[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

@fansdrama, the same conclusion about the contract wife leaving was shared by @joan0528 earlier. However, I think it would be strange for JH to leave the resolution of the Bobby problem up to the contract wife. I can’t see him hiding behind a woman unless this Bobby isn’t looking for JH because of something he did. I know the divorce papers are in SK already though since JH confirmed this before the contract wife attempted the first suicide.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I think just emily have to do with bobby from the fast maybe,,but for me emily leaving SK is her own choice, maybe she set JH free because she know she cant have JH...from what i see in yesterdays episode it seems that emily change, she is now open about JH meeting YS..

I can’t see her change as believable unless something happened to change her mind. Don’t forget just a day or two before she told GY she can’t live without JH. Her allowing JH to see YS could also be because she’s in a good mood since JH and his mom are being attentive to her and it’s Christmas. I’m not saying that her attitude didn’t undergo some change since she had the good sense to apologize to GY for tormenting her, I’m just saying it would be strange for her to just let go of JH without a catalyst because up until now she didn’t care about JH’s feelings or situation. She only cared about her own feelings.

7 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I think just emily have to do with bobby from the fast maybe,,but for me emily leaving SK is her own choice, maybe she set JH free because she know she cant have JH...from what i see in yesterdays episode it seems that emily change, she is now open about JH meeting YS..

Eventually, Emily agrees to divorce with JH so that he can go back together with GY.

She had attempted suicides for two to three times and  she still was saved.

The writer will not let her die, she will leave korea instead.

Her mom is still alive so she can go back to America and look for her.

I'm curious how played this Bobby thing... I thought about Emily was Bobby's exgirlfriend possibility, but I rejected because Emily was afraid of him, I doubt she would get back to him,  HotHunk told Bobby this is just two of them's case (not the women). Although Bobby check in after Emily's mom... 

HotHunk mentioned to KY, he had to make a lot of money immediately (because of hospital), so I think he stole money from him. Although K said, that HotHunk has to run because of K's dad saving (I don't know K's dad what he did)... Now I think about possibility that HotHunk was spy or agent who integrated Bobby's organization, so he could earn a lot of money. Although he told Emily he was on the dark road (ergo illegal or unlawful). I don't know, I try to piece the missing puzzle together... 

YS was so cute when he ate cake in his father's lap. I love their relationship. Although he can eat alone too, I guess HotHunk wanted to pamper his son a bit :wub:

Why did they bring in Sena's real mom? It was fully unnecessary... I didn't feel anything sorry for them, just I was annoyed that so less family scenes would be...:angry: I hope there will be miracle and JB - HyunKi will have child. It would be funny and good scene if KY and JB would be pregnant and the two dad can be nervous in the delivery room at the same time :) 

@joan0528, JH already contacted the Bobby guy and told him that he will come to LA. He said he can’t run from him forever. This is why I cannot see JH not dealing with the issue. JH doesn’t seem to be a person who listen to others when he make up his mind about something. He would lie and then go and do what he made up his mind to do.

@csancsy, I also didn’t like the introduction of SN’s mother and so many precious minutes are dedicated to her scenes. I did feel it a bit nice that someone would be there for the SN.

:lol: That would indeed be a funny scene if both JB and GY were to have kids around the same time. SN and GY had babies around the same time too. 

I didn't even realize it until now, but a lot of the cast has sang OST songs for the drama. Kang Eun Tak (JH), Lee Young Ah (GY), Hong Soo Ah (SN),  Park Kwang Hyun (DY), and Shim Ji Ho (HG) all have their own OST songs for this drama. I posted the links to all their OST songs (and English Translations) if any of you haven't listened to them yet:

OST Part 21: Hong Soo Ah (SN) - "Don't Forget Me" | English Translation

OST Part 28: Park Kwang Hyun (DY) - "Forget Me" | English Translation

OST Part 29: Kang Eun Tak (JH) - "Because I Love You" | English Translation

OST Part 30: Lee Young Ah (GY) - "Soft-Hearted Woman" | English Translation

OST Part 31: Shim Ji Ho (HG) - "Only You" | *English Translation not available yet, will update later

3 hours ago, viyra said:

why do I have a feeling all Bobby needs is Emily?

