[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

1 minute ago, mimii89 said:

Me too. Woke up this morning and the first thing I look for was today's episode. I was sad that they didn't air it. I hope they air it tomorrow. I really want to find out what will happen to their Italy trip and if he can get out of jail fine. I hope Ka-Young doesn't fall for the trap and knows that he was frame. 

@mimii89.... I hope she does'nt fall for it either. It would a terrible way to end a relationship because she didn't have any faith in him. How will the writer bring them back together with this lack of trust between them. No relationship can last if there is no trust. So I have faith that she won't fall for it , but maybe a break will happen and she will finally learn Se Na's secret just because of her evilness.... 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@mimii89.... I hope she does'nt fall for it either. It would a terrible way to end a relationship because she didn't have any faith in him. How will the writer bring them back together with this lack of trust between them. No relationship can last if there is no trust. So I have faith that she won't fall for it , but maybe a break will happen and she will finally learn Se Na's secret just because of her evilness.... 

I know a break is inevitable but not this fast. They just reunited and splitting them back up again would destroy my heart. I still want to see them go on happy dates. 

JHshould tell Ga-Young (GY) the truth abt his previous relationship w Se-Na.

this past facts cannot be hidden forever, it will be known.

The truth will set JH and Ga-Young free.  It’s better for GY to know the Truth n get hurt earlier than delayed pain.

Hope this misfortune event is a turning pt for JH to hv the truth out.

Now is the time for JH to throw the back the dirty baggage (his past relationship w Se-Na) back to her.

JH after discarded this dirty baggage, now can pack his luggage with items that will bring him joy, cheer to him wherever he go.

By covering for other misdeeds can be baggages which should not be as they burden and hurt you. JH throw this baggages out, move on with the truth disclosed and start afresh with new things.

Hi everyone!

First time posting a comment in this thread. I started watching this drama as soon as it aired and then stopped because I couldn't take any more of Sena's antics. This woman is crazy!! I'm still trying to figure out if she's really doing all of these bad things as revenge for her adoptive mother's sake or because she has a different agenda.

As @mimii89 mentioned, this is a fast-paced drama and I like it. I also like the relationship between the male and female lead. It surprised how fast they fell in love with each other, dated, broken up and got back together. All of these in the span of 20 episodes. :lol:

The second male lead also fell in love with the female lead really fast. To be honest, I think I will struggle choosing between JH and HK. because both have their own charms which makes it very difficult for me to pick one. 

Anyway, I want to shout out to @UnniSarah for convincing me to continue watching this drama. I'm finally caught up with the latest episode, so I will be checking and dropping by more often to read and share comments. :lol:

46 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

Hi everyone!

First time posting a comment in this thread. I started watching this drama as soon as it aired and then stopped because I couldn't take any more of Sena's antics. This woman is crazy!! I'm still trying to figure out if she's really doing all of these bad things as revenge for her adoptive mother's sake or because she has a different agenda.

As @mimii89 mentioned, this is a fast-paced drama and I like it. I also like the relationship between the male and female lead. It surprised how fast they fell in love with each other, dated, broken up and got back together. All of these in the span of 20 episodes. :lol:

The second male lead also fell in love with the female lead really fast. To be honest, I think I will struggle choosing between JH and HK. because both have their own charms which makes it very difficult for me to pick one. 

Anyway, I want to shout out to @UnniSarah for convincing me to continue watching this drama. I'm finally caught up with the latest episode, so I will be checking and dropping by more often to read and share comments. :lol:

OMG. I laughed and felt bad that she got dump within 2 days. Never in my Kdrama history have I seen something like that. I thought it was funny (but sad). lol This drama is just throwing us tons of curve-balls.

I'm really liking the second male lead. He's cool, funny, smart, and laid-back. 

this drama make me want to pull my hair grrrr.....and its only at 22nd episode...pls jh wake up and be more firm with sena ...omg this faker is just too much ..i wanna smack her face:angry:...i am hook into this drama poor me...i can't wait for what instore next...

6 minutes ago, mimii89 said:

I have to admit. I both cringe and love this scene. It's dramatic af but quite sweet. Who doesn't love a protective boyfriend? 

It’s cringeworthy and sweet at the same time lol!  They both fight for each other and he takes a blade for her.. but it’s so pitiful... I wasn’t able to understand what the motive was here by the ex.. try to pit KY against him? Show her he was doing bad things to her family? 

@dramaninja @ajummapunkinssi @mimii89  @Asianspirit OMG!!!  Asia. games 2018 is from Aug 18-September 2, 2018. 

