[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

1 hour ago, joan0528 said:

Yes for many of us of course define love in different ways..when JH and SN fall in love with each other they think it true love..but circumstances and SN betrayal made JH realize that its not love but hate...as for emily she define love as someone who is there with you in your most difficult situation, taking care of her and never leave her thats what love for her..

Therefore, the only women who truly loves JH is GY.  Although she had been with him in shorter period compare than the other two women but her love to him is genuine. He never take care of her and support her and their son during the six years. He didn't even want to contact her since he was away. But GY never take these in heart and still concern his safety. She has always forgiven him even though he lied to her. ln her mind and soul, she never once says she stops loving him. That is really true love.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Therefore, the only women who truly loves JH is GY.  Although she had been with him in shorter period compare than the other two women but her love to him is genuine. He never take care of her and support her and their son during the six years. He didn't even want to contact her since he was away. But GY never take these in heart and still concern his safety. She has always forgiven him even though he lied to her. ln her mind and soul, she never once says she stops loving him. That is really true love.

I completely agree. GY has shown remarkable patience with JH. Her love endures all things for his sake. I would have already tell off JH for his crazy contract wife calling me and harassing me and threatening my kid. Oh, but not GY. She has never told him any of it. There’s so much that can be said about her love and it’s all good. She even admitted that she failed him when she chose her family over him and she regrets it. She’s painfully concerned with his safety and doesn’t use anything at all to threaten him. Even when she told him to delete YS’ picture, it was clear that she was affected by his voice message when he called to say he did it. However, I must say I loved her declaration that her child doesn’t need a father who gave up on him. I support that decision 100 percent. She has every right to protect her child.

Ep 97 w/o Eng subs:  Absolutely NO knowledge of the Korean language is necessary to know that the poo-poo hit the fan, splattered everywhere, and got everyone really stinky.  The best part, all the evil-doers think they have been wronged.  WHAT???  We got caught?  How unfair!  

DeRanged had a meltdown when the idiot SweetGirl was bringing her even more food.  I don't care.  

The continuing dueling duo of NiceSis & HotHeir... I don't care.  

The new character, Bobby, is wrecking havoc with just a phone call.  There are seven episodes remaining, this looks like a plot zig-zag to fill space. 

AND, we have finally seen WitchyFake in the same outfit, the one with the purple/pink (mauve?) fur collar.  

WHAT IS UP w/that horrible coral/pink house dress-thingy she was wearing?  If the goal of the costume people is to put an unlikable character in ugly attire, they succeeded.  

But the REAL question that remains unanswered:  WHY WHY WHY does a person who was fired (for cause) still have an office and is out-and-about flouncing around the building causing trouble?   WitchyFake is like the monster that just won't stay dead, she keeps rising and wrecking havoc, all from the same office.  Maybe if they bolted the door shut???

How soon before she leaves for that 'European vacation' with Kimo, or whatever his name is?   THAT is the scene I'm dying to see, when WitchyFake realizes that Kiko, or whatever his name is, perpetrated a con and she fell so hard for it she even packed her sexy undies.  :joy::joy::joy: 

So now the title Love Until the End is coming  to reality - for the 2 couples - JH/GY and JB/HK.

As for SN and JH previous relationship, I think JH fell for SN but SN didn't feel that way with him.  As we all know, SN was born poor and grew up being poor with a rebellious mistress - no one knows her family background as well.  But she strived to get out of that poor status and it started when she saw an opportunity with the death of the real SN.  And then she found JH who was then making money on his own and was then heir to a small glass factory in SK.  When the glass factory went down the drain and SN found out about it, she called it quits with JH - and so the misery started.

Thank you all - what a nice recap.  Now I am excited to watch the clips - especially that of JH and GY hugging - about time!!!

@viyra, you and I must be so starved for a little bit of physical love from these two. :lol: I admit I watched that clip several times while feeling so bad for GY. I don’t know if JH thinks he truly have everything under control but I know for GY, she saw her brother dead in an alley and now the thought of losing the man she loves and the father of her child must be so scary. She must feel so helpless because there’s nothing that she can do about it. It’s a threat she knows nothing about especially since it happened in a foreign land. So sad after she’s waited for him so long.

