[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

22 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Tonight episode will be exciting to watch for GY is planning to attack Senna with BC.

Her plan should be successful as there are three to four episodes left and times for their revenge to wrap up.

The last one to two episodes will show how the couples (JH, GY, HK and JB)  reconcile.

Will Emily leave JH so that he can go back together with GY and YS?

Indeed I hope GY is successful in her plan. Baek Chul tried his intimidation tactics on her and it’s time he got taken down a few pegs and indicted for DY’s murder. SN is so arrogant that instead of leaving while she had the chance, she chose to stay to get back at JH. GY has a score to settle with her for so many things including her brother’s death. I hope it all ends well since precious time is running out.

As to the contract wife, if JH and her don’t get a divorce soon, there will be no romantic progress at all between JH and GY. At least HG and JB stands a better chance because they’re both free. JB just needs to come to her senses and choose her happiness instead.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Waiting for tomorrow episode to finally see this villians to stand in court...todays episode are all good..

For tomorrow preview...emily mother is sick so she need to go back to the US but we dont know if JH will come with her because JH and GY from what i saw in the preview GY ask JH to not meet again, just like they want each other to go on separate road..

If this drama will end that they will not back together, i will curse this writer and make the petition not to write another drama...

But JH hopes to open his glass factory in SK so if he goes back to US with Emily, how can he fulfill his wishes.

And he has no chance to meet his son again?

l thought Emily in tonight episode mentioning that she wants to separate with JH and went to meet GY's dad to let him know about it.

Well, quite frankly I have been thinking lately that it’s about time GY moves on. JH is too passive to me in choosing his future. He seems fine with the status quo. As soon as it no longer became a threat that GY will not marry HG he was back to being complacent and thinking only of Emily. It’s sad but there’s also nothing wrong with YS getting a new father. It’s not like he’s a Yun anyway.

7 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Yes my sentiments also about JH is the same, when it comes to GY its like easy for him to deal but if about emily his emotion, sympathy is with her...The title itself and if you read the plot of this drama is about GY love for JH and how her love for him never change nor she didnot love any other guy and continue waiting for him but JH is vice versa of GY...i think its time for GY to become passive and now let JH wait for her like what she did six yrs ago, 

I find it audacious for JH to say such a thing about GY. There’s a saying that goes “What doesn’t kill you make you stronger” and to me that’s GY. She have been to hell and back. I’m not even going to talk about the fact that she gave birth to a child alone and the child was disowned by his father’s family from the beginning. I will talk about the craziness that happened to her after DY’s death where she was pushed, shoved, dragged by the hair, kicked out of the company, threatened, harassed, etc. Her name was dragged through the mud and she still had to deal with cray cray people like Sena and contract wife while trying to protect her family and YS. How could she not change? JH can hit the road if wants. It would certainly be his loss. 

24 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Well, quite frankly I have been thinking lately that it’s about time GY moves on. JH is too passive to me in choosing his future. He seems fine with the status quo. As soon as it no longer became a threat that GY will not marry HG he was back to being complacent and thinking only of Emily. It’s sad but there’s also nothing wrong with YS getting a new father. It’s not like he’s a Yun anyway.

l really agree that GY should move on. Let's JH has his Emily. I an sure that he can't find any happiness with her..... no physical contact and no couple feelings towards each other. He will regret when he is old.

GY can look for another man.  HK or Koji. They are honest and decent men.

l can't understand what is the title of this drama means?

Three couples:  JH & GY,  HK & JB,  Jaedong & Haeri

They maybe won't be together in the end.

6 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

l really agree that GY should move on. Let's JH has his Emily. I an sure that he can't find any happiness with her..... no physical contact and no couple feelings towards each other. He will regret when he is old.

GY can look for another man.  HK or Koji. They are honest and decent men.

No, not HG. I have always said I don’t see why it has to be HG and certainly not Koji. There are other men out there I’m sure. The problem with GY is that she didn’t get proper closure before and she also had YS without the father’s knowledge so it made it hard for her to move on. This time around she can have proper closure. It’s just that if her love was going to wasted, she should have had a new love interest a good while now. And not HG. 

