[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

32 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

They always make the reunion very short thsts what i dont like in kdramas..i want to just see a little glimpse of what GY and JH life after i hope this writer give at least 2 more episode for the reunion JH marrying GY again or JH proposal to GY something like that but no they wrapped it very quickly, we can only see a time jump maybe..

Actually l like to watch the first half of the story (the first 50 episodes), having more of the couple (JH and GY) scenes and more fun.

Many viewers also say they did not get enough of them acting together. They are very disappointed, me too.

We can track that in the second half story, this couple just appearing together in alternate episodes.

They are apart in the story most of the times. The writer is too mean not to put them together in most scenes.

Just hoping we can see them getting married in real lives. Pray that they will love each other the same as the drama title 'love till the end'

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Yes i want to expect that in real life they we get married and we can see the happy ending that we want in the drama they been together,,having them married and have a children same as Yoon Soo their adorable son in this drama..

I now rewatching from the beggining episodes of their drama again, i cant get over with them even when they together or not in every episode...

l have already rewatched from the beginning episodes several times. l watch mostly their scenes, some of SN scenes, l skip.Too over violent of SN scenes l don't like.

ln second thoughts, the text preview say  'as times go by' could be referred as times jump. JH and GY will be older and YS has already grown into a teenager.

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

I enjoyed reading everyone's comments and thanks to those that provided Gifs.

The drama was a fun and frustrating ride. The actors did a good job, but I must say SN played the antagonist part well.

Wishing you all a happy new year and we are kdrama addicts to the end.

14 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Just finish watching kbs drama awards, kang eun tak win for male daily drama awards, lee young ah nominated but didnot win...

Congratz kang eun tak / yoon jung han and lee young ah / han ga young well deserve award..

how about best couple award?

9 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Not yet finish the couples award still waiting...

Also kang sena nominated in same category with lee young ah and park hana but park hana won..

Heard before that Park Hana is Kang Eun Tak ex girlfriend. l don't know how true is this?

And Lee Young Ah is Park Hana closed friend.

Confused Relationship!

1 minute ago, joan0528 said:

Its not true i think,,, they only become lead stars in drama but not become couple, there a rumor that they dated then park hana break up with him and dated another guy but its not confirm also park hana and lee young ah are good friends..

Kang never admit in public that Hana is his lover so l think is just a rumor.

Kang and Lee are different, both their agencies admit they are real couples through the drama.

So they are the real lovers.

17 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Yes i think both of two didnot have any bad rumors for them right? I never hear kang eun tak and lee young ah involve in any kinds of scandal or whatever, their image is clean..i just hoping that their relationship will last and get married soon.. 

Especially Lee Young Ah is the first time fall in love with Kang in her 15 years in her acting career and she never has any rumors or scandal before.

Kang Eun Tak also never admit that he has any girl friend when interviewed last July and his agency also never say about he has any relationship with someone until now.

Both of them are first time go public to open up their relationship.

l read from Kang recent interview that he told the drama field staff and the seniors about his relationship with Lee.

And they tease him and care so much for them. He is the one leak out about his affair with Lee, he truly likes her.

17 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Really like/love this couple hoping for more project for them..hope kang eun tak get to act in weekly drama not only in daily drama he is a good actor

From his interview, he said that he wanted to stop acting daily drama, he wanted to try acting weekly drama, even acting as bad guy, he is willing to accept the role. He is really a good actor. His father was a film director but already passed away.

I think his mum has remarried cos in his speech, he thanks his father, mum and sister. His surname takes from his step father cos his birth father is "Shin".

In his award speech, he did not thank his current girl friend, he must be shy......hehe

6 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Yes really, they knew because they are couple, in the red carpet they already teasing this two..they said another kbs drama couple that become real life couple like song joong ki at song hye kyo...

l am really shocked. Both of them did not get the best couple.

14 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Yes almost all the best couple is from weekly drama..

l thought they should stand a chance...........very disppointing.

The media has put a lot of news on them....and what l have read tonight say that they did not exist as a drama couple.

Both of them already know that it is hard for them to get as best drama couple? They have not posed any pictures together, usually only with a group of actors.

Feel funny is that tonight they don't even walk on the carpet together.

Their instragram have no pictures posed together.

l wonder whether they are real couples, maybe is for the sake of the drama?

Will Lee Young Ah getting disappointed?

l read that Lee has already a new work waiting for her, maybe movie.

