[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

201807220846779326_5b53c674a1a04.jpg999890455B511E8625restmb_allidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=2018081

I truly wish I had more time to give this drama the attention it deserves!  I am in love with the OTP and think that KY is just showing the purist form of love there is.  She doesn't know how to be anything but herself or honest.  She was courageous from the start and followed her heart and didn't look back.  Even though JH kept pushing her away she kept moving forward and dealing with her feelings and showed her heart in doing everything she could to show just how much she cared...

I don't know where everyone is as far as episodes  and I don't want to take away anything from their watching.  I only say that I plan on watching it until the end for there is no denying I can't help passing up on cheering for this OTP and that chance of a Happily Ever After!!!    It's just who I am!! LOL   Glad to see some names I respect and Chingu's too!!!:blush::heart:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spoiler

Omg, be prepared for the worst :( :( :( They wanted to run away to Italy, but Sena set a trap for JungHa... Maybe Ga Young will not believe (but I'm afraid that Sena will manipulate her). I think JungHa will be in prison or he has to go away. Poor  OTP!!! They can't be together.  I hope JungHa get angry and will revenge for this. I want to kill Sena's character (she has to die in the end!!!). After these sad goodbyes I hope  we get lovey-dovey scenes in last 10 episodes.

No matter what happens Se Na made a huge mistake. If he realizes it was her that separated him from his love and set him up when he finally comes back he will want to go after her.  If she had just let him find his happiness with Ka Young then she would have been assured that he would not tell that he use to date her and she dumped him after using him.  If only to not hurt the woman he loves and her family. But she could not let him find his own happiness. If he left with Ka Young it would have been the better solution for her. But this is not only about fear of him revealing the past. It is also about jealousy. She does not want another woman with the man she use to be with.

Se Na's selfishness and need for revenge against a man that is not even her father hurting innocent people is going to be her downfall. Now if he is made to leave or ends up incarcerated she can forget him hiding the truth anymore and should worry about what happens when and if he comes back. He may not outright say that he dated her but she will be made to suffer mentally and emotionally. 

I do hope that he is not made to miss the opportunity to go to Italy and win that competition. It would be a shame if his career is ended due to Se Na. 

The villains in these drama's never realize that they make the situation so much worse when the drag in and manipulate innocent people, plot to steal from the very people that were so nice to them, hurt the people that once cared about them and mess with people who have started to move on with their lives not thinking of them. If they had just let those people go on with their lives and not worry about being exposed then they could at least live their lives well with the choices they made. But because they know that they are doing wrong, have done wrong they can never be free of the fear that they will be exposed. 

Se Na has more to worry about then just the fact she used that man to get an education and then dumped him. She kept him from the woman he loves, she is plotting to harm her husbands company and even have it stolen and she is not the real daughter of that man. Her lies on top of lies is going to blow up in her face. What will be her excuse when she is shown to be crazy due to the stress of her actions and hiding her true self? That she did all of that to avenge a woman and child that died? That does not justify using her ex, or marrying that man and then stealing his company or ruining his family and it certainly does not take into account that she manipulated everyone and lied over and over again keeping her sister in law from the man she loved. Especially when she is not even that man's daughter!

I think the premise of this drama is if the love is true no matter how long it takes or the distance that love does not stop. So no matter what happens Ka Young will be with her love in the end (at least I hope so) its just that now they have to struggle and be apart. 

edited...

OmG!!!!! 

i just woke up to the best GiF  and Nee’s ever. :wub::wub:  So very happy and it cheered me right up . I can’t wait to watch it now.  I will come back after watching. The episode raw.... Thanks @dramaninja.  Chingu start posting here tooo. So we can get more people to post here. :heart::heart:

47 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

No matter what happens Se Na made a huge mistake. If he realizes it was her that separated him from his love and set him up when he finally comes back he will want to go after her.  If she had just let him find his happiness with Ka Young then she would have been assured that he would not tell that he use to date her and she dumped him after using him.  If only to not hurt the woman he loves and her family. But she could not let him find his own happiness. If he left with Ka Young it would have been the better solution for her. But this is not only about fear of him revealing the past. It is also about jealousy. She does not want another woman with the man she use to be with.