As to JH, well, his contract wife certainly can’t have kids but I think one can live in the US without feeling the need for kids.

2 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Well our sentiments are like that but the writer will not make it happen..for my own opinion, yes GY will push JH away from her as much as posible but this time JH will come to GY begging to take him back, JH will work hard to earn GY trust and love again...just like i told yesterday that emily will be flying back to US but i think before that she will let go of JH

I saw from the preview i think JH keep calling GY but was rejected, this time emily will talk to GY thats why we can see in instagrm post of lee young ah (gayoung) they are both in the airport..

But if this is the case, why would GY suddenly reject JH? She’s been waiting patiently all this time. Just last week she cried and told him that if he was to die like DY she doesn’t know how she’ll live. Only unless something happened this week that made her feel she should give up on JH. I admit if I was her I would be quite upset with him to think of leaving for the US to settle the score with Bobby without thinking of YS. 

Anyway, I’m all for JH groveling to get him to be proactive. His passiveness is so unbecoming. 

37 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

No, not HG. I have always said I don’t see why it has to be HG and certainly not Koji. There are other men out there I’m sure. The problem with GY is that she didn’t get proper closure before and she also had YS without the father’s knowledge so it made it hard for her to move on. This time around she can have proper closure. It’s just that if her love was going to wasted, she should have had a new love interest a good while now. And not HG. 

As to JH, well, his contract wife certainly can’t have kids but I think one can live in the US without feeling the need for kids.

GY is only 33 yrs old, she will have more chances to bear children.

Most guys will love to marry her as she is honest, faithful and wise woman.

Feelings can develop into true love.

For JH, he has to suffer if he choose to go with Emily. Just hoping that they will stay in US and don't come back. lt's better for them to go separate way.

l don't want him still having feelings towards GY when he still have Emily with him.

GY should tell him obviously that she doesn't want to wait for him anymore and will forget him.

12 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Since JH come back from US he become very serious, he seldom smile because its true that he already give up his life not until he learn that he have a son...forvtodays episode between tge conversation of GY and JH they point out right about the changes that happen to them...i think GY want to move on with her life together with her family without JH but do you think JH will agree? All his life he only dream of being with GY that if all this mess finish he will come back to her so i think JH will really hold on to GY even if GY try to push him...we will just wait and see how JH will take GY and YS back in his life..

@joan0528, well, if he’s doing the chasing I don’t mind. GY has been chasing him since the beginning. In any case, I must say I was disappointed with him continuously lying to GY to the point where according as he lied, GY found out the truth elsewhere. For instance, he pretended he was not worrying about Bobby but then K goes to visit GY a bit later to tell her what JH intends to do. I can understand that GY would want peace now. Her life has been a roller coaster for too long now.

@sava2sava, I feel you. :lol: I think I need something warm and fuzzy to watch right now although I’m at work. 

@fansdrama, the most embarrassing scene in this show for me to watch was when GY went to JH’s apartment. I believe a woman should always keep her dignity in these types of situations so that was so painful for me to watch. However, she soon came to her senses and I was proud of her. As to JH, well, I don’t think he minds being unhappy since ever since the contract wife attempted suicide he seemed to have given up on wanting more. Remember before the contract wife overdosed, JH slammed his hand on the table and told her he needed to end this because he wanted to live too. In the end it’s his decision if he wants to continue existing rather than living.

1 minute ago, cp23 said:

This drama focused entirely on SN and her craziness. There was no love from these couples, since the time jump. Emily and JH are the only ones living as a couple, even if it is by contract. 

I think there is love though but the angst-type of love where the couples love each other but are kept apart. Maybe this is melodrama. JH and the contract wife certainly live as a couple but half of their scenes is her having a meltdown over GY and YS. :lol: I have yet to see them talk about anything related to actually being a couple. Maybe JH will finally hug her in the final episodes because he hasn’t even done that. At least we saw him kiss SN during flashbacks.

