[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

Regarding the text preview that caused much concern, this is what Google translated for me:

As time goes by, Gaoyoung and Jeong Han meet Yoon Soo and a new year.

While translating word for word, the translation kept changing but the spirit of the meaning remained unchanged and basically meant that time passed by and the three meet a new year together. So I interpret it to mean the three of them are together to meet the new year and I guess a new beginning.

About today’s episode, omo, did JH tell GY and family he is going to the US because of the contract wife and her mom? It looks so because he seem to have been saying his good byes and when GY was walking off upset, probably because of his choice, he pulled her back and hugged her while saying sorry. She was crying too. So, should I be thankful that things took an unknown turn? Perhaps JH needed that wake up call.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought I should sneak in here to see what's going on - no changes?  :tounge_xd::D of course - because the writer wouldn't be able to put the drama together anymore.  I saw on YT a scene where HK went down on his knees and slipped that ring on JB's finger.  That's the best so far that has happened in this drama. 

Thank you all for always keeping each other updated - do we see each other again in another  drama?  I hope the drama I am currently watching (It's My Life/Move Over Fate) don't go the same rugged road as this  drama. 

You are all FANTASTIC!!!:blush:

BTW - this drama or I would say, the writer, continues to insult the SK way of dealing with crimes - what a joke!!!

4 minutes ago, viyra said:

I thought I should sneak in here to see what's going on - no changes?  :tounge_xd::D of course - because the writer wouldn't be able to put the drama together anymore.  I saw on YT a scene where HK went down on his knees and slipped that ring on JB's finger.  That's the best so far that has happened in this drama. 

@viyraTears literally fell down my cheek watching that scene. :tears: I couldn’t believe it. I was really moved even though I couldn’t understand a word being said. Just the way these two seem to connect after the constant rejections really moved my heart. I love the diamond ring too. I hope both couples are married by the end even if a wedding isn’t shown. 

16 hours ago, celebrianna said:

About today’s episode, omo, did JH tell GY and family he is going to the US because of the contract wife and her mom? It looks so because he seem to have been saying his good byes and when GY was walking off upset, probably because of his choice, he pulled her back and hugged her while saying sorry. She was crying too. So, should I be thankful that things took an unknown turn? Perhaps.

No, he didn't say goodbye :) He said that Emily will go to USA (he didn't say himself)and that they filed divorce. After this statement he looked at KY very meaningly.I loved this his movement, as if he would say with his eyes that he is coming, she doesn't have to wait more :lol: KY became shy :D Then JaeDong asked him that he will live with them and again they are brother-in-law. But KY's parents protested immediately, they said, that they have to registrate their marriage again (we got one reply for questions) and KY can't give in easily :D  Funnily JaeDong add to protest with ring that HotHunk has to give bigger and more expensive ring to KY than HyunKi gave... Later in the restaurant HotHunk asked KY that does he have to give expensive and big ring to her? KY told even if he brings ring to her, she doesn't take him in, she is not idiot than before. HotHunk felt her sulkiness, he hugged her suddenly and apologized to her for making her wait so long :) She was sulky because of waiting (not because of Emily or US)

7 minutes ago, csancsy said:

No, he didn't say goodbye :) He said that Emily will go to USA (he didn't say himself)and that they filed divorce. After this statement he looked at KY very meaningly.I loved this his movement, as if he would say with his eyes that he is coming, she doesn't have to wait more :lol: Then JaeDong asked him that he will live with them and again they are brother-in-law. But KY's parents protested immediately, they said, that they have to registrate their marriage again (we got one reply for questions) and KY can't give in easily :D  Funnily JaeDong add to protest with ring that HotHunk has to give bigger and more expensive ring to KY than HyunKi gave... Later in the restaurant HotHunk asked KY that does he have to give expensive and big ring to her? KY told even if he brings ring to her, she doesn't take him in, she is not idiot that before. HotHunk felt her sulkiness, and hugged her suddenly and he apologized to her for making her wait so long :) She was sulky because of waiting (not because of Emily or US)

Omo, omo, omo, :wub: JH is finally proactive in seeking his happiness? I’m dead. I thought he was going to do the sacrifice route until the end. I’m really happy to hear this. I can’t wait to watch later then. Both my couples had good development today. Thanks for the good news.

Also, did GY tell Bobby that she’s JH’s wife? It seems that way when she was trying to get him to release the contract wife.

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

@celebriannaJH also told GY family, he filed divorce papers and the father told JH he has to register their marriage if Jh wants to live with them and they want him to bring a bigger ring than HG. GY told him not to underestimate her even if he brings a ring. JH tells GY he is sorry for making her wait so long when they embrace.

