[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

@viyra I shared the same thought, this one going on the same path as First Love Again it seems (which quite unpleasant to watch everyday).

@sava2sava In my opinion, this type of plot really liked by the audience in Korea and giving high ratings to the TV station. I find the same plot everywhere these past few years with some changes here and there. It’s quite boring, hence I did not watch most of them as I did before. 

I just reading the recap and opinion here and sometimes checking on the drama few times in two weeks :D so I’d like to thank all of you who keep me updated.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I got at the end. JH said something to make HK go and get Se Na's toothbrush from her office and get a new DNA test. Also did JH and Emily get a copy? It seems that HK says something to KY about Se Na possibly not his sister and she goes to JH who confirms it at the end that Se Na is a fake. Emily goes to Se Na who is having a total meltdown at her missing toothbrush which in itself is a huge clue that something is not right. It wont matter because Emily already knows the truth and got a copy of the DNA I think to prove it before she went to watch Se Na loosing it. 

Now Se Na has gained a few more people against her if this is what JH told KY and this is what HK found out based on the DNA test he had done. 

Its going to be interesting to see if my speculation is correct on the series of events in Episode 61.

Emily is creeping around talking to JB and JH's mother. I do not like his mother to have too much contact with Emily. His mom forgets the things she did to her daughter in law KY and her grandson and is very selfish and will want to find some way to make KY let her see the child even though KY says no. I want to hope she does not go in with Emily to get her hands on that boy but selfish people forget that they are hurting others with their self centered and selfish ways. 

Emily only confirmed what I already knew that she was in love with JH 11 years ago and that she is still in love with him. I am sure 6 years ago she came to S. Korea to see if she could get a chance after learning that Se Na broke up with JH after his family went bankrupt she not only wanted to get money from Se Na but see if she had a chance with JH only she found out he was married. 

Her conversation with JB and his mom shows that. It's a shame she thought that because she loved him for 11 years its ok to go over what he may truly want. I am glad that JB pointed out that he still loves KY. I also like that JB pointed out that KY may have only been with him for 3 mos but she waited for him for 6 years. So her love is no less then Emily's so call love.  I am also glad she got on her for going to KY's as well. I do not like JH's mom but I am glad she too pointed out that its a marriage based on getting revenge and that it should be over after that. I do not like that she told Emily she was not suitable to be her daughter in law that was mean. Of course I know its based in part on her being a friend of Se Na's but it will only make Emily want to dig in and hold on to JH. I too think she over stepped her boundaries with going to KY's and even daring to tell KY to send the boy to them. Marriage or not Emily has no say or right and I do not care that she is married to him. Everyone would go against her if she even dared to say that she does. 

Emily has to learn that if JH was going to be with her he never would have kept himself distant those 6 years. Now she wants to hold on when she knows in her heart that JH does not love her and never will. What's sad is she does not realize that her one sided love will only make him miserable. The clock is ticking on her and you can tell she is going to be desperate to hold on to him in hopes she can keep him. KY and YS are the biggest threat to her. KY and YS have his heart and Emily knows he is working so he can go back to them which makes her very dangerous. 

I too wonder if Emily will sabotage everything and help Se Na in order to hold on to JH by making sure his revenge does not end yet. Someone above speculated and I too kind of wondered in watching Emily on the screen. If it means she can stop him from divorcing her and keep him by her side I can see her doing it. It would be shame though as she will hurt so many being selfish. 

I feel bad for HK the Chaos in his family is not from JH but from Se Na she came there as Se Na and she is a fake. Its going to hit him hard when he learns that his real sister is dead and its due to his mother. I know he cares about his father but his dad is an awful person. I wish he would face up to that but blood seems to be thick regardless of the man being a snake. 

I would never let Emily keep the DNA report because I do not trust her. Nothing she does makes JH warm up to her so she is a wild card. 

I do wonder what the Chairman wanted to say to JH. I guess he realizes that Se Na and fake dad are trying to get him locked up in order to take over. I hope he has something to help JH because in helping JH it will help him. 

This is a 100 episode drama so we are a little over half with about 39 to 40 episodes left if it goes to 101 so plenty of time for Emily to try something in a desperate attempt to keep JH by her side. 

When she comes to know that she really can't have JH, the only way is to kidnap JS to threaten him or to take away from him forever as to spite him. lt could also be by the time she has gone crazy, she is trying to harm or dispose KY, maybe with the help from Sena.

KY eventually will seek JH for loan as Cell Beauty needs help.  l think this big help from JH will make KY's dad and bro being grateful to him.

I think it is early for SeNa to be punished - considering this drama has 100 episodes.  In most 100+ episode-dramas I've watched, villain gets their punishment when the drama is almost over.   I'm expecting more hair-pulling between SeNa and Emily.  They would probably get rid  of the Emily character soon - unless she tries to harm the KY/JH relationship by messing up with their child.

