsider is needed to look for DY's phone.  They already searched SN's room when they were looking for a USB but didn't find anything.  They also didn't find the  credit card of the DimWit Dad that SN used to transfer the funds - the credit card was hidden in between the blankets - and the maids turned the closet upside down and didn't find anything.  The writer is still trying to tell everyone that SN, the devil is wiser than anybody in this drama.  Evil vs. Good - Evil wins - that is what the writer is trying to project.  HK lives in that house - doesn't he have the time to search for anything while SN is not around?  I'm glad JB told HK off - no matter how much I want them to be together, I am not with their coupling anymore.  Unless, something good comes out - but that is not going to be me.

Sorry peeps - I am really disappointed on how this has turned - instead of watching, I would rather come here and enjoy the conversations - hope I don't offend anyone. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@viyra, I assume this show is like makjang so I’m able to tolerate the writer’s crazy plots. I guess we should be thankful that none of these fake marriages involve consummation so it’s not exactly like American soap operas. If it went that far I would definitely not be around to watch this anymore. 

• Like 4

l just read a viewer/fan about HK and GY getting married after their short engagement. l hope is not true?

The poor kid, YS will be taken back to JH.

How will he be treated by his grandma (JH's mum)?

And will Emily trying to get rid of him as she doesn't want him to occupy more times with JH?

How can GY (with YS) move in HK's house if she is still engaged to him?

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

l just read a viewer/fan about HK and GY getting married after their short engagement. l hope is not true?

The poor kid, YS will be taken back to JH.

How will he be treated by his grandma (JH's mum)?

And will Emily trying to get rid of him as she doesn't want him to occupy more times with JH?

How can GY (with YS) move in HK's house if she is still engaged to him?

Eh, are they really getting married or is it just viewer speculation? 

Even if she does get married to HG, it makes no sense whatsoever for YS to live with his father’s family. JH has been pretty consistent about this and I just can’t see him changing his stance on this. To me that viewer is probably speculating on the content of the preview for tomorrow because all those points were touched on. Quite frankly, I could see JH wanting to wrap things up with SN as soon as possible and desiring to return to the US. He looks like he’s in full guilt mode and I think he likes to runaway so I can see him leaving. I however can not see him taking YS from GY. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I am glad I am not the only one irritated at this drama.  I've read nasty comments, some even saying this drama is for those with strong stomach.  This drama started with family drama, romance, and then went off to full blast crimes - stealing, beating people up, killing.  And the manipulator and offender is right in front of everyone's noses and they all pretended they don't see her.  Some comments are even saying this drama has to stop now as it is influencing not just the young ones but the adult viewers as well, with all the crimes being committed and the authorities brushing them off.  That is not good image SK is showing to international viewers.

@viyra

Spoiler

actually, I guess it depends on where those international viewers are from. The reason I started to watch Asian tv shows instead is because I can’t stand American tv any more. British tv is even worse. They show and say just about anything now. Some of the things are so shocking like kids talking about sexual stuff that I couldn’t believe my ears. They also don’t leave anything for the imagination. They are truly disgusting unlike tv years ago.

I started watching this show last weekend in a binge watch after discovering it on KBS World YouTube channel. It started off family oriented enough to me but SN shouting, screaming and crazy rants made me feel like it’s more like melodrama especially after her truly evil acts started kicking in. 

As as far as teaching morals to young people, I generally find drama shows shouldn’t be the medium for that unless it’s “genuinely” family oriented. However, I do see the point of criticizing the writer for SN making everyone around her look stupid and make stupid decisions. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, celebrianna said:

@viyra

Reveal hidden contents

actually, I guess it depends on where those international viewers are from. The reason I started to watch Asian tv shows instead is because I can’t stand American tv any more. British tv is even worse. They show and say just about anything now. Some of the things are so shocking like kids talking about sexual stuff that I couldn’t believe my ears. They also don’t leave anything for the imagination. They are truly disgusting unlike tv years ago.