Emily doesn't want JH to go to us with her, she wants to go alone, he told her to wait a few days. 

9 minutes ago, cp23 said:

@celebriannaJH also told GY family, he filed divorce papers and the father told JH he has to register their marriage if Jh wants to live with them and they want him to bring a bigger ring than HG. GY told him not to underestimate her even if he brings a ring. JH tells GY he is sorry for making her wait so long when they embrace.

Emily doesn't want JH to go to us with her, she wants to go alone, he told her to wait a few days. 

@cp23, many thanks for the information. :lol: I like GY playing hard to please. It’s also good that JH finally apologized to her for making her wait. 

I wonder if he told the contract wife to wait a few days because he was going to see if there was anything he could do about Bobby. He did say he had someone watching him but that person seem to have failed because it looks like it’s the SK detective who might report to JH that Bobby left the US.

I noticed that JH has never once hugged the contract wife. She got to backhug him today though. 

29 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Omo, omo, omo, :wub: JH is finally proactive in seeking his happiness? I’m dead. I thought he was going to do the sacrifice route until the end. I’m really happy to hear this. I can’t wait to watch later then. Both my couples had good development today. Thanks for the good news.

Also, did GY tell Bobby that she’s JH’s wife? It seems that way when she was trying to get him to release the contract wife.

Yes, really he is more active a bit in pursuing KY :D And yes, she told Bobby that she is HotHunk's real wife and Bobby wants her to bring him to HotHunk, but I guess KY doesn't want or will mislead Bobby during driving.

I'm not surprised that HotHunk can defeat him in fight. Although he is bigger than HotHunk. He is very impulsive, calculable in emotion, ignorant, and these are Bobby's weaknesses. I think Chief Baek is a bit smaller, but he was very clever, ruthless and emotionless, these were his strength and he was more dangerous. His fear was his loss...

Contract wife told SN she signed divorce papers a while ago with JH, she was clinging on using her illness as an excuse.. Emily thanked JH and told him she's sorry, he apologized to her also when she gave him the back hug.

JH always pat  Emily on the head, there is no embrace.

@csancsy, the contract wife did tell GY that Bobby is an ignorant and reckless man and it really seems that way. Baek seemed obsessed with keeping his identity unknown but this Bobby is like a bull in a china shop. They are indeed two different types of criminals. In the preview that Bobby guy was on his cell phone so I wondered if he called JH.

4 minutes ago, cp23 said:

Contract wife told SN she signed divorce papers a while ago with JH, she was clinging on using her illness as an excuse.. Emily thanked JH and told him she's sorry, he apologized to her also when she gave him the back hug.

JH always pat  Emily on the head, there is no embrace.

Wait, did they really sign the divorce papers a while ago? I wonder if maybe they did before she attempted suicide. If she was indeed clinging on using her illness, two members on here got it right. I remember they discussed this topic.

Ep 103 w/Eng subs:

Was streaming so slowly, just FF thru most sections.

Writer is finishing this series weirdly.  

Bobby, the thug, the guy on Interpol's list, struts right thru Korean Customs.  

DeRanged has suddenly had a sane attack, will it last until she gets on the plane?

Related image   

The expression WitchyFake's bio-mom constantly wears.  WHY WHY WHY bring this character into the series at the final moment? Is she supposed to make WitchyFake more sympathetic?  Well, it doesn't work.

I have absolutely ZERO sympathy for EvilCEO, EvilPrez, and WitchyFake.  One can have a little pity for HotHeir because he was sandwiched between evil, but those other characters were just greedy, power hungry, and menaces to society.  

Good bye Love Until the End.  Well, after Monday's episode.  

Seems like Emily had given up on JH.  Good then.  One more episode and hoping to see a good one.

@celebriannayes!!!  that scene with JB and HK swept me off too!!  Finally!!  With that baby smile coming from  HK, JB couldn't refuse anymore.  And  of course, I would like to add the scene were  JH grabbed GY's arm and hugged her - can't resist that hug, GY?   Didn't you miss that too?  The hug from behind by Emily to JH is touching also - because JH didn't reciprocate - instead, to justify  the words he said to her 'you are still my friend', he flicked her forehead.

With the nice  things I just said, I still can't forgive the writer for messing up this story.

Oh BTW - SN was all over the place,  getting in to those  muddy places, without her shoes on, and yet she was sparkling clean when she got to her mother's place????  Did she swing by a dry cleaner's place on her  way there?

