[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

16 hours ago, fansdrama said:

Monday episode will be interesting. Watch how JH is too anxious to find KY and trying to save her.

l think Emily will stop JH to hand over the memory card to Sena, of course she has to save herself than KY's life.

Then he will see her true color being so selfish.

This is also a good apportunity for Emily to get rid of KY so that she can get JH all by herself.

I have a feeling Emily will join in with the kidnappers even if it means pay them and send her far away..

14 hours ago, jayakris said:

Hey, she has been on a point of no return from when she was on the plane in the first episode :)

@jayakris  She was standing on the edge of a cliff now this kidnapping just sent her over the edge.. She can forget about ever seeing her child again.. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sava2sava Your intuition for kdrama theories are always on point but if Emily does help them kidnap Ka Young. She will lose Jung Han for good. He will hate her and get rid of her really quickly. 

I want to feel bad for Emily but she doesn’t even know the man she loves. If she knew him at all she would know which lines she shouldn’t cross. I think DeRanged is so confused that at times I feel the role she is playing is very mischievous real. Look at how she hugged him and he felt. I thing for her. I also believe De arranged forgot the role she played when JH’s mom was conned. Once everyone find out KY went to see her so she can help JH,  DeRanged refused to help. Once JH’s family finds out they will be furious especially his mother. If DeRanged betray JH after everything he did for her, she deserves to be alone. 

@jayakris Good to see you chingu. 

Doo Young said something very dumb. I feels sorry for his wife. He understands why she is like that. Ka Young doesn’t feel bad for Se Na or by “ I HAD A TERRIBLE CHILDS HOOD “ bohoooo bohoooo !!! 

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@sava2sava

Doo Young said something very dumb. I feels sorry for his wife. He understands why she is like that. Ka Young doesn’t feel bad for Se Na or by “ I HAD A TERRIBLE CHILDS HOOD “ bohoooo bohoooo !!! 

l agree DY is s very dumb person, he still hoping that his wife could leave everything behind and live in normal lives

Everyone knows that it is impossible for Sena.

KY has learnt to be smarter, she realises and sees through Sena's character now after learning she is a fake daughter to HK's dad.

The kidnapping of KY by Sena is also a very stupid action as she is now fighting for custody of her daughter. When DY finds out that she is the one who kidnaps his sister, he will totally hates her and will not allow her to see their daughter anymore. Sena should kidnap Emily or JH's mum (cos she offends her), they also are very closed relationships to JH.

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@sava2sava Your intuition for kdrama theories are always on point but if Emily does help them kidnap Ka Young. She will lose Jung Han for good. He will hate her and get rid of her really quickly. 

I want to feel bad for Emily but she doesn’t even know the man she loves. If she knew him at all she would know which lines she shouldn’t cross. I think DeRanged is so confused that at times I feel the role she is playing is very mischievous real. Look at how she hugged him and he felt. I thing for her. I also believe De arranged forgot the role she played when JH’s mom was conned. Once everyone find out KY went to see her so she can help JH,  DeRanged refused to help. Once JH’s family finds out they will be furious especially his mother. If DeRanged betray JH after everything he did for her, she deserves to be alone. 

@UnniSarah  Just because you had a terrible childhood don't give you the right to do the things you did.. Your revenge was against the YB family.. JH family had nothing to do with it nor did GY family had anything to do with it.. This still don't give her a pass to be happy even after paying for her crimes she should be made to pay restitution to the families she has harmed.. Well what lil sympathy he had for her she just threw it out the window.. The best payback for her is to see her own child calling someone else mom and with her new mom.. Wish we could see the brother remarries again.. But it would be a while for him because he still not over the girl..  

1 hour ago, fansdrama said:

l agree DY is s very dumb person, he still hoping that his wife could leave everything behind and live in normal lives

KY has learnt to be smarter, she realises and sees through Sena's character now after learning she is a fake daughter to HK's dad.

The kidnapping of KY by Sena is also a very stupid action as she is now fighting for custody of her daughter. When DY finds out that she is the one who kidnaps his sister, he will totally hates her and will not allow her to see their daughter anymore. Sena should kidnap Emily or JH's mum (cos she offends her), they also are very closed relationships to JH.