I ache so much whenever JH looks at KY - it is obvious how much he wanted to touch her - KY was the one who always consoles him when he was having a hard time.  I'm sure he is  having a hard time  right now even tho' he seems to be getting the upperhand in the  revenge.  I am hoping for a happy ending for these two - and a happy ending as well  for the bickering couple, JeongBin and Heungki -  I love how clueless JeongBin is with HeungKi's actions.  I was rewatching previous episodes and I was really entertained by the scenes with HeongKi and JeongBin.

Kudos to actor Kang EunTak  (Yoon JungHan) for maintaining a straightface - the character hardly smiles.  He look very much like Jang GeunSook and Lee DongHae of Super Junior.

1 hour ago, viyra said:

I think it is early for SeNa to be punished - considering this drama has 100 episodes.  In most 100+ episode-dramas I've watched, villain gets their punishment when the drama is almost over.   I'm expecting more hair-pulling between SeNa and Emily.  They would probably get rid  of the Emily character soon - unless she tries to harm the KY/JH relationship by messing up with their child.

I ache so much whenever JH looks at KY - it is obvious how much he wanted to touch her - KY was the one who always consoles him when he was having a hard time.  I'm sure he is  having a hard time  right now even tho' he seems to be getting the upperhand in the  revenge.  I am hoping for a happy ending for these two - and a happy ending as well  for the bickering couple, JeongBin and Heungki -  I love how clueless JeongBin is with HeungKi's actions.  I was rewatching previous episodes and I was really entertained by the scenes with HeongKi and JeongBin.

Kudos to actor Kang EunTak  (Yoon JungHan) for maintaining a straightface - the character hardly smiles.  He look very much like Jang GeunSook and Lee DongHae of Super Junior.

Yeah it sucks I hope more and more people see that his actions where all for good and for them as well.He is trying to protect so many things at once while deep in enemy territory. 

The more I think about the more his decision makes alot of sense taking her with him would have not been a good idea he would be too focus on the revenge and not his wife and child,I dont think none of them would have been happy.Staying they still would have been attack by Sena it would have never ended. The way things where going they where never going to do anything about her so this was needed.He wanted to stand against her and it was the right thing to do for everyone..

2 hours ago, viyra said:

I am looking forward for happy endings too for JH/GY and HK/JB. They will give justice to the drama title 'Love Until the End'. Also love the scenes between HK/JB; hopefully, there'll be more of them

Yes, Emily confirmed that she fell in love and she doesn't want to divorce... I hope HotHunk will find out this. Now, we got 2 DNS result: HyunKi and HotHunk's assistant did... Why do i have a feeling that  Emily will betray and destroy their DNS test and HyunKi will save HotHunk with his own DNS test??? I hope I'm wrong, she shouldn't forget the accident or revenge. Revenge should be more important to her than HotHunk's love.... I'm curious how he plans this revenge forward. Because now with DNS test he will ruin just Evil Witch, but not her "dad". I think first he wants to ruin Evil Witch's dad or make her betray him too. Later Sena will be chairwoman, then he will destroy her. 

I thought that Sena is smart, but she makes a deal with HotHunk when she knows that he wants revenge???:lol:Maybe she is too desperate. I'm curious what the Ex-chairman can want from HotHunk. I guess he has something against them. KY's little brother was so cute. Although he yelled at HotHunk, yet he looks up at him, respects, admire him and he cheers for him in the fight. Plus his jealousy at Hyeri and the new waiter is comical.

It's funny to see HotHunk's reaction when Emily entered his office.:D He was so indifferent, he looked at her nervously he didn't reply and he continued his job, but when KY entered his office, he jumped immediately, he stopped his job and he looked at her longingly. It seems that more and more he is annoyed at Emily. He would release from this marriage as soon as possible.He deserves this suffering, I hope Emily will not unburden his thing and she will cling onto him.:angry: At least he learn that he can't play easily with marriage, divorce and emotions. Marriage is tie, not toy... And women can love and have emotions, specially if he is good to them. Although until now he supported everybody (Emily for 6 years, Sena for 5 years), except KY, who he loves supposedly.

2 hours ago, csancsy said:

It's funny to see HotHunk's reaction when Emily entered his office.:D He was so indifferent, he looked at her nervously he didn't reply and he continued his job, but when KY entered his office, he jumped immediately, he stopped his job and he looked at her longingly. It seems that more and more he is annoyed at Emily. He would release from this marriage as soon as possible.He deserves this suffering, I hope Emily will not unburden his thing and she will cling onto him.:angry: At least he learn that he can't play easily with marriage, divorce and emotions. Marriage is tie, not toy... And women can love and have emotions, specially if he is good to them. Although until now he supported everybody (Emily for 6 years, Sena for 5 years), except KY, who he loves supposedly.

l laughed when you describe HH's different attitudes to the 2 ladies......it's funny though.

He started to feel bored and awkward with Emily. He also started to dislike her. I think that now his responsibilty is taking care of her cos she is still sick.

