Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, csancsy said:

There will be episode tomorrow too :) They wrote 12.28 date for 103 episode... I think HotHunk will go with Emily to US, because they have to settle everything (specially Bobby and divorce), but he will come back soon (I guess two month or max three month. I don't think that for years, because they would have to change the children for last episode)...

They are tricky, because they didn't mentioned HotHunk's name in text preview and they didn't show airport scene in video preview...

The picture in the instagram shows 2 persons (Emily and GY), no trace of JH in the airport.

For Bobby, he is better to come to Korea as what GY has mentioned in the last episode, the detective can easily trace him and catch him when he tries to harm JH.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, csancsy said:

There will be episode tomorrow too :) They wrote 12.28 date for 103 episode... I think HotHunk will go with Emily to US, because they have to settle everything (specially Bobby and divorce), but he will come back soon (I guess two month or max three month. I don't think that for years, because they would have to change the children for last episode)...

They are tricky, because they didn't mentioned HotHunk's name in text preview and they didn't show airport scene in video preview...

In the preview HK propose to JB..JH going to Jaedong restaurant and jaedong ask JH if he can call him brother in law now but no response to both GY and JH just they look at each other..

 

@csancsy in the end of todays episode they write 12/31 is the next episode airing so means tomorrow they will not broacast 103

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morning Everyone, Yesterday I was lost for words.. Wasn't really interested in the comments it wasn't nothing personal against everyone that posted.. It was just yesterday episode was riduiculous..

 

15 hours ago, watchumlots said:

Plus, pretty typical.  All of the criminals suffer from apoplexy when they are caught.  Wut? Jail?  WHY me?  Uh, because you committed the crime?   Well, yes.  But I was only trying to get rich, steal something, swindle someone, and xyz got in my way and had to be kidnapped, murdered, swindled.  It was just in a days' work.  Nothing anyone else wouldn't/didn't do.  WHY are you trying to prosecute/seek revenge upon me?  YOU are being so unreasonable!  

 

@watchumlots  :w00t:   Whats really unreasonable is I keep going back for more after all the disappointments these dramas gives us..

 

 

At this point I don;t care who ends up with whim

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, joan0528 said:

In the preview HK propose to JB..JH going to Jaedong restaurant and jaedong ask JH if he can call him brother in law now but no response to both GY and JH just they look at each other..

 

@csancsy in the end of todays episode they write 12/31 is the next episode airing so means tomorrow they will not broacast 103

12.28 is written before text preview... But maybe now it would be better On Monday (at once two episode) :) We will find out tomorrow :D  By the way if JaeDong wants to call HotHunk as brother-in-law, KY-HotHunk have to get married again... :lol: And HotHunk has to divorce before...:P

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, joan0528 said:

In the preview HK propose to JB..JH going to Jaedong restaurant and jaedong ask JH if he can call him brother in law now but no response to both GY and JH just they look at each other..

 

@csancsy in the end of todays episode they write 12/31 is the next episode airing so means tomorrow they will not broacast 103

Chingu, have you seen from the wiki.d.addicts for the broadcasting slot of time?

Refer from KBS official website

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/lovetoend/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0426-01-473758,read,,103,785783

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/lovetoend/pc/

https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/끝까지_사랑

 

I don't think there is back to back episodes on 12/31(Monday). After this drama, they are broadcasting KBS Drama Awards 2018.

Therefore, no two episodes to be broadcasted on the same night ,

Episode 103 will be broadcasted as usual on tomorrow night 12/28 (Friday).

Don't miss watching this episode!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Chingu, have you seen from the wiki.d.addicts for the broadcasting slot of time?

Refer from KBS official website

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/lovetoend/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0426-01-473758,read,,103,785783

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/lovetoend/pc/

https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/끝까지_사랑

 

I don't think there is back to back episodes on 12/31(Monday). After this drama, they are broadcasting KBS Drama Awards 2018.

Therefore, no two episodes to be broadcasted on the same night ,

Episode 103 will be broadcasted as usual on tomorrow night 12/28 (Friday).

Don't miss watching this episode!

I just saw the end episode today and it appears in the scene 12/31 airing, normally i dont see like that if they continue airing the episode but if not they will post in the screen so the viewers knew...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I just saw the end episode today and it appears in the scene 12/31 airing, normally i dont see like that if they continue airing the episode but if not they will post in the screen so the viewers knew...