12 hours ago, celebrianna said:

@csancsy, the contract wife did tell GY that Bobby is an ignorant and reckless man and it really seems that way. Baek seemed obsessed with keeping his identity unknown but this Bobby is like a bull in a china shop. They are indeed two different types of criminals. In the preview that Bobby guy was on his cell phone so I wondered if he called JH.

Wait, did they really sign the divorce papers a while ago? I wonder if maybe they did before she attempted suicide. If she was indeed clinging on using her illness, two members on here got it right. I remember they discussed this topic.

I wondered a few episodes ago who the new character was wearing eyeglasses - and it was Baek - trying to look clean -  he shaved his moustache!!!!

Divorce papers?  Yes or No - I think so - but I don't remember which episode.

@viyra, agreed both those scenes for the two couples moved me. Finally JH can hug GY freely. They don’t have to hold back anymore. It’s been six years and three months and I’m glad JH apologized to her for making her wait that long. I think every experience for them henceforth would feel new again. :wub: After all, it’s been 6.25 long years. And then there’s their adorable son that JH will get to know better since he can finally live as a full-time daddy at home. I’m very happy for them. 

I think the reason why I’m not really bothered by the fact that they were separated for the last half of the series is because even though they were apart it was clear to me that they still loved only each other. Fluffy romances are okay with me (I think of them as brainless tv for a good cheerful punch) but this type of romance does interests me more. For instance, looking back on their romantic journey, I can see why it’s love to the end. They have been through many lows and some highs. They had also decided to break up at least four times but always found themselves back together. No matter how much they hurt each other, they still found a way back to each other. I remember when JH told GY that he divorced her so that he wouldn’t have a place to return to and not to get involved with his matters. That was pretty cold. Yet, even if that was truly his intention, it kind of fascinates me to watch the way his intention slowly begins to crumble because he is still in fact in love with her no matter if he tried to ignore it. I guess I just find it interesting how these two said and did hurtful things to each other but were never able to keep it up and found themselves either visiting each other at home or at the office. Like that time JH caught CDB and in the end he went to GY’s place to stand outside for a few minutes before she invited him in. To me that was a poignant scene because CDB triggered the issue that led to their divorce. Anyway, I’m glad they can finally get some normalcy in life now that the scumbag Sena will be removed from their lives.

By the way, I have to say that I really love the outfits that GY and JH has worn for the 6 years later section of the story. I’ve been loving their plaid winter coats too. That navy plaid coat of JH’s and grey plaid coat of GY’s are quite lovely. However, their other coats are nice too. Their business attire were lovely as well. I really liked GY’s skinny belted skirt suits and her blouses and JH’s suit and tie combinations were very nice too.

Anybody feeling sorry for Sena should refresh their memory on her wrong doings. I started binge-watching this show for story continuity this weekend and forgetting about the romance for a moment, Sena deserves every bad thing she gets in the finale. I’m currently on episode 41 in my binge watch and this character is truly awful and so is her father and Jung. The way they set about destroying Cells Beauty and the Glass factory is merciless. When Sena setup JH and had him jailed by getting CDB to edit his voice and frame him for stealing technology, I was seriously burning to skip to the 6 years later part of the story when JH comes back in a better position to fight.

Even when GY wanted to expose Sena and she fainted and they found out she was pregnant, all of a sudden GY gives in to allowing Sena to victimize her. I mean, why in the world does GY have to go make that witch her pregnancy cravings? I can’t understand why GY even put up with that crap by going there because her brother and her father demanded it. And the way DY yelled and berated GY for his precious wife kind of made me laugh because he’ll surely feel like a fool in the future. 

Oh, but as if being pregnant thereby saving her skin wasn’t enough, the witch decides to continue her evil deeds by employing CDB to begin running a scam involving JH’s mother and her acquaintances. I’m on this segment of the story and Jung has began to make his move too. These people should have had a more painful demise. Five years in prison should have been 10 years in prison for Jung. Despicable human trash...all three of them...Sena, her fake daddy and Jung. Everybody else was just trying to make a living with honest hard work and these people just wouldn’t let them live their lives decently and normally.

11 hours ago, celebrianna said:

Anybody feeling sorry for Sena should refresh their memory on her wrong doings. I started binge-watching this show for story continuity this weekend and forgetting about the romance for a moment, Sena deserves every bad thing she gets in the finale. I’m currently on episode 41 in my binge watch and this character is truly awful and so is her father and Jung. The way they set about destroying Cells Beauty and the Glass factory is merciless. When Sena setup JH and had him jailed by getting CDB to edit his voice and frame him for stealing technology, I was seriously burning to skip to the 6 years later part of the story when JH comes back in a better position to fight.