Se Na's selfishness and need for revenge against a man that is not even her father hurting innocent people is going to be her downfall. Now if he is made to leave or ends up incarcerated she can forget him hiding the truth anymore and should worry about what happens when and if he comes back. He may not outright say that he dated her but she will be made to suffer mentally and emotionally. 

I do hope that he is not made to miss the opportunity to go to Italy and win that competition. It would be a shame if his career is ended due to Se Na. 

The villains in these drama's never realize that they make the situation so much worse when the drag in and manipulate innocent people, plot to steal from the very people that were so nice to them, hurt the people that once cared about them and mess with people who have started to move on with their lives not thinking of them. If they had just let those people go on with their lives and not worry about being exposed then they could at least live their lives well with the choices they made. But because they know that they are doing wrong, have done wrong they can never be free of the fear that they will be exposed. 

Se Na has more to worry about then just the fact she used that man to get an education and then dumped him. She kept him from the woman he loves, she is plotting to harm her husbands company and even have it stolen and she is not the real daughter of that man. Her lies on top of lies is going to blow up in her face. What will be her excuse when she is shown to be crazy due to the stress of her actions and hiding her true self? That she did all of that to avenge a woman and child that died? That does not justify using her ex, or marrying that man and then stealing his company or ruining his family and it certainly does not take into account that she manipulated everyone and lied over and over again keeping her sister in law from the man she loved. Especially when she is not even that man's daughter!

I think the premise of this drama is if the love is true no matter how long it takes or the distance that love does not stop. So no matter what happens Ka Young will be with her love in the end (at least I hope so) its just that now they have to struggle and be apart. 

edited...

I just hope her huge mistake bites her way before ep 100... after the very little time the OTP has been together I hope they can date at least for a while. Sadly JH will probably go to jail since someone has to pay for her crime.. logic never happens in dramas, so no one will even consider the new wife as a possibility. Poor KY and her belief in love, it’s being tested really hard. They are finally together again and its cuffs for him. 

Ep 21 w/Eng subs:

Aye yi yi ~  We got us some KDrama-drama goin' on now!  

EvilWitch plotted to toss HotHunk in the slammer AND turn everyone against him.  This gurl is not to be messed-with, is HotHunk all hunka-hunka and short on brains?  Didn't EvilWitch scam him for years?  If anyone should know about her and her missing broom it should be him.  

But NOOoooo.  We have 100 more episodes of EvilWitch's plotting and scamming before The End.  I am already hoping Ep 119 is EvilWitch frantically running out of the house after being outed and getting slammed by the White Truck of Doom.  Of course, this will be right after she has announced a fake pregnancy to save herself.  Only the autopsy will confirm she was lyin'-to-the-end!  Ep 120 is where everyone is shaking their heads, palming themselves wondering how they were all fooled for 119 episodes and now can sort it all out, forgive everyone for everything and live happily.  This is my dream ending, which I NEVER GET!  

One would think that an impostor would be happy they traveled thus far, would lie low and keep quiet.  But not a KDrama faker.  They stand front-and-center making all kinds of mischief.  Like EvilWitch.  She needed some DNA, she went and knocked-it right out of the poor unsuspecting 'brother.'  She took his stocks.  AND arranged it so he watched while she took what he thought was his.  EvilWitch realizes her 'father' is a powerless third-tier nobody, she is after the Chairman!  Betcha she will threaten The COMPANY to take the fall for her father ordering her to steal the trademarked product.  Shortly, that obnoxious Chairman will be singing a very different tune.  

We have 100 more episodes of love-lorn-angsty-looks, hurried kisses, nefarious plots, lies, scams, and double-crosses until The End.  I'm in!  

22 minutes ago, watchumlots said:

Ep 21 w/Eng subs:

Aye yi yi ~  We got us some KDrama-drama goin' on now!  

EvilWitch plotted to toss HotHunk in the slammer AND turn everyone against him.  This gurl is not to be messed-with, is HotHunk all hunka-hunka and short on brains?  Didn't EvilWitch scam him for years?  If anyone should know about her and her missing broom it should be him.  

