[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

Ep 93 w/Eng subs:

SICK to death with the NiceSis & HotHeir story line. They are together.  They are not. They are together.  They are not.   ENOUGH!!!  I have whiplash.  Somewhere... didn't HotHunk say he was 37 years old?  If so, NiceSis, being Noona, is older.  What's with the angst about babies at 40?  OF COURSE THERE IS GOING TO BE ANGST ABOUT BABIES AT 40!!!  So throwing in a uterine fibroid, really Writer.  Can you get any more lame?  I gave you the benefit of the doubt when NiceSis starting having stomach pains, thought HotHeir was going to have a fiancee with a kiddo and a pregnant x-girlfriend.  But NOOOooo!  You didn't use the opportunity to make it juicier, you flubbed.  BigTime!  Now STOP.  S. T. O. P. 

The elephant in the room:  WHAT THE FREAKIN' HELL IS UP WITH WITCHYFAKE'S WARDROBE?  Is she masquerading as a skunk?  Santa in black?  An elf that went to the DarkSide?  That 'outfit' was so horrible:  too big, too hairy, too rectangular, too fuzzy, too black, the belt was too thick and too red and ... the cape collar???  The only way that outfit would look better is if it was on-fire while she was wearing it!

Lots of dialogue, little action.  Sooo, sleazy WitchyFake is going to spend the holidays in Europe with Kiko, or whatever his name is.  AND, she can bring her kiddo.  Then, WitchyFake is busy busy busy stabbing her fake brother, the one that lets her live in his house, in the back with a knife she has dulled for the occasion.  She wants for just she and the EvilCEO to make all the decisions regarding YB City.  EvilCEO falls for it, until HotHunk saunters in and outs her for using her feminine wiles, and pretending to Kilo, or whatever his name is,  to be related to the EvilPrez, as enticements.  Uh-oh.  EvilCEO doesn't like being duped!  Now she has to follow proper protocol during further business negotiations.  Yeah, she is sooo diligent about observing protocol.  Then HotHunk marches hisdamnhotself over to Kito's, or whatever his name is, hotel and butts-hisdamnhotself into the situation.  Now Kelo, or whatever his name is, says he will be doing bizness with HotHunk in the future.  HotHunk looks smug.  THAT was what caused the horror-struck look on WitchyFake's face, not seeing her own image in that contraption of a dress in the mirror.   

These people... crossing, double-crossing, back-stabbing going on.  Didn't WitchyFake put EvilCEO in prison?  WHY WHY WHY would he even entertain working again with her?  Because it's KDrama?  It's really irritating that all these people carry around grudges as though they had easy-lift handles while single-mindedly seeking their 'revenge,' but continually live and work with the very people that caused their crash 'n burn.  Maybe these dramas need money for larger casts?  Everyone of these characters is just a mass of scar tissue at the end of the 30th episode, when episodes number in the 90s they are whackin 'n hacking at scar tissue and not making a dent.  

FINALLY, will DeRanged's mother come and take her whack-a-doodle daughter off of HotHunk's hands?  Think she's in the States... maybe, just maybe... HotHunk, who as her husband could commit her with the stroke of a pen, makes a deal to send her back to her mom in the States instead of the psych ward.  I vote YES!  Who knows what she will do if she has to go into psychiatric lock-down.  

Preview:  Looks like another fake faint from WitchyFake is coming.  

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@watchumlots I was like an idiot laughing all by myself reading your recap - I was hoping that Japanese Kilo, Kito or Kiko or whatever his name is, is a hunky as the HotHunk - that ajinomoto guy looks just like HK - no meat at all - glad he's not wearing a suit otherwise,, he would look like HK who looks like a skeleton walking on the streets of Seoul - can't his stylish give him clothes that would fit his body like that of HottyHunky?  He wears clothes that swallow him whole.  Oh, BTW -  I would like to commend JH's stylist - he/she dresses him like someone who's always on the runway.

The whole situation right now in this drama is an  insult to how South Korea handle their crimes.  People of money goes in and out of prison - attend meetings - commit crimes - come out of prison again- plan dirty games, etc.  The evil deeds the characters are doing are just non-stop and out of line.  And yet, the authorities are not doing anything.  Once the criminals are caught, they say the usual, and then let them go.  End this drama already - and send the writer somewhere - have her join the migrant caravan. 

BTW - the First Female Empress is looking for her wardrobe send it back, Kang Sena.

