[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

Love_To_The_End-Lee_Eung-Kyung.jpg713743857_1280x720.jpgLove-to-the-End-3.jpg

People say that the truth hurts, I think trying to cover it up is worse...

Without subs I was upset that JH didn't tell KY the truth about his marriage before telling her Mother and her having to receive it the way she did later.  I still feel that way after watching with subs. But hearing it the way she did could have been prevented those are the facts.  But there is one thing that I just don't understand why didn't KY's Mom allow JH to tell KY the truth that night when he wanted to tell her.   Why didn't she give them the space and time alone to deal with such a personal thing.  I think that would have been the right and loving thing to do as her Mother. Respecting her daughter and her rights in seeing her as a grown woman and Mother.  Because she already knew and hadn't said a thing to her daughter all that time.  I really don't get her Mom and this isn't the first time I have felt this way.  Even though there is no doubt it would hurt but at least hearing it from him would have allowed her to see and feel the words through him alone.  KY deserved better from JH and from her own Mother too.

In fact if I had been her Mother I would have told JH right then at that table the moment he said he was married that instead of telling me you should have told her first and there is no better time than now. 

It's the least you can do for all she has given you. 

Let her hear the truth from you...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

I for one really hope JH didn't marry or promise to marry anyone...

Even if it was done in name only, power only or for revenge only.  It would wipe out and cancel in my mind and even more in my heart the title and words " LOVE UNTIL THE END "  I realize KY is forgiving and she has when thinking of his past and in her not knowing.  Yet I can't really imagine her forgiving such a shallow and hurtful act no matter the reason or excuse he might give or have. 

Some might say well they were divorced and he left her with no promise.  Still it's what he didn't say but that they both knew and felt without doubt or needing the words.  The fact that their love was already growing even then within her. It's the belief and trust that even in their darkness and loneliness their hearts were tied to one another.  It's being faithful forever and trusting completely without needing laws or a marriage certificate to prove it...

It was the one thing Se Na couldn't take away, destroy or possess for herself.  The love & passion she saw between the two of them that made her crazy jealous.  For she had never experienced that kind of love and never will.  For that kind of love cannot be bought or sold.  It only comes through the willingness to love the other person more than yourself.  To give ones heart completely and surrendering to the idea of their happiness being a priority.

Se Na isn't capable of any of that...

Note....  This was being written while others were posting and it would seem watching and now I have no words for JH...  :bawling:

Except this...  It would seem he surrendered the one thing he should have held onto and protected most...

@USAFarmgirl, as usual you have a way of saying just what is in my heart.  I am so upset right now with HH and what he has done to KY.  I know he divorced her before he left but he knew she would be there waiting for him, even if it meant years.  She gave him up so he could go to Murano and forget his revenge.  I know she is feeling totally betrayed.  She would never have done anything to jeopardize their love.  I don't know how KY will ever be able to get past this.  Leaving her was one thing but to get married to someone else is wrong.  Even if it is for his revenge, there is no excuse and or going back from that.  I feel sick after watching today's episode.  

2 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

People say that the truth hurts, I think trying to cover it up is worse...

Without subs I was upset that JH didn't tell KY the truth about his marriage before telling her Mother and her having to receive it the way she did later.  I still feel that way after watching with subs. But hearing it the way she did could have been prevented those are the facts.  But there is one thing that I just don't understand why didn't KY's Mom allow JH to tell KY the truth that night when he wanted to tell her.   Why didn't she give them the space and time alone to deal with such a personal thing.  I think that would have been the right and loving thing to do as her Mother. Respecting her daughter and her rights in seeing her as a grown woman and Mother.  Because she already knew and hadn't said a thing to her daughter all that time.  I really don't get her Mom and this isn't the first time I have felt this way.  Even though there is no doubt it would hurt but at least hearing it from him would have allowed her to see and feel the words through him alone.  KY deserved better from JH and from her own Mother too.

In fact if I had been her Mother I would have told JH right then at that table the moment he said he was married that instead of telling me you should have told her first and there is no better time than now. 

It's the least you can do for all she has given you. 

Let her hear the truth from you...

l think there must be a reason. Don't we see that after KY heard the bad news from Emily and JH (later), she seems having a relapse.

