[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

17 hours ago, celebrianna said:

@viyra, yes, KJH is finally acting like a father towards HG. Even when HG exposed the recordings of their illegal doings on the company’s broadcast system, unlike Mobster Chairman and Sena, KJH threw up the white flag while the other two protested against what HG did. I really hope HG find out tomorrow what’s really happening with JB because it’s about time the issue is tackled between them. The only persons who know what’s truly going on now are GY and KJH. Not even JB’s mom and JH know the truth but hopefully they’ll find out tomorrow.

HK and JB love story is beginning to feel more heart-breaking than that of JH and GY.  I hope that KJH, in spite learning the truth about the break-up between HK and JB, would lend more support that go back on his words.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, viyra said:

HK and JB love story is beginning to feel more heart-breaking than that of JH and GY.  I hope that KJH, in spite learning the truth about the break-up between HK and JB, would lend more support that go back on his words.

I think they’re both heartbreaking in a different way. I would really prefer a miracle for JB rather than them adopting Song Yi because I really feel that DY’s family should raise his only heir. I also feel that SY would be at the risk of getting spoiled in a wealthy family whereas she would be brought up well by GY. However, most of all, my heart just breaks for GY’s family because they lost DY and the only precious thing left from him is his child. I just think it would be too much to give her up to another family regardless. It’s too hard breaking for me to think about for that family. 

I do wonder though how JB and HG’s relationship will be resolved. I know his dream is to go backpacking with JB so maybe he will also be okay with not having kids since they really can’t be dragging kids backpacking. :lol: However, it would still be nice if they got a miracle.

As to JH and GY, for me it’s just sad how JH entangled himself with a crazy person that he can’t disentangle himself from and he’s missing out on so many precious moments with his son who is growing more each day. All the little things like giving his son a bath, dressing him, eating with him, playing with him, teaching him, sleeping with him, etc...he’s barely experienced any of this. I hope he’s able to someday soon before his kid grows up. And well, he’s missing out on a beautiful, remarkable, faithful, strong, loving woman whom he hurt a lot yet that woman still deeply love him.

I saw the video preview of tomorrow’s episode and it looks like GY took SN to see her mother. It looks like SN is at the airport to leave with SY. HG is at JB’s bedside in the hospital. SN packs up her office at YB group. JH brought gifts it seems for his son and perhaps GY’s parents because they had gift bags. YS looked like he got a race car. 

2 hours ago, fansdrama said:

Oh dear......ln next preview, SN is going to take revenge with Bobby on JH.

Yeah, I saw in the text preview that Bobby will be used as revenge against JH. I’m glad because it looks like the only way to get rid of that bleach blonde is to blow things up with Bobby. She’s the one who tipped SN off by telling her about three times that JH has a weakness and SN pretty much figured out the rest. No doubt that JH will as usual cover up her fault in this though. 

I saw the Raw episode on YouTube and I can barely watch any scenes with that person now. It’s like she’ll be around right to the end of this show no doubt still clinging onto to JH if he survives though it might be better for him to kick the bucket than spend the rest of his life with a cray-cray person with nonexistent appeal.

The most satisfying part of the episode for me was watching SN find out she’s been scammed. :lol: Absolutely loved it. 

@viyra, SN came back from the airport of her own volition because she probably found out she was scammed. :lol: I can only interpret from the scenes though. She sent SY home with the driver and went to JH’s private office where she’s met with Koji, JH and JH’s mom who are all smiling at her for their successful scam.

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

Yeah, I saw in the text preview that Bobby will be used as revenge against JH. I’m glad because it looks like the only way to get rid of that bleach blonde is to blow things up with Bobby. She’s the one who tipped SN off by telling her about three times that JH has a weakness and SN pretty much figured out the rest. No doubt that JH will as usual cover up her fault in this though. 