3 hours ago, joan0528 said:

I also feel the same..on the preview i saw emily thinking hard about something

DITTO

2 hours ago, celebrianna said:

About HG, he didn’t seem put out at all about the likelihood that JB cannot have kids. I know statistics show that Westerners are having fewer babies if any at all but I can’t imagine it’s the same in SK. I certainly meet a lot of professional married women who don’t have kids and probably won’t have kids because they’re already in their 40s and they seem to prefer pets and traveling as a lifestyle. :lol: I suppose working long hours are not exactly conducive to raising kids. I just hope that JB accepts the ring now and I get some happy moments from them.

@celebrianna  There's always adoptions and surrogate mother if the child just have to be of HG blood..

5 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@celebrianna  There's always adoptions and surrogate mother if the child just have to be of HG blood..

That’s true. They can use JB and HG’s fertilized egg and a surrogate mom but I doubt they would go that route. HG doesn’t really seem to think it’s necessary. He said it’s discrimination to not marry because they can’t have kids. I kind of agree with him because one of my gym partners who’s in her 30s told me she and her husband can’t have kids after trying for a long time and they’ve accepted it now. They pour their love into their marriage and little dog. 

22 minutes ago, Ayame said:

I didn't even realize it until now, but a lot of the cast has sang OST songs for the drama. Kang Eun Tak (JH), Lee Young Ah (GY), Hong Soo Ah (SN),  Park Kwang Hyun (DY), and Shim Ji Ho (HG) all have their own OST songs for this drama. I posted the links to all their OST songs (and English Translations) if any of you haven't listened to them yet:

Thanks for this bit of news @Ayame

23 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

For the preview tomorrow very interesting,,emily and gayoung join hand to attack SN using baek chul so that they will doubt each other...SN also move as GY plan and now SN approach emily...wahaha want can this two women do to SN? We will find out for the upcoming episode..

For todays episode as usual SN told chairman jung about JH scamming her and called JH to the office but JH already have a plan in hand and told chairman jung to agree to sell YB city in exchange for chairman jung image to the press and people good...

SN finally know that CDB is  alive

Nothing more interesting happen in todays episode only about KB givng back the ring to HK and Haeri bf come back but he like a beggar sneak in jaedong restaurant for food...

The last part emily finally remember tgat SN took bobby phone and told JH but JH just ignore what Emily said thats why emily went to GY company and told GY which lead to two women nervous and suddenly bobby phone call emily..

It's true tmr episode will get more interesting as both women attacking SN.

So Emily instead of JH approaches and went to meet Bobby .

Hoping that Emily will persuade Bobby not to trust SN.

GY will do the planning to make use of both SN and BC. lt's good that they are in good use now so that they could fight together against SN. Both women are getting tougher.

After all, SN still never regret about her mistakes.

When she realized she got scammed by JH and Koji, she intends to use Bobby to kill JH.

I still have nothing good to say about the contract wife because she started all of this with SN finding out JH’s weakness because she mentioned it about three times to SN. It’s only decent that she should take responsibility and clean up the mess she made for the man she says she loves and can’t live without and the man who worked his tail off to keep her alive.

In the text preview I kept seeing GY’s name as the one who planned to turn SN and BC against each other. After all, it’s GY who knows more about the two since they’re responsible for DY’s death and this is her personal revenge against both for DY’s death. It’s good that her promise to SN is finally coming to fruition. DY died such an unfair death and it’s time for them to pay.

From the YouTube clip I was laughing so much at SN’s assistant in her old office with his feet on her desk. And of course it was so amusing the way she was filled in on how she was scammed by JH, Koji and JH’s mom.