If it is not HK came to rescue her, maybe she will die or smth serious will happen to her in the car park. Then HK was very angry and called JH's sis that telling her what her brother had done to KY. Maybe after so many years looking after her son and worrying JH, her health was showing green light,

13 hours ago, csancsy said:

Now, me too. I hate him. Although I guess this marriage is platonic, but I hate that he hurts KY so much. Already I'm not sure that I want them to be together in the end. 

I cannot understand if insist KY not to take back or forgive HH. The one most unpardonable is SeNa that lied her way through and yet continue not willing to repent. How can KY family forgive her and not HH.

** If KY love and trust HH, she has to let go. When you love a person till the end, it include “forgiveness” and “No buts”. With a “But in between that is not love, that is love with a condition”

KY has to butt up used her brain. In fact her trump card is her son. If she insist to protect her family, she did not deserve HH. If she wants HH as part of her life and Father of her Son, she need to know where are priorities lies. 

For such situation, letting emotion comes in will never resolve the issue cos there is a “Snake SeNa waiting to prey on HH emotion”. To put the snake SeNa in Place hv to trample her until her pride become “True Humility”

After much thought if  KY married Hyun GI- she from a frying pan to a pot of boiling water. 

Reason: Hyun GI can never protect her from HG - Father  ( hv a Mistress before) and hunger of power and Money Uncle In YB. I think KY will be more miserable married to HG has a wicked “fake” Sister SeNa as Sister in Law.

HG is a a Brother not a Husband that can protect her. 

She can marry HG as a revenge on HH - in my common sense mind: she is make a very stupid decision just for revenge.

She can just  remain as now, take care of Son and help in her Father company. I believe she will hv many opportunity to work with HH on her family recent new product launch. 

To fight and win a battle “ Emotion have to be put aside.”

The reason why now many got depression is because they allow Emotion to rule their lives.

Lets wait till the last episode and then we will understand why is it “ Love till the end.”

If HH knew KY is pregnant with a Son. He may change his strategy of revenge.

I think one reason to protect HH is to be around her and is to marry her in name.

Well this will give the scripted to write another 40 episodes or more.

4 hours ago, dkdk1 said:

SeNa may even resort to kidnap or harm YS to bait or force HH stopped his revenge. If she used this method, I pitied DY have such a wicked Wife.

@dkdk1  I have no such pity for the fool that wants to hold on to his wife after learning just a Lil bit about what she's done.. He's prepaired to accept more of her evil deeds but still wants to wait on her.. What I find hilarious is he don't even know his wifes real name or who she considering considering her being the fake that she is.. It's only right when all is said and done if dad dont make him divorce her and not allow her any contact with the child then I say for Dad and son stand them both on the freeway in the fast lane with a MAC truck coming full speed ahead..

Question to all DY marriage isn't real his marriage is a fruad the person he's legally married to is dead on paper..  How do this work if this has been discuss in the thread please direct me to those pages so I can read others opinion on this.

I have a lot of thoughts going through my mind when it comes to the child.. I mean legally her daughter isn't her daughter because mother has given borth under and assume identity..  Well this should be icing on the cake for dimwit Dad and the waiting fool..

JH had told KY to understand and forgave him what he did (marrying Emily). After much consideration and realise that JH 's love is not complete to her, she will give up JH . Yes, she definitely will feel betrayal by JH but she knew that she can't do anything now. She also knew that her responsibility now was looking after her son. She would pretend nothing had happened. ln her nature, she is a very kind and thoughtful person, I don't think that she will try to break up JH and Emily's marriage. She is not Sena, Sena will do that. Everyone think that she is weak but in fact she is stronger than them. We can see from her background where and how she grew up.

Her mom and Sena had said before that KY  always shows very happily to them and everything to her seems nothing had happened . She will never show them her depression cos she won't want them to feel sorry for her. .....she has her pride.

JH will finally realise his lost of giving up KY, he will never find such a nice and good woman in his live anymore.
She can team up with Sena to take revenge on JH but I don't think that she will harm a person whom she loves so much.

And marrying HG is impossible, she knows his family's background, they may not not accept her son.  

Since the writer has put up such early episode for the marriage of JH and Emily, it can happen to them in a different ending. Maybe a break up or smth....

But we will never know the ending yet...... it could be a happily ending for all of them with or without their loves one with them.

l am wondering what it means that KY saw the flash lighting in the sky after visiting HH's mom in earlier episode.