Yes, it could only be love that make the two couples endure all the craziness that they’ve been through to the end. It’s so funny that I commented before that the two women without a doubt loves unconditionally and then the other day HG brought up the topic where he said that it’s not like he can cut out his heart and show JB just how much he loves her. He was complaining to JH that JB said her love is greater than his. I just laughed because I do feel like the two women are more expressive with their love than the two men.

3 hours ago, celebrianna said:

Then I’ll say what GY said. That isn’t love. If her love couldn’t overcome his non wealthy status, I wouldn’t call that love. They both are educated people and has the potential to make a good living but she was hung up on him not being rich. 

It’s like the contract wife too. She’s so caught up in her own feelings of so-called love that she would rather see JH miserable than let him go. JB and HG love each other and JB is trying to push HG away because she can’t have kids and she probably knows he want kids. Contract wife can’t have kids but she sure ain’t letting go of JH. Nevermind the fact that she knows he doesn’t harbor romantic feelings or inclination towards her. 

I tell you guy's one thing the love line in this drama sucks

JH was played by the image that SN showed him back then. She played that sweet, innocent, weak woman who played to his ego of taking care of his woman. SN was all about what she could get out of JH and he never knew what hit him. It was only after his family went bankrupt that he was made to see the huge mistake he made in falling for SN. SN used him until she could get nothing else from him and then she was gone. JH was only one of many SN prolly used before and after him in my opinion. JH did not fully realize what true and real love was until GY.  But SN again played in his life to ruin it. SN never loved him but she hated to see him move on and be happy with someone new especially her SIL who she saw as weak. JH dodged a huge bullet when SN left him before. The sad part is DY became a victim of this woman and no one would listen to be very weary of SN. 

SN may not be blood of fake dad and gangster CEO but she sure has all their worst tendencies towards theft, arrogance, and evil plots. They all hate when someone points out all their bad deeds that enabled them to steal from others to be where they are. Each of them will have to pay in some way for what they have done to others. I know SN will have to be made to face she is the cause of DY's death along with all the other things she did along the way. Fake dad will get his as well and so will gangster CEO. I think the worst for the last two is to have HK totally turn away and take all the power they depended on to do so much evil away. Each needs to go to prison for a long time as well with no ability to manage anything outside those prison walls. 

This drama in my opinion has always been about love going to the end no matter what hardships the couples may endure and no matter the distance or how long they are apart JH/GY and HK/JB are prime examples of this. This time around after everything is settled we should see both couples finally be able to be together after suffering so much. HK will find out why JB is pushing him away and running and I do not think it will matter to him in the long run. I want to hope that the writer will give a miracle to JB and let her end up pregnant anyway in the end. 

14 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

This drama in my opinion has always been about love going to the end no matter what hardships the couples may endure and no matter the distance or how long they are apart JH/GY and HK/JB are prime examples of this. This time around after everything is settled we should see both couples finally be able to be together after suffering so much. HK will find out why JB is pushing him away and running and I do not think it will matter to him in the long run. I want to hope that the writer will give a miracle to JB and let her end up pregnant anyway in the end. 

@Ldy Gmerm  I think in the end JB and HG will end up with SN daughter once mom is facing some hard prison time..

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

JH was played by the image that SN showed him back then. She played that sweet, innocent, weak woman who played to his ego of taking care of his woman. SN was all about what she could get out of JH and he never knew what hit him. It was only after his family went bankrupt that he was made to see the huge mistake he made in falling for SN. SN used him until she could get nothing else from him and then she was gone. JH was only one of many SN prolly used before and after him in my opinion. JH did not fully realize what true and real love was until GY.  But SN again played in his life to ruin it. SN never loved him but she hated to see him move on and be happy with someone new especially her SIL who she saw as weak. JH dodged a huge bullet when SN left him before. The sad part is DY became a victim of this woman and no one would listen to be very weary of SN. 