I saw the Raw episode on YouTube and I can barely watch any scenes with that person now. It’s like she’ll be around right to the end of this show no doubt still clinging onto to JH if he survives though it might be better for him to kick the bucket than spend the rest of his life with a cray-cray person with nonexistent appeal.

The most satisfying part of the episode for me was watching SN find out she’s been scammed. :lol: Absolutely loved it. 

@viyra, SN came back from the airport of her own volition because she probably found out she was scammed. :lol: I can only interpret from the scenes though. She sent SY home with the driver and went to JH’s private office where she’s met with Koji, JH and JH’s mom who are all smiling at her for their successful scam.

Absolutely agree. If Emily does not die, she has to leave Korea alone. l am so surprised that in tonight episode, she is willingly to accept and follow up JH's mom request for JH to bring the gift to YS.

l really feel bad for GY who doesn't get any Christmas gift from JH as both of GY's mom and dad did receive from him.

Luckily, when GY's dad asked JH about his daughter Christmas gift, she was just concentrating on her son's racing car. To avoid the awkwardness, GY's mom explained something about DB and Chief Baek.

GY is a very nice and considerate person, she does not reveal everything about SN bad behavior to her birth mom.

SN's birth mom will surely find out her daughter who has caused so many of their miserable lives.

Will Bob comes to Korea to look for JH after SN inform him about JH whereabout?

And will Bob takes GY or YS as hostage to threaten JH?

@joan0528, I saw too that the contract wife handed the gift to JH but I could care less now. I can only hope that she disappears for good but I have to see it with my own eyes. Right to the end I don’t like her. I remember every harassing word and thing she has done to GY which was undeserved. GY never did anything at all to warrant the harassment and abuse because she was pretty much staying in her own lane. Just for that I loathe the contract wife. When I watch the past episodes my loathing for her multiply even more with the way she kept acting like she can assert authority over YS just because she was the contract wife and GY had to put up with listening to that crap. /end of rant. :rage:

All that aside, I definitely can’t wait for the subs to understand SN’s fall. So delicious. I saw the part with her mother but I honestly don’t care about that. The character was introduced too late so for me it has no value or interest. I also can’t wait to see Mafia Chairman’s response tomorrow. JH and the Good Friend organization sure got him back for what happened six years ago.

I love the sparkly that HG left for JB. It’s a beautiful diamond ring. I hope she accepts it. I do wonder though if he found out she can’t have kids.

13 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

SN herself reveal everything to her bio mom about how she live herlife, at first she said that her mother want to find her because she is part of chaebol family and have many money then later she angry with her mom for abandoning her and telling her how she live her life in other country...

As for JH present to GY..i didnot see any akwardness in GY face when her parents ask about JH gift to GY,, she didnot expect anything from JH just to have little time she ask JH to give to YS for christmas eve and JH fulfill that..GY mother also clearly told GY father that GY didnot need to receive present from JH because she already receive more gift from him like JH buying factory for GY, giving her share of stocks, finding the fake factory in china, catching chief baek and CDB..then GY father didnot say anything and they laugh all together

The factory is to be given to YS. l think the shares of stocks are sold to get cash to buy the factory.

Emily's mental sickness is sometimes good and at times not very good, I really hope that what you say she has changed.

lf Bobby comes to Korea, he will surely seek revenge on JH and someone will be hurt or die.

8 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Absolutely agree. If Emily does not die, she has to leave alone. l am so surprised that in tonight episode, she is willingly to accept and follow up JH's mom request for JH to bring the gift to YS.

l really feel bad for GY who doesn't get any Christmas gift from JH as both of GY's mom and dad did receive from him.

Luckily, when GY's dad asked JH about his daughter Christmas gift, she was just concentrating on her son's racing car. To avoid the awkwardness, GY's mom explained something about DB and Chief Baek.

GY is a very nice and considerate person, she does not reveal everything about SN bad behavior to her birth mom.

SN's birth mom will surely find out her daughter who has caused so many of their miserable lives.