14 hours ago, watchumlots said:

FINALLY, will DeRanged's mother come and take her whack-a-doodle daughter off of HotHunk's hands?  Think she's in the States... maybe, just maybe... HotHunk, who as her husband could commit her with the stroke of a pen, makes a deal to send her back to her mom in the States instead of the psych ward.  I vote YES!  Who knows what she will do if she has to go into psychiatric lock-down.  

Regarding this, as bad as it will be for JH, I feel it might be better for the people to find out where he is. Only then can Deranged’s power over him become void. I don’t want it to happen but neither can Deranged be trusted to not spill his secret any further or not call those people in one of her emotionally unstable episodes even if she would do us all the favor of disappearing to the US with her long lost mom. She obviously think holding on to a man who has not shown her any intimate affection will make her happy for the rest of her life. Big mistake. 

No doubt his tolerance for her is limitless because I’m beginning to think that Deranged has to seriously vex him in order for him to overcome his guilt and pity for her. He didn’t even seem upset when she threatened him twice that he can’t leave her easily and that one call to the US will be the end of him. Nevermind he did these dangerous things to save her sorry life. She ignores this and use it to blackmail him because like I have already concluded, she’s an extortionist masquerading as a victim. 

I do think that eventually SN, Mobster Chairman and Fake Daddy might join hands to find out JH’s weakness especially if he’s able to find that guy who can testify that Baek Chul killed DY. Mobster Chairman would then lose his power over JH and they will try to get rid of JH through investigating the information that Deranged already hinted to SN or SN will get more information from Deranged by pressing that dummy’s buttons. I have full faith in Deranged that she’ll eventually put JH’s life in danger. 

@viyra, I have watched a lot of Korean crime drama and their police and prosecutors are almost always corrupt. So much so that one time I asked my South Korean coworker, who is a consultant who goes back and forth to SK, if the justice system in SK is really like that. He basically said that it’s pretty much like everywhere else in developed countries. However, while US crime shows generally don’t portray the justice system as corrupt, the SK crime shows portray the justice system as overwhelmingly corrupt in a lot of crime shows. The prosecutors are always in cohoots with the rich for career upward mobility and perks and the prosecutors direct the cops so it’s a cesspool in a lot of their crime shows. 

I would really find no enjoyment AT ALL with this drama if I didn't visit this forum. It has gotten on my sciatic nerve (I used that particular nerve because it sounds good. :)). Ya'll are the best at making me laugh! I didn't really pay attention to what was being said in this episode. I was too busy looking for SeNa's legs/feet. If she were scooting around on ice skates that would have set off the outfit perfectly. 

We're down to the final few episodes. By now it should have gotten exciting or something, but naw, it's the same-o-same-o.

This week's episode were enough boring with this reverse acquisition and business cases. I guess we will get full actions next week (CDB, USpeople, YBCity), because just about 10 episode stayed in 2 weeks (+1). 

What I could appreciate this week: KY-JH moment (about jealousy) and dad-son moments: HotHunk's surprised face is always funny when he found his son in his office or in his arms. I guess in the beginning he was afraid that his son would not like him or he looks at him as stranger (now he is more courageous), but YoonSoo immediately accepted him because KY told a lot of good thing about his dad to their son. This is his fortune, he can thank a lot and lot to KY... I don't know Emily (completely useless character), first I want to know what happened in the US.

Poor JB, she can't push HyunKi off... Blood isn't the most important, she has to think about a lot of children who their parents abandoned and she can give them much love with adoption. But I have premonition, that they will adopt SoYi or in the end JB will be pregnant and KY too at the same time :D I don't think that KY-JH will adopt SoYi (maybe the grandparents or HyunKi--JB), because I didn't see HotHunk interact with her. Although when KY said to Sena that she will beg her for SoYi's adoption, it showed JH-KY option.

21 hours ago, viyra said:

I was hoping that Japanese Kilo, Kito or Kiko or whatever his name is, is a hunky as the HotHunk - that ajinomoto guy looks just like HK - no meat at all - glad he's not wearing a suit otherwise,, he would look like HK who looks like a skeleton walking on the streets of Seoul - can't his stylish give him clothes that would fit his body like that of HottyHunky?  He wears clothes that swallow him whole.  Oh, BTW -  I would like to commend JH's stylist - he/she dresses him like someone who's always on the runway.

BTW - the First Female Empress is looking for her wardrobe send it back, Kang Sena.