SN may not be blood of fake dad and gangster CEO but she sure has all their worst tendencies towards theft, arrogance, and evil plots. They all hate when someone points out all their bad deeds that enabled them to steal from others to be where they are. Each of them will have to pay in some way for what they have done to others. I know SN will have to be made to face she is the cause of DY's death along with all the other things she did along the way. Fake dad will get his as well and so will gangster CEO. I think the worst for the last two is to have HK totally turn away and take all the power they depended on to do so much evil away. Each needs to go to prison for a long time as well with no ability to manage anything outside those prison walls. 

I totally agree with your evaluation of SN and JH’s relationship. I also agree with your assessment of this drama. I like all kinds of lovelines including the ones where the couple was never together but got together at the very end providing their relationship was worked on along the way. I actually liked the couples in this even though the writer put them through the wringer and even though I was annoyed several times with their actions. Still, their love stories resonated with me because they really seem to love each other despite the stupid things they did or mistakes they made. 

I also really enjoy GY’s relationship with her mom and GY’s relationship with YS. I also very much liked the sibling relationships with GY/DY and JB/JH. 

@sava2sava, I find it hard to believe that DY’s parents will allow HG to raise SY. I think it’s very weird if that happened. She’s the only heir DY has and I think it would be hard to give her up for adoption. Blood might not always be important every single time but it is important. Most of us know it too because we naturally love the people we are related to.

I think HK and JB's love for each other endured it the longest.  They fell in love,  almost engaged and separated after; HK marrying someone for business sake but ended up getting divorced - but his love for JB didn't change at all.  JB, on the other hand,  due to her genuine love for HK remained unattached, hoping to one day be with him again - and this  time, it might happen.  I don't  think JB's current problem would cause a rift in HK feels for her - HK just have to keep that love burning again - all day and night long:blush:

OT:  re-watching old episodes of a variety show and found out JB was the original 'nation's girl crush' during her days; and - she was that curly-haired sister in My Golden Days.

Poor GY, their hug was sweet.:wub:  Although she is so worried, I'm sure that nothing serious and HotHunk will resolve. Now we knew more about his past (really a big gangster is coming after him),  I guess he didn't tell everything. KY's love is so deep, thought-provoking, and wonderful. That's one of reasons why yet I watch and admire this drama despite minor mistakes and craziness. Other reason is YoonSoo-HotHunk's adorable dad-son relationship. 

Slowly enemies are down. Typical from Sena she wants to catch next man-prey and escape with him to abroad. I can't wait to see her face when she finds out that her next prey is working for HotHunk and she was scammed. :lol: I'm curious what will happens with CDB, because I guess Evil Ex-Chairman wouldn't give him to HotHunk now. 

I was very satisfied with the way HG played those recordings. There was mafia uncle sitting on his make-believe throne trying to bully HG through his clout and here comes the scandals over the airwaves.:lol: I was laughing so much especially at mafia Chairman and Sena who thought they had the upper hand.

For me it was nice seeing the old business owners who were ruined by YB City gathering to get on board JH’s plan of getting back what was taken from them. I couldn’t believe my ears when JH basically voiced his wish of opening a glass store.  I was wondering if he would still be interested in doing that since he probably haven’t worked with glass in six years but it seems he’s still interested. Perhaps he’s thinking of his father’s old employees like the two who work with his mother. 

So JH seem not too worried by this Bobby but I can never tell when he’s bluffing because K seemed alarmed by the mention of JH proactively contacting Bobby. 

@celebriannathe title of this drama has LOVE written on it - the word itself is not enough - I want proof - and it's past time they show that gentle hug from the couple. 

As for SongYi, I hope the girl lands in someone's good hands - she is in no  way related to Kang JaeHyuk so he probably won't care that much about her but I can see HK and JB possibly offering some help to raise her other than the Han Family - that is - when SN is gone - not dead but in jail.

@viyra:wub: I do like skinship but even without it there are very clear signs that GY and JH still love each other even when they act cold towards each other. My favorite part of their skinship today was when he tenderly wiped away her tears and reassured her he won’t get hurt.

