[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

thank you for sharing your thoughts @csancsy- so true about the writer.  She stretched the story so much and introduced unknown characters but don't really know how to introduce them or what roles they play in the lives of the main characters.  This drama focused on the revenged which was the result of one person's evil ways.

Anyways, like you said, it was a happy ending but how did they end up with that happy ending?  No explanation, of course. 

I guess the 2 female actresses in this drama didn't place at all for awards.  It could have been better if they were allowed to show more of their good acting.  SN's (Hong) acting is way over the edge (too evil) and GY (Young-Ah) needs some more spice. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, viyra said:

thank you for sharing your thoughts @csancsy- so true about the writer.  She stretched the story so much and introduced unknown characters but don't really know how to introduce them or what roles they play in the lives of the main characters.  This drama focused on the revenged which was the result of one person's evil ways.

Anyways, like you said, it was a happy ending but how did they end up with that happy ending?  No explanation, of course. 

I guess the 2 female actresses in this drama didn't place at all for awards.  It could have been better if they were allowed to show more of their good acting.  SN's (Hong) acting is way over the edge (too evil) and GY (Young-Ah) needs some more spice. 

This drama is more concentrated on JH (Kang) role. It says mainly that he wanted to take revenge on his ex lover,

And his role was approached and invited by the writer who he came to know her from his previous drama.

He is lucky to get this role as it can fully letting him to give full acting in his professional skill.

While he was acting this drama, there was an instructor coaching him. We can see from the instagram or SNS after the drama, he has posed photos with his acting instructor together.

For the female actresses, Hong is usually acting in China dramas and her role is always a sweet, nice girl and actress Young Ah actually these few years, she concentrates more in movies than drama. Her two movies last year had entered in film festival.

When Young Ah was walking in the red carpet and posing, she seems restless, the way she reacts seem to know that she has no chance to win. Actually Kang and Young Ah already knew that this best couple award is not usually place in daily drama and they don't expect to win.

Ep 104 w/o Eng Subs:

All is well that ends well.  

The BEST PARTs of the final episode are those shots of WitchyFake with tears running/dripping/flowing.  LOVE IT!  Sucks to be WitchyFake!  I gotta say, that jail jumpsuit looks better than some of those outfits she was wearing.

My major issue with The End is that WitchyFake did not end up dead.  SHE KILLED HER SWEET HUSBAND!!!  Oh well.  It's KDrama and all is forgiven and all is back to it's rightful place and they all live happily-ever-after.

Outtakes at the end... really fun.  We only see the filmed version, so it's fun to see the actors enjoying themselves.  

THANK YOU to all who contribute to the forum, you make it so much fun to "share" the episodes.  I love all the translations, comments, observances, and sharing with such a fun group.  

On to the next series.  I can hardly wait.

@watchumlotsWatched with subs.  GY wants to be friends with SN,  who ruiined her family and left them homeless. GY even holds her hands.

Also, SN is let out of prison for a day in her bright, pink prison garbs, which is used for good behavior to visit her family at their home.

The writer allows SN with a 10 year prison sentence to visit her family on furlough.

Hong Soo Ah not winning an award for her role as the wicked Sena is highway robbery! I was proud of her for her work in the drama and hope that it will lead to greater heights in the future. She's paid a huge price to become successful and deserves all the praise that's headed her way... :)

11 hours ago, sava2sava said:

THE ENDING SUCKS,SUCKS SUCKS .. WTF WAS THIS ?:rage:

The writer's  brain got drained in a sewer - can't and didn't explain how this story ended this way.  Was there a time-jump?  :frown:  How did JB get pregnant?  Did they get married?  Obviously they did, but there was not even a short preview.  Did GY and JH re-marry?  Who knows!!!  Where is SongYi?  In the last episode, they put flashbacks of DY to fill in the gaps - for what?????  What business was started by JungHan again?  They should have at least shown a big mall where most of the  characters were in. 

Oh well, I hope I don't fall for another drama by this writer. 

1 hour ago, viyra said:

Oh well, I hope I don't fall for another drama by this writer. 

@viyra  Is the writer on OXY even the editior is no better.. I can't even phantom what either of them was thinking to come up with something like this.. 

I mean JB is pregnant. What When And Where we didn't even get a sneak peak at her and HG getting it on.. I guess they must have thought were all adults watchers use our imagination.. Paint me a picture sometime I don't want to use my imagination.. If so I wouldn't have spent time watching this crap.. If I wanted to use my imagination this drama would have been finish when it started..