I thought the same, that japanese guy will be a bit hunk....We were wrong :lol: I'm curious about US people: Are they so frightening and maybe hunk?:P Kang Eun Tak knows how wear clothes: My favourite is light blue shirt (white on collar and sleeve) from 56 episode. And from KY my favourite clothing is brown, long jacket, black blouse with pencil skirt from 62 episode (although they usually dress her with loose and big coat). Shortly commenting Evil Witch's style: I'm sorry but it's horrible (not just that coat, other clothes weren't good).

4 hours ago, csancsy said:

I thought the same, that japanese guy will be a bit hunk....We were wrong :lol: I'm curious about US people: Are they so frightening and maybe hunk?:P Kang Eun Tak knows how wear clothes: My favourite is light blue shirt (white on collar and sleeve) from 56 episode. And from KY my favourite clothing is brown, long jacket, black blouse with pencil skirt from 62 episode (although they usually dress her with loose and big coat). Shortly commenting Evil Witch's style: I'm sorry but it's horrible (not just that coat, other clothes weren't good).

l dont think they choose their own clothes. That is their stylist arranging and choosing clothes for them. Kang (JH) and Lee (GY) look very nice and stylish in their dressings. Most of their outfit suit them well except Lee's coat is too big for her in recent episode. Lee looks so much prettier than the first half episodes so is Kang.

Hong (SN) looks older with her so thick make-up and dressings. She wore the red coat with belt as l thought look so much like Santa Claus outfit.

On 12/10/2018 at 9:14 PM, Pam_Van Fossen said:

Totally agree with you regarding JH, Emily and GY.  He didn't actually say he was choosing Emily but as you said he did say some things that would put GY off as far as their relationship.  I am sure he felt he needed Emily to live in order to get SN accused of murder but the way he put it was that he could not live without her.  That would hurt.  I am happy that GY is being strong and following through with her revenge.  I know she is not going to marry HG, although, I do believe he could be persuaded if she wanted to go through with it. 

GY has endured a lot in dealing with JH and his wacko contract wife. She has shown remarkable patience with the constant threats and harassing phone calls from the wacko contract wife. Just for this alone I loathe the wacko contract wife. If she hadn’t done these things to GY I wouldn’t have such strong feelings towards her. After all, JH walked into this mess himself and should deal with it himself. If he’s given a second chance with GY, I think he has a lot to apologize for just for all the things GY had to forbear with from the wacko contract wife. 

Also, I’m beginning to feel impatient with JH. I know he feels sorry for the contract wife and has to wait for her to become mentally stronger but I also feel he’s encouraging her dependency on him. In the meantime, I can clearly see now why GY didn’t want YS to meet his father until after the two months. Notice the child has been asking more often now for his father. His grandfather also mentioned that he’s growing excited to see his father so the child has increasing expectations towards JH which to me is not good because he’ll be disappointed. This only make things more difficult for GY because she has to give him answers and worry about the impact on the child. It must have really been foreshadowing back then when JH told GY he wanted to have a child and she objected and said that he comes home late and that means she’ll be the one left taking care of the child. He had promised her that he’ll help out and so she gave in and agreed to them start trying to get pregnant and sure enough she’s the one who ended up raising the child.

Personally I like JB and HG and I want their relationship to work out. I think their relationship is more than “usual” simply for the fact that both are still holding on after two decades and they have a different relationship dynamic when they get along. I’m very annoyed with this stupid writer for doing this to them. My aerobics instructor just had her first baby at 44 years old after getting married at 42 years and trying for a while to get pregnant. So I know it really gets difficult to become pregnant with age but to make it so JB can’t have kids is terrible of this writer after putting their relationship through the wringer so many times.

I saw the clip of Baek Chul going to the restaurant and I was annoyed with GY for not telling her parents anything. I will just assume she will in tomorrow’s episode. They really need to buy a house.

1 hour ago, joan0528 said:

Nothing good to post for tonights episodes, as usual the HK and JB breakup because JB might not get pregnant..i dont understand why this writer put this problem for them in the script actually is like any viewers dont care about what happen to them because honestly from the beginning their relationship is not that special..

Chief Baek went to Jaedong restaurant of course GY see him and also JH went to restaurant also..i also dont understand GY, she must told her parents about this chief baek guy who killed her brother DY so that her parents will pay more attention and not let chief baek enter in their restaurant again...hayyzz really...

l agree tonight episode is almost the same......SN getting trick by JH and Koji. Koji is actually a korean guy, he is also taking revenge against Chairman Jung. Luckily, he did not fall SN charm as JH has told him everything about her.

l really dislike to see her always in tears and faint to gain pitiful from man.

lt's sweet and cute that GY told her son about her love affairs with JH when they met.