21 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I think its better for them like that..they want their relationship private even though they announce to the public that they are dating still aside from acting in drama they want their relationship private which for me is okay..lets just hope and pray that their relationshi0 will last until  they married..

l agree with you. They are very quiet (no news) after their drama has completed.

Both of them does not want their relationship too open.

Their relationship is still new so they themselves also have no idea whether how long they will stay together as couple,   And when they are dating, they are very careful.

Just hope for the best that they will think of settle down as they are no more young.

But as what l read from Kang interview, he seems not interested to settle down as he says his age has passed, he wants to concentrare more in his career. His parents already seem to give up on his marriage.

So, the story didn't end at 104?  Another episode of SN running around in the making?

Anyway - I saw a clip onn YT - Kang Eun Tak won an award?  Congratulations then!!  Emily seated next to him jumped with joy when his name was called and can't stop smiling while he's giving his speech..

10 hours ago, joan0528 said:

Then why did he date someone if hes not interested in marriage, its unfair on other parties involve right?..maybe as time goes by he will also change his mimd

Dating someone doesn't mean he is going to marry that someone.  Kang Eun Tak is not the only bachelor in the SK entertainment world  - there's Hyun Bin, Jung WooSung, Lee Jung Jin, etc.  - or - he doesn't really want their relationship to blow up and then suddenly break up.

34 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Then why did he date someone if hes not interested in marriage, its unfair on other parties involve right?..maybe as time goes by he will also change his mimd

Maybe both of them has the same idea, they want to stay as couple without strings attached.

Kang says that he likes his work but can't concentrate both work and partner.

Hoping that he doesn't take Lee as a companion without marriage attached. lt's really unfair to her.

Hana breaks up with him is cos he doesn't has much times for her and also she refers him as a playboy.

Lee maybe doesn't mind about his choice as she has many friends to accompany her and she has her works too

She is very independant person and she loves to go for long trips for leisure so l think Kang has no time to accompany her she can look for her friends.

Saw the raw episode - my wish was granted - SN in jail to suffer.

There was not much at the end - the criminals (Jung and fake dad) did some goofy acts while in jail.  The kiss between HK and JB finally happened and of course, GY did the kiss first and that's how she sets JH on fire - a wild return kiss.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE - LET'S SEE EACH OTHER IN ANOTHER DRAMA - HOPEFULLY NOT AS DISAPPOINTING AS THIS ONE!!!

Now, I watched last episode a little :) Sena got 10 years prison? It seems to be too little... They humanized her and they forgave her... I didn't feel sorry for her. She was too violent and committed too much crimes.

JungBin is pregnant :D At least we know this surely, but we didn't see their wedding.

Bobby's case: We don't know fully what happened, why he chased HotHunk, although K scolded Bobby, and it turned out that Bobby burned down K's parents house, Bobby wanted to kill his dad but why and how in relation with HotHunk. Nothing concrete information...

1 year passed, but it seems HotHunk didn't leave, he was with KY and YoonSoo. Although we got to know very little about their life. I don't know that they got married or where do they live??? It seems maybe they live with KY's parents in the restaurant, I don't know for example who Haeri chose. Nothing concrete information...

It seems that HotHunk didn't begin his glass factory again, because he remembered his dad's words when he visited HotHunk in prison and his dad gave up their land and factory because the family is the most important and the first... I guess HotHunk did the same.

Happy ending but not satisfying. Although I loved last scene. HotHunk can speak perfectly, and he knows what say and when...He thanked KY for waiting and that it's really miracle that they are back together and KY created this miracle :) When KY's gave kiss on HotHunk's face, I knew that HotHunk would grab and kiss her on mouth. It's their cute movement :wub:

It was enough good drama, specially I loved how writer showed two lead character's love story. It was the best love story. But too much business scene (these were boring), plus very lazy writing, writer didn't went to details (Bobby, about characters' future, etc...), Sena's mom was fully unnecessary in the end.  I feel that writer wanted to present a lot of case, characters , but she/he didn't elaborate details, just superficially.

Plus I observed that they don't know how write revenge dramas' end (Angel's revenge or this etc...). Because when there is an revenge drama, which it always keeps the viewers in tension, in the end it has to dissolve this tension or anger with normal, warm, friendly, lovely scenes and give real punishment for bad guys or shows (this missed) real happiness for good guys to be fair and feel the justice... 

Congratulations to Kang Eun Tak. He deserved fully. I feel sorry that they didn't win the best couple award, because they were the best. I hope they will date for a long time (they just began) and we can hear more good news (wedding, child) from them, but I wait patiently.

Archived