57 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Oh well i already expect that the ending will be open for the viewers to fill..im just satisfied that JH and GY, HK and JB are together and SN get 10yrs in prison..

@joan0528  All the crimes SN committed she only got 10 yrs which she'll be up for parole in 5 yrs.. Wow she'll have plenty enough time to think of how she'll stage a come back and the same stupid people she screwed over she'll do it again..  

Someone slap me if I ever watch another daily with GY dad has so much time in the drama. 

5 hours ago, sava2sava said:

THE ENDING SUCKS,SUCKS SUCKS .. WTF WAS THIS ?:rage:

what did you want @sava2sava -  This is kdrama for heaven's sakes.  

Can you imagine if SN happened to your family (hypothetically ofcourse), would you be friends with her, find her mom, raise her daughter and still stand.  Not me.  I would have too much anger in me to get a word with that scum.  Some of them praised her acting, but I hated even her voice.  Especially when she changed.  

3 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Someone slap me if I ever watch another daily with GY dad has so much time in the drama.

giphy.gif

I guess the writer had to pull the plug when there were no more designer outfits for SN to wear.  The fur football shoulderpads were the funniest I've seen.  I was surprised she didn't fall over!  :D

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

Granted your comment @angelwingssf  Suprise me sometime. It's only very few daily's that give us the ending whats needed.. Like yellow boots. All the crime this girl did her sentencing fit her life in prision..

Now SN crimes she should have got at the very least is 25 yrs to life.. 

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::heart:

37 minutes ago, msmy said:

I guess the writer had to pull the plug when there were no more designer outfits for SN to wear.  The fur football shoulderpads were the funniest I've seen.  I was surprised she didn't fall over!  :D

:w00t: @msmy  No her reverse santa suit.. That Black Fur Coat and The Big Fur Red Belt.. :lol:

What drama is replacing this one..?

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

14 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Can you imagine if SN happened to your family (hypothetically ofcourse), would you be friends with her, find her mom, raise her daughter and still stand.  Not me.  I would have too much anger in me to get a word with that scum.  Some of them praised her acting, but I hated even her voice.  Especially when she changed.  

The highlighted part was actually the funniest of all - GY wants to befriend the person who was the cause of her brother's death!!!! 

And I agree on the acting - there wasn't acting at all.  All she did was throw stuff everywhere or to people next to her; glare, smirk, etc.   

Left-handed wife - the title is giving us lots of hints already.  Who is the writer?  This writer of "Dumbness Until  the End' better not have a pen-name so she can write again.

BTW - SN finally got the best attire at the end - the jail clothes - color fits her too.

BTW - many thanks to Jilla (this name appears each time) for always editing my posts with images - I know it is against soompi rules to quote images but I keep doing it - I already forgot how to post without quoting images - THANK YOU!!!

I came back to the soompi forum today automatically since I felt the ending was so sudden.  My adrenaline  level had gone so high with SN getting away with every criminal act of hers and suddenly they are sympathizing with mother crying all over the floor and our stupid GY looking all glum seeing the mother and daughter unite.  Just thinking about it is giving me the jebeezz.  Some of them might have come to terms with the ending and it is all fine and good, but the writer could have done it better.  I wish the writer would have followed a 30-40-30 principle of giving enough punishment to the perpetrators.  Other wise, we the viewers would feel cheated since this does not happen in real life.  When we have more of the good, out mind and body would also become refreshed and relaxed which is why I for one watches these shows.  If I am seeing the garbage stuff that comes on daily news everyday, there would be no difference between watching this show and the news.  

How about creating a BLACKLIST for writers ?

Chime in Ladies and Gents (please add more  - as you can see, I cannot tag others. Thanks.) 

@viyra, @sava2sava , @msmy,  @cp23

@angelwingssf- good idea but at the same time painful!!!:D  Imagine remembering those writers who made us pull our own hair while watching and eagerly awaiting for great developments in their  dramas but never came?

Let's put in our list the writer of this drama - whose name I don't know or refuse to know!!!:lol:

@angelwingssfThese dramas all seem to end the same way. Criminals get off easy as though nothing happened. I saw a some of the new drama Left Handed Wife, and it is the same, there is amnesia, truck of doom, lost baby and this this one will switch faces of the actors. I will take pass on this one.

Just  remember the writer's name like Viyra said and be wary of her future dramas.

The dramas are somewhat frustrating and send a negative message, crime pays in kdramaland and there is little punishment.

Happy New Year to all..

Archived