I started watching this show last weekend in a binge watch after discovering it on KBS World YouTube channel. It started off family oriented enough to me but SN shouting, screaming and crazy rants made me feel like it’s more like melodrama especially after her truly evil acts started kicking in. 

As as far as teaching morals to young people, I generally find drama shows shouldn’t be the medium for that unless it’s “genuinely” family oriented. However, I do see the point of criticizing the writer for SN making everyone around her look stupid and make stupid decisions. 

This drama is too violent, some characters such as SN continously throwing things at her secretary is too much for audiences to watch and his fake dad too.

KBS allows this to happen onscreen and consider is the world television production station. Most of our cable tv here can watch their news, variety shows and dramas other than SBS and MBC.

lt is also considered such a waste for some good characters/actors to act in this drama.

Not only the writer, the PD should be fired too as l have read from viewers who put their comments in KBS official website forum.

• Like 3

Would be nice if GY and HK really end up together!  So when it is revealed that it was a fake marriage, JH will realise how much his contractual marriage hurt GY (among other things).  His sister who dumped HK twice will also knows what its like to be dumped!  

But since GY and JH have a child together, they will have them together at the end.  Unless JH dies.  Sorry to all his fans but I couldn't care less if he drops dead. 

HK and GY's brother showed such great potential.  Why is the writer not willing to make the most of their characters?  

• Like 3

Truthfully, I'm not just disgusted with this drama but also with all the others I've kept up with. And some of the new dramas with my favorite stars are a big let-down. I need a good ole historical drama like Dong Yi or Yi San...

I'd write the final scene like this:  Hunk-of-Blank is hiding behind a concrete pillar, big diamond in hand, ready to go to GY and propose again.  BUT he sees GY & HK, each holding one of YS's little hands. YS stops, looks up at HK and says:  "Is it OK if I call you daddy? You've always been here for mom & me."

GY smiles and squeezes his hand. "You love Unc (or whatever YS calls him) that much?"

YS whispers, "Yes, momma, and I know you love him, too. Can we be a family?"

As they walk down the street, swinging YS between them, an ambulance & street-sweeper come to clean up the Hunk-of-Blank lying on the sidewalk behind the pillar.

The End.

• Like 3

NO WAY!!! I wouldn't happy if HyunKi and KaYoung would be together or have contract marriage. I think HotHunk wouldn't accept, because already he regretted this fake-engagement too... I watch this series for HotHunk and KaYoung, and sincerely what did Hyunki do for KaYoung??? Nothing... HotHunk always does the hard work or get hurt, everybody wait for help from him (yet KaYoung too...). He wasn't able to go to China in factories, HotHunk did instead of him. What did he do that he would deserve KaYoung?? Nothing...  Yet he couldn't fight for JungBin although she would have escaped with him. I will be very-very angry, if in the end HyunKi and KaYoung would be together... I saw a lot of kdramas but I had never second-lead syndrome, I would feel to be cheated on, I watched this 100-episode craziness for them that in the end they wouldn't be together. No way...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, joan0528 said:

GY and HK or GY and JH, i shipped this 2 couple because they look good together and also HK was there for GY all this time help her and become her companion..while JH is GY first and until now he still love him as well as JH to GY...I will not disappointed with the writer if GY will end up with either JH or HK but if this writer will make SN suffer less or be forgiven by the people she hurt, i will curse her and i will never ever watch a drama were this writer wrote...

Same as me. l have the fear this writer favor the character of SN a lot.

She gave her many chances and not being caught. Many viewers are already protesting.

JH should tell tell his mum off that he will not fight for the custody of YS.

l hope all ends well as what we are expected.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, csancsy said:

NO WAY!!! I wouldn't happy if HyunKi and KaYoung would be together or have contract marriage. I think HotHunk wouldn't accept, because already he regretted this fake-engagement too... I watch this series for HotHunk and KaYoung, and sincerely what did Hyunki do for KaYoung??? Nothing... HotHunk always does the hard work or get hurt, everybody wait for help from him (yet KaYoung too...). He wasn't able to go to China in factories, HotHunk did instead of him. What did he do that he would deserve KaYoung?? Nothing...  Yet he couldn't fight for JungBin although she would have escaped with him. I will be very-very angry, if in the end HyunKi and KaYoung would be together... I saw a lot of kdramas but I had never second-lead syndrome, I would feel to be cheated on, I watched this 100-episode craziness for them that in the end they wouldn't be together. No way...

l think that the writer puts them so early to get married (if that is so), they then will divorce about end of the drama.