Mit seems our daily and our other Kdrama will be interrupted until September 2, 2018.  

I loved episode 22 and I hope Jung Han isn’t hurt to badly. Ka Young stood by her man and didn’t believe any of the evidence and trusted him til the end. I now have faith that everything will be ok. I think I know why the title of this drama is “Love to the end”. It must be about all

the obstacle that will be thrown at our OTP and they will fight for each other TO THE END. Ka Young and Jung Han trust in each other is so strong even though they’ve only know each other in such a short time. They are so In touch with each other, once she saw JH fighting with the guy, she asked OF THIS IS THE GUY and then she decided to stop the it from leaving. Another good thing is that JH was exonerated because of lack of evidence meaning no witness to back up a claim of a crime was comitted. Him getting hurt because of the fact there was a copy of LeD Mask blueprint out there. He was determined to make sure the people involved of get punished. 

It is amazing Se Na tried to paint a terrible picture of Jung Han and instead, he took a knife for her and this crime will be recorded because this is considered a assault with the intent of murder , including corporate espionage. Damn !!! Se Na sure has got herself committing a lot of crimes that involved her dad and YB company. Lol. She is soooooo dumb. How will she get out of this situation. How will she explain taking out her SIL and putting her in danger. Can she really blame Jung Han for all this. I wonder about this a whole lot. 

9 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@dramaninja @ajummapunkinssi @mimii89  @Asianspirit OMG!!!  Asia. games 2018 is from Aug 18-September 2, 2018. 

Mit seems our daily and our other Kdrama will be interrupted until September 2, 2018.  

I loved episode 22 and I hope Jung Han isn’t hurt to badly. Ka Young stood by her man and didn’t believe any of the evidence and trusted him til the end. I now have faith that everything will be ok. I think I know why the title of this drama is “Love to the end”. It must be about all

the obstacle that will be thrown at our OTP and they will fight for each other TO THE END. Ka Young and Jung Han trust in each other is so strong even though they’ve only know each other in such a short time. They are so In touch with each other, once she saw JH fighting with the guy, she asked OF THIS IS THE GUY and then she decided to stop the it from leaving. Another good thing is that JH was exonerated because of lack of evidence meaning no witness to back up a claim of a crime was comitted. Him getting hurt because of the fact there was a copy of LeD Mask blueprint out there. He was determined to make sure the people involved of get punished. 

It is amazing Se Na tried to paint a terrible picture of Jung Han and instead, he took a knife for her and this crime will be recorded because this is considered a assault with the intent of murder , including corporate espionage. Damn !!! Se Na sure has got herself committing a lot of crimes that involved her dad and YB company. Lol. She is soooooo dumb. How will she get out of this situation. How will she explain taking out her SIL and putting her in danger. Can she really blame Jung Han for all this. I wonder about this a whole lot. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....I can't believe it will get interrupted. TT_TT 

I can't wait to watch ep 22 later on. I'm getting super excited because of your comment. :D I love that they both trust in each other and that Ka-Young stood by him. I knew she would. She did mentioned to him what her definition of love is: It is to love to the end. She's staying true to her words. 

Sorry for the late response but was waiting for episode 22 to be released before commenting. Unfortunately the site I am watching the show on hasn’t uploaded it yet. :(

Spoiler

So I will continue with my current thoughts regarding episode 21. First of all, I wanted to add that I’m enjoying this writer for the time being because they like to do something different than we would normally expect at certain points. For instance, when Gangsta Prince suggested to Ka Kyung to run away with him. At this point @Ldy Gmerm suggested that wasn’t going to happen as Ka Kyung values her family to much. Not to mention her slapping him a second earlier for even bringing up said point. But then the next thing you know is that she is accepting said offer. Now before she accepted the offer I was clearly one of the people that was agreeing with @Ldy Gmerm‘s assessment of the situation and that she would have refused his offer for the exact same reason that they pointed out. Plus, it is a standard for K-Drama characters to behave in that way. They emphasize the value and importance of family in almost all of their dramas. So this came as a bit of a surprise to even me. The writer is clearly trying to change and adapt to the modern times which is good I guess.

Regardless it is a shame that it didn’t work out. But then again it was to be expected. Those two simply can’t have their happily ever after this soon. We really wouldn’t have much of a story without much conflict of any kind and without the main leads in town the Queen would have full reign of the town with nobody to oppose her. What would we have for a story then. The OTP finally decide to return after a time skip only to find all these changes then band together to stop the Evil Queen would seem the logical step but over throwing her at this point might be more difficult even with Drama Laws to help them out. A skillful writer could probably make it work but it would need the 120-episode list to make it so.