Watched today’s episode and the aftermath of the con was well played. I really enjoyed that part especially since the old scenes of SN conning JH’s mom was played to refresh the viewer’s memory. It was very satisfying. 

I’m glad that JH admitted to HG that he’s not letting mafia Chairman off. He intends to send him to jail so of course that means mafia Chairman’s hold on Baek Chul must be severed. 

Kang Sena really doesn’t know when to stop and I’m glad because her fake daddy and real mommy wanted her to leave for another country and live a happy life but why should someone who has done so many wrongs escape punishment to the end? She needs to dig herself deeper and stay there. Now it looks like she’ll go to the contract wife to bargain. She’s offering not to call Bobby if she can get back YB City. I guess GY predicted that and is getting the contract wife to play her role in the plan because the contract wife’s voiceover said that GY trusts her and she won’t ruin the plan. I suppose GY trusts her because her voiceover in the preview seem to be telling JH that the contract wife will do anything to save his life.

I hope GY gets her revenge on scumbag Baek Chul. I can’t forget how he just took a knife and plunged it into DY’s body, killing him intentionally. People like that need to be imprisoned for a long long time. 

:lol: I LOVE HG’s voiceover to JB that she should choose between children or him. :lol: It’s a good ultimatum to JB on whether they should really end here or carryon. I think JB will be left speechless.

Thanks Everyone For The Warm Christmas Wishes..

6 hours ago, celebrianna said:

I still have nothing good to say about the contract wife because she started all of this with SN finding out JH’s weakness because she mentioned it about three times to SN. It’s only decent that she should take responsibility and clean up the mess she made for the man she says she loves and can’t live without and the man who worked his tail off to keep her alive.

In the text preview I kept seeing GY’s name as the one who planned to turn SN and BC against each other. After all, it’s GY who knows more about the two since they’re responsible for DY’s death and this is her personal revenge against both for DY’s death. It’s good that her promise to SN is finally coming to fruition. DY died such an unfair death and it’s time for them to pay.

@celebrianna  I think JH knew Unstable Mable (Emily) Would do something stupid as to try and strike a deal herself.. JH plans to put gangster Beak, Bobby, Sena all together and catch the Chairman all in one go.. Chairman will also be up on charges of adiding criminals.. He thinks his trial will be over in a couple of days but in a couple of days he'll be back in handcuffs headed to do some hard time and none of them would be able to escape.. CDB will have to sing like a bird in order for his sentence to be lighten but he still will do time for attempted murder. As for Sena murder for hire is worst then murder it's self..  I know it's a poretty heavy penalty here in the states.. I don't know what kind of sentencing it carries in Korea..

Now as for Bobby JH will get him caught to.. But for some reason or another I think Unstable Mable will meet her demise tomorrow..   

@celebrianna  I think JH knew Unstable Mable (Emily) Would do something stupid as to try and strike a deal herself.. JH plans to put gangster Beak, Bobby, Sena all together and catch the Chairman all in one go.. Chairman will also be up on charges of adiding criminals.. He thinks his trial will be over in a couple of days but in a couple of days he'll be back in handcuffs headed to do some hard time and none of them would be able to escape.. CDB will have to sing like a bird in order for his sentence to be lighten but he still will do time for attempted murder. As for Sena murder for hire is worst then murder it's self..  I know it's a poretty heavy penalty here in the states.. I don't know what kind of sentencing it carries in Korea..

Now as for Bobby JH will get him caught to.. But for some reason or another I think Unstable Mable will meet her demise tomorrow..   

