Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

So true about that dress it looks like someone got sick and threw up tulle and it all landed on her... 

All I can say is simplicity is best!!! 

@UnniSarah  Thanks for the weekend gift of happiness!!!  It's worth seeing again and again!! LOL:w00t:

First of all, I want to apologize to all of you for stopping the recaps like that, Unfortunately I have been sidetracked by a lot of these new dramas that are out there and which also seem to be good. So sorry for causing all of you inconvenience especially those that were looking forward to them. No wonder people hardly ever recap dailies they are real hard work and I respect those that do so. Still if I ever get some time off or if a particular episode calls out to me you can be sure that I will try and recap said episode.

Spoiler

Now enough of that and let’s get to the three episodes that I didn’t recap and share my thoughts regarding them as well as doing one of my favorite things on this thread trying to answer questions people might have.

For starters I have finally figured out a name for Gangsta Prince’s mother after all her actions she shall be referred to as Drama Queen since she really can’t let things go and has to make a mountain out of a molehill.

But before we go and discuss about the other characters let’s get back to Succubus. It is just as a lot of us predicted and that she was a fake. Let’s all clap our hands in applause for those that got it right. Other than that let’s discuss some more of her nature. Boy is she good when it comes to manipulating people. She should get an honourary title aka Queen Of Manipulation. She is so good in this department that when she gets to manipulating or blackmailing people they don’t even realize what is happening to them most of the time. I atleast thought that she would try and blackmail the mother to let her marry the son with the mother’s secret dangling over her head and if the mother refused then pretend that she got beaten or insulted by the mother to make the son more against her. Infact she even had a good way to pull this of with the injuries she sustained from Drama Queen. She could instead use them to place the blame on the mother and since the son would be to angry at his mother he would never verify said facts. Regardless this move was far sneakier because she apparently even took into consideration something that I had missed. Such a way was that since Ka Kyung is still on good terms with the mother she might have told her daughter how she was innocent and was being wronged by her DiL. She would then have a harder time painting Ka Kyung in a negative light or trying to convince her that the mother was wrong. This way she gets the best of both worlds.

Another thing about Succubus is that she is an extremely ungrateful person something that we were already aware of as well as the fact that she is clearly of her rockers that she doesn’t even make sense at times. First of all she manipulated a grieving mother and managed to take her dead daughters place and thus lived a semi comfortable life. Let’s just ignore that for the moment. What I find absolutely absurd her claim in the last episode or so when she claims that her mother was the only one that loved her and thus she is going to take her revenge on the people that hurt her. Really you are going with that? Has she already forgotten that she was in a loving relationship for 5 years with Gangsta Prince. A person who was so devoted to her that he not only left his passion of sculpting but went into a job that not only paid more but also used said money to pay of her debts as well as her education. But the moment she found him useless she dumped him and then after this is clearly Dupe Jr. her new mark to get rich and live a decent life. Granted she knows that she has manipulated him to think that he loves her regardless of this face he seems to be sincere in his feelings as do the rest of his family who seem to have accepted her as one of their own. To be honest it is her own fault that she lives on pins and needles. Her guilt is going to be her downfall.

Just waiting to find out what illness she is going to end up with that the rest of the people will end up feeling pity for her and thus forgiving her. But then again she clearly isn’t the smartest person in town. She is clearly suffering from K-Drama Rule 101 to always keep incriminating evidence around instead of destroying it. :D In this case I am referring to the glass sculptor that she has hidden under her bed of Scum’s house. Clearly it is going to turn out that the sculpture was made by Gangsta Prince and was given to her as a gift from him. Therefore, the smart thing of her to do at this point would have been to smash and destroy the sculpture into tiny pieces or thrown it ages ago. Her keeping it is only for sentimental values which is useless since she is married now. How can the sculpture come into play to expose her could be of one of two ways? As an artist perhaps Gangsta Prince has left his signature or some kind of trademark that will be recognized by one of the leads or better yet since he designed it for her you can be sure that he must have a sketch somewhere of the picture in one of his books or somewhere else and when Ka Kyung sees the picture she will recognize that she saw something similar or the opposite can happen and thus figure out that Succubus was his Ex. Doubt that she will bother revealing this fact to her family though because she will either confront Succubus in regards to this. She will then get fooled by her claims that he was her Ex and that they are through and thus there is nothing going on between them. Though it depends on just how soon Ka Kyung discovers this fact because I can clearly see Succubus try and break them apart with a simple lie of admitting to Ka Kyung that she used to date Gangsta Prince in the past and therefore he didn’t really love Ka Kyung but was merely using her to try and get her (Succubus) jealous since he wasn’t still over her etc.. this could seriously put a hamper in the main leads relationship.

Though before she gets to this point she is going to work on Gangsta Prince himself who will end up breaking up with Ka Kyung first. This can possibly be assumed from the preview of the next episode. He probably will have a date with her but he is going to end up standing her up and thus not appear making poor Ka Kyung wait for ages. Then Succubus will try and play the concerned SiL and gain some more points while the rest of the family will never be aware that she was the one that manipulated events to get her way. Though in this case Succubus is partly correct him breaking up with Ka Kyung will certainly help solve her problems for a short time unless she ends up doing something else that will get her caught. Why do I say that it will work in the short run is simple? If Ka Kyung and Gansta Prince get any more serious talks for marriage will eventually be brought up and this means that a meeting between the two families will be done. At this point does anyone think that Drama Queen will let the matter slide she is bound to cause a scene and expose her secret. This shows that Succubus thinks 2-3 steps ahead of everybody else and that is why she is going to be getting away with a lot of her stunts.

The uncle aka the Chairman of YB Group or whichever company runs maybe a ruthless person but atleast he is the smart one of the group that can clearly see the snakes that are in his midst aka Scum and Succubus and knows that they are aiming for Hyun Ki’s wealth the moment they get the chance. In that sense I feel bad for him considering that his own family is more than willing to back stab him to get something that doesn’t belong to them. Then again I just feel bad for him being born in that family who are just full of crazy people. His mother was crazy enough to have the real Sena killed of when she was a kid and would have probably done the same to the mother as well if Scum probably didn’t have them moved away. The mother may have thought that she was justified but what is wrong is still wrong. She may have been sick and perhaps the drugs may have caused her to behave crazily like that but it still doesn’t justify her behavior. Then there is Scum plotting to take over the company by buying shares in other people’s names eventually he is going to eye the ones that Hyun Ki has if he wants to rise in power and take over the company,

The problem here is that Hyun Ki seems to be totally unconcerned about all his family drama even though he has a general idea of what they are upto That unconcern will probably be the reason for his downfall. Plus he doesn’t seem to consider the fact that his own family can or will perhaps betray one of their own to such an extent also he doesn’t seem to be so serious when it comes to run the company so him being ousted and Succubus taking his place seems more than likely at this point.

Now here is something that I have noted people saying about his character how nice he is considering the rest of his family or they can’t seem to decide who to pick between him and Gangsta Prince. To this I will partly agree he does seem slightly better than the rest of the family that he isn’t as devious as them or even that greedy but he has one major flaw that I dislike. Remember when I mentioned that he is fully aware of his family’s actions and their intent but he doesn’t do anything about it. He has multiple ways of doing something about them such as warning people that they are being taken for a ride and all. This is especially worse considering the fact that he sort of likes Ka Kyung and yet he won’t tell her what is going on and how her family and company is in danger. This makes him an accomplice to the rest of his family due to his non action. Sure he tries his best at times to sabotage Scum from getting his way such as recommending Cells Beauty and giving them a fair chance to make it for the product selection such as going for a blind test and all.

@sava2sava you are correct the brother is going to be deeply hurt by Succubus’s betrayal. He has been scarred deeply due to his mother’s supposed actions and to only find out that his wife also had another man in the past and that he wasn’t her first and only one. This could have easily been prevented had she been honest with him. He would have probably still accepted her. But because of her manipulative nature and her lies she is only going to end up hurting herself. She can’ even use that it was the normal thing in the States so she was okay with that. If she was really lucky and still good at manipulating him, it might have even worked since it was in the past. But the main problem is that isn’t the case now since her Ex is going to become part of the family and like you mentioned he might have doubts why she would want him around considering their past and all. For that reason, to get rid of him he might try and harm Gangsta Prince’s company. Practically doing her work for him as usual. This way she doesn’t need to get her hands dirty and if any problems arise it will be a matter between the brother and sister.