The highlight of episode 21 would have to be the frame up job that the Queen of Manipulation came up with where she moved all the right pieces to make it possible. She got Chatty Minion to work with her as well as Scum working alongside with her as well and not to mention the guy that framed Gangsta Prince as well. As people have mentioned the frame up was a mistake on Succubus’s part and it indeed has a bunch of holes if someone cares to notice but that won’t happen for the time being. Will get back to that in a second but before that happens let’s talk about Gangsta Prince and his arrest. Nothing wrong in that itself as he supposedly did a crime so he has to punished for it but I feel on one hand they could have handled it in a different way. For instance, they have Gangsta Prince arrested while he was on the way to the airport to meet with Ka Kyung. Since he is arrested he can’t make a show at the airport and this would make Ka Kyung have doubts again about him and of how he stood her up again. When she goes to his home to find out what is wrong his family doesn’t want her to worry (for various reasons) or some of them blame her for the situation etc.. and thus end up lying to her that nothing is wrong or that he already left a day earlier or so. This way when he returns from serving his time there would a lot of explaining on his part why he couldn’t make it that day but she probably wouldn’t be in the mood to listen to him until something major happens and then she regrets her decision for not doing so as they could have gotten back much earlier and all. Plus, this would allow Succubus to have more time to herself and her evil plans etc.

Not saying that Ka Kyung witnessing the arrest is a bad thing because this can be used as a method to believe in his innocence and she tries to prove it. Naturally this is going to take some time so during it he has to probably serve time and all behind bars. Plus, it won’t be easy to prove that he was framed making it more difficult for them to be together. But then again this writer likes to go a different route so I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets fooled by this as well since she really isn’t all that smart at times.

Now as to why this frame up can work is simply as follows. For starters the dad clearly doesn’t approve of Gangsta Prince and is looking for even the simplest of excuses to get rid of him. Since his dislike of him is so high it is understandable that he wouldn’t even want to listen to anything in his defense as he would think that people were making it up. He would therefore shut them up before much progress was even made at this point. Nor is he willing to see logic in all of this since he is blinded by his dislike for him. All this is playing into the hands of Succubus who has probably calculated all this before going ahead with her frame up job. Then on top of all this there is that supposed incriminating recording as well as the facts that he had images of the facemasks on him (or atleast according to the person that did the recording which he sent over as well.) according to the dad they are more than enough to suspect him as how else could he have gotten them if he didn’t manipulate Ka Kyung in some way.

This is also one of the major reasons why said plot is risky as well. It depends on whether or not Ka Kyung discovers this or not and how she sees it. For instance, we have to ask does Ka Kyung have access to the safe at the company. The answer is probably in the affirmative. Then we have to ask how else could he have gotten the designs. Ka Kyung would never hand them over so he would have to probably break in when she wasn’t there. Seems hard correct. Wrong the Queen of Manipulation has probably already covered this fact. She has probably paved the way by bribing the secretary that sits outside her FiL’s office. We have seen how she has given her gifts on one occasion. In this case she could simply convince her to lie to the family that she once witnessed Gangsta Prince enter the office when nobody was there. Why would the loyal worker do such a thing? Would she be simply swayed by those gifts that were given to her. The answer would be not really but she would go along with the plan because she would think that Succubus has the best of intentions and is simply looking out for her family and their well being. Remember she comes out as the caring type and all. She just needs to convince her that the guy is bad news and she is looking out for her best interests and that should be more than enough for the secretary to lie. This might cause doubts to form in Ka Kyung mind in the best case scenario.

Now comes the bit about the recording. It certainly is an issue. If Ka Kyung had any sense she would confront said person with Gangsta Prince together as he would have a harder time getting out of it otherwise she may believe his lies if she isn’t careful enough. It also depends on just what she knows about said person. This fact may have been slipped by the casual observer but Gangsta Prince was under the impression that he was meeting somebody that was already acquainted to Ka Kyung. If he reports this fact to Ka Kyung (which he probably won’t) then she can confront him on this fact alone. Unfortunately for her this won’t be the case as he can’t be caught out so early. I suspect that those two will bump into each other by chance one day later and since Ka Kyung won’t recognize him as someone she knows will Gangsta Prince get suspicious and tell her about how he claimed to know her. This might be a way for Succubus to get caught. But that won’t be the case as well. Remember when Chatty Minion volunteered him he assured her that the guy would remain quiet as long as she provided a lawyer in his defense. So unless she goes back on her word or doesn’t produce the results that he wants he isn’t going to spill the beans on her. He probably will have a good reason why he didn’t like Gangsta Prince and thus wanted to take him down a peg or so. Perhaps mention that he worked for some rival factory and he wanted to do them a favour or so. In other words, don’t even expect him to be caught before episode 50 at the earliest.

