[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

4 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

@sava2sava thats my point how stupid GY not telling her parents about this chief baek the one who killed his brother, for what or for whos benefit shes hiding the truth, for whos safety?? 

@celebrianna hahaha me too i think i just focus my mind watching my weekly drama again i dont want to waste my time waiting everynight for new episode hoping for a good one but ended up disappointed after i watched the episode...i just love lee young ah and kang eun tak as an actress/actor but in this drama they all look stupid..

Come On Guy's Were Almost Their.. Wed should be the last day of all the stupidity and Friday a serious cliffhanger.. Hwaiting:wub:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think that HG and GY will get married, it's already closed past, GY gave back the ring. And from preview JH discovered CDB, so it's end game for JH's winning... I can't believe fully to the preview (Emily-KY), because it often mislead us... I'm not worried, because it will be happy end. 

3 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Maybe she will tomorrow though. After all, JH will show up there and perhaps they talk about it with the family.

@celebrianna  If she do say something brain dead Dad will think it's JH fault and try and hit him again.. He knows SN is very evil but he never thinks all this stuff is related to her if it has nothing to do with the company..

Just now, csancsy said:

I don't think that HG and GY will get married, it's already closed past, GY gave back the ring. And from preview JH discovered CDB, so it's end game for JH's winning... I can't believe fully to the preview, because it often mislead us... I'm not worried, because it will be happy end. 

We can bank on this is where the evil uncle is hiding him.. JH got to figure out how to get him out and if he's in any condition to testify.. Also another problem is Unstable Mable.. Even though GY went and told her she don't like JH anymore.. If she testify giving her statement and CDB.. JH could file the divorce and crazy still call the men thats looking for him.. I think JH has a plan for that using their ill gotten money into something positive making it clean.. Good way for money laundering..   

2 hours ago, joan0528 said:

Lets ask this stupid writer why she need to let JH shoulder all the baggages that these bad conglomerate people does...well for now i really dont know how to answer or how to react in every episode because honestly everyday only stupidity i can see well there is a change little bit but still always the vad people have a upperhand with almost 94episodes so we must expect that this stupidity will last ung 2nd or 3rd to the last episode..

Actually, SN is already go downhill but the writer does not want her to be caught or let her suffer. She gives her another chance to go on a new plan to ruin people lives. SN is making use of Chief Baek again to  find out from GY about Doebaek whereabouts. And he is still listening and obeying her commands.

l don't agree that GY is letting Emily knows that she is giving up JH. Why she needs to inform her? Even though she needs to save JH from someone or for her own purposes, she doesn't need to tell Emily anything of what she decides to do.

In this way, the writer makes her seems so stupid in her character. How the viewers will think of her?

l believe the remaining of the last two episodes will settle their disputes and revenges. For the new character Koji, his revenge against Chairman Jung will take faster pace than the rest of the main characters cos he comes into this drama is about coming to an end.

The writer will not end SN lives, she will let her sit in jail in the end.

GY's marriage to HK will be unsuccessful as JH will disrupt their marriage. We can see that JH has been treating Emily indifferently after her suicide and he tries to persuade her to contact her mum. He must be thinking that her mum will come to bring her back to the states eventually. His divorce with her is confirmed with or without going back to GY as he doesn't want to have any relationship with Emily as he doesn't trust her anymore. HK has already known about JB reason of leaving him. He will surely try to persuade her to come back.

4 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Dads are becoming dumber in dramas lol

If there is a poll for the most stupid dad ever in a drama, I  am  voting for GY's dad.  He always sees the mistake on JH but never did he hate SN.

12 minutes ago, viyra said:

If there is a poll for the most stupid dad ever in a drama, I  am  voting for GY's dad.  He always sees the mistake on JH but never did he hate SN.

I love this so much. I can’t stand him when he attacks JH. I hate him guts in those moments. JH doesn’t deserve that kind of treatment from him. However, I don’t hate the dad. Just at those moments.

By the way, I like JH’s mom more now that I see her in Encounter as the heroine’s mom and she’s a total richard simmons. She is a terrible horrible monstrous mom to Song Hye Kyo’s character. It’s almost as if she’s not her biological mother who carried her for nine months. In comparison, as a mother in this she truly loves JB and JH in this show.

ln  preview for episode 95 subs

Chairman Jung wanted GY and HK to get marry immediately

GY told Emily that her heart is not what she wants to close, so she can firmly close it.

She also in needs of that man (JH).

OST Part 30 will have Kang Eun Tak and Lee Young Ah as Couple OST debut

It is said to be a sensible ballad song filled with polemic poetry in the drama.

I just watched the subbed preview (not the episode) and GY tells the contract wife that the heart doesn’t go the way one tells it to. She told the contract wife that she (GY) needs JH desperately too. 

As to mafia Chairman, I really want to see him behind bars just as much as I want to see Sena behind bars. However, the funny thing is even if the show ends with them behind bars we can’t even be sure they’ll stay locked up. This writer has really made a joke of crime and punishment.