@fansdrama  Kidnapping anyone was the wrong move for her regardless to who she kidnap..   She would have been better off if she kidnap Emily Jh and KY would have look for her but this was a very bad move on her part..  Now it's going to come down to killing Gy to keep her from talking.. Hopefully DY will hear first hand how involved she is on her sisters kidnapping because she don;t want to go to jail on treail for attempted murder.. Vehicle manslaughter..

3 hours ago, fansdrama said:

What else can he do?  He has no other option but to hope that at some point she will give up, wanting to just be happy in her life.  The alternative is to not even have a mother for his daughter.  Because SN will be on a path to complete destruction - either somebody will kill her at some point, or she may kill herself, or she will be put in jail for ever.  He knows enough to realize that there is no other possibility.  So, all he can do is to hope that she will somehow see the light, and keep advising her.  He may know that there is only a snowball's chance in hell for that to happen, knowing everything she has done, but a miracle is all he can hope for. 

For the daughter's sake, he puts on an act and keeps it going as long as he can, that's all.  He took custody of the daughter immediately and has not yielded to her on that matter, which was the right thing to do.  So he is doing what he can...

I feel pity for him.  Unlike some love-blind guys we have seen in dramas, this guy has actually been noticing things that he happened to see.  Even obscure things like SN being at his dad's desk and looking a little awkward once (it surprised me that he even remembered that immediately when he heard that the design had been stolen from his dad's safe).  And I think he has not been too quick to trust her and do anything outlandish that helped SN  in her game.  In fact SN always knew it too, and that is why she never made plans to get his help on anything much.  She knew that he is a thinking type and wouldn't easily fall for crazy schemes.   After the marriage, I think she hasn't even tried to use her feminine charms on him much, because she knows that he is not a complete fool.  The guy decided not even to sleep in her room, quite a while ago.

So, anyway, I have sympathy for the guy.  He made a mistake of falling for her charms and marrying her too fast without checking on her background well, and he is paying for it.  The only thing he can do, for his daughter's sake, is to hope for a miracle of SN's having a change of heart.

Ep 65 w/Eng subs:

Think the kidnapping will appear at the end of Ep 66, it will need to last at least 2-3 episodes.

DimBro... His time is coming.  Things will end with everyone going after WitchyFake.  

Love that EvilCEO is running the whole show from prison.  Can't believe he caved to WitchyFake's bluff, that she will tell everyone his sister killed the real SeNa.  Says who?  WitchyFake didn't see the driver, and even if she did, it wasn't EvilPrez' wife / HotHeir's mother / EvilCEO's sister!  For me, this is a huge plot hole, one large enough to drive a great big truck through.  

Oh well.  I'm still in and biting my nails to see how the writer resolves this mess. 

@watchumlots   I agree chingu, I think Se Na’s death was an accident. I think everything Se Na has done from the moment she met JH was all for nothing. Her breaking up with him, her schemes and attempted murder will drive Se Na insane once she realize that she has does some horrible things to people who never deserved it. The life she claimed for her greed will also break her because in the end she will be alone like just like when she was younger. 

Does anybody remember which episode showed Kang HyeonGi's mother telling him about the original SeNa's death?  I wanted to go back and see it.  I thought she said she "heard" the real SeNa had died, but didn't indicate she had anything to do with it.  I wanted to check.

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

@watchumlots   I agree chingu, I think Se Na’s death was an accident. I think everything Se Na has done from the moment she met JH was all for nothing. Her breaking up with him, her schemes and attempted murder will drive Se Na insane once she realize that she has does some horrible things to people who never deserved it. The life she claimed for her greed will also break her because in the end she will be alone like just like when she was younger. 

@UnniSarah  From the flashback it look like and accident.. The real SN ran in front of a car.. I think her mom just wanted to blame someone for the accident being that she had been waiting to stage her come back.. So fake SN had been listing to the woman blame Hg mom.. The fake SN who witness the accident just went along with her the more she instilled into the woman head that she was murder the she came to believe she was.. The fake SN has been lying her entire life everything about her is a lie now she wishes that her lies are truths.. When she told DY about her past she still didn't tell him her real name.. It's no way she'll ever live as her true self because that person was nothing in her mind..   