Next we have to wonder just who will figure out what exactly is going around in regards to this frame up job and what they will do about it. For instance, Hyun Ki is probably smart enough to figure it out on his own. He even warned Gangsta Prince that the Queen wouldn’t let this slide and that she would probably come up with something to prevent Gangsta Prince from leaving with Ka Kyung. At this point he promised that he wouldn’t help him out. The problem here is that will Gangsta Prince realize that this is the case and if so what is he going to do about it. We know for a fact that he is going to remain silent in regards to her role in it as he still doesn’t want to expose the Queen for the manipulative person that she is. A problem if one asks. But this also seriously limits his movements. though in this case the moment he spots they guy he should figure out who he really was and all. Then we have Hyun Ki who has mentioned that he wouldn’t help out his love rival but will that really be the case. We have already seen selfish people in this show will he be among them as well or will he be willing to be a better person and rather see the person that he loves be happy even if it with another person. In this case he will be the only one on their side and do his best to expose the faker for who he is. Naturally like I mentioned the recorder probably is going to lie that he did it on his own. Perhaps if Hyun Ki and keep their company or personal lawyer from defending him will the person admit that he lied and thus hand over the actual recording or have a recording of Chatty Minion coming to him with said offer in the first place.

The other point of interest in this episode would be the fact that Scum has informed Ka Kyung’s dad that they are planning on shutting down their facemask factory because it is going in loss and thus he can use it for the time being as long as he agrees to pay his workers for their time and effort as well as paying of other things such as the electricity and machine usage etc.. the dad is more than willing to agree to said terms. What he doesn’t seem to realize that this is a trap that he is walking into where nothing good will come out of it for Cells Beauty. Now one would ask why is this a bad idea the answer to that would be simple.

Working with your rival hand in hand in never a good idea if you don’t take precautions. For starters he should write up a contract with YB Group or Scum itself that he will be paying X amount for the use of the facilities (this include the people wages). Also he might suggest that the workers sign a NDA. This would come in extremely handy if anyone were to break said fact and hand over vital information to YB Group he could then sue them for damages and all. Making them suffer big time. Unfortunately, since he won’t think about any of this Scum is going to go along with this for the time being till he gets the hang of his technology and then get rid of him. He can simply claim that the father willingly gave him the technology and that is why he was talking with their tech guys, or even working at their factory since he wanted to ensure that the facemasks would come off without a hitch and all. The dad will feel betrayed but there will be nothing that he could do about it or even take any kind of legal action against him. This would be a victory for Scum in other words and he wouldn’t even need to do much here since the dad foolishly accepted his deal without taking the proper precautions. I doubt that even Hyun Ki could do anything to help Ka Kyung and her family at this point. Probably the closest to a compromise that Scum could come to is if he suggests that the two work together in this joint effort and all but that simply isn’t in his nature. He will take whatever he wants no matter what he does. The only way that Scum would go along with that is if his hands are tied and someone has some kind of incriminating evidence that they can use to blackmail him. Ie the recordings that Succubus has could come in handy at this point. But what would motivate her to reveal them would have to be seen.

We also learn that the Siblings aren’t people that can keep major secrets for long. The brother was the same when it came to seeing his future wife and it turns out so is Ka Kyung. Not that it makes much of a difference at this point. We have already seen the wife of the former doing what she wants to get her way In regards to her I think that somebody should enlighten Ka Kyung that she was Gangsta Princes Ex. I get it he doesn’t want to reveal his past because he has moved on and in the larger scheme of things his Ex shouldn’t be important. After all there is no law that says that one can’t be on good terms with their Ex it just isn’t usual. After all you break up with someone for a good reason. Some of the times it is enough that you don’t want to ever cross paths with them again. But other times both parties admit their faults and why they can’t make it work but those are the very reasons why they can still make their friendship work. Admittedly that can be a bit difficult but not impossible. But when you are starting a new relationship and your Ex can become part of your family I think it would only be fair to your new partner to let them know the truth. This could also avoid uncomfortable situations which could easily be interpreted in the wrong way otherwise. Plus, the longer he delays in doing so the more hurt Ka Kyung is going to get when she discovers said fact and like Hyun Ki mentioned this is a major secret that can’t be concealed forever. What is Gangsta Prince going to do when it does get revealed. For instance, if there is a family gathering to discuss the marriage or even the wedding ceremony his side of the family is bound to show up and while the rest of his family might be willing to play alongside his story of not knowing Succubus the same can’t be said about Drama Queen who is sure to reveal it all. Even after marriage the reveal can take place from her since there could be numerous reason that she would eventually bump into Succubus at some point or the other. After all Succubus can’t be successful in avoiding Drama Queen forever. Sure she can claim to be sick on one or two occasions but not showing up at the wedding could be seen negatively. Even if she was sick and gets a pass for that. But there are other ways for her to get caught. For example, Drama Queen can come to Cells Beauty to check on Ka Kyung or perhaps bring her something that she may have forgotten at home only to bump into Succubus over there etc