People have also mentioned how horrible/ugly Succubus’s wedding dress looked. I wonder who we can blame for that, the director, the head of the costume department for letting that in or the actress for Succubus if she had the right to choose her own costume. Perhaps she simply chose it because it was the most comfortable one they had. Regardless of that in my opinion the dress wasn’t as bad as it was made out to a certain extent mind you. What I mean by this is that if I were to observe it from a distance as they showed it from some scenes then the dress serves as a modest piece without exposing too much skin and thus decent enough. Also if I wasn’t an important enough guest and I could only see the bride from said distance I wouldn’t find it ugly at all. But that changes if I was up close then I would agree that the dress was pretty ugly. Perhaps that is what the writer/director was aiming for in the first place. The brother is so smitten by her beauty that he can’t seem to see anything else no matter how bad or ugly is. He wants to bury his head in the sand so to speak. He just can’t bear to see or hear anything negative or ugly about the woman that he is about to marry even if it is starring him right in the face. The other purpose of the dress would be two fold. Like I mentioned it served to be quite modest something important in that family and while the brother might have been okay with something flashy is parents might object especially the mother so to avoid it she took something that was slightly simple but at the same time the second factor pops in being that the dress was supposed to be quite expensive since I can only assume that the silk/lace isn’t cheap. I wonder who was going to pay for the dress though. Scum clearly didn’t seem the generous type. Did she use some of the funds that her FiL secretly gave her?

@Saja Laas of now I don’t have an issue with Succubus’s acting. She seems to be doing okay in what she needs to play with. Sweet and innocent enough to fool Ka Kyung and her family and she instantly switches it up with the cold and manipulative side when she is scheming something. Even her throwing a fit when she realizes that she is marrying a Daddy’s Boy was okay. Will have to wait and see how she acts when she gets cornered and caught and her doing more devious things but as of now she is decent enough for the job. I don’t think that she requires all that much facial expression for her current part. But given this is a 100 episode and we are just at the start isn’t enough for me to give a different verdict. I didn’t even know she had plastic surgery done then again I have no clues as to what signs to even look for.

Hmm the main leads getting married before the end and dealing with the problems they face together as a couple seems like an interesting concept and hope that they do head down this route. :)Very rarely does that happen so I am all for it. But the problem with that as of now is that seriously limits the story as to what the second female lead can or can’t do. We have to remember something very important and that is only Gangsta Prince and his family really know what Succubus is like and unless they expose her for the fake that she is that can’t work because the rest of the family will find that hard to believe since she acts all sweet towards them and all. I don’t think he even has any pictures of her anymore since he destroyed his tablet that did have them and I don’t think that the sister would carry any of them on her. As for the parents the mother had never seen what the Ex looked like so no for her and the dad just doesn’t seem to care all that much.

Not that this plot can’t work out if the writer takes the proper approach. For instance, we know how the lines will be drawn out in this show. So it will all depend how the characters react to said developments. Scum is clearly eyeing Cells Beauty for his own gain. Perhaps thinking that once he gets his hands on the LED Facemask patent he can have it transferred to his name or company and then get rid of Cells Beauty. Probably won’t be as easy as it sounds but he could probably ask that as a wedding Dowry. Since it is Cells Beauty only hit product they might not agree with this. Then again he may downright want to purchase Cells Beauty with the promise that they can continue running it as they are just that it will have another owner aka him. The Dupes are dupes as well as greedy for money that they may just fall for this. The story then can actually get interesting at this point because Ka Kyung has really worked hard for that company just as hard as her dad or maybe even more so she won’t have time to date Gangsta Prince but will try her level best to get the company back. Too bad Hyun Ki won’t be able to help since he will have no power as he will have his shares taken from him for various reasons and all. We also have to assume that since Scum has gotten what he needs from Cells Beauty he won’t need any of their vendors that means Gangsta Princes’ company is going to be out and looking for ways to survive as well. Probably another reason where he won’t have time to date as well. But this could be a perfect opportunity for Ka Kyung to head over to his company and use that as a platform to get back her own company back. As for the brother he naturally won’t be left high and dry because he has married into YB Group. That is why Scum will probably give him a position in management to appease him and thus the brother won’t realize that he has been made a fool of. The dad’s reaction to Cells Beauty being sold of needs to be seen but if he thinks that he has been compensated enough and that his children are living a nice and comfortable life he might just let it slide.

Though to be honest I think that we could have more drama if the brother is the one to try and get rid of Gangsta Princes company when he finds out about his wives’ past. I guess that he can still do that even if he is working with YB Group as I mentioned.

Jae Dong certainly has a handful with his love interest. She really can’t keep her mouth shut and speaks what’s on her mind. But then again I think that she does it intentionally so that nobody can get close to her and hurt her. On top of all this she lets people know what’s going on. If Scum and company have Shady Minion who likes to become Chatty Minion Ka Kyung and company have Jae Dong’s girl. Would be funny if Shady Minion turns out to be her dad. Please let it be so. Jae Dong on the other hand seems to become more understandable each episode. Turns out that recently all of Ka Kyung’s family is taking turns to come and visit his mother. He thus probably fears that his mother might want to return to her old family and if that were to happen he thinks that the mother would abandon him. Not going to happen but he doesn’t know that. Nor can he be sure that while the mother may want that the others in the family might not accept him thus the mother would have no choice to leave him. Truth be told the only one in that family that might be against him would be the brother. Ka Kyung has clearly accepted him as her younger brother and the dad will simply have to accept him as a son if he ever wants to get back with his Ex. We know that is probably the end game for the divorced family unless one of them passes away and in that case I would expect the dad to do so from shock or Succubus letting him pass away if he finds out her secret and he goes in shock. Perhaps the writer will have him placed in a coma so that he can reveal this fact when he wakes up. But to prevent that we can have him placed in an expensive hospital under YB Group watched by guards to prevent just this thing. No one would feel suspicious at that since they would only think that she was doing her duties as a good DiL

Frankly I think that Succubus isn’t fully lucky that she is getting away with her tricks not because of miscommunication as is the norm under most dramas but more likely because others just don’t seem to care what she is upto. Take the latest example of a DNA test. She got Hyun Ki’s DNA with style and he just thought of her as crazy. Then she counted on Scum being disinterested in having another DNA test that he simply gave her a sample of his hair so that she could take it on her own. He didn’t even consider that she could have found a real family and taken their samples and switched them over. For instance, she might have taken samples from Ka Kyung and her dad discreetly and used them as a DNA base to get the exact same result. On top of this Scum isn’t really interested in her since he had a DNA test when she was a kid (the real Sena) and verified the fact that she was his daughter (the fake doesn’t know this). Not that it would matter all that much even if she did. Then add to the fact that Scum is further not interested in her because he thinks that she has nothing to gain since he has nothing under his name she will get squat from him in regards to inheritance and all that follows. But pretty soon he is going to regret his decision when she proves to the Chairman that she is more than capable of running said company. Plus, if my theory turns out to be true that she or Scum arrange for Hyun Ki to be in a failed marriage to get their hands on his stocks which he will have to give out as alimony then they win even more. Frankly I am hoping that she is the one that does that this makes her in control and Scum would have to acknowledge her and bow down to her. While I don’t like her I really don’t like Scum more and would feel like he is getting a dose of Karma. A shame that it has to be on the price of his son.

Anyway that shall be all from my end for the time being. So take care all of you and keep posting. Will be looking forwards to reading them. ::)

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, yamiyugi said:

. I didn’t even know she had plastic surgery done then again I have no clues as to what signs to even look for.

Hi there.... I was actually reading at Asian wiki a month before about this k-drama and reading the comments there. It seems that someone mentioned that the female villain is one of their fav artist, but they hardly recognize her from her previous k-drama. Originally,  before this k-drama begin airing, the main photo for this k-drama was just one person - the villain picture, and i couldn't  for the life of me figure out who was it -  coz it looks nothing like main female lead nor the 2nd lead female lead...

Just so you know, this is the picture of the of the actress playing female villain Se-Na in her profile picture at Asian wiki.... 

Hong Su-Ah-p4.jpg

She looks nothing like the person it the photo above right...??? See why i couldn't guess that the photo of Se Na is the same actress as in the above picture.... 

And on her acting, it is ok if you don't agree, to me, her acting is weak- her being too goody to shoes looks slightly ok coz it was against that brother of the main female lead, that one is also another one , his acting is also weak... Let's hope she gets better soon..... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

As per   @yamiyugi   

Queen of Manipulation - - > I agree chingu , she is very good at manipulating and yet the victims have no idea they are being threatened. But now we know she came to Korea for REVENGE FOR HER MOTHER. I find this really odd and sweet at the same time. Sena says the woman’s who raised her loved her and I also wonder if she lied about the habit her fake mother picked up in NY which lead to her death has any truth to it.  When i first saw episode 8 Raw , I knew she was out for revenge until O saw her younger self smile while a mother was grieving the loss of her child. That was so creepy and smart because the little girl understood English very well. Now if Se Na’s mom did become a drug addict , I don’t think she was a loving mother. I think once her fake mom died that is when Fake Se Na became unhinged. Not only is she a great liar she is very ungrateful and is choosing to destroy a family to enact her her mother’s revenge or is it really about the money .  Who knows ? I guess we will find out .

Drama Queen will be causing a lot of problems for Queen of Manipulation. As per Kdrama rule #1 , she must be great mom, beat up anyone who messes with her son, make sure son’s mate is from a wealthy family and someone she can order around. I have notice male leads momma are the most cruelest and she is from a rich family. I do wonder will her family make an entrance in this drama. I haven’t been able to find a Correlation chart anywhere. 