15 hours ago, watchumlots said:

Love that EvilCEO is running the whole show from prison.  Can't believe he caved to WitchyFake's bluff, that she will tell everyone his sister killed the real SeNa.  Says who?  WitchyFake didn't see the driver, and even if she did, it wasn't EvilPrez' wife / HotHeir's mother / EvilCEO's sister!  For me, this is a huge plot hole, one large enough to drive a great big truck through.  

@watchumlots I'm still wondering what kind of message he text to those boardmembers that had them hauling azz out of there like that..  The old man told JH to team up with him but even if JH don;t he's going to be doing things and rubbing it in SN face claiming it was done by JH.. Even though HG hasn't ratted her out he still should be trying to figure out away to get those shares from her..  

I do not think the Chairman caved. He laughed at Se Na because JH told him nothing but set her up to run around like a chicken and expose herself by telling him the truth. I think his greatest revenge is although he did not out she is a fake he did say she has two months to get the money to fix the problems she caused or he will sell the company. That means fake daddy nor Se Na will have the place they crave because its going to be in someone else hands to run. So even though he protected is sister from being labeled a murderer he had the last laugh on Se Na who thought she had won when she put him in jail and threatened him with a press conference to say his sister is a killer. 

I want to bet that the real Se Na's death was nothing more than an accident. I think the woman may have thought about it or even went as far as to plan for it but before it could happen that child died by fate and not by her hands. I hope I am right and it comes out that his mother did not really kill that girl. 

As for KY's brother , I agree I think he has always seen the true side of Fake Se Na but he choose to ignore it. IF he had not he would not be able to remember her weird and suspicious behavior in the past. He knows that there is no way Se Na will give up now so he did what he had to do and the ultimate looser is Fake Se Na who has lost her kid all because of her greed. If she  had walked away she would be able to have it all but she is too twisted to do that and she is driven to keep what she stole while hurting the very people who are trying to make her pay. Big Bro knows that Se Na will not give up and will prolly come to a bad end on the path she is going. Learning that she had a hand in kidnapping his sister she can forget seeing her daughter at all once he finds out what she did this time. 

Big Bro is kicking himself big time for his bad judgement in marrying this woman who has turned out to be a fraud and has caused so much pain in 3 families when you think of it. 

I think a lot of things would have gone smoother if Emily had not been running around taunting and running her mouth. Everything that has failed so far in my opinion is due to her. If she had not gone and told JB about Se Na being a fake then JH's mom would not have run to her to taunt her. JB should know her mother why would you tell her that? Until Se Na was behind bars she always had a chance to wiggle out of something. This woman going to Se Na set her off in her desperation to not loose her place in the company or be outed as a fake. All of this ties right back to Emily. 

I am sure in Emily's mind once she finds out about the kidnapping with KY gone she can finally have JH. Only that is not how it works even if KY was to completely disappear she would never have JH's heart. IF she had a chance it would have happen before now. When she finally gets this message it will be too late for her I think. 

@Pam_Van Fossen- thanks for the info - I only remember how fake child SeNa took the hand of the mother of the child who died in the accident -I just don't remember HK's mom saying she has something to do with the death of the child.  I also remember K at dying mom's hospital bed - she was a bit agitated with all those cables attached to her - how can someone dying be capable of ordering someone to take a child's  life?  I  also don't remember seeing a scene where real SeNa's mom making fake SeNa take revenge for the child's death.  I only remember the scene where she seems as tho' she's drugged out.

So the big time CEO got taken by SeNa - again - and scared.  Does that mean his sister really has something to do with the death of the child?

I read  2 pages and didn't read  anything about HK.  HK trying to hid fake SeNa's real identity seem to show he will b turning evil in the next few episodes too?  I hope not.  I still want him and JB to soon reconcile and be happy together.

I don't get how the brother could look his sister and nephew in the face after learning all she did.. I feel if nephew isn't allowed to see his son she shouldn't be allowed to see her daughter.. He using his daughter for and excuse only to sat her up for bigger heartache from her mom once she has landed herself in prison.. Will bhe still try to keep her attach to her mom by taking her to the prison for visit.. I thimk it's more about him not wanting to let go.. 

