[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

WHY WHY WHY would WitchyFake, who is no dummy fer shur, keep incriminating evidence of her wrongdoings in her office?  Whatever.  

So now all the dirt is out: WitchyFake's crimes, the recordings of EvilPrez & EvilCEO instructing her to commit crimes, NOW let's get down-and-dirty.  She will have to slither off, certainly can't expect to hang-on as a fake daughter when everyone wants her out. 

Poor HotHunk, everyone wants some of his hotness.  Looks like 50% of the cast members have had it!  

But my all-time favorite is DeRanged who insists she isn't crazy but wants to hang onto a man that doesn't want her.  

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, watchumlots said:

WHY WHY WHY would WitchyFake, who is no dummy fer shur, keep incriminating evidence of her wrongdoings in her office?  Whatever.  

Serves her right @watchumlots  She didn't see the Aduit will start with her office first.. Unitl now all this time she thinks she can outsmart them all never thinking that someone will get the best of her.  Even though HG fired her she still can't sliter away that easily she has to pay for all her sins.. Even if her real Mom is found she can't get out of the crimes she has committed..

I had also thought thise two could possibly have the same Mom.. But SN and Emily is the same age or close to it If Emily is older it could be by a year.

Boy Chief Beak knows the Chairnan has him and SN by the balls.. No matter how many lies he tells to the prosecutor they all will be caught and off to jail they all going no one would pass go or collect they earnings for there crimes The only earning they would collect will be sentencing..

The way JH talk to the US person seem to give the vibe of someone he double crossed. Maybe the person trusted him with money and he took it. In any case, one thing I’ve always noticed with JH’s character from the beginning is that he keeps a lot of his thoughts private. Like, what is he thinking with his contract wife? She tells him that she knows that he and GY are still in love but she cannot let him go. His response to her is to reassure her he’s not there by force. So then he’s okay with her clinging to him for the next 20 years? This guy. I’m really baffled by him. How much more of YS’ life is he willing to miss out on? Like GY observed today, YS has grown some more because his pajamas are shorter in the arms and legs.

Ah, HG is getting down to business with Sena and his family. I hope he’s successful in truly kicking Sena out. She always make a come back and hopefully that streak ends here.

I finally got my answer from JB. She wanted kids. :bawling: I feel so bad for her.

HK's dad's regret (one minutes worth versus all his wrongdoings) just doesn't move me nor does Se Na's watery eyes. I just think some of the characters, as well as the drama itself is not redeemable. 

The actress who plays Emily - I've seen her somewhere but for the life of me, I can't remember where. I'll probably say the same thing again if I ever run across her in another drama. For therapy, I'm going to pretend I never watched this drama. I'm going to classify it with Princess Aurora & Hide and Seek. :crazy:

1 hour ago, Takingthehighroad said:

HK's dad's regret (one minutes worth versus all his wrongdoings) just doesn't move me nor does Se Na's watery eyes. I just think some of the characters, as well as the drama itself is not redeemable. 

The actress who plays Emily - I've seen her somewhere but for the life of me, I can't remember where. I'll probably say the same thing again if I ever run across her in another drama. For therapy, I'm going to pretend I never watched this drama. I'm going to classify it with Princess Aurora & Hide and Seek. :crazy:

She was in Jugglers!

Her name is Jung Hye In

https://www.viki.com/celebrities/21644pr-jung-hye-in

7 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

The way JH talk to the US person seem to give the vibe of someone he double crossed. Maybe the person trusted him with money and he took it. In any case, one thing I’ve always noticed with JH’s character from the beginning is that he keeps a lot of his thoughts private. Like, what is he thinking with his contract wife? She tells him that she knows that he and GY are still in love but she cannot let him go. His response to her is to reassure her he’s not there by force. So then he’s okay with her clinging to him for the next 20 years? This guy. I’m really baffled by him. How much more of YS’ life is he willing to miss out on? Like GY observed today, YS has grown some more because his pajamas are shorter in the arms and legs.

