[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

32 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

So the plot now is finding SN real mother hahaha....

GY has finally found SN's mom, requested by HK. She is also looking for her. SN could be kidnapped or lost in America when she was young. Will GY reveals to SN's mom everything about her daughter?

SN threatens JH about knowing his weakness and wanting him to sign a document for the approval of selling the YB city.

He will trick her again using Koji to take back the document.

l guess when she is about to board the plane in next episode, either she comes to know Koji is the friend of JH and they trick her or she will be caught by the detective again for fleeing to another country.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

So the plot now is finding SN real mother hahaha....

@joan0528  Is the lady GY is talking to is SN Bio Mom.. Why find her and reunite mother and daughter when daughter is on her way to prison.. 

Ok @fansdrama Answered my question..

26 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

GY has finally found SN's mom, requested by HK. She is also looking for her. SN could be kidnapped or lost in America when she was young. Will GY reveals to SN's mom everything about her daughter?

SN threatens JH about knowing his weakness and wanting him to sign a document for the approval of selling the YB city.

He will trick her again using Koji to take back the document.

l guess when she is about to board the plane in next episode, either she comes to know Koji is the friend of JH and they trick her or she will be caught by the detective again for fleeing to another country.

JH knew SN would run to Unstable Mable and get his so called weakness.. SN thinks she has force JH into signing his rights away to YB city over to her when it fact she'll end up signing everything over to Yamamoto.. Wow she never saw this coming..  She'll call Bobby when she realizes she's been had.. She'll be caught trying to flee to another country with her daughter.. If she gets away she'll raise her daughter to be just like her and thinks YB owes her also.. When in fact nobody owes SN anything but a lot of bad blood she has dish out.. 

I give this episode to HG he served his uncle a dish best served cold.. It was agreed to sell YB city by the board..

6 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

The preview says SN gets JH signature to sell YB city...Gayoung together with SN find Junghui but after seeing her SN ignore her...i think junghui is SN biological mother..

SN decided to go with Khojie and now going to the airport....

@joan0528 What I find weird is Unstable Mable allowed SN to take that information from her phone.. She did this purposely to keep JH strap to her.. Unstable Mable has been playing her cards all this time she knows what she's doing.. It seems like the more JH rejects her with his feelings she's upping the ante a notch or two.. 

Now when it comes to SN mother, Maybe she ran away young fearing to grow up poor.. Did HG mom have someting to do with her coming up missing.. I find it a Lil far fetch. Just how did she end up in the states.. SN could have found out who her Bio Mom was when she first came to Korea.. I bet she knows this women is her Mom..

23 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

The preview says SN gets JH signature to sell YB city...Gayoung together with SN find Junghui but after seeing her SN ignore her...i think junghui is SN biological mother..

SN will not get away from her crimes this time. JH and Koji will find a way to stop her from boarding the plane.

She is still under investigation, how can she escape to elsewhere.

JH will inform the detective to catch her.

12 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

@sava2sava because of sudden happenings on yesterdays episode emily became unstable again that she cannot control her emotion..i think emily is not faking her situation..SN just really very persistent in going to emily room and take bobby's number from emily phone..

While JH talking to K in his office, he knew that SN is digging for info about his weakness. JH is prepared it will soon happen that she will find out but never think she will steal Bob's number from Emily's mobile.

And K seeks GY wanting her to stop JH  travelling to LA to meet Bob.

Maybe Bob finally find out about Emily and JH in SK and come to look for them.

40 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

It's going to come down to the show down SN has Bobby and JH has CDB.. I think JH should send the police in to get CDB but that might not work since gangster Uncle has some prosecutors in his pocket.. Either way if JH successfully gets CDB out they are going to use Beak again and get caught.. 

12 hours ago, viyra said:

@celebriannathe title of this drama has LOVE written on it - the word itself is not enough - I want proof - and it's past time they show that gentle hug from the couple. 

As for SongYi, I hope the girl lands in someone's good hands - she is in no  way related to Kang JaeHyuk so he probably won't care that much about her but I can see HK and JB possibly offering some help to raise her other than the Han Family - that is - when SN is gone - not dead but in jail.

@viyra, I also hope SongYi ends up in good hands.  Maybe the writer is setting it up so that HG and JB can adopt SY since JB is not able to have children.  HG loves SY and has already said he was giving her his house so she would always have a place to live.  That would also keep her in the family since JB and JH are brother and sister and GY's parents like HG so they may be acceptable to HG and JB raising SY.  

