[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

My first thought about today's episode is if one is going to walk into a river, why just get your pants wet? Drench the whole suit. That would have been much more effective to me.

My second thought is I want KY to come out fighting. I need a strong heroine. There are times to be meek and mild; there are times to be strong and angry. So, KY, you're being threatened and hurt on all sides, do take the offensive and fight. I've always taught my students that it's OK to be angry - it's how you use that anger that's important. Use it wisely.

I don't think Emily is going anywhere. She'll be here awhile, wreaking havoc. Think about it, JH has been with the wrong women quite a few years (Emily and SeNa). He's only been with a good woman 3 months. He's in his element dealing with bad women; let the game begin....

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRguT69mWeMB9V6Rs35_36   Emily's hair color wasn't the only thing that changed as we saw in this latest episode and have been seeing is that her hair and heart have gone black with jealousy and envy as well.  She has moved to the dark side no doubt and has learned nothing from all the pain she has suffered from Se Na.  You can't buy happiness by stealing.  Even more you can't buy love or control another persons heart by your force of will.  True love can only come willingly...

62 episode: I think finally HotHunk's punishment began... I felt sorry for Emily when she throws tantrum. She had one-side love for 11 years, finally her dream come true, she got married to the man who she loved. After awful accident he nursed and took care of her, but now she realized, that she can't get him, and he did these things for just revenge. He doesn't look at her as woman (with her broken body), rather just as tool. She said she doesn't need medicines (I guess she need HotHunk's love) 

HotHunk doesn't free from her easily, and he deserves this. HyunKi said earlier: Marriage without love is disgusting... 

I think, it's possible that KaYoung will disappear with their son and her family. Earlier they talked about moving, but I hope we won't get time-jump again. I don't want it.

32 minutes ago, csancsy said:

62 episode: I think finally HotHunk's punishment began... I felt sorry for Emily when she throws tantrum. She had one-side love for 11 years, finally her dream come true, she got married to the man who she loved. After awful accident he nursed and took care of her, but now she realized, that she can't get him, and he did these things for just revenge. He doesn't look at her as woman (with her broken body), rather just as tool. She said she doesn't need medicines (I guess she need HotHunk's love) 

HotHunk doesn't free from her easily, and he deserves this. HyunKi said earlier: Marriage without love is disgusting... 

I think, it's possible that KaYoung will disappear with their son and her family. Earlier they talked about moving, but I hope we won't get time-jump again. I don't want it.

Me too, l don't wish to see another time jump. By the time,the kids are grown up and KY and the others are getting old. lt also will hurt JH more.

l would like to see that both of them have another child so that whatever JH had missed could enjoy taking care and watch the child growing up.

Ep 62 w/Eng subs:

Damn!  Here we go! Writer is going to double-down on Krazy!

WHY WHY WHY didn't HotHunk give DimBro a duplicate copy of the file he recorded on his laptop?  That would have solved all the problems.  But Nooo!  Then Writer wouldn't have been able to double-down on Krazy.

Will CorpHeir turn against his fake sister, making his mother a murderer?

Will HotHunk turn against his contract wife now that she wants to call the shots?

WHY WHY WHY would HotHunk trust a double-crosser?  

SOMEONE, is going to align themselves with WitchyFake just because that is where the plot is going.  

Poor SweetGirl, she just can't catch a frickin' break, can she?  Her...   

- DimBro didn't believe her about WitchyFake

- DimDad didn't believe her about WitchyFake

- DimMom didn't believe her about WitchyFake

- HotHunk wanted her help scorching WitchyFake and she refused, so he left (ta-ta)

- WitchyFake is losing-her-mind and who knows what will happen next with her loose 

- Emily has now gone postal-on-her, threatening her with drug-fueled rage

HotHunk is The Biggest Fool EVER, an even bigger fool than DimBro, falling for WitchyFake, then ditching his wife, partnering with WhackedEmily.   This is also the guy that can't catch a break.  At least he isn't still broke!   And he will always have K as long as he has ca$h.

The EVILCEO still has his mind intact, he will start pulling nasty stunts from behind bars.  Everyone will have written-him-off, but EVILCEO can still pull some strings.  

Now I am even more intrigued than ever.  There is NO WAY the DNA evidence will appear now.  Where is Writer going with this?