Ah, HG is getting down to business with Sena and his family. I hope he’s successful in truly kicking Sena out. She always make a come back and hopefully that streak ends here.

I finally got my answer from JB. She wanted kids. :bawling: I feel so bad for her.

@celebrianna  HG will get his way and it's no way will Uncle and Dad will go against him and try and bring her back in unless they want the prosecutors office involved.. That means YB will be facing a lot of lawsuits.. Hg has the upperhand on them all.. All SN can do is order someone to go after thise files HG has she may even go as far to set fire to that darn building.. She has to recover that money or show that the money is accountable.. Which she can't do..  

Just now, sava2sava said:

Serves her right @watchumlots  She didn't see the Aduit will start with her office first.. Unitl now all this time she thinks she can outsmart them all never thinking that someone will get the best of her.  Even though HG fired her she still can't sliter away that easily she has to pay for all her sins.. Even if her real Mom is found she can't get out of the crimes she has committed..

I had also thought thise two could possibly have the same Mom.. But SN and Emily is the same age or close to it If Emily is older it could be by a year.

Boy Chief Beak knows the Chairnan has him and SN by the balls.. No matter how many lies he tells to the prosecutor they all will be caught and off to jail they all going no one would pass go or collect they earnings for there crimes The only earning they would collect will be sentencing..

I think I thought about this too some episodes ago - but I don't  think they have the same mom, they just live around each other in the US.  I remember when the real SeNa got run-over by the car, fake SeNa was there and apparently, another child witnessed it - and it could have been Emily.  I believe I mentioned long, long time ago that fake SeNa is in no way related to any of the characters - she had nobody - she was poor - and the mother she claims to be her mother is the mistress of Kang JaeHyuk.  Did anybody even think about where SeNa really came from other than she was adopted by the mistress of Kang JaeHyuk?

BTW - who is Bobby?

1 hour ago, Takingthehighroad said:

Emily played a coffee shop owner in the drama Jugglers.  I just finished watching it.  I really couldn't like her because I don't like her in this drama.  It is sad to say but negative impressions are lasting, even though I know she is only playing a part in the drama.

59 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Mybe tomorrows episode we will get the answer of what and how JH get involve in that US person name bobby, maybe he will confess all to GY

@celebrianna not because JH have feeling for emily or whatsoever thats why his response is like that, JH told emily that this contract marriage is his own discission because of what happen with the US guy so i think he is just doing his obligation and beside we all know what character JH is..i think he is just waiting for emily to come to his senses that all is only contract for there marriage and nothing more, he want emily to do the break up...

JB and HK both wanted kids so i feel sorry for both of them...maybe thhley can just take care of song yi if SN will go to jail but they cannot adopt her because GY family maybe will not agree...

@joan0528, I hope he tells GY the truth but I’m not so sure he will. I think it would be quite embarrassing to admit to her that he did something dirty especially since from the time he first returned GY was very concerned about him crossing the line and doing bad things in the name of revenge. I would like him to tell her the truth but I admit in his place I would find it very difficult to do because I think a person always want the person they love to think well of them and not get disappointed. Of course it’s not like GY will stop loving him and he knows that but he probably knows it will hurt her to hear about whatever he did. I hope that he tells her though so that we can also find out just how far he went to achieve his goal.

As to his admirable yet insufferable patience with the contract wife, in some ways I can imagine his thoughts. I guess he wants to take responsibility for his decision and I suppose legally speaking he is the contract wife’s guardian and he would be a scoundrel to abandon her while she’s sick especially since he repeatedly encouraged her to live even when it was difficult and physically painful for her. I guess my issue really lies in the fact that he’s really passive about the way the contract wife clings to him so she has no desire to let go. She can’t come to her senses unless she get doses of reality and how can she get doses of reality if all JH does is go along with her clinginess and neediness? If the status quo doesn’t change nothing will change.