4 hours ago, joan0528 said:
7 hours ago, jayakris said:

Does anybody remember which episode showed Kang HyeonGi's mother telling him about the original SeNa's death?  I wanted to go back and see it.  I thought she said she "heard" the real SeNa had died, but didn't indicate she had anything to do with it.  I wanted to check.

Of im not mistaken it's episode 9 nearly end of the episode..

Thanks @joan0528 ..  I went back and checked the scene.  I clearly remembered that the subs were inaccurate where the dying woman said "SeNa is gone" and then "she was run over by a car".  She had actually said "I heard" in those lines (which is very easy to do in Korean by simply making the sentence-ending "da" into a "dae") and the subs didn't have it.  That's why I remembered feeling that the subbers were careless, and I wanted to check.  But I had forgotten that she had clearly said just before those lines, "I.. killed her".   So the subbers didn't cause damage.  HK's mom did take clear responsibility, unless she was saying it figuratively that she killed SeNa.  I don't see why.  So, we have no evidence to say that she had not kill the real SeNa.

I guess there could always be weird possibilities like she was in a bind and did something selfish instead of preventing somebody (maybe her brother, the chairman) from killing the girl when she heard of the plan and had a chance to stop him, and so she considered it like she had killed the girl.  But that's all very improbable.  We should take it as HK's mom got people hired to kill SeNa.

I also don't think there is an easy way for the original SeNa to be still alive.  I don't think they will show that somebody from Korea was able to bribe NYPD and get the girl taken away from her mom by staging a death, in which case a hit by a car is not what one would do.  Anyway, I am sure that the mom made sure at the site that SeNa was dead before she took in the fake one. And if she wasn't sure, she would've definitely checked quietly that NYPD had her real daughter buried.   So the real SeNa is not there to cause confusion in the next 35 episodes.

But I agree with those of you who said above that there is no reason for HK to think that her mother will be taken as a murderer, just because the fake SeNa runs her mouth.  Fake SN has not said that she has any evidence at all on that (because she doesn't have any).  So why is HK worried?  It is a plot-hole, and nothing else.

2 hours ago, sava2sava said:

I don't get how the brother could look his sister and nephew in the face after learning all she did.. I feel if nephew isn't allowed to see his son she shouldn't be allowed to see her daughter

But two wrongs don't make a right.  To keep the daughter away from her mom, to correct the wrong committed on KY's son, is really wrong.  You can't use a small girl who likes her mom, for that.  Kids should grow up knowing of the parents as good people who love them, and they should not learn of wrongdoings by the parents till they are much older (at least till they are teenagers at 13, if not a bit later).

2 hours ago, sava2sava said:

He using his daughter for and excuse only to sat her up for bigger heartache from her mom once she has landed herself in prison.. Will he still try to keep her attach to her mom by taking her to the prison for visit

This I agree with.  He should be doing all he can to get the daughter less and less attached to the mom.   That picnic scene was a bit too much to take.  You don't have to overdo the parents' love.  Just have the mom in the kid's life, and not make her feel unloved by the mom, that's all.   Taking her to prison and all that should be done very carefully too.

But, boy, are those two kids adorable or what?

On 11/2/2018 at 6:56 PM, sava2sava said:

@O  I don't find K a pompous jerk.. Actually he really hasn't done much and really don;t have any lines.. He has help JH in his task to get SN if he show any weakness around SN she'll use him to her advantage.. If he looks like a psychopath in you opinion then I guess one must in order not to be trample on by her..

When HK didn't out SN was a fake it was all because he was scared SN would announce to the world that his mother is a killer.. He allowed her to bluff him instead of calling her bluff he let the fake continue to have her way.. I mean think about it your home hasn't been a day of peace since she arrived nobody home been in peace since the witch came in town..  Step brother beg JH not to reveal she's a fake fearing YB stocks will suffer more then it already has and it would be up for and MA..  HK has been the face of YB all his life without that company being around just who is he..  

But that's why I find him so irritating.  He has only a few lines but delivers it in an over-the-top manner.   And he has not had any dealings with SN so to me his reaction is really either too weird or just plain bad acting.