But this is crazy, marriage after that divorce, the same as JH. HK divorce once, so do GY and JH.

Why this writer has to put almost the lead characters to get divorce, is this a trends?

Because of wanting to watch the two lead actor/actress or else l won't choose to watch this kind of crazy drama at all.

Really can have heart attack  and getting shock with every episode as the  story and the character is so crazy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, csancsy said:

HY did nothing?  He disclosed what his father and SN was up to and therefore lost his position, company shares etc.  That's just one of the things he did.  

• Like 2

Episode 84

Preview

GY will re-enter home shopping, and flood has to fight her for it.

In the 84th episode of KBS2TV's daily drama 'Love to the end' (KBS2TV), HK and GY who were engaged in arrangements, intercepted the home shopping time of Sena .

According to the drama  'Love to the End' published on the official website, HK presents an expensive blue diamond ring to GY and dismisses suspicions around him.

Sena laughed at JH, who gave her a glass ring. "I do not know how you feel now," said Sena, who told him, "I feel bad."

On the other hand, JH's mum comes to GY's mum and declares to have custody rights for YS. "If GY get married, we have to go to the custody of her child," said Young-ok.

On the other hand, GY will be screened at the home shopping site. Kim Chan-jang tells Senna, "I contacted you at home shopping, but I did not have a second broadcast."

Kang Yeon-hyuk (HK's dad) who received the report said, "How is the alternative work going?"

On the other hand, JH throws bait by spreading the story of Chief Baek on the Internet to attract Baek-jeol.

Jung Han tells GY, "Chung wants me to catch the white chief, he would give me something." GY said, "So, how do you find that person?"

It raises the question of whether or not the chief baek will display the bait that has set.

GY is embarking on a marriage with HK to get rid of Senna's schemes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Since they add more episode to this drama, i think the writer really wants the marriage to happen and to pursue the love triangle between them, because the first part of this drama was really a love triangle between JH HK and GY but JH and GY married to early...Were talking about "power" her which GY want to have, being engage to HK will not give him enough power to fight with SN and KJW so the marriage must happen, that is why also JH was worried about his plan of course the woman he loves will be married to another man by his own idea / plan / plot ( ouch it really hurt right )

HK and GY marriage will be short, the same as GY marry to JH for one month (courtship 2 months) only.

l really hate this writer, l wonder that is she a divorcee and she is writing her own story?

I will like to see GY's reaction when her mum tells her what JH's mum requested.

ls she willing to give up JS for the sake of revenge?

Maybe cos of taking revenge, her life will be in danger too so to YS.

l hope that she considers thoroughly.

Please make the writer has conscience or else the drama will not be meaningful anymore.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Is this writer has same history as the writer of APGUJEONG MIDNIGHT SUN?? hahaha killing people in the drama or marrying more than one..

No, she is another lady writer of Apgujeong Midnight Sun whose name is Im Sung Hang who also wrote Princess Aurora,  New Tales of Giseang, Assorted Jems

"Love To The End" lady writer name is Lee Sun Hee who wrote Gold Land, Thorn Birds, All is Well

"Apgujeonh Midnight Sun" and "Love To The End" drama ratings are almost the same.

• Like 2

this writer use marriage as a piece of chess :x

there is no meaning in the marriage for the writer

• Like 3

2 hours ago, joan0528 said:

What i mean is, the writer of love to the end drama is like or their minds are the same as the writer of AMS, because in their script they include marriage and death very lightly..

Yes, their way of writing are almost the same. and funny is both are ladies writers.

Their mnds are marriage, killing and death.

And you can see when both dramas are broadcasted, some viewers thought they are from the same writer.

• Like 1