Chief Baek was threatening GY and JH knew about him was in Jaedong restaurant from K. He quickly went to GY's rescue.

l guess Chairman Jung is threatening GY if she does not marry HK, he will take YB cosmetic from her and not to hand over Chief Baek to JH and maybe about the trouble that he got from America.

ln order to save her company and business and also taking revenge against Chief Baek, she has no choice is to let Emily to have JH.

Their revenge will never come to an end. l already feel like giving up. For me, l will just watch next week episode as to see what will happen to JH and GY.

@joan0528 and @fansdrama, I don’t even know what to say anymore. Personally I wouldn’t sell my soul or life for any business or money so I really do not understand these characters. Perhaps because I grew up in a free country I have never understood characters letting other people dictate their lives as adults. I’m watching the drama Encounter and it’s pretty much like this too. Well, if GY and HG want to live their lives at the dictate of others, it’s really their choice.

Also why does GY have to tell Emily anything though. Emily already claims JH as hers.

1 minute ago, joan0528 said:

@fansdrama @celebrianna i think GY is thinking of marrying HK to save JH, also chairman jung is holding CDB if they didnot follow chairman jung order CDB will be out in the story unless JH find and snatch CDB to Chairman jung...but i think from the preview JH know already where they hide CDB..i just hope they can take him because i dont like chairman jung holding GY and YS as hostage so that JH will not be able to touch him or YB city 

Quite frankly it’s time for these villains to get their just desserts. And maybe too this new development will shake up JH because he need to get rid of his contract wife. He’s being too passive and complacent as though he wants GY to continue waiting for the rest of her life. 

Still,I really dislike how characters in Korean shows let people control them. It’s the strangest thing for me to watch. I guess this will be up to JH to decide if he wants his son raised by someone else or stay at the side of his contract wife. 

9 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Its true that mostly korran characters let other people control them most especially if that person are rich / have money or very powerful..

Yes your right chingu it really up to JH now how he will handle the situation, GY and HK did their part already now its JH turn the revenge that he started must he finish alone without anyone dragging to the mess except SN, fakedad and chairman jung..

Actually, I think HG needs to do his part too. He has power in his company and it’s about time he graduate to the man in charge. His family has been the source of the problems in this show and it would be very good character growth if he changes how his family behave and treat others. He shouldn’t hide behind blood if he wants to change the company as he declared he would. I know JH intends to do his part but HG shouldn’t allow his uncle to continue threatening peoples and their businesses. So to me he should join up with JH rather than sit on the sidelines.

8 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

But for now HK is very busy following JB hahaha, seriously HK is still the same like a tall flat wood cannot move without being told by anyone, he dont gave backbone even if he request the same power as chairman of YB group he still cant control or mostly say reverse his uncle and even SN, he only thre to threat them but no movement from his side..

This is why he needs the character growth. How can he be in charge of a conglomerate and can’t even do this much? I think he is just too cowardly and he needs to be more courageous. How can JH handle so many things at once? His contract wife, YB City, Koji and Sena, this new development with GY, searching for CDB and still keeping track on Baek. He has way too much going on.

19 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Lets ask this stupid writer why she need to let JH shoulder all the baggages that these bad conglomerate people does...well for now i really dont know how to answer or how to react in every episode because honestly everyday only stupidity i can see well there is a change little bit but still always the vad people have a upperhand with almost 94episodes so we must expect that this stupidity will last ung 2nd or 3rd to the last episode..

I guess we should be used to this but I notice every week for the last three weeks GY is supposed to get married to HG. :lol: I guess they should just go ahead and get married already and spare us the suspense. Meanwhile, SN getting her way should be expected right down to the minute before the credits roll in the last episode. This writer is truly adept at rinse and repeat writing.

Wow so Evil Uncle sends mobster man to the resturant to threaten GY and JH has found CDB.. Now this is getting interesting.. Lot has been posted on todays episode but none of you didn't see the outcome of it.. Evil Uncle won't have any other choice but to bow down to JH come next week episode.. JH knowing that mobster boss is in Evil Uncle hands and if he has is hands on CDB all of them is in trouble.. Evil Uncle on his way back to prison but he wonlt be lonely he'll have plenty of company.. SN, Fake Dad,CDB, And The Mobster.. They all can shoot kites to one another..  

There's going to be a big fight for sure come next week everybody not going to get whst they want.. SN may try to run to Europe with her daughter and the Fake Japanese Man but will be stop dead in her tracks at te airport.. She may get as far to Europe but will be detain and headed back to Korea once she tries to pass through customs..