Will it indicate a blessing in the end?

@sava2sava:  WitchyFake ... her real legal person/name is DEAD.  That makes her an impostor, thus everything is null and void.  YOU ARE A GENIUS!!!   But there is the Kiddo who does have a mother...  Even if the mother has a different name, maybe DimWitBro will have to put WitchyFake's real name on his family register.  OR... His NEXT WIFE will appear on the family register, the Kiddo will be her daughter.

Hmm.  WHY WHY WHY did HotHunk marry Blondie?  The truth will be revealed, we just have to wait for it.  Is her amnesia fake?  I'm sayin' NO.

If HotHunk knows that WitchyFake is a fake, GAME OVER!  

He would just out her immediately, why spend time/money when he can humiliate her, have her tossed from SweetGirl's family and move back to his old place.  

WitchyFake would be tossed out of YB Group so fast, her 'dad' would toss her out so fast she wouldn't have time to pack.  So, I'm sayin' NO, the amnesia isn't fake.  And HotHunk doesn't know about WitchFake's fakeness.  

@USAFarmgirl

-You don't understand why SweetGirl's mom didn't tell her about HotHunk movin'-on-down-the-line with another woman? 

-You don't understand why SweetGirl's mom didn't let them have a moment to work it out themselves?  

WELCOME to the land of KDrama where very little makes sense and things are always happening because NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING they should say and always SAYS THINGS THEY SHOULDN'T SAY!!! 

WHY didn't anyone tell DimWitBro about the 40million+ scams his wife pulled?  

WHY didn't RestaurantMom tell her X, her son and daughter what WitchyFake did/said to her when she came to accept reconciliation?  

WHY? WHY? WHY?  This is always the question. 

HotHunk was forthcoming when his (former) m-in-law suggested he stop messing around and get back with his (x)wife and raise their Kiddo together.  He told her, NO CAN DO, got myself another woman.  Married her.  BOOM!  That was it.  

Now WHY WHY WHY didn't RestaurantMom tell SweetGirl immediately is the frustration of KDrama.  

Join us in the FRUSTRATED and FLABBERGASTED section.

Done with this drama.  I realize that his mother is to be blamed for not telling him about his son, but I am an old softie who believes in the sanctity of marriage.  Now that he has a new wife, he is dead to me as being an active father.   He was basically a sperm donor.  The kid does not need the drama in his life from a dad who is with someone other than his mom.

145994.jpg

@fatherjohnaz   I truly hope you change your mind and stick with it and us and this thread.  Trust me I understand and respect your feelings and disappointment in the direction of this drama and in JH and those around the OTP.  I too believe in the sanctity of marriage and that of life.  I don't honestly like the idea of using such an important event in ones life for revenge or in its use in gaining power or money either.  Yet when we look around, such things do go on in reality...

I might be the last person that should be defending JH at the moment but as others here have reminded me.  And as he himself has admitted.  Everything and that means even his marriage is just a tool in getting one step closer to putting an end to Se Na and those who surround her.  As @watchumlots explained much better than I ever could it doesn't have to make sense it's the writers story...

As much as I would love to see KY move on and find happiness with someone else I don't believe she will.  Mainly because for her it truly is love until the end.  It never was just words to her when she gave her heart to JH I believe she gave her life to him as well.  It's who she is the very fabric of her personality to love with all she has she is the constant in this story...

As for JH I think he realized when he became a Dad that his plan was no longer perfect.  He thought by giving up everything he loved it was in a sense protecting KY and maybe himself in his fear of guilt of something or someone hurting her.  He didn't know his idea of protection would cost him so much.  Although I never understood why he didn't take KY with him and together they could have protected Emily the best of both worlds. I think he needed her fathers backing as well.  Yet I always knew Emily was in love with him no doubt still is and that's the hard part.  Maybe because I wanted and still do, to believe he loved KY as much as she loved him...

I said all of that to say this, this story isn't perfect but then the world in which we live isn't either and as sad as it is these very things go on even the crazy, selfish and cruel way in which people treat each other.  Maybe if JH & KY by some miracle find their way back to each other.  It just proves that love doesn't mean there are no valleys it just means that if you love enough forgiveness can and will take place.  That there is a way of coming back no matter what bad choices one has made.  That revenge is never perfect and that there are things and people one should never let go of or risk losing forever...