KY should go full mother bear on HotHunk to get him to set Emily straight.  No sense in hiding things since it never worked out well in the past.  The fact that Emily is threatening her regarding their son is extremely concerning.  Emily has had HotHunk to herself for a long time while day dreaming about their married love and, now in the presence of KY and the son, those day dreams are crashing down.  A wounded animal will bear its claws..Emily may be the one to partner with SN because they both want to control HotHunk (for different reasons).  As mentioned before, kidnap the son and it’s going to stop the revenge in its tracks.  Who would do such a thing..only the crazy ladies..together.  Maybe Emily wants HotHunk to see that she would be a better mom than KY or, worse yet, if the boy was gone she thinks HotHunks attention be be on her again because she’s deluded.  

18 hours ago, dramaninja said:

What kind of threat was that? Keep you son away from him grrrrr!

She has been doing that anyway and he wasnt pushing for it since he knows the tuition he is in right now..

Does she really want to mess with  his ex wife and son like really is that smart to you when he is on  revenge streak right now?

@dramaninja  Emily is playing both ends She tells her this in order to hang on to JH

16 hours ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

Watched without subs and have no idea why Emily went crazy but JH is going to have a real problem on his hands when he tries to get rid of Emily.  She is crazy.  I hope KY and family move and don't let anyone know where they moved to.  I think Emily will definitely try to get rid of KY thinking she can have JH if she does.  I feel bad for HK, he is such a good guy and he cannot believe all that SeNa has done.  Now the action is finally beginning it is hard to wait for new episodes.  

@Pam_Van Fossen  I've been saying all along Emily isn't just going to give up the only man she's love because of his kid if his kid can keep her with him why not take the kid to keep the man.. As of now Emily can also fight for custody which I been trying to tell everyone they are showing the sanction of a family being mother father and child while KY only represent single mother.. She's in a bad position and don't realize it.. 

If Emily wants to fight custody, l am sure that JH will decline.

He already told her that if she did any wrong, he will send her back to US.

It's really good that Jaedong always helps his sister to inform JH what is happening to her.

lf he does not act as the messenger, JH will never know what is happening to KY.

l think that both of them will finally solve their difficulties together to keep YS safe.

43 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

If Emily wants to fight custody, l am sure that JH will decline.

He already told her that if she did any wrong, he will send her back to US.

It's really good that Jaedong always helps his sister to inform JH what is happening to her.

lf he does not act as the messenger, JH will never know what is happening to KY.

l think that both of them will finally solve their difficulties together to keep YS safe.

@fansdrama  Emily can go and file a custody suit without JH knowing even if he decline she still can fight being that he's still married to her.. All Emily needs is JH mother who KY keeps telling they choose not to have anything to do with YS.. Now that mother has ask for forgivness and asking to be apart of Ys life KY got to think long and hard would it be good to grant her what she wants.. Either way she's on the loosing end..  It's married parent vs single parent.. JH got to get rid of Emily before she do harm to KY or Ys..

No wonder Sena and Emily were friends. Their mental state is the same. Jung Han looks so tired dealing with the women who just loved to trash things in a room.

I loved the set down that Jung Han's mother got from Ga Young. Everything is so convenient for her that people will ignore the past on her say so.

5 minutes ago, Jackie1048 said:

No wonder Sena and Emily were friends. Their mental state is the same. Jung Han looks so tired dealing with the women who just loved to trash things in a room.

I loved the set down that Jung Han's mother got from Ga Young. Everything is so convenient for her that people will ignore the past on her say so.

right now I am more afraid of Emily :scream:

I am a little surprised with SeNa right now.  Instead of coming up with new schemes to get out of her predicament she is screaming, destroying things, crying and having nightmares.  I don't see any remorse in her for the things she has done to hurt everyone.  The only thing she can do now is threaten HK with the fact that his mother had the real SeNa killed as a child. Of course, she has no proof that HK's mother hired someone to kill her.  Not sure if that is enough to stop JH from revealing the truth at the board meeting.  It won't affect JH but it will hurt HK, his father and the companies image if the rumor is started.

JH's mother is now feeling some regret for treating GY the way she did 6 years ago.  She wants to see her grandson but it is too late.  I am happy she is starting to feel some pain from her actions.  GY suffered a lot without their support.  I hope she will stay strong and not give in to her emotions.  I think it would be better for her to leave with YS until the revenge is over with and then she can go home and deal with the aftermath.

JH divorced GY because she did not want to be a part of the revenge.  She knew SeNa was evil but didn't think she was bad enough to actually try to kill anyone.  She is very innocent and naive in her thinking. She valued her families happiness over getting revenge.  I think JH loved her enough to let her go so she would not be hurt. The fact that she had YS has caused her to be stuck right in the middle of it all.  

Emily, what can I say about her other than she will be he@@ bent on keeping her man no matter what she has to do.  She is a loose cannon and everyone should be watching closely at what she will do.  