6 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

As to mafia Chairman, I really want to see him behind bars just as much as I want to see Sena behind bars. However, the funny thing is even if the show ends with them behind bars we can’t even be sure they’ll stay locked up. This writer has really made a joke of crime and punishment.

They'll stay lock up we have murder and attempted murder.. Even murder for hire SN has no outs she also has espinoge charges thats on her .. She won;t be getting out of jail.. I'll give it Wed the police detectives should be getting involved.. SN has way to much crime on her hands and she'll use those voice recordings to try and cut a deal with the prosecution office.. This is why I said they all going to jail and the chairman is also headed back.. He'll try and cut a deal with the prosecution office using CDB against SN.. We will see everyone turning on each other..  

12 hours ago, joan0528 said:

But the preview for tom is to sad,,,GY telling emily that she now dont like JH, i think that Chairman Jung tell something to GY because i can see in the preview the SN remainding Chairman jung not to trust the engagement of GY and HK because GY become like a monster or something then Chairman jung talk to GY...hayyzz i think im going to skip watching for this week episode first maybe i gonna watch this week episode on sat ot sun at least 5episode alreadt finish..

I thought GY told Emily that the heart doesn't always do what you want it to and that she desperately needs JH too.  I didn't see where she said she would give him up to Emily.  Also, even if GY gave him up, that doesn't mean he will stay with Emily.  JH will make sure Emily is stronger and then he will either have her mother come and be with her or send her back to the states.  He won't stay married to her.  

From what started out to be a good drama turned into a ______ (fill-in-the-blank). The only way to save this drama is for something completely unexpected to happen -like, GY's brother is alive, the real daughter shows up, GY's dad breaks a leg, Emily becomes a nun, SN finds out she's the mobster's daughter. I could go on & on. But, also, for once in my life I'm speechless.

Let' put the writer in jail instead - for stressing us out while following the stupid plot on her drama.  I will sue and make her swear not to write another daily drama again - punishment - wear all outrageous outfits of Kang SeNa.

@TakingthehighroadI want to fill in your blank but soompi might ban me for life.  I know  exactly how you feel.

22 minutes ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

I thought GY told Emily that the heart doesn't always do what you want it to and that she desperately needs JH too.  I didn't see where she said she would give him up to Emily.  Also, even if GY gave him up, that doesn't mean he will stay with Emily.  JH will make sure Emily is stronger and then he will either have her mother come and be with her or send her back to the states.  He won't stay married to her.  

I heard the same this morning too that GY went to Emily and told her she doesn’t like JH anymore but it just didn’t make sense that she would go see Emily about that. I’m wondering if Baek showing up at the restaurant shook GY so much that she felt especially reassured when JH showed up a while later. I’m sure she and JH might have spoken about the unwelcomed visit by her brother’s killer who basically told her he can do worse to her and her family. Of course GY was also reminiscing about her past memories with JH during the time when they fell for each other and I guess she’s tired of waiting now and decided to be more honest about her feelings with the contract wife. 

I’m really hoping this wedding order by mafia Chairman will be ignored because frankly there aren’t many episodes left to deal with this complication along with sending Sena, Fake daddy and Mafia Chairman to jail, getting back YB City, catching CDB and making sure he stays locked up, jailing Baek, dealing with JB health issues and relationship issues, dealing with contract wife and possibly her leverage over JH, etc.

23 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

I heard the same this morning too that GY went to Emily and told her she doesn’t like JH anymore but it just didn’t make sense that she would go see Emily about that. I’m wondering if Baek showing up at the restaurant shook GY so much that she felt especially reassured when JH showed up a while later. I’m sure she and JH might have spoken about the unwelcomed visit by her brother’s killer who basically told her he can do worse to her and her family. Of course GY was also reminiscing about her past memories with JH during the time when they fell for each other and I guess she’s tired of waiting now and decided to be more honest about her feelings with the contract wife. 

I’m really hoping this wedding order by mafia Chairman will be ignored because frankly there aren’t many episodes left to deal with this complication along with sending Sena, Fake daddy and Mafia Chairman to jail, getting back YB City, catching CDB and making sure he stays locked up, jailing Baek, dealing with JB health issues and relationship issues, dealing with contract wife and possibly her leverage over JH, etc.

This - the killer is bragging about he can do it again and could even do the worst and yet, no one has done anything about it.  How odd is that? 

Wouldn't think the future looking too rosy for UnStableMable. 

First, she tries to kill her damnstupidself OD-ing on pills. 

Botches that.

Secondly, she waltzes out of the hospital, to the roof of a skyscraper, again tries to kill herself and someone else.  

Botches that too.

That's two failed suicide/murder attempts.  

She can try to cling to Hothunk all she wants, she will be in a quiet place with a locked door for quite some time. 

Plus, she can tell how frustrated/annoyed HotHunk is with her, she begs, pleads, whines, he is unmoved and offers no comfort.  

Archived