Speaking of Drama Queen I was really shocked just to see how open minded she was when she suggested that Ka Kyung simply move into their place before they leave like it was nothing even before she got married to Gangsta Prince and all. :) Now that is what one calls getting on with the times. It seems that the writer is trying to adapt to modern times and show that Korea isn’t all that conservative as it used to be.

LoL poor Jae Dong ended up getting scammed. But this goes to show that Hyeri is an interesting character that figured it out first. Makes me wonder what exactly her story is. Was she or her family scammed by someone as well. Can she save the day somehow? As of now Ka Kyung’s mother is against her but if she saves the family in a big way will the mother change her mind. But the question we then have to ask just what can she do. For instance, she can either spot Succubus with a suspicious person and overhear her conversation and report it to the mother or even Ka Kyung but that won’t work anytime soon because those two have never met and Succubus wouldn’t be so careless if she knows who she really is. Yes, it is possible that they have a chance meeting but she won’t recall who she is until something else triggers it and all. Such as her suddenly remembering where she saw her and Succubus doing damage control by mentioning to her that she probably confused her with another person and all. Either that or it will turn out that she comes from a rich family background. This will automatically get the mother to approve of her. But like I said her family was scammed so they were searching for said person and that person will somehow be related to Scum. Thus when he gets caught he will either pay her family back this way she can either use said money to help out Jae Dong and his family who would be in a pinch or use that as well as the information that Scum is upto no good and use that testimony to take Scum down a peg or so. Somehow I have doubts in this though. But her being Street Smart is in interesting tale. Perhaps she will be the one other person that can see through the Queen of Manipulation and her lies. I think that would be better but how to get the others to see and believe her will be the interesting part.

@Ldy Gmerm well said in the end true love is going to win out. No matter the troubles or obstacles that come in their way.

@ajummapunkinssi Nobody will consider the new wife because there is no real connection to connect the dots as of now. She has been very careful in this regards. The same can be said about Gangsta Prince. He never seemed to acknowledge that he ever knew her so at this point why would they think that the wife had anything to do with this. At the most Scum can be questioned since he brought up the rumor that someone was claiming to be Cells Beauty In Law and was searching for investment using said claim. But even that can’t be an issue since he could easily claim that he heard wrong. Plus Ka Kyung could probably blame herself in regards to this as she might think that somebody got the wrong idea with how she was trying to help Gangsta Prince and assumed that this was the case. Actually come to think about it the Twisted Duo haven’t come with a foolproof plan which can easily be exposed if someone bothers to coordinate with the other party. Unfortunately, that never happens in K-Dramas. For instance, the fake recorder has his photo taken thanks to Chatty Minion. Now the proper thing for Ka Kyung would be to take those pictures to Gangsta Prince and ask him if he knows said person and what they discussed about. This would make short work of this plan since Gangsta Prince could easily tell her that he only went to see him because he claimed to know Ka Kyung. She would then get suspicious regarding this person and all. Unfortunately, that isn’t going to happen and she will probably try to take care of matters on her own and when she does confront him (if possible) she might even believe his lies but that remains to be seen.