TBH , I wonder if the synopsis of this drama not wrong at all. When they said Hangster Prince was a successor of a glass company they made it sound like he was rich but it doesn’t seem to be true. This man is full of debt. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

@Saja La thanks for the explanation and the picture as evidence. I had never really payed that much attention to said picture before you sent it and had assumed that it was of her when she was younger and it’s not like the website that you mentioned to keep up her latest picture and thus I also thought that she may have probably lost some weight but thanks to some Zooming technology I do notice that she does look slightly different than her current looks. To be honest I don’t think that she needed one as she looked pretty good even before and she could probably still play the sweet innocent female lead or her best friend. Though now she gets an upgrade to play the nasty second lead which probably pays more. :D  though considering all the trauma the main leads go through which includes getting slapped every now and then not to forget drinks tossed at them as well should be paid more than the rest. :)

Spoiler

As for the acting I think you did manage to understand what I was saying. Which is depending on the role that a person is given it may suit them. For instance, Park Hana the female lead for the last drama has extremely limited facial expressions which worked for her when she was playing second female lead roles in her previous dramas unfortunately that didn’t apply when she became a female lead. Thus her .limited experience (and facial expressions) became a liability). But like you said the actress for Sena is so far pretending to be good which is working of sorts but I do agree with you her hubby to be aka Ka Kyung’s brother needs far more to work on.

@UnniSarah Here is the thing about Succubus aka The Queen Of Manipulation anything and everything should be taken with a grain of salt in what she says. We have already seen how good she is in the lying department that she has managed to fool everyone around her and all. So I wouldn’t be surprised if it turns out that her mother never took drugs in the first place and she only used that to gain pity points something that she is quite good at. But as of now I will be willing to believe said fact as true. You also mentioned that if her mother did drugs she couldn’t have been a very good mother.

To this I would probably say that the mother wasn’t very good even before she started taking them. Let’s look at the major reason why I say this. For starters what did she do with her real daughter when she found out that she died in an accident. She simply went ahead and claimed that the fake Sena was her real daughter (atleast after Sena explained to her what was going on), Meaning that she abandoned her real daughter (granted she was already dead so she didn’t have a choice in that department). Now one can wonder what the mother gained from this. The answer to that is quite simple. Money. We have to remember that Scum was paying for her lifestyle of sorts over there and she thought that having his daughter was some sort of control since she could probably blackmail him for more with her. Using a daughter like that isn’t nice. But once she realized that her real daughter couldn’t serve said function she went ahead and adopted the fake with nobody being the wiser. She could pull of this deception because Scum wasn’t interested in them to the extent that he had never even seen the face of his daughter after she was born. (probably didn’t he see her when he went and got a DNA test as verification otherwise that would have been the only time that he did). This shows that the mother only cared about herself rather than her own daughter.

As for her taking drugs it does make sense. From what I hear about people that take drugs (apart from medical reasons) they generally come in two categories. The first are those that take them for recreational purposes and the second are those that take them to get out of their depression and when the high comes down they repeat the process to forget their pain and all. The mother probably would fall in the second category because even if she was a bad mother she did lose her daughter and when the memories would have become too painful she would take them to forget and dim her pain and suffering.

Now you also mentioned that Succubus might have come to Korea to reenact her mother’s revenge but after watching the latest episode might be unsure whether that was true or was she really after the money. From what I can gather about her nature it would have been all about the Benjamin’s for her. We have to remember something important in regards to her revenge. She never knew or even suspect till now (until Hyun Ki mentioned his doubts) that the real Sena’s accident could have been anything more than a normal hit and run accident. Only when Hyun Ki brought it up of sorts did she start suspecting foul play and thus did she vow revenge on all those people that hurt her mother. Also let’s look at her track record prior to her coming to Korea. She was initially living in a shelter but she gets an upgrade when she uses the death of the real Sena to her advantage and moves into her life by literally becoming her. Then later on her mother passes away and she has no means to support herself because Scum has cancelled sending in Support as he previously did. This leaves her in a bind until she finds a kind rich Korean living there. She charms him into not only letting her stay at his place but also to get him to pay of not only her debts but also for her education. This solves her immediate money problems and she would have probably stuck with him. Unfortunately for her he ended up going in debt because his family went bankrupt and thus she found him useless for her purpose and thus ended up breaking up with him. Showing once again that money was her priority. Unfortunately, this meant that she now had to find someone else that could feed her greed.

This eventually came in the form of Ka Kyung’s brother. Though before he came in the picture she was clearly looking for a way back in Scum’s house but she knew that he wouldn’t simply take her back in considering the way he stopped sending her funds when she became an adult and thus was waiting for an opportunity which came in the form of Cells Beauty and all. She simply used that to get back in. again this was really for her own comfort. She can try and justify her actions by saying that she was doing this for her mother to accomplish the dream that her mother couldn’t do when she was alive or that she is taking revenge for her dead mother but that isn’t the truth. If one further looks at it, they will discover that those excuses only cover the true problem meaning her own Greed. This very greed will eventually become her downfall. For instance, if she doesn’t try and take anything else that doesn’t belong to her she can probably still lead a semi comfortable life thanks to her marriage and all. Even using Scum and his family name which helped her bag the guy and all. Unfortunately, she now wants everything that he has because she isn’t satisfied with what she already has and is thus trying to justify her actions as revenge for her mother. which is laughable at best because if one is to believe that her mother did drugs then the mother probably didn’t have enough time to properly raise or even take care of her. But her being her she will probably end up blaming that on Scum as well.

The reason that this greed will eventually become her downfall is simple. Under normal circumstances it might have even worked as well. But in this case it won’t because now she will be facing someone who is equally greedy as her. This would be Scum who also wants things that don’t rightfully belong to him. So in this case he wouldn’t want to share his ill-gotten goods even with his own child. This will result them in a constant back stabbing struggle. Naturally even Scum won’t get said items since he doesn’t deserve them and all but that is another matter altogether.

What you mentioned about Drama Queen makes sense she does seem to be a semi great mother when it comes to people messing with her children but it also makes her extremely materialistic. Not surprising since she came from a rich family and all. This probably means that she will be the only one that might be against her son marrying Ka Kyung as she might think that she wouldn’t be good enough for her son and all. As for her family I don’t think that they will show up anytime soon. The reason that I say this is simple. As of now there is no real need to introduce them. We know that they are rich and if that is still the case then the only time that I can see them serve that purpose is when the main leads will be in some major financial difficulties or basically they will need to save their business from the clutches of the evil YB Group. Then her family can come in and swoop in to the rescue. But that probably won’t happen before episode 80 or so. Meaning they have a lot of time to show up and be introduced. The only other rich family that has been introduced so far is YB Group and I don’t think that they are her family. They can be mind you considering the fact that that her family hasn’t been buried to the ground something people in the YB family could do to strangers but let them of due to her being family and all. No that they want anything to do with her. After all we are following this line of thought then it could be that she fell in love with her husband and married him even though her family objected to it due to him not being on the same level as them. So they cast her out from their family. But they probably still tried to look after one of their own to an extent thus partnered up with the husband’s company but tried to cut corners or something which ended up with the feud getting worse and her family losing it all.

Now this might be the case but I am hoping that it isn’t and if her family is introduced later on it would be so that they have a fighting edge against YB Group and Team Succubus etc..

LoL I totally agree with your thoughts regarding the synopsis. But to an extent it was true. Before his factory went in debt they were pretty well of. In that sense he was indeed rich. The incident with YB Group 3 months ago is what caused them to lose it all.

Speaking of the incident and all. This brings me back to the breakup that Gangsta Prince had with her. They really need to get their act straight. First we had Succubus claiming that the two of them were over when he decided to leave her 3 months back making him the villain of sorts. Meaning that they were an item till then. But according to the sister she dumped him the moment she realized that he had gone bankrupt and thus he wasn’t useful to her anymore. She then ran off with what she could belonging to him and all making her the true crook and all. Then again does it really matter since the 3 month period still works.

Anyway am leaving this post here for now since it is 3 am over here and I thus need to hit the bed so that I can get ready for work tomorrow. So till then take care all of you and will look forward to reading your posts and answering them if I can.

PS @UnniSarah am also enjoying Legend Of Fuyao. good Chinese Drama. Catching up on it and thus one of the reasons why my recaps have stopped for this one.

• Like 4

Well the latest episode is done so I thought that I should offer my thoughts on it.

On one hand a lot of the characters are behaving predictably as is the show but what saves it from turning into a complete repetitive and boring show is that the writer is introducing new reveals such as how characters are connected with each other. Now some of them should be expected and someone who has been watching dramas should have seen them coming. Unfortunately, I was easily fooled so was pleasantly surprised with the reveal.