Then it's better to check again in KBS Official Website on tomorrow.

They are more accurate.

 

KBS announced that the KBS Song Festival 2018 would take place on December 28, 2018, at 8:30 p.m 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, hell59 said:

Is tomorrow the last episode? Some people are saying that it goes to 108, is that right?

No, it's broadcast till 104 episodes.

12/31 (Monday) is the last episode.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EP 103 w/o Eng subs:

 

The two thug-crooks got caught.  

EvilCEO is going to the Grey Bar Inn for a prolonged stay.

Don't know why EvilPrez is still out-and-about.

WitchyFake's bio-mom looks like a basset hound with her big, sad, droopy eyes.  Every scene she is wearing her basset hound look.  WHY WHY WHY is she running around all over town apologizing to everyone?   I'm over it.  So over it.

WitchyFake is on-the-run.  How can she sleep knowing she killed her kid's dad?  All she worries about is not getting caught and $$$.  Well, now she can worry about getting caught.  

Who cares about DeRanged/UnStableMable?

Still don't care about HotHeir & SweetSis.

CuteKiddo dropped-off at her paternal grandparents' house.  We knew that was coming.

Still don't care about ancillary Restaurant Couple.  Nope. Still don't. 

 

Preview leads us to believe WitchyFake will toss herevilself off a cliff.  We can hope.  

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, csancsy said:

12.28 is written before text preview... But maybe now it would be better On Monday (at once two episode) :) We will find out tomorrow :D  By the way if JaeDong wants to call HotHunk as brother-in-law, KY-HotHunk have to get married again... :lol: And HotHunk has to divorce before...:P

When Jae Dong said that in the preview, JH looked at GY and then GY kind of looked away but smiled. 

 

So JH want to stand proudly in front of YS and GY. I hope his wish comes true. I do think though he needs to settle things with Bobby because it would forever be an issue considering this Bobby has been persistently looking for him. In any case, if he goes back to the US I hope it’s only for a few months. I don’t know how GY will react to him facing danger though because it was clear in today’s episode that when the detective wanted to use him as bait he glanced at GY first probably knowing she wouldn’t like it. And sure enough GY scolded him after they nabbed Baek Chul. 

 

As to the contract wife, if she wants to survive in the world she needs to be able to stand on her own two feet. JH has to keep taking care of her problems even if he’s offering as a friend. What happens when he’s not around? 

 

I don’t know what to think that a lot of these characters seem to want Sena to get away. Sorry but she had no problem ruining people which sometimes led to their deaths. She needs to be jailed because she doesn’t seem to have any genuine sense of remorse up to this point. 

 

@fansdrama, it might be true that it’s better for Bobby (Mr. Interpol qualified criminal) to come to SK but the writer might want to let this conflict occur offscreen. Whatever. To me this Bobby sounds like he should be behind bars but he’s definitely walking around free. 

 

@sava2sava, I care about the end couples in this drama but I sure do understand what you mean about drama shows lately.

 

I can’t believe how off the rail a lot of them went. I think I need to start lowering my expectations and emotional investment significantly. My most recent offender was Fluttering Warning which half way through I could barely watch anymore episodes. Good riddance to it and I will never rewatch it.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, watchumlots said:

Preview leads us to believe WitchyFake will toss herevilself off a cliff.  We can hope.  

@watchumlots  I like to think the saving grace for this drama is the dead DY raises up from the water and leads her to her death..Telling SN to come on in the water is fine I'll save you we will go back to living happily with our daughter. Since it seems that no onw wants her to suffer as they did.. Evil Dad gave her money to run thats vecaue if she's caught so is he.. Off to jail he'll go also maybe nit as long as Evil Uncle but he'll get time to..

 

Actually they could end it tomorrow and get it over with..

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@watchumlots  I like to think the saving grace for this drama is the dead DY raises up from the water and leads her to her death..Telling SN to come on in the water is fine I'll save you we will go back to living happily with our daughter. Since it seems that no onw wants her to suffer as they did.. Evil Dad gave her money to run thats vecaue if she's caught so is he.. Off to jail he'll go also maybe nit as long as Evil Uncle but he'll get time to..