@watchumlots First of all welcome to this thread. But isn’t this a 100 episode show unless I am missing something or didn’t hear about an extension? L :blink: Also in regards to her taking her brothers supposed stocks and making him watch it happening. Will partially agree with this. We have to remember something Scum has no real stocks of his own. all that he originally had and if he ever planned on giving them to his son were taken from him and they were already given to Hyun Ki the moment his family found out that he not only had an affair but probably when they discovered that he even had a child from said affair. All these rich people like to protect what is theirs and don’t like outsiders trying to take it away from them even if said person is more deserving sometimes (clearly not in this case mind you) In regards to the stocks that she got Scum pretty much got them illegally. Ie he bought all of them under assumed names. Who knows where he even dipped into said funds to get that but that is another story altogether. So basically he just had some of those stocks transferred to her. I doubt that he would hand all of them over to her. Frankly the uncle was simply making an issue when he pointed out to Hyun Ki what his father had done. Perhaps the uncle had a plan to get them back later since at present they posed no threat to him and all. But now things are a different matter. You mentioned her blackmailing the chairman to get the positon by revealing what Scum made her do to get that chairman position. It is quite possible that is what she plans to do at some point and I agree with you in this regard atleast. Speaking of a Truck Of Doom hitting a Second Female Lead did sort of happen in a drama (okay it was a car) but it really didn’t have the results we were expecting. Oh the Second Female Lead did end up dying but she died a saint as she was already well on her way to sainthood. Plus she ended up donating her heart to the main female leads FiL. Yes, people will already know which drama I am talking about (I assume) but regardless of this don’t know if a Truck of Doom is sufficient punishment for these characters after all that they have done. I feel like that is them getting off to easy. They need to punished more. But that is just me.  

@UnniSarah Sena suffers from the standard delusional that there can be anybody better than her. She never truly understood love because she was always busy trying to manipulate the other party to get what she wanted or was manipulated by them whether or not she realized it or not. For example, let’s take the Ka Kyung and Gangsta Prince relationship. It seems so alien for her both ways. Ka Kyung willing to leave everything for a man even her family is something she would never do. Her response was to leave said man when he ceased to be useful to her. In other words, it was her running away from the person not running to him or even staying with him. Sure she can blame her wanting revenge for her supposed mother’s sake but that doesn’t justify her actions one bit. Perhaps she would have a better chance to be with Gangsta Prince if she had confided in him all that was happening and what she was planning on doing.  But then again she perhaps knew that he would tell her to forget the past and live in the present something that she clearly isn’t good at. Plus, we wouldn’t have this story then would we. As for the part of Gangsta Prince being in love it is also something that she can’t understand. They were in a relationship for years before she dumped him and she therefore thinks that she should still have a hold on him only to realize that isn’t the case. She aptly pointed out that he managed to get over her when they dated for so many years but he can’t do the same for someone he just started seeing recently (less than a month) it just doesn’t make sense to her how that is possible. She never even considers that the reason this is that she is to blame. Over here he sees the sincerity in both woman or the lack of in her. No wonder he loves Ka Kyung and not her. The moment she figures this out can she become a better person but that probably won’t be till the last episode or so.

Sending him away to jail was clearly to protect her secret as for finding the right person to do her dirty work in framing Gangsta Prince was all down to K-Drama luck. I mean what are the chances that could happen in real life. J :lol: Then again one shouldn’t be all that surprised what happens in that family. Nobody is clean and they all have skeletons in their closet. Take the chairman of YB Group even his greed is impressive. He is willing to sell his grandchildren (if he has more than one) to make an improvement in his life and to take more than he should. For instance, get his grandchildren in arranged marriage till they are useful and all. Even now he would rather get Hyun Ki to marry some politician’s daughter. Not so that he would have a happy life but on the contrary to protect his investments. We learn that the chairman has Slush Funds in the company. Quick somebody alert the Tax Department. :):D  But if the Uncle is like that with his own family and blood what is he going to do in the future. This man doesn’t hesitate to use and ruin others to gain what he wants and needs. One can probably feel a bit bad for Scum when one considers this. But not for long.

I mean I can see Scum thinking that he may have hit the Jackpot because he married into a rich family and may have even actually loved his wife before realizing just how crazy that family was. Perhaps he even wanted to leave said place and start a new life with somebody else (the real Sena’s mother) but was threatened not to do so if he valued their protection and all. Not that it justifies his actions mind you. But I can see him trapped in the sense that he wouldn’t get a divorce even if he wanted to. In that case it wouldn’t have been fair to be in a relationship with another person. Cheating on his family isn’t justified in anyway whatsoever. Yet I suspect that might be the route they will eventually go so that we can feel bad for him and think that he had no choice in his matter and all.

As for Sena’s mother doing that with her real daughter and tell her to go for revenge as well. I think it would depend on the situation. For instance, if Scum had refused to pay for them and the mother was in the same position then she probably would have. In fact, she was already grooming her real daughter to do just that. In the episode where Sena had a flashback of the hit and run accident we have to recall how the real Sena was telling her that her dad was finally coming from Korea to meet them and that her mother told her to keep him happy if they wanted to keep living the good life. This meant that the mother would have indeed told her daughter to take revenge for them being sent to the States and living alone like that. Like I mentioned the mother was also using Sena to continue to live the comfortable life since she probably suspected that Scum was only nice to her since she had his child and all and without her she would have no means to support herself. I would say that she should have gotten some kind of job but with her limited grasp of English or accent I would find that she would have a harder time of getting one.