Spoiler

Let’s start off with Succubus. She behaved in pretty much a predictable manner when she discovered that Gangsta Prince was now interested in Ka Kyung. She at first accused him of approaching Ka Kyung on purpose just to get even with her. She really is to full of herself or equally twisted to come to such a conclusion. Though it does sort of make partial sense so I guess I can let it slide. She then ends up making the unreasonable demand that he breaks up with Ka Kyung for her happiness. Hopefully that doesn’t happen. But even if it does I have faith in Ka Kyung that she isn’t going to let it slide and fight for her love as she has been doing so far. I won’t mind the girl going after the guy for a change and not changing tune even when she discovers the truth. Succubus as predicted is against the relationship between the two because she is afraid that her past will be exposed and isn’t reassured that he won’t spill the beans to Ka Kyung. She does have a valid point though that while he may let the matter slide his sister and Drama Queen won’t especially concerning her last encounter with them. Again she does have a point considering that was exactly what they were planning on doing by crashing her wedding and they would have even succeeded if they hadn’t spotted Gangsta Prince leaving the wedding and misunderstanding his presence over there.

Like I said if the family get together for a family meeting then Drama Queen would have indeed exposed her identity just like she fears. Ofcourse there is a simple solution to avoid all this by revealing it all to her husband unfortunately her greed won’t permit her to think straight and thus be the cause of her eventual downfall. As of now the husband is into her that with a slight variation to her story she could still be made out to be the victim. So he would act as the understanding type and be supportive of her perhaps even forgive her but not when he finds out later when he will feel both devastated and betrayal at her deception.

I should also say that I should feel bad about her being in a marriage that she doesn’t love a man. But that wouldn’t be honest she is already starting to reap what she has sowed. She may think that it is easy to manipulate that family because they are idiots and fools but she is realizing that is the very thing that is going to end up suffocating her which will eventually cause her to crack and thus reveal her true nature to them. They are still blind to that because they are nice and thus think the same of her. Unfortunately for her that nice nature is what will suffocate her especially considering that she decided to live with them because she didn’t have enough money to buy the wedding gifts and all. This means that they will always be worried and concerned over even the smallest thing regarding her. She is sick they will want to know if she needs to go to the hospital or needs medicine., she is hurt they will want to make sure that it isn’t serious enough or tend to the wounds. Basically not leaving her alone when that is what she really wants. We could clearly see this was a reaction on her face when she called her FiL to inform him that they had arrived at the hotel. Clearly is concern for her was affecting her and she had a hard time controlling her response to still fool them. Heck this episode she cracked up more than once but only managed to get away because she claimed that she had a headache and their concern trumped over any worry that they may have had.

I am more curious how she is going to get out of her latest stunt that she has pulled in this episode. This being leaving her drunk and tired husband on their honeymoon night to go and confront Gangsta Prince and what he is going to do when Ka Kyung decides to drop by for a visit to Gangsta Prince since she was worried that she got no response from him so far. We know that according to Drama Laws she isn’t going to get exposed so soon as being the Ex. So the both of them are going to need a great excuse to explain of her presence. She could possibly try and hide inside the factory but unless Ka Kyung is a total idiot that won’t work and I hope that is the case (her being a total idiot). Thus even if she tries to hide Ka Kyung will be able to recognize her own brother’s car and thus wonder what he is doing there if she can’t spot Succubus out there and if this isn’t the case question what she is doing there. The best answer that I can currently think of is that her husband was worried about some detail that came up in the bottle production that he sent her to inspect them since he was too tired to do the same. She should then hope that Ka Kyung never bothers to confirm this with her brother. Otherwise she should come up with a better excuse that she answered his phone but since he was knocked out due to him being tired she went to inspect the problem trying to help him out. Ofcourse Ka Kyung should wonder why Gangsta Prince didn’t contact her first regarding the problem but knowing her she simply isn’t that bright.

As for Hyun Ki it is a pleasant surprise to discover who is first love was. It should have been expected since she is a supporting main character and thus she wouldn’t have ended up with a factory worker no matter how high up the chain he was (manager or not). The question now we should be asking is as to why they ever broke up if they were even an item or if it was just a one sides love from his end. Hopefully that wasn’t the case because that would be just too sad for him to have two unreciprocated love relationships and all. He needs a break and yes I seem to forgive him for not being 100% honest in regards to what his family is upto. He is trying to do that even though he can be as cryptic as a Jedi Master :D  which doesn’t help his cause or the simple fact that even when he is as clear as he can be he is surrounded by people who just aren’t smart enough to grasp his meaning. I guess it may partly be his fault because he is never seen as being serious and seems to be joking about serious matters and when he doesn’t get the answer that he wants he pretends to be joking. This really doesn’t help his cause. This way when he tried to warn Ka Kyung about why his sister married into her family or that she might have met her Ex Boyfriend on her wedding day isn’t taken seriously. Regardless of the fact he did try and unfortunately was either interrupted by Shady Minion from revealing to much as he was afraid that his spot as Chatty Minion would be lost and he is the only one that wants that title :) or that Ka Kyung can’t take the fact seriously that Succubus would ever invite her Ex on her wedding day and then try and sneak off with him.

If Gangsta Prince and Ka Kyung continue to stay an item (even if the fact that they were an item gets exposed or not) she is going to eventually become jealous of them because she will start to imagine the life that she may have had with Gangsta Prince but which she threw away to live a better life and thus went over to Scum’s side. Again it is unsure just how deep her feelings were towards him. She was certainly grateful to him. Her anger and paranoia is also understandable to an extent if she thinks that she is being threatened and all. Also like I said her initial plan is a bit unclear when it came to her offer to Scum to help him get Cells Beauty. Was she actually planning on getting married to the brother or simply approach him and get the technology and ditch him when that happens. If it was the later then she was sort of forced into a marriage that she never wanted just to be useful to Scum so that she wouldn’t get thrown out from his place and thus be out on the street. Still it’s her own fault this happened. For she knew that this wasn’t the case and if she really wanted she could have gotten back with Gangsta Prince who had clearly shown two things. One that he still had feelings for her and Two that he wasn’t after the money she supposedly took from him. Meaning that she could have gotten back with him and even his family might have been willing to take her back. Unfortunately, her ditching him for the brother was her biggest mistake which is going to break her.

Now let’s get back to Hyun Ki and his supposed romance with Gangsta Prince’s sister. The question we now need to ask what kind of relationship it was. By this I mean by K-Drama standards mind you.

The first category is that they both claimed to be in love with each other but never got around to finding out about the others family. This can include perhaps having a general idea that the love interest may have a brother or sister but never actually meeting them in person or even seeing a picture of them thus when they do encounter them by chance they don’t know that they are related to their love interest.

This same can even apply to their parents. In this case the parents may know each other and thus would qualify as family friends but surprisingly the kids have no idea about this fact until something happens by chance.

The other reason that they may not know about their love interests’ family and all is that just before they are about to reveal themselves the lose out on the chance. Which ends up bringing us to the next point in their possible relationship breakup. For instance, we have seen how Hyun Ki likes to either play pranks with other peoples’ identity. For instance, when Ka Kyung came to YB Group to market her product he decided to impersonate Mr. Shin thus Ka Kyung thought that she was dealing with a mere assistant manager which wasn’t the case at all. So in this case I wouldn’t be surprised if he did something similar with the sister. So she thinks that she is dating someone on her own level only to find out that Hyun Ki is the son of Scum. Now on one hand this probably wouldn’t have been a game breaker. But we have to remember something important here. For some reason her company went against YB Group which also resulted in her father getting injured or it happened before which resulted in the fight with them etc.. This would probably result in her becoming Aniti YB Group. Only to then later find out that Hyun Ki was related to them. Her betrayal would be enough to break up with him for that reason. She may have even thought that Hyun Ki played her for his companies benefit and perhaps even mocked her behind her back for being so naïve and all

Then again like I said earlier it could have simply been a one sided love on his part. But considering her hostility towards him I highly doubt that. For now I am going to go with my last theory that she felt betrayed due to his identity but her not checking out his card has me even doubting this theory as well for the time being.

Regardless I can easily see Drama Queen give her approval for him once she finds out that he is part of the YB Group because she seems to be the materialistic type but also importantly because for some weird reason her family like to keep her in the dark about what problems they are facing so it is highly likely she doesn’t even know that YB Group is responsible for her families fall from grace. Clearly another reason why Succubus would want these people to stay away from her because they are all connected and they would easily be able to expose her.

As of now we can be sure that Hyun Ki only got a quick glimpse of Gangsta Prince but not sufficient enough to recognize him if he met him on the street. But I can see him as being the one to join the dots first of what has been going on. Only if he can get bothered enough to care to do so in the first place. Thus if he were to recognize Gnagsta Prince’s handiwork in regards to the sculpture he could perhaps find it and then take it to the sister if she recognizes it. She might have questions as to why he has it and may even think that he was in a relationship with her until this misunderstanding is cleared and then she tells him that her brother made it for his Ex only to then discover that she is is supposed sister. Clearly Drama Queen is going to end up changing her tune when she discovers all this.