1 hour ago, joan0528 said:

Well our sentiments are like that but the writer will not make it happen..for my own opinion, yes GY will push JH away from her as much as posible but this time JH will come to GY begging to take him back, JH will work hard to earn GY trust and love again...just like i told yesterday that emily will be flying back to US but i think before that she will let go of JH

I saw from the preview i think JH keep calling GY but was rejected, this time emily will talk to GY thats why we can see in instagrm post of lee young ah (gayoung) they are both in the airport..

I do understand what you mean.

I still remember when YS was kidnapped by SN and Emily. YS was sent to JH's mom place by Emily and after GY arrived to take YS home, she refused to accept JH's offer to send them back but he insisted and never wait for her answer and just carry YS in his arm and walked out of his mum's house.

So l think this time he will also refuse to accept GY's suggestion about them to go separate way.

ln the preview, we can see JH just looking at GY calmly, not angrily or glare at her when she suggests they have to be apart. l think he will find a way to win her back.

l wonder too why GY at a sudden will want to stop seeing JH. It will be cos of Emily insisting of staying with JH and GY's dad could be telling GY about Emily visited him in his office and what she had told him.

Yes, l saw the picture in the instagram and l posted here too. About Emily and GY at the airport. She could be leaving alone (didn't see JH around).

And another point that JH has given to GY a factory, his stocks......why will he agree to leave GY?

36 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

In the preview, we can see JH just looking at GY calmly, not angrily or glare at her when she suggests they have to be apart.

Most of the times JH does what GY suggests when it comes to their interactions so I guess we will have to see how this plays out. JH is the type of person who would just take it and after everything he’s put GY through, I can see him walking away. However, it would certainly make any love that he feels for her seem small. Look at poor HG. The guy can’t get a break at all after being rejected a gazillion times yet he’s still trying.

@fansdrama, also, JH must have done something for GY to say let them separate. Maybe he said he will go back to the US with his contract wife to look after her mother.

Omo. I got page 100. ^_^

25 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Most of the times JH does what GY suggests when it comes to their interactions so I guess we will have to see how this plays out. JH is the type of person who would just take it and after everything he’s put GY through, I can see him walking away. However, it would certainly make any love that he feels for her seem small. Look at poor HG. The guy can’t get a break at all after being rejected a gazillion times yet he’s still trying.

Omo. I got page 100. ^_^

Do you think that JH's love for GY is decreasing? Oh that's dangerous!!!

Just like 6 yrs ago, how JH had walked away from GY's life to concentrate on his revenge.

lf in this case, GY can't take him back. She needs a man to give her much more love and attention as her life is needing now. She must find happiness for herself and YS.

15 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Do you think that JH's love for GY is decreasing? Oh that's dangerous!!!

Just like 6 yrs ago, how JH had walked away from GY's life to concentrate on his revenge.

lf in this case, GY can't take him back. She needs a man to give her much more love and attention as her life is needing now. She must find happiness for herself and YS.

@fansdrama, I don’t think his love is decreasing. I think maybe he feels responsible for the contract wife. However, life is about making tough decisions. He can’t have his pity and expect GY to continue waiting. It’s just like JB advised him that time that he shouldn’t let his guilt prevent him from walking away. GY has been patient with him several episodes now even telling him to focus on the contract wife. If he chooses to leave with the contract wife to take care of her mom, then GY really is right in telling him let them go their separate ways. It would also be like he’s abandoning his child. 

It’s kind of a shame that there’s hardly anytime left and we could not see them living a normal life without the craziness of the past six years. This writer is something else. Then again, K-drama writers aren’t that great with endings.

13 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Hahaha as if the writer will put another man in the story for GY to have another man,, its either GY will leave single for the rest of her life or back together with JH...

What if the writer will make the story like a flashback, in this year GY and JH meeting after they partways same as their meeting 6yrs ago..GY as a company employee and JH as a glass manufacturer...GY and JH talking about the past self that they like the most than who they are today.. 

I thought the same. Maybe JungHan will go to USA with Emily, but he will come back (I hope not after years, maybe rather after 2 month because of his son) and they will meet again when KaYoung will want to make contract with new glass factory. I don't think that she knows HotHunk's plan about new glass factory... Just I hope one thing. Their meeting will not happens in last minute with open ending (I hate that the most). I really would like to see some warm family meeting minutes... 

Archived