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

Actually, I think HG needs to do his part too. He has power in his company and it’s about time he graduate to the man in charge. His family has been the source of the problems in this show and it would be very good character growth if he changes how his family behave and treat others. He shouldn’t hide behind blood if he wants to change the company as he declared he would. I know JH intends to do his part but HG shouldn’t allow his uncle to continue threatening peoples and their businesses. So to me he should join up with JH rather than sit on the sidelines.

@celebrianna  If HG don't step up now and show some kind of leadership in taking the Riens in that company it would end up going through and M&A and with those other shareholders they could demand of a new leadership.. He could be out voted and it's nothing Uncle or Evil Dad could do about uit their vites won't count they'll be in prison being they are the reason the company is like this and being that HG knew of their bad conducts and dirty deeds he'll be out of the voting circuit to.. It wouldn't suprise me if he be held accountable for some of the things that happen.. Even though he didn't put anyone up to these things..

I'm beginning to see how this writer may put GY and HG the End Game.. Regardless if SN daughter is related to HG or not they all love her.. I could see GY marrying HG for the Lil girl sake.. Legally SN is HG sister since Fake Dad did adopt her and out her on the family registry.. GY will marry him to protect her brothers child and make sure SN never sees her again..   

@sava2sava, so JH found CDB? Good for him. As to GY marrying HG, I wish they would hurry up and do it. The “will they won’t they” is getting tiring. They could pretty much marry them off this week to end that storyline and just focus on taking down SN. She makes my blood boil every time she gets away with her bad deeds. Evil uncle need to be gone too but I’m okay with the noose slowly tightening around his neck.

What the hell   happened to the brains of the writer of this drama?  The characters are so evil and the plot has become so  lame.  The villains have been running around free like they own the world.  What is the police doing?  Baek, a killer is on the loose,  even showing up at the residence of the person he killed; a wealthy businessman who, after getting out of prison is back doing his usual dirty business - in front of everyone else - especially those in authority. 

I'm only a reader and yet my blood is boiling while reading the recaps.

13 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@sava2sava, so JH found CDB? Good for him. As to GY marrying HG, I wish they would hurry up and do it. The “will they won’t they” is getting tiring. They could pretty much marry them off this week to end that storyline and just focus on taking down SN. She makes my blood boil every time she gets away with her bad deeds. Evil uncle need to be gone too but I’m okay with the noose slowly tightening around his neck.

@celebrianna  From the preview JH found the house Evil Uncle has been housing CDB.. SN got the Okay from Evil Uncle to let Mobster out.. He didn't know she's sending him there to threaten GY with YS.. SN thinks it's JH thats hiding CDB.. SN don't know Evil Uncle has the upperhand on her.. Bring out all those voice recordings you want.. Evil Uncle got his hands on all the secrets.. He'll use these two men to force GY and HG to marry and get rid of SN for good..  Like killing three birds with one stone..

Noiw what I find stupid is GY not telling her parents that mobster man is who killed DY.. Dad looking stupid as ever bowing and apologizing.. Did SN tell Mobster that GY had got her phone with the picture of those two in it..?    

6 minutes ago, viyra said:

What the hell   happened to the brains of the writer of this drama?  The characters are so evil and the plot has become so  lame.  The villains have been running around free like they own the world.  What is the police doing?  Baek, a killer is on the loose,  even showing up at the residence of the person he killed; a wealthy businessman who, after getting out of prison is back doing his usual dirty business - in front of everyone else - especially those in authority. 

I'm only a reader and yet my blood is boiling while reading the recaps.

:lol: I swear when I read what @joan0528 and @fansdrama posted about today’s episode I burst out laughing. I’m not even upset anymore and I’m really beginning not to care anymore. It’s beyond ridiculous. I really liked the two couples in this drama and that’s why I held on so long but I think I should start focusing again on my other current drama show couples.

@sava2sava, thanks for that information. I did wonder why Baek showed up at Jae Dong’s. So they threaten GY with YS? Is GY not going to tell JH? Even if GY has plans to cave in to their demands, I still think she should tell JH about YS because he should be very much aware that his child can be used against him.

4 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

@sava2sava thats my point how stupid GY not telling her parents about this chief baek the one who killed his brother, for what or for whos benefit shes hiding the truth, for whos safety?? 

Maybe she will tomorrow though. After all, JH will show up there and perhaps they talk about it with the family.

Archived