I also can’t seem to decide who to dislike more Hyun Ki’s Uncle or Scum. Both seem to be equally bad and neither likes to share their toys with each other. This was clearly seen when Scum tried to bring his game for YB Group and referred to it as their company or something akin to that before he was corrected by the uncle that he wasn’t even worthy of the scraps of said company. So here we have Scum working sort of hard to make the company successful but he isn’t even acknowledged for his efforts and is treated like less than dirt. No wonder Scum wants it all. But then again Scum has been shown as someone that can’t be trusted and is more than willing to backstab people to get what he wants. The uncle seems to know this is his nature and is thus trying to prevent him from stealing said company and doing with it whatever he wants with it. Then on top of all this we also have had Scum cheating on his wife to have an affair with Succubus’s mother. Granted he might have felt justified in thinking that he had to do that when you consider the fact that his wife seemed to be the mental type. Though that bit of crazy may have very well resulted from finding out that her husband had an affair. But if she was the crazy type from before then one can perhaps question as to why Scum simply didn’t divorce his wife in the first place instead of having an affair. There may be two possible reasons for that.

Firstly it would have been his unsuitable greed which we have already seen how it works so he wouldn’t have been willing to let it go. Thus he wanted to bake the cake and eat it on his own.

Secondly I could have been that is wife was the crazy possessive type that she wouldn’t allow him to get one. This resulted in him having an affair to reduce some of the tension that she was causing him. Not saying that either case justifies his action. On top of that he was never really bothered enough about his other family since he initially wanted Succubus’s mother to get an abortion and when that failed he packed her of to the States and never bothered to even check up on her until that once time when the wife located them and tried to kill them of.

But this being a drama I am sure he will find someway to either redeem himself or get forgiven. For instance, it will be revealed that he actually cared and loved Succubus’s mother but never tried to keep in touch with her for her own safety because he was told by his wife that if he ever tried to contact her she would harm said family. Then the wife finds out that she is going to die to illness. She is then of the thought that if she couldn’t have her husband then nobody else could have him also. Thus she tried to get rid of the mother and child only for Scum to find out about this so he rushes of to save his other family. Now one could say if this was true why didn’t he return to them after the wife died or why did he stop sending them money. These are all good questions for the first I might wonder if it might have something to do with his public image and how a scandal might have affected the company stocks and all. If he had no company for which he had worked so hard then it would have gone to waste. But for the later it could simply be because he just didn’t have anymore money to spare. According to him the Uncle or the wife’s family took back all the stock and other gains they had gifted to him once they became aware of his affair. Meaning he had no more cash to dip into. Even now it apparently seems that he is using all his funds to purchase stock in other people’s names for his own benefit. It depends to be seen whether or not he is using his own private funds for this or using a Slush Fund. If it is the later I don’t know why the uncle hasn’t had him arrested since according to Hyun Ki the uncle is aware of Scum’s actions regarding the shares atleast. What is the uncles Long Term Game Plan in regards to Scum? Though to be frank I don’t want Scum to be redeemed in anyway and to get his just deserts with Succubus.

He seems to rely and trust her to much. Or atleast wishes to use her until she ceases to be useful to him. For that reason alone I would love to see him not only kicked out of the house empty handed but also to be sent behind bars. As for Succubus I really can’t seem to think what would be best to serve as her punishment. She doesn’t seem crazy enough to have her packed of in a mental institute. She might be charged for fraud at best but knowing how she will probably end up with some illness we can be sure that she will be forgiven and then she and her husband will probably decide to pack themselves of to the States where she will recover with her son around. Then again perhaps it will be her illness which will make people discover her deception as nobody in her family will have either the illness or they will not be a match in blood type etc Though does this mean that we might be perhaps introduced to her Bio mother later on. We know that she was first introduces as living in a homeless shelter.

The question then becomes why was this the case. Did she live there with her mother or was she abandoned there as a child or did she do that because her parents passed away. If she was abandoned, then is it possible that her Bio Mother might make an appearance later on down the line and blackmail her into giving her money or living a comfortable life otherwise she would blow her major secret. Possible but then we would have to ask how the mother would even be able to recognize her daughter in the first place. Though I would prefer if the mother was on the side of the Angels so to speak. Meaning she doesn’t blackmail the daughter but lets her continue with her charade thinking that it is the best for her daughter before realizing what a monster she is turning out to be and then she decides to help out Ka Kyung and family.

I am starting to feel bad for Jae Dong. His future Girlfriend is about to make him go bankrupt if she ever ends up marrying him. The amount that she eats is enough to put him in debt since he will never have enough to use for his customers. If the mother was any smarter she should get her to work at the restaurant to pay for all that food that she ate. She should then dock it out of her pay. Not that would really help the mother apart from the fact that she would probably get some much needed help. Not saying that the girl shouldn’t get nothing since the mother can easily offer to ease some more of her difficulty such as letting her have some food (to a reasonable amount) and to let her have a roof over her head since it doesn’t seem like she has a real place to stay in. This will also help her to get her own love line in this drama start and the drama that will follow such as the mother thinking that she isn’t good enough to join the family until she ends up doing something important to save the family. Such as it might turn out that she is really the daughter of a very rich family that might have been kicked out for some reason or the other or has had an accident where she has lost her memory but because the mother took such care of her the family will want to repay her and thus if the mothers family was in trouble thanks to Scum and Succubus’s actions they will be able to prevent them from winning.

The dad still wants to get back with his wife but his pride won’t permit it. Though Ka Kyung is still busy playing Cupid. Hope this eventually works out. Atleast the mother isn’t agreeing to it right of the bat and is worried about her other son Jae Dong. So the dad better think of adding him to his family legally or otherwise if he wants to get his wife back. Otherwise they will continue to have feelings for each other but never act on them.

Anyway that should cover most of my points for now. Will add a few more later on. So till then take care all of you and look forward to reading your posts. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@yamiyugi  I was so disappointed :heartbreak: with their break up. I know that when they do get back together it and it will just as explosive as this particular scene 

I even wish they got back together with a passionate kiss on their first date. Jung-Han really needed her in his life because she made him feel again. I love that he told Se-Na that. Queeen of Manipulation has been caught by her stepbrother . Hyun-Ki knows about Jung-Han because she was careless chingu. I do wonder why villains always keep incriminating evidence by their side. They are always doing dumb stuff. She had the nerve to tell JH that she had to do this so she can go home. Lol lol Queen of Manipulation even left Hee honeymoon to convince her ex to break up with Ka-Young. Queen of Manipulation will be thrilled about this news when she gets home. I wonder how long will queen of Manipulation be able to keep up the sweet and innocent lady of the new house. She will try to manipulate Ka-Young to cook, and clean . She won’t lift a finger because she was raised in America. That is a load of BS and we al know it. O felt both of our OTP. 

QSlDPcgvviLYyYXI9CT6EKm1V8kcd8JYfsOw6DGh

_r3iIrXiV5GmRMhWAxdj-4sj_bBq47wBeRJEhltI

kIDHRb8tjoePRd-oCUTfESuXl6Ctez_JqXUHNDB0

• Sad 3

@UnniSarah it is indeed sad to see the OTP breakup especially considering that they had just started dating and all. Though this just goes to show that the Queen Of Manipulation (QoM) is still bringing her A game and managing to successfully manipulate everyone around her to get what she wants. Further showing just how selfish she really is as well as just how well she knows the people around her to manipulate them to such an extent. It also shows that the only person’s happiness that truly matters to her is her own. She doesn’t seem to care about other peoples suffering or happiness. So I can’t wait to see her get a dose of Karma right back at her.

Spoiler

I do agree with your assessment how she is going to manipulate Ka Kyung to look after the house and cook food etc. because she is from the States and thus probably never did any of that on her own. Though I suspect that she won’t start out that way. Probably they will let it slide because she is newly married and thus wouldn’t want to place any strain on her. This should go about for a few months and just when they think that they should make an issue about it she will reveal to them that she is pregnant thus she gets off the hook once more. Dupe Sr. is clearly going to side with her because he will claim that since she works she is too tired to do any of said housework and since Ka Kyung is already doing it she should continue to do so since it shouldn’t be that difficult to cook a bit extra or set the table for one more person or even cleaning just one more room etc.. I bet if Succubus continues this way I can guarantee that she would even be too busy to raise her own child and thus dump even that responsibility on Ka Kyung. Have they all forgotten that Ka Kyung also needs to work. I suppose Succubus may think this would be the best way to keep Ka Kyung and Gansta Prince apart. If she is too busy she can’t find time to enjoy herself.

Also while we are talking about how selfish she is let’s bring up the matter of how she doesn’t want her MiL to get back together with her FiL. She is actually counting on the MiL’s nice nature and guilt to reject such a proposition. Wonder what she will do to ensure that this doesn’t happen. Perhaps she volunteers to deliver a message from either one but instead gives her own version of it as well as their supposed reply ensuring that those two have misunderstandings between them and don’t get back. It’s not like either party will fully confirm what the other party said because they would be to mad or hurt to do so. At the most they might say that did the other party indeed mean what they said to Succubus. Since they don’t know that their message was altered in any way they will answer in the positive making things worse for each other.