As to JB and HG, I really understand why JB doesn’t want to tell HG. It was not until she talked with GY that I felt that I would feel the same way in her shoes. It’s a real blow especially since she wanted kids. It’s not something to feel ashamed about and yet it’s something that I feel a woman would find it difficult to talk about especially with someone she’s not married to yet. It’s devastating news for people who are married so in JB’s mind it is better to let HG go than the two of them feeling hopeless together. I feel really bad for her because this is the most difficult issue they have to face and it will decide for good whether to end it here permanently or face the future together.

@Pam_Van Fossen, I watched Jugglers earlier this year so I don’t mind the actress who plays Emily. She was a good level-headed friend in that show. I can’t stand her character here though. 

15 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

@viyra bobby is the guy from US that want to kill JH, he is the reason also why Emily and JH got married and this guy is the one Emily is threatining to JH..

@joan0528 & @viyra  I think Bobby is clearly the reason JH didn''t divorce Unstable Mable (Emily)even after the divorce papers are signed.. I think he thought at some point Unstable Mable ( Emily) would have got in contact with him, Or maybe he did stayed married to her to keep her safe from Bobby.. The only thing I could think of is JH took Bobby money why else would he want to kill him.. But if JH took is money and made some smart investments with it.. I could see him walking away.. He'll go back to the states with Unstable Mable( Emily)and make sure things are square between he and Bobby and leave crazy with her Mom to deal with..  

I think things needs to wrap up real quick for all these villians if we want to see how things go in the states with JH..Unstable Mable (Emily)has told her Mom she's married now.. She needs all the support she can get in order to keep clinging to JH.. She'll have her Mom even begging JH to stay married to her even if she has all the riches one can imagine.. Unstable Mable will have her Mom doing her biddng to sace her worthless marriage..

28 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

As to his admirable yet insufferable patience with the contract wife, in some ways I can imagine his thoughts. I guess he wants to take responsibility for his decision and I suppose legally speaking he is the contract wife’s guardian and he would be a scoundrel to abandon her while she’s sick especially since he repeatedly encouraged her to live even when it was difficult and physically painful for her. I guess my issue really lies in the fact that he’s really passive about the way the contract wife clings to him so she has no desire to let go. She can’t come to her senses unless she get doses of reality and how can she get doses of reality if all JH does is go along with her clinginess and neediness? If the status quo doesn’t change nothing will change.

@celebrianna  Status Quo will be he's goin g to take her back to the states and leave her there.. He knows this is how he has to leave her but he'll be leaving her in the hands of her mother and the divorce papers signed stamp sealed filed amd delivered..

Just now, celebrianna said:

@sava2sava, I heard her tell her mom she was married a few months ago. I guess she’s lying to her mom to prevent any quarrels on that topic. In any case, it would be good for JH to deal with this Bobby because then he really wouldn’t have anything to be afraid of any more in that regard. 

Emily lies all the time anyway so what else is new with her attitude.  I am guessing it is not about money that Bobby is after  - he probably  is involved with Emily and Emily chose to go with JH.

8 hours ago, viyra said:

Emily lies all the time anyway so what else is new with her attitude.  I am guessing it is not about money that Bobby is after  - he probably  is involved with Emily and Emily chose to go with JH.

I think we all assume it’s money because when she threatened him that she will call the US, the next day she told him she didn’t mean it because he did “it” to pay for her medical bills. 

From the clips on DramaKBS YouTube channel I knew Unstable Mabel denied telling SN anything when GY brought it up during Unstable Mabel’s freaking out on that call. I feel the most sorry for GY during that scene because although Unstable Mabel was shivering and carrying on, I could tell that this revelation really shook GY. Ever since Sena told her about Unstable Mabel having the ability to kill JH, I believe GY mostly suspected it was true even when she had asked JH about it earlier this week and he lied.

I also saw the clip of GY once again asking JH for the truth and my heart just breaks for her. Now she has something else to be fearful about because now there’s concrete proof that someone is looking for JH because of something he did in the US. For GY to actually hug JH after all this time of holding back just shows her state of mind. Although JH wiped away her tears, her tears were still flowing when she exited the office and Sena was standing outside. 