I wasn’t surprised that she allowed JH to go. I rolled my eyes though that he’s still in a position that he has to thank her for being understanding and allowing him to go. 

I also saw GY’s dad mention that JH didn’t get a gift for GY and even I was embarrassed when he said that. I know JH is not in a position to give her a gift but if he gets a second chance he sure has a lot to make up for. It was nice of GY’s mom to smooth over the dad’s thoughtless comment though. It was good to see YS sitting in his dad’s lap while he fed him cake.

GY is an amazing woman. That’s all I can say. Any man would be fortunate to have such a woman at their side. It’s easy enough for SN’s mother’s sake to not disclose just how terrible her daughter is so where I find GY astonishingly amazing is all the nasty things she put up with from the contract wife and kept them to herself. No one knows the extent of what she’s had to put up with.

I loved the end scene when SN realized she's been had.. Especially when JH mom walk out and thank her for the return of the building.. JH told SN it was a Christmas for his Mom.. SN looked speachless she couldn't believe she's been conned..  She stood there looking like a Deer caught in the headlights..

So I expects her to call Bobby and bring him to Korea.. SN looking at she's going out without nothing so will JH.. She may go as far as to tell Bibby to kill him and he'll be rewarded with Unstable Mable.. 

With 5 episodes left - freakin' episodes, I'm sure - there is no proper resolution to all the problems.  SN still running around - attempting to leave the country -  for somebody who has a long list of crimes.

So - mom and daughter met - did the mother call the daughter by her real name?  What is SN's real name?

Now here's a question that has been lingering in my mind.. Being that SN is a fake why didn't GY family stop her from collecting DY inheritence.. On the grounds that she was a fruad.. They also could have used fraud against her and sued for child custody.. I mean is everyone in DY family dumb or what.. Atleast they could have had the money tied up in court for atleast 7yrs..    

48 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Now here's a question that has been lingering in my mind.. Being that SN is a fake why didn't GY family stop her from collecting DY inheritence.. On the grounds that she was a fruad.. They also could have used fraud against her and sued for child custody.. I mean is everyone in DY family dumb or what.. Atleast they could have had the money tied up in court for atleast 7yrs..    

@sava2sava, I don’t think that legally it matters that SN is a fraud for DY’s family. She is the biological mother of SY and DY’s legal wife who is on the registry of the Kang family. The Kang family has also covered up for SN too so she’s publicly accepted as one of them. Also, I suppose since the real Sena’s mother used the fake Sena to collect support money, she was basically given the legal identity of Sena in the US.

@viyra, SN ain’t going anywhere before wreaking havoc. She was already at the airport and went all the way back after realizing she was scammed. 

@dramaninja, I hope too that JH can handle Bobby because there’s hardly any time left to handle another serious threat when all the criminals are still on the loose. There’s the three villains at WB Group, Baek and CDB still to deal with. 

1 hour ago, viyra said:

why do I have a feeling all Bobby needs is Emily?

Is this meant in a romantic way or meaning he wants something from her? In any case, according to K, JH is on the run from Bobby because JH saved his father’s life.  That’s what K told GY.

About HG, he didn’t seem put out at all about the likelihood that JB cannot have kids. I know statistics show that Westerners are having fewer babies if any at all but I can’t imagine it’s the same in SK. I certainly meet a lot of professional married women who don’t have kids and probably won’t have kids because they’re already in their 40s and they seem to prefer pets and traveling as a lifestyle. :lol: I suppose working long hours are not exactly conducive to raising kids. I just hope that JB accepts the ring now and I get some happy moments from them.

1 hour ago, joan0528 said:

I also feel the same..on the preview i saw emily thinking hard about something

1 hour ago, viyra said:

why do I have a feeling all Bobby needs is Emily?

Emily could be Bobby's ex girlfriend. l think in the end, Emily goes back together with Bobby.

This picture shows Emily poses with GY in the airport.
She could be leaving SK in the end.

Archived