 

Actually they could end it tomorrow and get it over with..

This actually mirrors the growing sentiment in some societies today that people are not responsible for their crimes because their circumstances/environment made them act this way. Hence the compassion that SN gets from these characters through the writer. 

 

@fansdrama, I also saw the preview on KBS website for 12/28 which usually means the episode will air on that date.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

This actually mirrors the growing sentiment in some societies today that people are not responsible for their crimes because their circumstances/environment made them act this way. Hence the compassion that SN gets from these characters through the writer. 

Yes none seems to remember she order people to be killed and the cause of her own daughters father death.. I'm just curious what was the real reasons for chief Beak to kill DY.. Was it at some point he planned to have a relationship with SN using her crimes to attach her to him.. Now this is something to think about..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Yes none seems to remember she order people to be killed and the cause of her own daughters father death.. I'm just curious what was the real reasons for chief Beak to kill DY.. Was it at some point he planned to have a relationship with SN using her crimes to attach her to him.. Now this is something to think about..

According to BC, DY saw his face and would be able to connect him to the crimes that he colluded with Sena to commit. However, I do think BC is a cold blooded murderer to those he thinks are weak. He thought it no problem to go into the house today to kill CDB even though he escaped the people who were surveiling him. To me he’s arrogant and thinks nothing of killing people. I see many of these types of characters in crime shows although most certainly would make BC seem like he’s in kindergarten.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Yes none seems to remember she order people to be killed and the cause of her own daughters father death.. I'm just curious what was the real reasons for chief Beak to kill DY.. Was it at some point he planned to have a relationship with SN using her crimes to attach her to him.. Now this is something to think about..

In many kdramas I have watched, they tend to gloss over murder/attempted murder.  Its like life has no value in Korea.  They made a big deal out of corruption.  But let's get real.  Many real life senior management and business owners in Korea go to jail for corruption.  When they are out, its like they just went on a vacation.  Nothing changes.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

According to BC, DY saw his face and would be able to connect him to the crimes that he colluded with Sena to commit. However, I do think BC is a cold blooded murderer to those he thinks are weak. He thought it no problem to go into the house today to kill CDB even though he escaped the people who were surveiling him. To me he’s arrogant and thinks nothing of killing people. I see many of these types of characters in crime shows although most certainly would make BC seem like he’s in kindergarten.

It still don;t make sense to kill DY just because DY seen him with SN.. At that time DY was fighting custody of YS.. If it was because if his arrogance he could have let DY seen how he had control over his wife.. So this isn't it I think he could have done it to make SN forget about DY and at some point look more towards him who could protect her secrets.. Also he needed CDB dead because he's the witness to his act.. With CDB being alive all his and SN crimes that they committed will be exposed and also linking him to just about every member in the family in doing some kind of dirty deed at one time or another.. So I really don't think arrogance really played apart in this.. I think it's more about his desires to have her at some point.. Just think he could have force the evil uncle and evil dad into making her marry him or all will be jailed.. If she wanted to keep wearig her mask..

 

What happem to the lawsuit GY filed aganist YB, Has it been paid ? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@sava2sava:  What happen to the lawsuit GY filed aganist YB, Has it been paid ?        --- You are looking for plot continuity and accuracy --- good luck!  SweetGirl & her Cells company should have had YB by the... well, tender parts.  That alone should have had WitchyFake & EvilPrez in the slammer, or paying lots of money.

 

WHY WHY WHY would EvilPrez even help WitchyFake?  She was plotting to oust him as Prez & CEO to take those positions herself.  She was plotting to oust her 'brother' to take that position.  EvilPrez was taking WitchyFake's side in her machinations even against his own bio-son!   EvilPrez, and everyone, knows she isn't even his real daughter, yet they offer her assistance!  WRITER, YOU are WHACK!  All drama writers do the same thing.  It's very irritating.  What is wrong with retribution/justice for the wrongs committed?  

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just I watched and read last preview... Nothing good, I'm very angry. In last episode yet we get Sena's suicide, Bobby's KY kidnapping and HotHunk will go to US in last minute we will get 1 year later scene when they will meet again and smiling at each other (nothing warm family meeting, nothing wedding, nothing). I can see we will get very bad, lame open ending.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...