@sava2sava, I don’t think the writer will kill off Unstable Mabel. Instead the writer seems like she’s trying to redeem her. My problem with characters like Unstable Mabel is that because they are never really punished for their bad behavior it doesn’t trigger sympathy in me. For me to sympathize with a character who have done much crap like she has, the character has to acknowledge his/her wrongs and make a change. With Unstable Mabel, because she’s sick she gets a pass for all the crap she did so I’m only left with a feeling of hatred for her. In the end she was quite useless in the revenge plot especially when her all-absorbing, all-obsessive love became more powerful than the revenge she claimed GY ruined when the evidence was given up during GY’s kidnapping. It seems like the only characters who succeeded in the revenge plot are GY, JH and Koji.

As to JH’s plan, I’m not sure how he plans to retrieve CDB but I know he plans to have Baek jailed and useless in Jung’s case. From the preview voiceover it seems like GY was pleading with JH not to do as he planned with Bobby? I know she told him to think of YS but I don’t know if JH will heed her plea. He likes to tell lies and then go off to do what he always intended. -_- 

Also, is tha Bobby guy in SK? I saw a new face in the preview.

58 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

As to JH’s plan, I’m not sure how he plans to retrieve CDB but I know he plans to have Baek jailed and useless in Jung’s case. From the preview voiceover it seems like GY was pleading with JH not to do as he planned with Bobby? I know she told him to think of YS but I don’t know if JH will heed her plea. He likes to tell lies and then go off to do what he always intended. -_- 

Don;t know if Bobby made it to S,K. yet but I think he has.. JH plans to meet with the detective in the whereabouts of CDB but Unstable Mable going off in a different direction again.. GY will come into play here..

Off to work be back in a couple of hours

BTW how was your xmas if you celebrate ?

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

Don;t know if Bobby made it to S,K. yet but I think he has.. JH plans to meet with the detective in the whereabouts of CDB but Unstable Mable going off in a different direction again.. GY will come into play here..

Off to work be back in a couple of hours

BTW how was your xmas if you celebrate ?

@sava2sava, from the voiceovers in the preview it seems like SN will go to Unstable Mabel to convince her to work with her and SN promises that in return she will delete Bobby’s phone number from her mobile phone thus saving JH’s life. I know there’s a male in the preview who is wearing glasses that I can’t recall seeing before but he could just as well be associated with the surveillance of Baek Chul.

I think whatever Unstable Mabel is doing is related to GY since in the preview Unstable Mabel told JH that GY trusts her to do whatever it is and she won’t ruin it this time. GY also has a voiceover where she’s asking JH why does he insist on going to the US and he must think of YS. JH is the type of person who likes to take responsibility for his actions so I don’t think he will sit still.

Spoiler

I’m back to work tomorrow. Christmas was lovely but oh too short. How was your Christmas? 

6 hours ago, celebrianna said:

@sava2sava, from the voiceovers in the preview it seems like SN will go to Unstable Mabel to convince her to work with her and SN promises that in return she will delete Bobby’s phone number from her mobile phone thus saving JH’s life. I know there’s a male in the preview who is wearing glasses that I can’t recall seeing before but he could just as well be associated with the surveillance of Baek Chul.

I think whatever Unstable Mabel is doing is related to GY since in the preview Unstable Mabel told JH that GY trusts her to do whatever it is and she won’t ruin it this time. GY also has a voiceover where she’s asking JH why does he insist on going to the US and he must think of YS. JH is the type of person who likes to take responsibility for his actions so I don’t think he will sit still.

Hide contents

I’m back to work tomorrow. Christmas was lovely but oh too short. How was your Christmas? 

Emily will go on behalf for JH to meet Bobby (whether is in America or South Korea).

Finally, JH agrees to let her do the task for him since GY trusts her, he will follow up too.

He has other thing to do like meeting with the detective to seize CBD before Chairman Jung does something to him.

Tonight episode will be exciting to watch for GY is planning to attack Senna with BC.

Her plan should be successful as there are three to four episodes left and times for their revenge to wrap up.

The last one to two episodes will show how the couples (JH, GY, HK and JB)  reconcile.

Will Emily leave JH so that he can go back together with GY and YS?

Archived