YS is the cutest little boy.  Who wouldn't want to scoop him up and hug him.  I think he thinks he is going to see his daddy in a few days.  

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

right now I am more afraid of Emily :scream:

So am I @nohamahamoud2002 It's no way Emily would walk away with nothing and be all alone again.. She got something she wants to hold onto and she'll fight to the death to keep it.. By hook or crook Emily will go after what she wants.. KY can grant his mother her request but only at her house and YS isn't allowed to be around Emily at all it would be even better if she writes up andagreement and it's was signed by KY JH his mom and Aunt.. 

13 minutes ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

YS is the cutest little boy.  Who wouldn't want to scoop him up and hug him.  I think he thinks he is going to see his daddy in a few days.  

@Pam_Van Fossen  Emily will do something before she allows that to happen even if she has to fake sick and pass out to keep JH from meeting his son..  In the meantime she'll will have figured out something to do such as having him kidnap..

Emily telling KY to never let Ys see his dad is because she wants to look like the good person and bring him to his dad and train his thoughts on his mother being the bad person here keeping his daddy from him..  She has fully warned KY that she's more evil then SN on top of it she wicked sweet nice  girl as @watchumlots calls her better take the blinders off..  .  

21 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I said she is a wild card and I knew it. Emily is the one that will bust up everything if only to get back at JH for what she sees as his rejection and playing her when that is not true. JH never rejected her because he never gave her hope that the relationship was anything more than a partnership in revenge. When the revenge was accomplished then they divorced. Only now Emily is trying to change the script. She deluded herself into thinking she could have more with him and reality is setting in. He certainly never played her because he never talked about her in the manner she said in today's episode to his mother or KY. Its Emily who is making these things up because she wanted his mom to accept her after she confessed her love for JH but his mom did not. With KY its pure jealousy on Emily's part. Emily thinks her 11 year old crush is suppose to be better then the 3 mos he spent married to KY. Fate and Karma are going to show her once again that is untrue.

If she truly loved JH she would want him happy regardless if it is with her or not. She would never try to hurt him let alone keep him from his son. Emily knows that man left the woman he loved and missed years with his son due to what fake Se Na did so her acting out now is just her wanting to be spiteful and keep JH from what she feels he is counting down for and that is to go back to KY and YS. 

@Ldy Gmerm  After watching the sub version and what JH told Emily about shipping her back to the US if she ever go near them again I'm more then sure she'll get him to do this but she'll be taking Ys with her.. Emily is afraid of JH leaving her and she knows that day is coming soon she has to act and fast.. I see her teaming up with SN,,

Well the son won't out she's a fake at the board ad ask JH not to tell just yet he's afraid of being branded a muderers child.. I think JH will team up with the chairman and kick out BIL and fake daughter.. What will dad do when he realizes he lost everything because of his fake daughter..

I got a kick out of HG asking the fake what's her real name..:w00t:  

Poor KaYoung, I felt sorry for her in today's episode. She isn't angry at HotHunk and she wants to let him see his son, plus she intends to get back together with him in 2 month, she misses him:D She knows about contract marriage from DramaQueen and she said to YoonSoo that his dad will come back in 2 month:)  She has big heart and she really loves him unconditionally. And I loved that HotHunk threatened Emily that he sends her back to USA. Emily plays "good wife" and lied but HotHunk isn't silly. KY said to her mom that Emily threatened her that don't let HotHunk see his son, and I'm curious when HotHunk will know about that, because he will not tolerate it from Emily. My guess that KY's little brother (or her mom) will tell him about Emily's threat.

Since HotHunk returned, this is first time, that I can feel that finally OTP are closer to each other. They were always angry and cold and they are lying, but now we can really know their feelings for each other. HotHunk's threat to Emily shows that he really fed up and he wants to get back together with his ex-wife, and KY's confession about HotHunk shows that she yet loves him very much. I hope their reconciliation will be very beautiful and intensive after these sufferings.

Now I imagined this DNS-thing differently. HyunKi is coward and he doesn't want to explore the truth... I'm curious that his mom really killed the child... I'm not sure, and I think Uncle ex-chairman knows what happened... 

Plus now it's began to be exciting. HotHunk or Evil Witch will catch "the dog"? I guess we can see Sena's dog soon...

it might be KY brother that ends up outing SN at one of these boardmeetings being that she did steal they CAD being the fraud that she is.. I like to think that it should be some kind of compensation they should have to pay being that one party of the owners knows she's a fruad and has not gotten rid of her

Archived