As for Ka Kyung and her believing the lies waits to be seen. I am hoping that she is the smart one but the way things have been arranged are interesting as well as the timing. Though him asking her to run away with him might be enough for her to stay on his side as well as hopefully her mother might be enough to convince her that something might be fishy but will that be enough remains to be seen. Then again the power of love may be enough to convince her that he is being framed such as how did he get the drawings and all. Not that Succubus has any difficulty as I mentioned bribe the secretary and leave the rest to others imagination.

As for the Drama Queen getting drunk I will probably have to rewatch said episode because I don’t recall her mentioning that she witnessed her son get slapped. She was drunk like that because she was frustrated on how the two kids were acting out. She goes to all the hard work to call Ka Kyung over to their place to convince her to not give up on Gangsta Prince as he still wasn’t over her only for him to show up and instead of going along he dragged Ka Kyung away from the house. This is also not showing proper respect to her as both an adult and as a parent why she went on a drinking binge. Nor did he apologize to his mother while doing any of this. This also makes her be seen negatively by Ka Kyung and if she were to become part of the household she would feel that Ka Kyung wouldn’t show her the respect that she deserves.

In regards to Drama Queen being materialistic makes sense considered the upbringing that she has come from. She has suddenly been thrust into this position so no wonder she wants to go for a rich family for her children and all. It is true her children don’t seem to get her. Her heart maybe in the right place and she may want what is the best for her family just that her way probably isn’t the best way to go about it. So in that case I have to agree with you everything that she does will be what she thinks is better for them and all. Will she take the money that the Queen of Manipulation throws her way? Depends on the situation. She may think that she is justified in doing so considering all that Sena took from her son but if she is actually informed of what is going on then you can be sure that she wouldn’t be willing to take that money and throw it back at Sena’s face like her daughter did. Unfortunately, since she doesn’t know this she probably will accept it depending on what story Sena will give to her.

In regards to Sena dragging YB group into her scam to send Gangsta Prince to jail can you be a bit more specific. As far as I can recall that didn’t happen. The most Scum did was claim that he heard from someone that was someone was claiming to be Cells Beauty Son In Law. There doesn’t seem to be anyway to link him to this scam as of now. So YB Group is safe for now. At best Chatty Minion could get into trouble for getting someone that he knows to do the frame up. But even that isn’t a foolproof way to link either party to YB Group as far as I can tell and even that won’t matter as long as they get good lawyers. On the other hand, Scum is the one doing a risky scam/business which could go sideways. The part where he is letting Dupe Sr. use their factories to produce the LED Facemask. But I suspect that is all on him that Sena. As for Hyun Ki I have the same questions that you have and we will just have to wait and see how it turns out. Either way makes sense at this point. Perhaps he may think that he has a shot with Gangsta Prince out of the way. Not that will make a difference one he is released from jail after the time skip and all. Hyun Ki did say that he wouldn’t help Gangsta Prince if he falls for Sena’s trap. But then again if he really loves Ka Kyung and wants her happiness he will do the right thing. Just not sure how he will manage to do that. Will Chatty Minion be helpful here or will he actually decide to be silent for a change remains to be seen.

@mqiuwen Welcome to this thread. I for one believe that Sena is really looking out for one person and this person is namely herself. She can sugarcoat it all she likes and try and justify her actions as her wanting to do it for revenge for the woman that supposedly raised her and all. Let’s be honest she could have her Happily Ever After way earlier without going to the dark side but she was willing to throw it away in the name of revenge. Come to think of it even her timing is interesting. Either she dumped Gangsta Prince just when her mother died for the sake of her revenge which is remarkable K-Drama timing or she did it when she realized he wasn’t useful to her anymore or in other words couldn’t support her. From all accounts her mother died much earlier before she met Gangsta Prince. This is what we learn when Hyun Ki asked her how she finished her education back in the States and she suggested that perhaps she had a rich person aka Sugar Daddy sponsor her. In other words, her wish for revenge might have been there but that could have easily been overcome from the love that she was receiving from Gangsta Prince at that time. She tells her mother that she had to break up with the man she loved so that she could have revenge for her but to me that sounds like an excuse. I suspect that she will truly regret her decisions when she realizes that she was played by the woman that she called mother. Since I suspect the woman was only keeping her around since she could be useful to milk Scum out of money and all. How that will happen remains to be seen. But until then she will continue to think of herself as the victim and her actions as justified.

@Ayame thanks for informing us why episode 22 didn’t air yesterday. Was wondering what the occasion was or if the subbers didn’t get down to it.