Now the question arises why would she not want them back together. What does she lose from all this? A good question which I believe can be broken down in two parts. The first part as I mentioned earlier is just how much she is holding it in not to reveal her true nature to her new family. She nearly slipped out during her wedding day when she snapped back at Ka Kyung and almost didn’t allow her husband to touch her. They all managed to attribute it to her headache which she claimed to have and thus she barely got lucky. But even then the concern of the three of them seems to be the limit that she can take. Add another member to the Care Bear Family and she is going to go nuts with all the niceness around her.

The second reason would be because the mother would be the most dangerous person to be around. The other members of the family were easily fooled by her fake nature and thus love her for being fake and all. But the mother wasn’t. infact she was asking the questions the other people should have been doing so. She only got lucky because she got something to hold over her at that point but it is only going to work so many times. Plus, since the mother was warry about her she would be bound to catch her in one of her lies eventually and thus blow her cover. The mother seems to have the advantage in this department considering how she has been living the hard life (more than Ka Kyung and her side of the family aka The Dupes since they apparently got a lucky break much sooner) this means that the MiL has a better understanding of the world around her. Thus she wouldn’t be able to pull the wool over her eyes for long. This means that the In Laws must suffer for her to be happy.

Now as to the OTP breaking up. I think that it is for the best since the writer is trying to show us that true love trumps over all in the end. Their hardships that they face will only strengthen their love over time. Plus, if they can still manage to support each other even secretly it will further demonstrate just how much they care for each other. Granted this may easily backfire due to their pride and all but over time that will change into understanding which will eventually lead to forgiveness. It seems that the writer likes to work with this plot. How two lovers meet but are forced apart for some time due to various circumstances. For instance, the second lead deceives the main lead and makes them think that they are the OTP or causes the main leads to breakup for reasons that are in their favour as them being together could spell doom for them.

As usual Hyun Ki is half a step ahead of everyone since he seems to be the one to figure out stuff. The only problem is that the others simply aren’t ready to believe him. This also shows that he is going to be the one who is going to be a major threat for Succubus as he can uncover her lies. Meaning that she has to take care of him quickly. She can’t kill him because he is her real foil and thus she would be able to pull of her con for even a longer time. These two players will end up playing a game of chess where every other character shall be their pawns. Also if she gets her hands on his shares it shall become a game changer because the hands of power will suddenly change and thus even if people do find out about her past they won’t have that much power to get rid of her. Naturally this depends on just how many shares she can acquire this way. She would also find him dangerous since he personally knows Gangsta Prince’s sister as well. This means that she needs to find some way to get those two separated as well. Boy does she have a lot of work to do. It must be true what they say that there is no rest for the weary and the wicked.

@UnniSarah also mentioned why do these people keep evidence on them that can incriminate themselves. Aka why are they so dumb. A good question. This can depend on the situation. Like in the previous drama Psycho Doctor kept the recording for sentimental value. Other times the evidence can come in handy as blackmail material if it has incriminating evidence on their supposed partner or the slightly obvious one is that they have no idea who they can trust with said evidence after all they may think that said person may betray them instead of destroying the evidence thus the best keeper of said evidence would be themselves. Granted it also depends on what kind of evidence they have and how easily it can get destroyed or rid of. Also the times that they do think of destroying or getting rid of said evidence is usually when they are to late or try and do so in a place where they get caught easily. In this case it was clearly the glass sculpture which Gangsta Prince gifted it to her. I guess I was right that sculpture was indeed going to be the way that she gets caught. :) regardless of that I would assume that she never bothered to destroy it earlier was due to sentimental reasons because she still harbors some sort of feelings towards him. Unfortunately for her he has moved on. She did try to get rid of it earlier but then had second thoughts after she saw it in the trash. A foolish mistake on her part. I do wonder how she will try and get her way out of it. Perhaps mention that she bought it online or if she gets caught and is informed that it was a custom made design not to be sold elsewhere (since she probably can’t give the supposed site) she can claim that it was a gift from one of the students that she studied with.

This might make it harder to verify since Gangsta Prince has decided to have nothing to do with her anymore so he might just go along with her deceptions also with him being the nice guy and not wanting to destroy her marriage he might have no other choice. Since his sister is the only one that can prove this to be true or not she might have to be taken care of one way or the other. Best way to do that is have her packed of so that Hyun Ki can’t get in touch with her for the time being and she should hope that by the time she returns Hyun Ki has other problems to worry about to remember this fact and all.

While I like Ka Kyung and her wanting to play Cupid between her parents I wish she could be a bit more thoughtful in regards to this. I feel bad for Jae Dong because his worst fears are slowly coming true. This is that his mother is going to finally abandon him to return to her former family now that things are going well for them and all. Now while it is true that Ka Kyung has accepted him as her younger brother the rest of her family hasn’t. what she should be doing is to also convince her father to accept Jae Dong as well as her mother and he should be the one to go and invite him to join the family as well. The mother is clearly not going to leave Jae Dong behind at this point and I have a feeling that Succubus is going to try and use that fact to ensure that her In-Laws don’t reunite anytime soon. Since she knows just how her husband feels in regards to them she may paint them in a negative light as if they are only in it for the money instead of wanting to be a family. Heck she can even arrange it in such a way that she invites him over at someplace where he witness her handing over an envelope to Jae Dong and tells him (Jae Dong to keep it a secret from the rest of the family) Naturally the envelop will be full of cash. This may be because she may have engineered a situation where he will be desperate for money. Such as sending customers who will cause a scene and due to his hot temper he attacks them. Thus they will charge him with assault and to settle with them he needs money. She will conveniently be there as a witness and thus agree to help him without the others knowing. He will agree to it as he would be desperate (and also because he wouldn’t want the others to worry about him) as well as the fact that he would be grateful towards her. When they get caught in this way he will feel more regret towards her and may then convince his mother that he doesn’t want to become part of that family and the mother not wanting to leave him behind decides to stay with him. This way Queen Of Manipulation gains another victory.

It is really a shame that nobody ever decides to call on Succubus’s bluffs. I wonder how good she is going to be on Poker Night. Let’s see how she has gotten away with her bluffs so far.

Firstly, she threatened to go Public in her relationship with Scum if he didn’t add her to his family registry. To ensure that she succeeds she even claimed that she would demand a DNA test as verification. We know that it was a bluff because we find out that she was a fake and had the DNA test been conducted it would have been exposed way earlier. She got away with it because she was fully aware that Scum and his family would want to avoid such kind of scrutiny because there was a basis of truth behind her actions. Aka there was really a daughter in this way. It just was that they didn’t know that she had died and thus didn’t want to take the risk. She was gambling on said fact and it paid of.

Secondly there was the time when she realized that Hyun Ki may have figured out that she was a fake. She causes a Scene to get some of his DNA and then demands a DNA test to be taken to prove her identity. She knew that Scum wouldn’t want to come with her himself and thus she got away with that as well.

Finally, there was the scene with Gangsta Price where she played on his sympathy so that he would break up with Ka Kyung. She pretended that if he was going to expose her he better do it now but she would end up dying either way, she gambled on the fact that he would be too nice to do so since she knew him for so long and that again proved out to be correct. He gave up on his own happiness once again for her sake.

Am pretty sure she bluffed a few more times and got away with it. Just goes to show how smart the people in this drama are.

Ka Kyung really needs to get a bit smarter though if she wants to survive in this world and also be careful of who she ends up trusting. If she isn’t careful she may be the one that causes her company some major problems. Granted it won’t be her fault in the sense that she would do it on purpose but because she is deceived by someone into signing the wrong kind of deal. Though that is more in her father’s department. Speaking of deal signing I am pretty sure they are going to get manipulated by Succubus in such a way that they will end up signing away their rights to the LED Facemasks to YB Group because they will trust her and not expect her to stab them in the back and thus not read the contract that she beings to them to sign as they will be trusting her and all.

Scum thinks that he has the world in his hands because he has got the Queen Of Manipulation on his side and that she wouldn’t want to see his downfall because if he succeeds then so does she. What he doesn’t seem to get is that she now has her own agenda and she is the one that is going to eventually stab him in the back in the name of revenge but we all know it really is about the money for her.

Anyway got to go for now. Take care all of you and look forward to reading your posts as well. :)

• Like 3

Beautiful remake songs and lyrics. :heart::wub::wub:

OST part 1 and 2 

Kim Kyung Rok - To you again
How long did I pace back and forth
In this thick darkness?
With my heart shut closed
I was wandering

All the things I want to forget
Sometimes, I think I forgot
But what I remember even when I shake my head
Is your wet face looking at me

Even when I left you without a word
Even when I bruised you and made you cry
With cruel words
You watched over my wandering
With unchanging, warm eyes

Why was it so hard
For me to go back to you?
Now I know
Until the day I die
I can’t ever leave you

Even when I left you without a word
Even when I bruised you and made you cry
With cruel words
You watched over my wandering
With unchanging, warm eyes

Why was it so hard
For me to go back to you?
Now I know
Until the day I die
I can’t ever leave you
I can’t ever leave you
I can’t ever leave you

J-Cera - Sad Darkness

When I brought up this sad break up
You tried to smile as if you weren’t sad
But when I got up and tried to go home
You held my hand and didn’t let go

You looked at the sky, trying to hold back the tears
But you couldn’t hold it in and came into my embrace
When I felt the tears from your cheeks
I couldn’t take it and cried too

Love only gives me pain
It comes to my heart as a bruise
When we try to catch it, it’s already too far away
Then it’s too late

I couldn’t tell you to go so I just turned around
And kept crying
When I was sure that you left and turned around
You were still there

Love only gives me pain
It comes to my heart as a bruise
When we try to catch it, it’s already too far away
Then it’s too late

I couldn’t tell you to go so I just turned around
And kept crying
When I was sure that you left and turned around
You were still there

You were still there

credits: Popgasa!