Even when GY wanted to expose Sena and she fainted and they found out she was pregnant, all of a sudden GY gives in to allowing Sena to victimize her. I mean, why in the world does GY have to go make that witch her pregnancy cravings? I can’t understand why GY even put up with that crap by going there because her brother and her father demanded it. And the way DY yelled and berated GY for his precious wife kind of made me laugh because he’ll surely feel like a fool in the future. 

Oh, but as if being pregnant thereby saving her skin wasn’t enough, the witch decides to continue her evil deeds by employing CDB to begin running a scam involving JH’s mother and her acquaintances. I’m on this segment of the story and Jung has began to make his move too. These people should have had a more painful demise. Five years in prison should have been 10 years in prison for Jung. Despicable human trash...all three of them...Sena, her fake daddy and Jung. Everybody else was just trying to make a living with honest hard work and these people just wouldn’t let them live their lives decently and normally.

@celebrianna- it is so painful to remember all the awful things SN did - the whole story revolves around the ugly world SN brought into everyone - and the dumbness on most of the characters.  SN got pregnant and she got all the royal treatment - GY got  pregnant and she got  pushed down the stairs - and it was an accident?

SN committing suicide did not solve anything in this  drama.  Jung was the only one who went to jail.  What about Kang JaeHyuk?  While it is true that KJH ordered most  of the evil deeds SN committed, SN did  them all by herself and  she didn't control herself.  She actually found happiness  and fulfillment with all the crimes she committed.

@celebrianna:  Can I have an AMEN???  THIS is exactly my point!!!  These KDrama villains and villainesses commit heinous crimes against the other (completely unsuspecting) characters and live quite well and happily!  In The End, they either repent and are accepted, or spend three years in prison.  Makes me seriously consider moving to Korea and committing to a life of crime and perfidy.  Per KDramas, it is so simple there.

WitchyFake kept working at The Company, and living in the Big House, even after being outed as a FAKE.  That whole aspect of DeRanged or HotHunk even letting WitchyFake  in the front door after she had someone smash DeRanged with car and leave her for dead... REALLY?  WHO does that?  I mean smash someone with a car AND knock on the front door and expect them to let you in?  WHO does that?  Only in a KDrama.  

HotHunk knew that WitchyFake was jumping his ship.  He was hurt, but OK with it.  For WitchyFake to scam and burn their mothers in such a fashion... only in KDrama.   WitchyFake's brother, HotHeir, said on multiple occasions that she should have just been a treasured daughter-in-law and focused on deserving her father-in-law's love and raising her daughter.  But NOOOoooo. 

I particularly like the way she flipped on/off so easily between evil and sweet manipulation.  Without WitchyFake, we would have had no drama in our KDrama, so she was a very good evil character. 

Does anyone remember when Song Yi and Do Young were talking about Sena and Do Young was going to send Sena a message?  I think he wanted her to know he would wait for her while she served her time in prison and would be there for her when she got out.  Did Sena ever see the message or did he not send it?  I could be remembering wrong but I wanted to see if anyone else remembered that and whether it affected Sena in anyway.

20 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I only remember was when DY went to SN office and told her that if SN will go to jail for whatever she has done as punishment DY will wait for her..Then the second person DY told about that scenario was his mother when they gave their last dinner but i dont remember about DY sending SN message..

Tonight episode will show SN reading DY's message left for her. I think is GY gives her to read from her mobile. l saw the picture from the media before SN  jumping down from the building, she holds a mobile phone, reading DY's message and feels so remorse.

She did not die from commit suicide, she is stopped by GY but there are pictures from the media taken with she, GY, JH, Hk and DB in court. As she is a mastermind in the kidnapping, murdering and cheating, she will be sentenced in jail.

We will find out how long she will stay in jail on tonight last episode.

32 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Oh maybe thats the last message DY want to sent to SN before he died..i dont know how the story will wrap with only 30mins time,, SN going to commit suicide or stand in court trial and going going to jail,,bobbt kidnapping GY plus fight between JH and Bobby,,,HK and JH

l guess the story will wrap very quick as shown in the preview. I know that JH rescued GY from Bobby and gave a hot embrace. Emily called JH and asked whether GY was saved. She will take a plane to America alone without them sending her off (no time to show them rushing to the airport).

HK informed his dad about his proposal to JB. JH's mom spoke to her two employees. And SN's birth mom called GY and asked her help to find SN.

The middle part of the story will be SN and the rest of the characters will be appearing in court.

The last part is a big reunion with JH, GY and YS. Hoping they will also show JH's family, GY's family celebrating their New Year together.

Maybe some unimportant scenes will make it short.

Archived