5 hours ago, joan0528 said:

@sava2sava because of sudden happenings on yesterdays episode emily became unstable again that she cannot control her emotion..i think emily is not faking her situation..SN just really very persistent in going to emily room and take bobby's number from emily phone..

I also think she’s not faking it and yes Sena stole the information from the contract wife’s phone but ultimately the contract wife is still to blame for Sena even having any knowledge at all about JH’s weakness. She told Sena twice that JH has a weakness that makes it so he can’t end his contract without issue and Sena has been after it for many episodes now. Even GY found out about it through Sena. That’s why GY told JH right to his face that she didn’t trust Emily like JH who is “almost” always covering or apologizing for Emily’s faults.

And to think there are some viewers who think JH doesn’t treat Emily well. Those people must be kidding. He has shown a heck of a lot of tolerance for her stinking behavior and I’m pretty sure most people in real life wouldn’t be as gracious as him especially since he has no romantic feelings towards her. 

1.  She’s threatened him three times about his past even while knowing he got the money for her exorbitant medical bills.
  2. She told Sena about JH having a lethal weakness and JH knows it and didn’t accuse her or berate her for divulging this to Sena.
  3.  She created a huge scene at Jae Dong restaurant when GY was in mourning and basically embarrassed JH in front of his ex-wife while not even caring that she might wake the entire household.
  4. She went behind his back to Jae Dong to demand GY send YS to them once a week. When JH found out through Jae Dong, he basically just told her not to do it again and that he deleted the picture of YS. It was far too lenient to me. I would have let her have it.
  5. She went behind his back and told GY to never let him see him son under any circumstances whatsoever.
  6. She released Sena’s identity at Sena’s custody battle against JH’s wishes since he wanted it revealed at the board meeting to kick Sena out.
  7. She entertained Sena a few times at their apartment knowing that she’s JH’s enemy even if Sena was no longer her own enemy.
  8. She went on many psychotic rants even thrashing things in the house and accusing JH of saying, planning, or doing romantic things with GY. 
  9. She went to Sena to ask her if she forgave her what will Sena do for her. That ultimately led to Sena kidnapping YS and basically getting JH in trouble as well with GY and her family. How did it look that they’re searching everywhere for the six year old child and his contract wife had the child and also visited the child the same day at kindergarten especially after GY told her not to touch her child?
  10. She attempted suicide twice in SK basically putting a leash around JH’s neck. Now she has his pity if not attention and now she doesn’t have to let go.
  11. She allowed Sena to use her name to post terrible things about GY and supported the content of those posts. JH knew she agreed with the content because she told him to his face Sena wrote exactly what she was feeling. Once again she didn’t care about the impact on JH who felt helpless after hearing the whacked up commenters wanted to go to YS’ kindergarten to tell the moms about GY’s alleged sordid behavior towards her ex-husband.

Personally I think JH isn’t really obligated to treat her like a true wife when from the moment they came back to SK and they talked in the kitchen the contract wife confirmed that the marriage was a contract to catch Sena. Nothing more and they both agreed it would end when the condition was met. Later we also found out that the marriage occurred really to change his identity because of stuff he was involved with and it didn’t exclude making money for her undoubtedly exorbitant hospital and medical bills. I still say JH has shown great tolerance for her when people in real life would have hit the road already.

@sava2sava, I’m really annoyed about the finding Sena’s mom angle. I guess the answer is to get a mom when it’s time for the character to be punished. Anyway, I think the Bob guy also have something to do with the contract wife. How did he know her when JH wasn’t even married to her at the time JH was with Bob? So then Bob must have known her either before or through JH used to visiting her in the hospital etc.

@celebrianna- you're right, I am from LA.  I actually lived close to Korea Town for so many years while working and since I am now retired, my kids nagged me about moving somewhere not as crowded, which is San Fernando Valley, just outside of LA.

While still in bed this morning, I realized the drama has officially ended filming since one of the chingus here posted a group picture of the entire cast and crew.  It's either the LA  event didn't happen  or they just kept quiet about coming here.

@sava2sava- wasn't that my scenario earlier?? - that Emily is probably involved with that Bobby guy and chose JH over him?  But, if it has something to do with paying off her medical bills, it could be that they blackmailed him too - I am hoping JH is not involved when I said 'they' - just Emily.

Don't the people in this drama ever lock their phones?  How is it that SN always find a way to do evil things  without anyone stopping her?  How can she just get hold of Emily's cell phone and go through it?  I would slap her left and right if she did that to me or if somebody does that to me.

BTW - thanks again chingus, for answering some of my questions - recaps are great, once again - much appreciated.