• Thanks 2

Episode 14 

Wow.... didn’t see that coming.Hyun Ki punched Yoon Jung Han for Ka Young. Jung Han can sure pull out a good punch. I wonder why is that. 

Hyun Ki sure is smart and caught on so quickly and knows what his sister was up to. He sure was disgusted at Se N’a telling Ka Young that Jung Han is just interested and that is what Se Na is hoping. She actually believes that he still care for him and she sure thinks she can call anytime she wants and show up whenever she wants. H absolutely wants nothing to do with her. 

Jung Bin

I love this character because she honest, loves her brother and know how to coerce him I to telling her what she wants to know. She was shocked, then mad to find out that Se Na is standing in her brothers happiness. She just told him straight up to marry Ka Young. The look on his face was priceless but didn’t want to have anything to do with that woman. After everything he went through why is he still protecting her happiness. 

Jung Han spent sometime thinking about her . He worked at the factory and we have one troublemaker factory personnel. I knew the momyI saw him he was going to be trouble. He seems to be typecast and I really sick of him. It seems a big company has been trying to by the land but the father doesn’t want to sell. I am afraid that Se Na is going to cause problems at the factory by buying one of the coworkers. 

Jung Han is miserable and to have to be told he is a coward for running away because of Se Na must have really hurt his pride. I loved that scene way to much. It was done so beautifully, it make me wonder what will happen next. 

I have no idea what should come next. I wonder what kind of feelings Hyun Ki really have. Se Na will be working real hard to separate Ka Young and Hyun Ki. He has grown quite fond of Ka Young in such sweet time. I worry for him because he is so smart.

Memorable moments 

Se Na is evil because she is trying to destroy a family and can’t contain her happiness after hurting someone .  Who will be next and will she succeed. I really don’t like the way she looks at Ka Young. 

XFTvAmX3_SGaSF-T-BbdcqADAonZOR4IaK-zmiBR

• Like 3

Hyun Ki goes and confront Jung Han for hurting Ka Young. It’s so sweet and I swear it feels like a big brother trying to protect his sister. They have gotten real close . Is it romantic love or sibling love 8 wonder. 

kROALEkwBaRPx_jriT5MfNeEIcDaHNyPtjZ_g_1L

GtVJTXneuVG3nR6OY27bJtzKOLQdURivoWxGCpA_

Awesome punch scene 

uOsik7sttxCRVuuC4rVCj_V2U6dMIt8JDqogP0-v

@euraka  This drama just started, join me her too. It is really good and you will enjoy it. This is o my 100 episode and the writing are good for a daily.  Welcome back chingu 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@euraka  This drama just started, join me her too. It is really good and you will enjoy it. This is o my 100 episode and the writing are good for a daily.  Welcome back chingu 

Thanks Dear I will be joining you soon 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well chingu ‘s  

episode 15 was another amazing episode. 

Episode 15 

Another amazing episode. 

We get a little bit background info on Hyun Ki’s first love. There seem to be a secret that Jung Bin is keeping from him. He seemed to have been really affected by it. He finally asked her what they didn’t work out but she lied to him. We also learned that he did marry a heiress but now he is divorced. Hyun Ki knows that Jung Han broke up with Ka Young to protect her family. I have to say Hyun Ki really cares for Ka Young. He even punched Jung Han for her.  Hyun Ki seemed to be very protective of her and I wonder why? Will he become a love rival but it doesn’t feel like love. It feels like sibling kind of affection. 

Se Na

In today episode she got a dose of how life in her new fan will be like. She  is already getting jealous of Ka Young because she is loved by her family and all the employees at the family company. She is already starting to try to hurt Ka Young , I wonder will she really try to break their family up or will she succeed in breaking them up. She really think very highly of herself. Everyone is praising Ka Young for her success in the duty fee store, Se Na thinks that it is her success because it was her brother and father who decided to work with them. Smh smh smh Do Young had to correct her and go hug his sister. Father and son hug Ka Young and Se Na didn’t look to happy. I really dislike this girl. Se Na is so selfish she persuaded her husband to let go the glass factory because they might not meet ends meet. 

Prediction 

I think the glass factory will close and Jung Han is going to leave and come back successful then there will be a time jump. A three years time jump. I have a feeling that Cells beauty is the only client Jung Han has at the moment. Jung Han will come back successful and will bump into Ka Young and realize he still has feeling for her and vice versa. In the mean time Ka Young and Hyun Ki will become closer in the three years.

• Like 5

Sorry for the delay in posting thus @UnniSarah has brought up a few points that I was about to bring up myself. You beat me to them congratulations.

Anyway let me try and further elaborate on some of them.

Spoiler

@UnniSarah mentioned that Succubus is starting to get jealous of Ka Kyung and her success in getting Cells Beauty selected in getting the spot in the Duty Free shop. She then tried to retake credit for that as well as her father’s hands in it as well only to be informed by her husband that Ka Kyung was responsible for that even before they got together so she doesn’t get credit for that. Interestingly that is a surprising claim from him since only at the family meeting both he and his father had seemed to forget this fact and were extremely thankful to her father for getting selected. Now before I get into further detail I would like to suggest that her reaction to Ka Kyung getting the credit wasn’t totally jealousy but frustration as well. From what we have seen of her character so far we can easily deduce that she likes to be the center of attraction and attention for a very good reason. If we consider her childhood she doesn’t like feeling abandoned and thus she needs to prove herself useful at all times. If she isn’t useful she knows that she is going to be abandoned in a heartbeat.

Scum has clearly indicated this to her that if she gets caught or gets divorced he isn’t going to claim any responsibility regarding her and is thus going to get rid of her since she won’t be useful to him anymore. Hyun Ki also pointed the same thing to her. On top of all this the Uncle aka the Chairman of YB Group is known to keep people around him only that are useful. Considering all this she needs to keep people focused on her and think that she is useful otherwise she will return to the garbage heap that she came from. Not that people will realize that she is trash until much later on. Okay maybe that might have been a bit too harsh. My apologizes. So in this case she realizes that if Ka Kyung gets the credit her usefulness in the eyes of others diminishes and she fears that her husband is eventually going to get rid of her once he realizes that he can’t benefit from her anymore.

Question was asked whether or not she will be able to break up her current family. Am going to probably answer in the positive to that. First of all she clearly sees Ka Kyung as a threat because she is close to both men that can actually harm her as they can reveal her true nature and she is already working on that front. She is quickly realizing that Hyun Ki is taking Ka Kyung’s side instead of her even though she is supposed to be family. People really should learn to pay attention to what she says as that will come in handy later on. Regardless of this there is another reason why she needs to break up the family. Not only is Ka Kyung a threat to her but she probably needs the breathing room unless she gets a job or something. Problem is that Scum has already arranged for her to work with her new family meaning that she is going to be still in close proximity with them. But the other reason that I suspect that she will be successful in breaking up the family is because of Ka Kyung’s mother. So far we have seen her living alone with Jae Dong and apart from the rest of her family. Now if she doesn’t have a whole lot of interactions with them there is no real need to keep her in the story. We have also seen just how close she is with her children and for what reason. The son has an issue with her because of what he witnessed when he was young and doesn’t really want to be with her. This was changing before Succubus manipulated the mother in not getting back with her Ex Husband. This means that they will have to work real hard to mend their relationship which isn’t going to be easy as long as she is involved Ka Kyung on the other hand is on better terms with her mother. So if we follow this train of thought then it is safe to imagine that Ka Kyung will be the one leaving the house and if that happens the best place for her to be would be with her mother. This gives more reason for the characters to interact.

Now what could be a good reason for them to go their separate ways will be interesting. It also depends on how the characters also behave. For instance, we have seen Succubus bring up the fact that if Hyun Ki isn’t careful he can be the cause of a scandal. She first brought this up to Scum and then most recently to Ka Kyun when she was trying to warn her keep her distance from him as a scandal could happen if people mistook their relationship and all. In this case I can easily see her manipulate the situation to her liking and thus let reporters know that Hyun Ki the heir to YB Group has a secret woman and thus let those two get caught by perhaps further engineering that those two meet at some place. Aka use each other’s phones to send messages to the other party and then delete said messages. This way each one will think that the other contacted them and will head out to the meeting only to be ambushed by reporters and thus letting a scandal form. Matters certainly won’t help considering the fact that the two families had a small wedding and thus the press wasn’t involved or even invited to it. By the time the matter will be resolved (if it ever is) it will be too late as the damage will have already been done. People might not even be interested to discover the truth at that point.