All his life, HK has lived to protect his parents.  He even gave up the jerk's sister the first time round just to protect his Dad.  He was willing to give up everything he had the second time round to be with her as well as protect KY and the jerk.  I don't think he is about protecting the company and share price.  He is not afraid of being poor or working hard to survive.  For him it is always about family and relationships - and he has included SN's daughter as his family.

But the formula is around 3/4 of the way, he will make a bad decision/action that will make him lost brownie points with viewers.  the jerk will then do something to redeem himself so viewers will be happy to see him end with the his 'love to the end'.

33 minutes ago, O said:

But the formula is around 3/4 of the way, he will make a bad decision/action that will make him lost brownie points with viewers.  the jerk will then do something to redeem himself so viewers will be happy to see him end with the his 'love to the end'.

Isn't that the truth?  We have seen it time and again in dramas.  He (along with KY) had the cleanest and smartest character in the drama, and I really liked him.   But I knew all along that the drama would go out of its way to make him do dumb things at some point, because, after all he is not the lead and cannot be seen as the best character there.  We knew it was coming, and it is here.  Now HK is suddenly dumb.  He cannot see that SN has nothing on his mother, and he is over-reacting like he has lost all reason.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRD6i3baFevzRgsJ_cMQwC

This is the second time I have used the above picture in this thread when thinking about the OTP and yet I chose to use it for a very different reason than before.  After reading the posts here and elsewhere today about DY.  Thinking to myself that I should just leave well enough alone and yet a voice inside said don't be a coward that everyone doesn't have to agree.  That being different, thinking different just allows others to see something else...

My point is this it's easy to sit back while watching a drama or even in real life and judge a person and their life for seeming weak, dumb and even using his own daughter.  I understand all those views from writers here that I respect greatly.  Mine won't be a popular view but what the heck it is mine LOL!  DY's biggest mistake and maybe even regret was marrying the wrong girl from the start.  Yet it doesn't make him a bad person or change the fact that he fell madly in love with the woman he thought she was. Her charm convinced not one but two kind and loving men to fall in love with her.  So much so that both would have given her the world if they could have... 

Sometimes what we have seen and have known for a while he has only come to realize.  I remember him running in the street after finding out in the worst way and he must have felt like such a fool and my heart broke for him.  For I realized how much he was suffering finding out that the one person you love most and trusted most.  Stabbed you right in the heart and yet because he and KY share the same blood I am not surprised that he holds onto this idea that there must be some good somewhere in this woman he fell in love with...

He is guilty for loving a woman until the end even in knowing how horrible she is and was to so many.  They share a daughter together and maybe his seeming dumb is having hope a last ditch effort in believing that a person can change their evil ways.  Grabbing at straws in hoping she might change for her daughter, for him and for a chance at real happiness that she never really has ever had after paying for her wrong doings.  Actually I think he is torn in two.  He took and kept the pictures or video and most likely with be the straw that breaks her back...

Still at least he truly tried to make her see the light and the rest is up to her.  She could have had it better than she ever deserved in this lifetime.

His heart gave her all he could give and for his daughter he has nothing to be ashamed of in the future. 

For he did his best by her mother and out of love for her too...

:heart:

2 hours ago, jayakris said:

But, boy, are those two kids adorable or what?

Aren't they.  They are so adorable, that I don't want anything bad to happen to either one of them.  Let the adults fight separately from the kids.  But The kids not growing up without one of their parents will be a huge hole in their lives for sure.  

@USAFarmgirl   Well said chingu, I wonder if Se Na ever loved DY in the years they were together. I wonder that because I do know this Se Na loved JH. JH wasn't just a meal ticket to her. Their romance were more physical and happy. She even kept his sculpture with her until she got caught with it and had to throw it away. When she found out KY was pregnant , she was saddened to hear this news unlike GY was thrilled about it. LOL LOL LOL 

DY did fall in love with Se Na and is pitying her. He wants her to abandon her ambitions to be with him and their daughter. He is also choosing to be selfish for his love for Se Na, willing to forgive the woman who pushed his pregnant sister down the stairs. I also understand why he wants her to confess and pay for her crimes. He wants his family whole, he wants his daughter to grow up with a mother unlike him. 

Archived