@UnniSarah Mit? And which other K-Dramas will be interrupted? Need to work around that then. Also it seems that episode 22 is finally out. Yes :J Now I can go and watch it. Will get back to all of you after doing so.

Till then take care all of you and keep posting. This drama is really getting interesting and I can’t wait to see what happens next. :) :grin:

When they finally released Jung Han , Do Young wanted to apologize but Se Na asked him why apologize. That is a sign that beech is just evil. They also wanted to keep Ka Young in the dark about what is going on with Jung Han. 

Sadly she got more crimes she willl be committing and no one has warned that poor family that they let the devil in their home. 

I especially loved the scene when Se Na saw Jung Han’s father she was terrified and she ran to the kitchen. From my point of view she looked like a scared bunny hopping away . Smh smh. I was just giddy and thought JH’s dad was going to reveal her secret but he kept it to himself. Ughhhhhhh You have no idea how posses odd I was seeing him keeping this to himself. I just wanted to shake him so badly and say YOUR SONS CAREER/ LIFE IS ON THE LINE. smh smh smh

I loved this episode. OTP really trust in each other. My favourite was their prison scene, but I liked Jung Han's dad visiting too, his hints to Sena. He was right completely, I understood why he forbids their relationship. Last scene is just wow...  Sad, but sweet. 

I loved, that Jung Han was calm in prison but when he was released, he was out and fight all the way to catch everybody. Sena got a taste of it, what will happen if she doesn't leave them alone :) 

I appreciate Hyun Ki's help, he is funny (although he keeps secrets about his family, Sena). I hope he will get together with Jung Bin. They are cool pair, they have better chemistry.

Se Na has stirred up a hornets nest with her repeated actions to hinder JH and KY. There was no real reason to stop them from trying to be together or leave.  At best if she had thought of it that is the best insurance she could have had. Would JH really want the woman he loved to know that he used to date her sister in law? Heck No! Instead what does she do? The crazy witch tries to frame him for a crime. When did this man have access to go through their files or really talk anyone into stealing proprietary data? Of course as @yamiyugi mentioned it should have worked due to this being drama land and no one really looks clearly at how the evidence does not add up even with trumped up witnesses until much later when everything comes out. The great part is JH was released. The sad part is SN still does not get that she is digging a hole so deep for herself with her actions she will never get out of it. There is no justification for the things she is doing now, has done or will do in the future. 

Now that JH has a view perhaps that Se Na was behind this he will find ways to make her pay. He may not succeed yet, but she has totally made it so that her sob story and fake tears no longer work on him. All because she can't let him have his happiness. I have said it before that her fear of being exposed will end up with her making stupid mistakes. We have many episodes to go before we will see her finally be exposed to her in laws and others. Unfortunately we have to endure more of her plots. 

@yamiyugi I too was very surprised that KY said yes to running away with JH. (I applaud her for doing it.) I thought that action was awesome and its too bad they did not get a chance to do it. But this couple is doomed to have to fight for their love and go through many trials.  Their love will be tested over and over no matter what happens and I can see KY holding strong even if they are apart. 

What I hated was the fact that her father treated her like a unruly teen and padlocked her door! This is a grown woman and you lock her in her room. The sad part is they do not trust her judgement but they continue to listen to SN's lies. Its going to hit them hard later that the one who judgement they should have believed in was KY instead of SN.  But it will only happen when something has happened to their company. 

What other crazy stunts or plots will SN come up with in her fear to not have people expose her?

I know is too early to ask for this, but can Sena just die and go to hell? This woman is very infuriating :angry:. Every time those eyes of hers go wide opened, I jus feel like popping them out :phew:. Another character that is getting on my nerves is KY's dad.  I can't believe he locked up KY in her room with a padlock. Really? A full grown woman at her age and in this century? Come on! He's so ignorant and easily manipulated by Sena that I have grown to dislike his character on every episode. 

I loved Hyun Ki's actions on today's episode. I can tell right now that I will have a 2nd male lead syndrome if he keeps doing these kinds of things for KY :lol:

JH's dad confronting KY's family was awesome! I loved how he didn't beg and/or ask for forgiveness. Instead, he threat to sue which is something you don't see very often in daily K-dramas. And I know it will not escalate to an actual suit because JH will intervene, but seeing KY's dad and Sena's reactions after the threat was made, it felt really good. 

I'm guessing we will not see our OTP leaving to Murano, but instead, we'll see them dealing with more issues in their motherland. I just hope they'll continue to support each other and not break up again. :P

Archived