Ka Kyung would probably have to leave her home till the steam blows down. We can also expect the reported to be camped outside her front door demanding answers etc. (would probably look worse for her if Succubus could further manipulate the situation to make Ka Kyung look like a gold digger plus we all know how the chairman is going to take this news). Regardless in this case the best place for her to be would be to live with her mother. In this case Succubus can be partially responsible for the family breakup.

Another reason why Ka Kyung could move in with her mother is because she becomes partially aware of Succubus's past or that she was the reason why she had to break up with Gangsta Prince. When she confronts Succubus about the matter Succubus should then manipulate her into not revealing the fact as that could end her marriage with her brother and she would know that Ka Kyung wouldn’t want to see her brother unhappy this would mean that she gets to stay quiet for the time being. But this also means that she needs to get rid of her ASAP before she changes her mind. We can use the scandal at this point or perhaps Hyun Ki arranges a meeting to tell Ka Kyung about Sucubus’s past and this is where the reporters catch them etc.. either way Ka Kyung might just leave home because while she is all for her brother’s happiness she should get her own. If she does find out that Gangsta Prince broke up with her due to his past and if she is okay with that she can rush over to meet him only to find out that per K-Drama law she just missed him by a few seconds. Turns out that he decided to leave the country to clear his head and thus won’t be back till the time skip. He probably will have left for that place where he proposed to take her later on. Murano? He probably will indeed become successful over there.

Now for another thing that might be foreshadowed. We saw how Succubus was treating everybody at Cells Beauty to that expensive meal so that she could be the focus of attention which unfortunately got overshadowed the moment Ka Kyung entered. I think that this is the groundwork for Scum and her to take over the company. We have clearly seen in this episode just how important workers are when those that were working for Gangsta Prince and company decided to go on strike due to their working conditions and all. Well in this case I can pretty much see Scum trying to win over the people at Cells Beauty. Right now they are loyal to Ka Kyung and her family but he hopes that all this will eventually change if he starts showing interest in them. Throw in a little money and pay them some attention and he gets himself a winner. For instance, maybe arrange someone over there gets into debt or a problem like a little accident (ofcourse said accident is manipulated by the Queen of Manipulation) she then arranges to take care of the problem for him. The worker is so grateful to her that he is willing to do anything for her to repay her. Well we can clearly see where all this is going now can’t we. Clearly the LED Facemask technology is on the line but there will also be other factors to be looked into. For instance, we can have her tell him to get Ka Kyung to sign over some papers that will make her be seen in a negative light. For instance, it is a contract that will have negative terms for Cells Beauty and place them in a fix (probably they might need YB Group to bail them out. Again they may just demand that Cells Beauty hand over the LED Facemask patent to them in return. Having no choice, they might just have to do that). Now one may ask why would Ka Kyung even sign such a contract in the first place. A good question but as we have simply seen she is someone that is either to naïve or just likes to trust people. Granted in this case she probably knows the worker for a long time so she won’t expect him to double cross her like that. Then again the worker was probably manipulated so he won’t know that he is responsible till much later on. Regardless of this the Dad may not want to see Ka Kyung or she will decide to leave on her own.

Since she doesn’t seem like the person who gives up she will clearly try and figure out the truth. For instance the worker may not have known what he did but he may be then convinced to leave Cells Beauty or even come and work for YB Group etc.. this means that she will be busy searching for him and thus can’t work at Cells Beauty and hamper The Queen of Manipulation to further her own ends.

In regards to the Glass Factory closing and them being the only clients of Cells Beauty. For the former it might be possible but then I wonder what role will that family play. Such as both the father and sister work over there. Meaning out of job they will have even less of a reason to interact with Ka Kyung.. I could probably see the daughter end up working for YB Group thanks to her getting in with help from Hyun Ki. This way these two characters can still interact and then when she finds out that his family was the reason why her company went under can be another reason and hurdle that they will have to overcome. Since she probably would demand to break up if they have become an item by this point. As for the later I don’t think Cells Beauty is their only dealer just that it is one of their biggest one. Meaning if they go under or something happens to them then they do suffer big time. We also have to remember that the Glass Factory has to also deal with the loan shark issue as well. As far as I am aware only Ka Kyung seems to be aware of this matter but just imagine what damage The Queen of Manipulation can do if she gets hold of said information.

Infact this is the perfect reason for getting the factory closed and this thorn removed from her side. We have already seen how Drama Queen reacts towards the factory and is more than willing to sell it off and start afresh, she also clearly thinks that their factory may be sitting on a prime development plot. This would probably get a rise out the property value. In this case we can have the situation play out in two ways if we want to have the factory shut down. Loan Sharks can come into play thanks to Succubus manipulating them properly. For starters she can find out about the loan sharks somehow (perhaps from an unintentional slip up from Ka Kyung) she then goes and tracks them down and agrees to pay them their dues but instead of letting the matter end over there she tells them to continue to harass the people at the glass factory. This way the Loan Sharks have nothing to lose but everything to gain as they will end up getting money from both Succubus as well as what they were supposedly owed from the Glass Factory and even if they don’t get anything they are already paid what they are owed so they win out either way. Now Drama Queen finds out about this and when she realizes that her family isn’t going to sell the factory to save themselves she will decide to take matters into her own hands and decide to sell the factory to save the family and all. Now we can have the matter end it at that but if we want to add more drama into the mix we can add the fact that she gets duped or manipulated into doing it. For instance, Succubus can arrange for a fake buyer to show up and pretends to buy the land only for him to go back on his deal or not pay the full amount. That might possibly be a breach of contract so she is probably going to need to play this right.

In this case Succubus may decide to represent YB Group and claim that YB Group is interested in the factory and that they will pay her handsomely for it and all. If the mother shows concern towards her children (which I doubt) Succubus can reassure that they will have a spot in YB Group. The mother might have nothing against that but Succubus would fully be aware that Gangsta Prince would want nothing to do with them because of her. This means that she has gotten rid of him. The sister might be a problem for her but as she doesn’t know of how she is connected to Hyun Ki she might not have an issue making this deal.

As for the matter about Hyun Ki and Ka Kyung. Their relationship is indeed interesting. He seems to go out of his way to look out for her but I really hope that he doesn’t decide to develop any kind of romantic feelings for her. Not only would that not be nice but what about his feelings towards Gangsta Princes Sister. He clearly still has feelings of some sort towards her. In this case I would rather prefer that he simply looks out for Ka Kyung as an older brother. Plus, she is going to be needing all the help and protection that she needs because like I said she is way too simple and trusting. In this case she is going to be chewed up whole by Succubus and thrown out when she serves her usefulness or causes her company serious problems for trusting in the wrong things and all. She therefore needs to be around someone who knows what game is being play and its rules to help her out. Plus, like I said I am more interested in him getting back with Gangsta Prince’s sister and working their problems out as well as finding out why they broke up in the first place. Does anyone think that an envelope full of money made an appearance causing them to breakup? To be honest it is hard to gauge just how far they were in their relationship or how much he had revealed to her regarding him being from YB Group. Even now it seems to be a bit unclear though she seems to know about this. So it seems that he wasn’t hiding that bit but when did she find out. From him or from someone in his family. We have to remember that rich people in dramas would be against the simple folks as they would look down upon them as peasants or even lower. This means that they would never accept the sister as part of their family due to her being unable to bring anything to the table and has been pointed out by both Scum and the Uncle. Money is Power and that is how they are scaled they would certainly disapprove of her. The mother might be in the same category and thus anyone of them might be responsible for the breakup not to forget adding the envelope full of money to make an appearance at this point. Then again the mother might get a pass out of this if she was busy dealing with her husband’s issue. Come to think about it her company getting into a fight with YB Group can’t really be coincidence at this point can it. Perhaps this was his family’s way of warning her to back of unless they wanted her family to suffer even more. Also him getting married is another interesting fact. Perhaps they informed her that she should back of as he was already engaged and thus he couldn’t marry her aka he was just fooling about with her. This would hurt her feelings plus add the factory incident and she would have two very good reasons to break up with him. First would be betrayal at him getting married and the other would probably be heartbreak if they were close or serious enough.

Anyway this should cover most of my points. Will hopefully get back to it later on to discuss the rest later on. so till then take care all of you and keep posting.

;)

• Like 3

On 8/12/2018 at 4:40 AM, UnniSarah said:

Prediction 

I think the glass factory will close and Jung Han is going to leave and come back successful then there will be a time jump. A three years time jump. I have a feeling that Cells beauty is the only client Jung Han has at the moment. Jung Han will come back successful and will bump into Ka Young and realize he still has feeling for her and vice versa. In the mean time Ka Young and Hyun Ki will become closer in the three years.

I agree with the prediction, I will add that Sena will surely have a child during the time elapsed as mentioned in the synopsis,  it could be three years as you mentioned or even 4 years

• Like 3