But NOOoooo.  We have 100 more episodes of EvilWitch's plotting and scamming before The End.  I am already hoping Ep 119 is EvilWitch frantically running out of the house after being outed and getting slammed by the White Truck of Doom.  Of course, this will be right after she has announced a fake pregnancy to save herself.  Only the autopsy will confirm she was lyin'-to-the-end!  Ep 120 is where everyone is shaking their heads, palming themselves wondering how they were all fooled for 119 episodes and now can sort it all out, forgive everyone for everything and live happily.  This is my dream ending, which I NEVER GET!  

One would think that an impostor would be happy they traveled thus far, would lie low and keep quiet.  But not a KDrama faker.  They stand front-and-center making all kinds of mischief.  Like EvilWitch.  She needed some DNA, she went and knocked-it right out of the poor unsuspecting 'brother.'  She took his stocks.  AND arranged it so he watched while she took what he thought was his.  EvilWitch realizes her 'father' is a powerless third-tier nobody, she is after the Chairman!  Betcha she will threaten The COMPANY to take the fall for her father ordering her to steal the trademarked product.  Shortly, that obnoxious Chairman will be singing a very different tune.  

We have 100 more episodes of love-lorn-angsty-looks, hurried kisses, nefarious plots, lies, scams, and double-crosses until The End.  I'm in!  

Actually  this one is 100 episode drama so we have about 79 episodes more to go. :dizzy:

Helllllllloooooo Chingu’s 

Wow Wow. I am so impress with episode 21. I expected to disappointed but I was I say again Wow Wow Wow and happy st the same time. Not a lot of drama’s can do that to me. 

Se Na 

I have no word for this character. She went to far and she is just so dumb but I would like to thank her for her stupidity. She has finally broke the last straw that would keep  her past a secret. I think Ka Young will find out the truth this week somehow. Ka Young needs these details so she can an eye on that snake roaming around in her house. She decides to frame Jung Han and send him to jail so he can stay away from Ka Young. I have a few words for Se-Na. She really doesn’t know what love is. Smh smh The entire time she was watching KY actions about her decision to leave her family for him, she couldn’t quite understand her. She has a confused look. Not only did she endanger herself but the company she is trying to destroy. Was it luck or vindictiveness that lead her to this decision. She uses a man who isn’t trustworthy, a man with a past and a man who would surely come back to bite her later on. I do wonder was it Se Na’s goal to send him to jail for dating to love someone else or is jut to projet secret. I don’t even think her reputation is in need of protecting. Her character is so disgusting because of how that woman raised her. I wonder would she have turned her precious daughter into such of evil person because of her greed. 

Ka Young 

She is so pure of heart , that I am so afraid that she will believe all these false evidence unless someone gives her the upper hand to put Se Na in her place. If her love for him is real , she will  not believe this crap of story that her man is a thief. She has seen all his kindness, how can a man who take care of kids in need and do a 360 angle by trying to do investment by using Cell’s beauty reputation and lying about a marriage that hasn’t even been arranged yet. 

It it would seem Drama Queen must have flowed our OTP around because she saw him get slapped. So mama bear aka Drama Queen spent the rest of the day drinking her sorrows away. Lol lol

Where was I again , Oh !! Drama Queen

She worked really hard in getting her son’s happiness back which also lead him to be arrested. I have to say although she is ditzy, she loves her children, even if she can materialistic her kids still come first. Jung Bin knows her mother well but she still has doubt that her own mom would put her kids first above money. So when she dared Se Na to approach their mom with that money, she did so with the intention of making Se Na have her own doubt.  I have fait over Drama Queen would have chose. Her son and choose to destroy Se Na above all. It would because SN had the nerve to wrong and hurt her son again. 

Se Na also did another dumb thing, she dragged YB name in this scam she is running. If this get back to the CEO of YB will JH go to jail or will he be let go. Will Hyun Ki help them since he knows his family is behind this or use this to get Jung Han away from Ka Young so he can get a chance. Ahhhh so frustrated right now. I am so hooked with this drama.

On 8/20/2018 at 11:11 AM, Ldy Gmerm said:

I think the premise of this drama is if the love is true no matter how long it takes or the distance that love does not stop. So no matter what happens Ka Young will be with her love in the end (at least I hope so) its just that now they have to struggle and be apart. 