12 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

I also think she’s not faking it and yes Sena stole the information from the contract wife’s phone but ultimately the contract wife is still to blame for Sena even having any knowledge at all about JH’s weakness. She told Sena twice that JH has a weakness that makes it so he can’t end his contract without issue and Sena has been after it for many episodes now. Even GY found out about it through Sena. That’s why GY told JH right to his face that she didn’t trust Emily like JH who is “almost” always covering or apologizing for Emily’s faults.

And to think there are some viewers who think JH doesn’t treat Emily well. Those people must be kidding. He has shown a heck of a lot of tolerance for her stinking behavior and I’m pretty sure most people in real life wouldn’t be as gracious as him especially since he has no romantic feelings towards her. 

1.  She’s threatened him three times about his past even while knowing he got the money for her exorbitant medical bills.
  2. She told Sena about JH having a leathal weakness and JH knows it and didn’t accuse her or berate her for divulging this to Sena.
  3.  She created a huge scene at Jae Dong restaurant when GY was in mourning and basically embarrassed JH in front of his ex-wife while not even caring that she might wake the entire household.
  4. She went behind his back to Jae Dong to demand GY send YS to them once a week. When JH found out through Jae Dong, he basically just told her not to do it again and that he deleted the picture of YS. It was far too lenient to me. I would have let her have it.
  5. She went behind his back and told GY to never let him see him son under any circumstances whatsoever.
  6. She released Sena’s identity at Sena’s custody battle against JH’s wishes since he wanted it revealed at the board meeting to kick Sena out.
  7. She entertained Sena a few times at their apartment knowing that she’s JH’s enemy even if Sena was no longer her own enemy.
  8. She went on many psychotic rants even thrashing things in the house and accusing JH of saying, planning, or doing things with GY. 
  9. She went to Sena to ask her if she forgave her what will Sena do for her. That ultimately led to Sena kidnapping YS and basically getting JH in trouble as well with GY and her family. How did it look that they’re searching everywhere for the six year old child and his contract wife had the child and also visited the child the same day at kindergarten especially after GY told her not to touch her child?
  10. She attempted suicide twice in SK basically putting a leash around JH’s neck. Now she has his pity if not attention and now she doesn’t have to let go.

Personally I think JH isn’t really obligated to treat her like a true wife when from the moment they came back to SK and they talked in the kitchen the contract wife confirmed that the marriage was a contract to catch Sena. Nothing more and they both agreed it would end when the condition was met. Later we also found out that the marriage occurred really to change his identity because of stuff he was involved with and it didn’t exclude making money for her undoubtedly exorbitant hospital and medical bills. I still say JH has shown great tolerance for her when people in real life would have hit the road already.

@sava2sava, I’m really annoyed about the finding Sena’s mom angle. I guess the answer is to get a mom when it’s time for the character to be punished. Anyway, I think the Bob guy also have something to do with the contract wife. How did he know her when JH wasn’t even married to her at the time JH was with Bob? So then Bob must have known her either before or through JH used to visiting her in the hospital etc.

@celebriannaI agree 100% - and all JH does is grit his teeth - still talking  to her with soft voice.  Emily seem to be enjoying the title 'wife of JH' - but forgetting the one word attached to it 'contract' wife of JH.

@viyra, yes people in drama don’t believe in passcodes. It’s really strange to me. 

About JH’s involvement with Bob, according to what he told GY, he worked in Bob’s organization until he found out that Bob’s operations were illegal. He said he quit the organization and it led to something going wrong with the organization. So maybe JH was using his business talent for the organization and their deals fell through after he left. I tend to think he might have taken money too.

I think Bob might come to Korea instead if crazy Sena is cornered and want to threaten JH further. When Sena threatened JH into signing the paper this morning, I heard her mention “addle” if that’s how to spell the word so I guess she threatened him with Bob coming there while JH has his son to protect. I guess JH also has YS as a weakness. 

Ep 98 w/ Eng subs:

OMO! OMO! OMO!

DeRanged is really coming loose at all ends.

HotHeir shuffled all his family to jail.  Finally!   

Why is WitchyFake still sashaying around, isn't she going to jail with EvilCEO & EvilPrez and some of the other division presidents?   

SweetGirl finds WitchyFake's mother?  The only thing important to HotHeir's family is that she is NOT THEIR FAMILY MEMBER.  So why? Oh well, she works in a restaurant, WitchyFake will have someone to take her food while she's in prison.

SweetGirl's family will take the little girl, she is their family.  They will not give her up to WitchyFake's bio-mom, so not getting their efforts to find her bio-mom.  WitchyFake doesn't want to leave the BigHouse, that's why she hasn't left!