I know this drama has a way to go before we get to ending.  A lot of things can happen and I hope that KY can fine true happiness.  I don't have any good feelings for JH at this point.  I sorta want to see him suffer for his abandoning his wife and child.  He ultimately betrayed her love by marrying Emily, and has become a typical debauched male, chasing revenge no matter what it takes or who it hurts.  Would love to see his face when Yoon Soo calls somebody else "Daddy".

LOL - Viewers are angry with HotHunk because he has a new wife while his x-wife was patiently waiting for his victorious return to present him with his beautiful son.  EXCEPT... Writer has different ideas.

Viewers should remember that HotHunk's family is to blame for HotHunk being kept in the dark about his kiddo.   His x-wife tried to tell him.  She tried to go to his family, but they turned her away.  

Would LOVE it if these revenge dramas went off-the-rails and the person seeking revenge gets both his revenge AND truly shown how his life is wrecked by seeking that revenge.  (As has happened so far in this series)

We usually become frustrated because the person committing 100 episodes worth of misery is simply forgiven in The End and welcomed into the fold.  If  the viewers are lucky, the perpetrator gets smacked by the White Truck of Doom.

It's only make-believe, and with Korean sensibilities and values regarding family, everyone will Live Happily Ever After at The End.   We just have... 99-56 = 44 more episodes until we get there.  Ep 100 is where all the kumbaya happens.  I am dying of curiosity to see how the Writer gets out of this one.

Again, my pessimistic opinion...What HH did/is doing to KY is not just hurtful or sad, what he did was/is downright cruel. I don't believe he truly loved her...I think he just accepted her love for him. So what if he was hurt by Se Na - he lived with her for five years., knew her best. She's in his heart - so he's become some vengeful angel out to give tit-for-tat. He hurt KY in order to protect her? Please. His ex's are Emily and Se Na. Like KY said, HH has become just like Se Na or worse. I hope I get to see them both (Se Na & HH) hauled off to jail...Maybe KY will let the little one send him a card every once in a while...KY needs to take that stuffed rabbit, tear out the heartbeat thing-a-ma-giggie and mail that rabbit to HH. 

I apologize in advance for any HotHunk-ers out there whom I've offended.

3 hours ago, Takingthehighroad said:

Again, my pessimistic opinion...What HH did/is doing to KY is not just hurtful or sad, what he did was/is downright cruel. I don't believe he truly loved her...I think he just accepted her love for him. So what if he was hurt by Se Na - he lived with her for five years., knew her best. She's in his heart - so he's become some vengeful angel out to give tit-for-tat. He hurt KY in order to protect her? Please. His ex's are Emily and Se Na. Like KY said, HH has become just like Se Na or worse. I hope I get to see them both (Se Na & HH) hauled off to jail...Maybe KY will let the little one send him a card every once in a while...KY needs to take that stuffed rabbit, tear out the heartbeat thing-a-ma-giggie and mail that rabbit to HH. 

I apologize in advance for any HotHunk-ers out there whom I've offended.

Bravo,  my sentiments are the same.

If KY is sharp enough - she should noticed  Emily cannot even remember her. Not forgetting Emily is the person who told her to hang on to HH.

As I flashback on earlier messages - with SeNa around KY & HH will hv to cope with so many devious plans from SeNa to separate them.

SeNa is the type if she cannot have HH, she will never allow her friends to have HH. She wanted to possess HH for her own only.

People have to respond to time. HH has to respond and KY by asking him to go is reacting to the situation and allow foothold for another person ( if it is not Emily) into his life.

i cannot blame HH mom - she very hurt cod her stupidity cos her Husband death. That’s a awakening call.

KY so called “Love” - I not sure... if she loved HH  she should find a way to follow him. At that time if she insist HH to bring her along, I believe HH will.

Man and woman brain are wired differently. Do not assume a woman dean of love is same as man.

When HH moving Oversea is the “Tipping Point”. KY so called love hurt both of them.

The moment she do not follow him, it mean she already choose the family which communicates HH stand the 2nd priority in her life. All of us are living in the “Real world”. Time can never buy back.

I am aleadty a Mother and someone mother-in-Law. The moment my daughter and Son got married-  I give them my blessings. I told my Daughter, his Husband love Level May differs frpm

her, she has to learn to “Respond” and ‘Not ‘React”. 