15 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

SN has now another card to hold against JH now that she really confirm that something really happen to JH in US so we might see this fight by next week between SN and JH because as we know SN will now crumble down so easily she will really find a way...

Yup @celebrianna for this scene between GY and JH , i really feel the fear in GY eyes and all over her body knowing that some guy is looking for him and wanted to kill him..

As for HK good job for him for finally letting out that voice file record between chairman jung, fakedad and SN but he still lacking if not with JH suggestion about what to do next he will just sest there at the conference room looking gloomy..

Yes, I saw the clip of HG announcing the crimes of his family over the building’s airwaves. JH was barring the door and did I see Jae Dong helping as well? Mobster Chairman seemed like he wanted to slap HG but held back because of the crowd. :lol:

Yes, I think Sena will go after JH too. She’s been talking about it a few episodes now so I think it will happen especially since her planned escape to Europe might get thwarted. I think her cohorts will also help her if necessary to find JH’s weakness because Mafia Chairman probably has more connections into looking for JH’s weakness. 

11 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

In upcoming episode, SN is going to leave Korea but it will not be successful.

The staff of YB pours the coffee on SN.......at last they realize she is also among the corruption people.

I saw the text preview it said the board of directors agree to sell YB City. The translation almost make it seem like Sena wants to buy it but then it also said Sena wants to leave Korea with Koji. GY’s name is in the text preview too but I can’t make sense of the translation.

11 hours ago, viyra said:

Morning @viyra  Now thats a twist.. Unstable Mable having a different love interest from someone else.. Emily could have used Bobby to fund her and JH revenge she took his money and they both left.. Had it all planned out but this is still no reason to marry her.. I don't think this is it.. 

I just LOVED HG scene today.. I knew he was going to keep those recordings and show Dad and Uncle right alone with the rest of those crooks that he's running this show and it's nothing any of them could do about it.. SN was mad as H-E-L-L he broadcast they recording for all to hear their corrupt and evil acts..  It's no way they could do anything to him now because all have heard it and can be witnesses to it.. SN thought she could use HG Mom killing the real SN but as she seen that didn't work on him nor was he fazed by it.. I thought HG mentioned something in that broadcast about her not being his real sister.. 

What papers did Yamamoto gave JH he got from SN?

Did anyone notice the look on SN face after HG came out of the broadcasting room.. She has the look to do something to him and the only person notice her look was JH.. I don't think SN has gotten a hold of that secret as of yet but after learning hshe's been had and they selling off YB city something she has tried to kill for and yet they just going to dumo all her hard earned work.. No she's not going to allow this.. I think she's going to look for Emily and even threaten her with her life again to get JH secret.. SN has to enemies to fight against now HG and JH.. She hasn't factored GY in this.. GY will end SN game for her..  

39 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

If im not mistaken from the text preview GY is looking for JB because of HK..i think JB go somewhere and HK is looking for her,,in the preview HK went to jaedong restaurant and talk to GY, he then ask GY that she know why JB treat him like that...

Omo. I hope GY doesn’t tell him though. Maybe she can drop hints though. 

@sava2sava, I do hope GY would be the one to give the final blow to Sena but I think the whole conflict in this drama encompasses Sena vs JH. It’s really hard to believe now that they were actually a couple for five years. Not a trace of “like” between them. And to think JH was so hung up on her. Gah, it’s really unbelievable but I suppose Sena was wearing a mask those five years.

6 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Actually SN do love JH for that 5yrs and also she use JH for her financial needs but her greed is more important than love..

Then I’ll say what GY said. That isn’t love. If her love couldn’t overcome his non wealthy status, I wouldn’t call that love. They both are educated people and has the potential to make a good living but she was hung up on him not being rich. 

It’s like the contract wife too. She’s so caught up in her own feelings of so-called love that she would rather see JH miserable than let him go. JB and HG love each other and JB is trying to push HG away because she can’t have kids and she probably knows he want kids. Contract wife can’t have kids but she sure ain’t letting go of JH. Nevermind the fact that she knows he doesn’t harbor romantic feelings or inclination towards her. 

Archived