One thing I noticed is that things are subtly improving on most sides. For instance, now GY’s father seem to soften towards JH, even growing concerned about him getting kicked out of YB Group. He also expressed a desire to invite him over. On JH’s mom side, she’s more positive now that GY would allow YS to come over to play and she’s decorating the house with his visit in mind. The glass factory workers and other store owners are making their move to restore what they lost and more particularly the glass workers seem modestly sure they’ll be able to start working again in their industry. Cells Beauty is back on track and seem to be doing even better and launching out into foreign markets. It makes me miss DY. Such a kind man and father. GY and JB even had a candid talk about her inability to get pregnant. JB has not told anyone else the truth. Neither her mom nor JH knows. I hope HG and these two families including SY will be able to live normal days soon. 

Just now, celebrianna said:

@viyra:wub: I do like skinship but even without it there are very clear signs that GY and JH still love each other even when they act cold towards each other. My favorite part of their skinship today was when he tenderly wiped away her tears and reassured her he won’t get hurt.

One thing I noticed is that things are subtly improving on most sides. For instance, now GY’s father seem to soften towards JH, even growing concerned about him getting kicked out of YB Group. He also expressed a desire to invite him over. On JH’s mom side, she’s more positive now that GY would allow YS to come over to play and she’s decorating the house with his visit in mind. The glass factory workers and other store owners are making their move to restore what they lost and more particularly the glass workers seem modestly sure they’ll be able to start working again in their industry. Cells Beauty is back on track and seem to be doing even better and launching out into foreign markets. It makes me miss DY. Such a kind man and father. GY and JB even had a candid talk about her inability to get pregnant. JB has not told anyone else the truth. Neither her mom nor JH knows. I hope HG and these two families including SY will be able to live normal days soon. 

@celebrianna- love your thoughts on the recent development in  the drama -I noticed that too about the softening of DimDad towards JH ( will move some of my stupid votes to Chairman Jung :lol: the guy who talks like he is constipated most times:dizzy:). Today's sweet scene between GY and JH reminds me of the first few episodes - especially when  GY was pursuing JH and finally won him over).

I,  too miss DY - he plays such a nice character and it was sad that they had to cut him off right in the middle of the production.  DY was the one who is most supportive of GY's love for JH and was also understanding of JH's reasons for revenge.  I believe SN's character is too strong for him as his pair.

Like the rest of our friends here,  I am also definitely looking forward to the HK - JB reconciliation.

There's something I'm quite confused tho' - didn't JH take CDB already?  Doesn't that mean  there is nothing Chairman Jung is holding on to?

So, JH is coming to LA -  will they shoot some  scenes here too.  I can already guess where,  if they do - KoreaTown!!!

@viyra, I didn’t know they shot scenes in LA. Nice. And I guess you’re from LA. I knew your time zone was behind me so I figured you live in California. I’m in New York. JH is supposedly going to LA in a month if unforeseen things don’t happen. I can’t really see things going according to his timing though if Sena gets involved. And he and K already acknowledged that the Bobby guy is an impatient guy so I don’t know if things can escalate quickly especially with the contract wife panicking and freaking out when the guy called. Should I assume then that the cell phone she’s been using in Korea is a US number? Shouldn’t he be able to figure out the proximity of her location if she has a Korean phone number? Hmmm.

Anyway, I’m also looking forward to HG and JB reconciliation. JB brought tears to my eyes last night. I really sympathize with her. 

As to JH, he had to leave CDB at Jung’s private home because CDB is sick and confined to the bed. He couldn’t even talk although he was conscious. As long as JH knows where he is it shouldn’t be a problem, I hope.

Morning Everyone,

I've been thinking about Unstable Mable breakdown yesterday.. I don't think it's so much as JH owing Bobby money this has something to with her.. I'm kinda of leaning towards she was in a relationship with him married JH and ran off with him to Korea.. Unstable Mable used the opportunity to get revenge against SN and claim the man she has always wanted.. I don't think she really even cared about revenge against SN it was a means to attach JH to her and try to win his heart..   I think she pulled her Lil show yesterday is to play on GY sympathy to give up on JH.. Whats so imtimadating about Bobby that she would have a breakdown like that.. I'm begining to believe whatever it is it's more to do with Unstable Mable (Emily) Did she divorce him and married JH is without Bobby knowing whats going on is the big question here. Just a Thought..

Archived