The moment your Husband lay a hand to beat you, I want you divorce.

period

2 hours ago, dkdk1 said:

If KY is sharp enough - she should noticed  Emily cannot even remember her. Not forgetting Emily is the person who told her to hang on to HH.

As I flashback on earlier messages - with SeNa around KY & HH will hv to cope with so many devious plans from SeNa to separate them.

SeNa is the type if she cannot have HH, she will never allow her friends to have HH. She wanted to possess HH for her own only.

People have to respond to time. HH has to respond and KY by asking him to go is reacting to the situation and allow foothold for another person ( if it is not Emily) into his life.

i cannot blame HH mom - she very hurt cod her stupidity cos her Husband death. That’s a awakening call.

KY so called “Love” - I not sure... if she loved HH  she should find a way to follow him. At that time if she insist HH to bring her along, I believe HH will.

KY got mention to HH that she would go with him to Murano but he did not give her.any response. l believe that even though she insisted to go with him (we could see from HH's expression), he had already make up his mind not to bring her along.

Actually at that time, KY had decided to leave her family to go with him.

And to speak about HH's mum, she had committed a big mistakes. KY's mom had told her not to trust the man but cos of greed, she decided to go ahead. She was selfish (to protect her son???) as she insisted not to add her grandchild in the family name. Yes, I understand that she was hurt and sad over her husband's death but for so many years had passed, she still couldn't let it go??? She was the one who caused her son to take revenge. Don't we see that she keeps asking HH whether how long they still have to wait. lf she herself was not so revengeful, her son will not have follow up.

l too am a mother of two grown up kids. l won't want to hate someone and make my children to take revenge for me. Such a mother will ruin her children's future and to the next generation.

l agree with some chingu about HH did not love KY or having incomplete love. That was cos Sena left him and he felt lost and upset and somebody came to love him, he blindly accepted.

Let KY finds out so she will give up on him completely.

Well if that is so KY dropped HH.. 

you decide the advice. Maybe you should follow some you asked you to dumped and not forgive  HH.

if that makes you better, go ahead.  

Go and find another eligible manand married.

needbot to return YS to HH. Afterall is under your surname.

if that really makes you happy - Go ahead I support you

We are not KY and HH. No human beings can understand. Let both of them decide.

HH taking revenge - he will pay for the price of revenge. If he needs to be punished, he will be punished. 

Do not decide for KY on his relationship w HH such as encouraging KY do not forgive him, revenge on him...blah blah blah.

It is KY once married to HH not us. 

Let KY decide, give her some Peace.

What is Love until the end: 

Love never gives up.
Love cares more for others than for self.
Love doesn’t want what it doesn’t have.
Love doesn’t strut,
Doesn’t have a swelled head,
Doesn’t force itself on others,
Isn’t always “me first,”
Doesn’t fly off the handle,
Doesn’t keep score of the sins of others,
Doesn’t revel when others grovel,
Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth,
Puts up with anything,
Trusts God always,
Always looks for the best,
Never looks back,
But keeps going to the end.

1 hour ago, fansdrama said:

KY got mention to HH that she would go with him to Murano but he did not give her.any response. l believe that even though she insisted to go with him (we could see from HH's expression), he had already make up his mind not to bring her along.

Actually at that time, KY had decided to leave her family to go with him.

And to speak about HH's mum, she had committed a big mistakes. KY's mom had told her not to trust the man but cos of greed, she decided to go ahead. She was selfish (to protect her son???) as she insisted not to add her grandchild in the family name. Yes, I understand that she was hurt and sad over her husband's death but for so many years had passed, she still couldn't let it go??? She was the one who caused her son to take revenge. Don't we see that she keeps asking HH whether how long they still have to wait. lf she herself was not so revengeful, her son will not have follow up.

l too am a mother of two grown up kids. l won't want to hate someone and make my children to take revenge for me. Such a mother will ruin her children's future and to the next generation.

l agree with some chingu about HH did not love KY or having incomplete love. That was cos Sena left him and he felt lost and upset and somebody came to love him, he blindly accepted.

Let KY finds out so she will give up on him completely.

That’s why Mother and Mother in law should not try to give their personal view to advise their children who has marriage problem. Becos there are so many things we do not knows 

for HH, how can we put the blame on him as it is his Mother who did not tell him. 

So Mother in law stop doing extra to hinder your children marriages

Archived