Oh, such a touching scene between WitchyFake & Kelo, or whatever his name is.  Didn't he seem to be so warm and tender?  NO?  That's what I thought.  WHY she thinks she jumping onto the Kimo, or whatever his name is, ship is beyond me.  

Dying to see translation of conversation between HotHunk & WitchyFake towards end of episode, when she called Bobby.  Can he even believe he lived with that witch for 5 yrs?  Good thing they didn't marry.  

- Watched w/subs... SO....

WitchyFake wants to buy YB City for $100 million (yen,krona,won, whatevers) she thinks she is undercutting other bidders and forcing HotHunk to accept her offer - threatens him by calling "Bobby."  Of course, he taunts her about her 'commission.'   HotHunk signs, then laughs, says there were no other bids/offers.  WitchyFake says that when she came to Korea it was only to marry into DumbBro's family and ruin YB.  Now she is going to take her loot, run away, maybe even change her name.  THEN, HotHunk tells WitchyHunk 'Remember, he said he would risk his life to 'catch her.'  Uh-oh... now WitchyFake is wondering WHAT IS COMING DOWN????  How much did she miss or mess-up?  

Xmas errands to finish while waiting for subs.  AHHHHH!!!  Can hardly wait for new series!

KBS changes "Love Till the Eñd' broadcasting times again.

('KBS Music & Song Festival' has been postponed)

Episode 99            Dec  24

Episode 100          Dec  25

Episode 101          Dec  26

Episode 102          Dec  27

Episode 103.         Dec  28

Episode 104.         Dec  31

2 hours ago, cp23 said:

SNthreatening to tell Bobby about YS and where to find JH and stupid GY going to meet  her enemy's mother, so SN will find peace when she ends up wherever the writer puts her in the end.

Can't say GY is stupid to meet her enemy's mother. She has no choice as HK asking her a favor to meet his fake sister's mom.

She is just returning to do a favor for him as a appreciation he helps her during their scandal and their fake engagement and marriage.

lf not his help, she can't even get Cells beauty back.

Before GY went to meet SN's bio mom, she had asked HK whether she could tell her ahout SN.

l guess that GY must have told SN's mom about how she manipulate, cheating them and maybe her brother's death too.

She is hoping that SN's bio mom will persuade and advise SN to surrender herself and admit her crimes.

On the hand, SN denies her bio mom, she refuses to recognize her. She could be thinking her bio mom had left her in America when she was young.

11 hours ago, viyra said:

What happened with the meeting between Kang JaeHyuk and JB?  She seemed helpless at the end.

HG’s dad invited JB over to basically tell her he gives them his blessing and he wanted to know why JB broke up with HG. JB told him the truth that she can’t have kids. I think HG might find out the truth next episode since JB will be rushed to the hospital because she’s unconscious and bleeding. It was a scary thing to see when her mom found her and she was barely conscious and the sheets were bloody.

I hate hate hate this new plot with Sena’s mother. Isn’t there enough going on already without the introduction of this new character? Only unless the Bobby storyline won’t really blow up because there’s him to deal with along with “cray cray” and the rest.

Speaking up Unstable Mabel, it’s like she’s getting worse. Shouldn’t she go to a psych hospital or something? She really does need serious therapy to get stronger and get her life together. Holding on to JH as a crutch is a terrible idea in the long run. I don’t see her improving at all. She’s vacillating between some stability and instability. That’s how she was even before the two suicide attempts in SK. I feel that the best solution for her is to go through long-term counseling at a nice facility in a beautiful environment to get her mind off the past so that she can begin to appreciate life again. I don’t see how living with JH will make her improve because to me their relationship always made it seem like he was just there. They weren’t enjoying activities together or even talking about things that weren’t related to revenge or his family, child or ex-wife. 

@fansdramathanks for providing the schedule  for  the remaining episodes.

@celebrianna- thanks for  the info on the meeting  between Kang JaeHyuk and JB - I guess he is beginning to look at HK his son in a different light now - he can see he really must have grown ----- some of that!!!!

Me too - 5 episodes remaining and they added another impossible plot - the appearance of a new character.  Concentrate on the old criminals already!!!!!

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

@viyra, yes, KJH is finally acting like a father towards HG. Even when HG exposed the recordings of their illegal doings on the company’s broadcast system, unlike Mobster Chairman and Sena, KJH threw up the white flag while the other two protested against what HG did. I really hope HG find out tomorrow what’s really happening with JB because it’s about time the issue is tackled between them. The only persons who know what’s truly going on now are GY and KJH. Not even JB’s mom and JH know the truth but hopefully they’ll find out tomorrow.

Archived