@Ldy Gmerm.... Chingu , I agree on the premise and I hope our OTP ends up together to the end. I also think that even if they don’t end together, I still think their love will never fade. Ka Young seems to be teaching Hyung Ki and Jung Han about love when she hasn’t been in a relationship before. Both wanting to experience that love that Ka Young holds dear to her heart. 

@ajummapunkinssi... I think that Se Na’s problems will bite her way before episode 100. I myself am hoping that her secret comes out this week but it looks like it naught happen next week. Episode 22 did not air today and I hate when a drama leaves us viewers with such a big cliffhanger.

Like @Ldy Gmerm said the villain in the drama never realize they are the cause of their own making. Their refusal to but out of people lives and try to live a peaceful life after harming other for their own personal gain is key to THEIR SURVIVAL. What cesse to amaze me is the the lengths these villains would go through never seems to make them happy. All they ever do is drive themselves crazy due to their own delusional at what THEY BELIEVE BELONGS TO THEM. 

This is the way the villain life is from the beginning of the drama til the end. 

bad-atmosphere-onion-head-emoticon.gif    depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif   crying1-onion-head-emoticon.gifcrying1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Hello friends!

So as I was waiting for the next episodes of 'Familiar Wife' to air, I decided to check out this drama. Surprisingly, I really, really enjoy this drama. It's fast-paced and I love all of the characters (and yes, that includes the evil, greedy people). Despite all of the formulaic cliche elements, I didn't find it boring. It's refreshing partly due to the characters and the fast-pace plot (no beating around the bush. Everyone seems to know everything lol). I just hope everyone finds out about Sena's identity so our main couple can be together. And did I mention I love our main couple? They're super cute together.

I love our heroine the most. She's honest, straight-forward, bubbly, and strong. She's not exactly candy-like. I was surprised at her sudden confession and I actually enjoy that she confessed first. How often do we get a K-heroine who confess first, especially earlier in the drama? I love her relationship with her family, especially with her step-brother. I love that she's warm and welcoming to Jae-Dong. I actually want her to run away to Italy with Jung-Han successfully. She deserves her own happiness after helping out her family and the company. It's time for her to focus on herself and her happiness. But I don't think she can get her happiness until the end (unless the show proves me wrong). :(

My next favorite character is Jung-Bin. She's cool af and she's a caring older sister to her brother. I really wish she ends up with her first love, Hyun-Ki. They would make a powerful and cool couple. 

I can't wait for episode 22. I'm thankful I stumbled upon this drama but I kind of wish I didn't. I want to binge-watch the whole drama. Now it's time for the waiting game. 

@mimii89. wel.  Welcome to the thread, this drama is really good. I woke up this morning looking for episode 22 and couldn’t find. Surfed all the sites I know but no luck so then o decided to surf the net looking for my next fix since episode 22 didn’t air. I started rewatching  Dear Heaven. It was so good that time went by to quickly.   I agree Ka Young deserves some happiness after all she did for her family. Is it really wrong for her to find happiness and go see the world.  Seeing the world with the one you love is romantic and if it is

You are so right about her be straightforward, she decides to by airline tickets before he can change his mind.  Lol lol lol  

23 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@mimii89. wel.  Welcome to the thread, this drama is really good. I woke up this morning looking for episode 22 and couldn’t find. Surfed all the sites I know but no luck so then o decided to surf the net looking for my next fix since episode 22 didn’t air. I started rewatching  Dear Heaven. It was so good that time went by to quickly.   I agree Ka Young deserves some happiness after all she did for her family. Is it really wrong for her to find happiness and go see the world.  Seeing the world with the one you love is romantic and if it is

You are so right about her be straightforward, she decides to by airline tickets before he can change his mind.  Lol lol lol  

Me too. Woke up this morning and the first thing I look for was today's episode. I was sad that they didn't air it. I hope they air it tomorrow. I really want to find out what will happen to their Italy trip and if he can get out of jail fine. I hope Ka-Young doesn't fall for the trap and knows that he was frame. 

Archived