Wow....too many medicines in the kitchen's cupboard. ..... HH had to serve her with medicine and pouring water for her too.

To KY so far, I have never see him serve or taking care of her. KY is so independent.

But will the character of Emily stay till the end of the drama? 

And I agree that Sena will not go to jail so soon. The writer will make her do more bad things to HH or someone.

From the next preview for episode 62, Emily has uneasy feelings towards KY.

Will she harm KY first as she doesn't want HH to get too close to her. Her jealousy in her is too deep.

If KY died or seriously injured like her, she can take over to take care of YS as she is still married to HH.

l hope that my speculation is wrong as l want KY to be saved.

@fansdrama :lol: I really enjoy HotHunk's fuming and his face around Emily :D He said it was easy to get married. Yes, I say let be difficult to divorce. Am I bad and mischievous to wish this??? Yes, I am...  I hope Emily will be unbreakable glue. She always will be around him and she will not agree with divorce. Let's see how he will solve this problem. I'm sure that he will not bear and he will go home to his mom and his sister before yet divorce. I remember he wanted Emily to come back at the end when they caught Sena's dog. But Emily went against his plans. Yes, until now this marriage was easy, because Emily couldn't do anything, she was passive because of accident, but now she activated herself and she wants more and more :D :D :D:D :D 

I have dual feelings for HotHunk: I feel sorry because of his son and KY (I hope soon we can get their scenes, and not just in the end), but I'm angry and I hate him because of this ridiculous, pointless marriage (Yet I don't understand why he has to do this, Sena isn't interested in real or fake and this marriage's existence doesn't affect revenge, just tortured KY). They could have taken revenge without marriage too... Maybe later they reveal why this marriage, but now I can't see its meaning. First I thought about green card, but they lived there for years before, so it's pointless.

I doubt that Emily will hurt KY, my premonition is when she can't prevent Sena's downfall (because HyunKi will show DNS-test) and her divorce (I guess HotHunk will ask her for this), she will kidnap YoonSoo, and HotHunk will find out and he will save him but maybe will be hurt. I think this is turning point that child knows who is his dad and KY allow them meet each other (plus HotHunk can feel, that finally he did something for this child and he has right to see him). 

@Leila Essalih Yes, he has to suffer more. He did big mistake. He has to prove and beg a lot... 

I guess I am the only one who isn’t angry or hate HH.  I believe HH did what no one wanted to do. To STOP Se Na for good, I believe no matter what decision HH made , Se Na would still be a pain in his tushy. Se Na’s main problem is that to many people knew her secrets and wanted to protect them. It seems in Kdrama land when you know someone’s secret someone must die or be tormented physically and mentally. In Se Na’s case it was to ruin her enemy and made them poor and not feel bad about because she felt entitled. I will agree how HH went about the revenge may seem unnecessary to some but HH seemed to think this is the best way. I hate that he married Emily but truthfully some points made me wonder maybe that is why he did it.  For example Maybe he married Emily because name maybe common in America. That way he can hides his identity. Don’t forget he may also needed citizenship to keep caring her . Or maybe it was to hurt Se Na eve more knowing her friend married her ex boyfriend???? 

I will be honest why does Se Na have to ruin the family that is helping her achieve her goals. She is smart and conniving, how  hard would it have been to protect her new family. Se Na also has a terrible personality, she is selfish and cruel. She loves no on other than herself. At times she acts like she loves her kid SY bit sometimes she acts like the kid doesn’t even matter. I believe someone said that SN had a fake pregnancy but she said SY was her one and only bloodline. So it made me wonder has she started to become delusional yet. Now that the Chairman is in prison, shouldn’t her revenge be complete , I think the Chairman is the only one who has to gain to killing her. HK never knew of her existence until she showed up so shouldn’t she not taryhim but hen again the Korean believes children must pay for their parents sins. I wonder if she suspect her father of killing the real Se Na. Her father gave no signs of confusion or agitation that she isn’t dead. 

How many of you really believe Kang Se Na died due to Hit?

a. Yes 

b. No 

I believe Se Na’s death was an accident because kdrama are very good at creating red herrings and misunderstandings. I have seen lots of revenge drama where the  person who cause so much pain was lied to or never told the truth of what happened in the past so they can have a better understanding of what is going on. So there would be a big reveal that murder, stealing  identity  or theft were all for NOTHING. They ruined their lives for a BIG MISUNDERSTANDING.

45 minutes ago, csancsy said:

@fansdrama :lol: I really enjoy HotHunk's fuming and his face around Emily :D He said it was easy to get married. Yes, I say let be difficult to divorce. Am I bad and mischievous to wish this??? Yes, I am...  I hope Emily will be unbreakable glue. She always will be around him and she will not agree with divorce. Let's see how he will solve this problem. I'm sure that he will not bear and he will go home to his mom and his sister before yet divorce. I remember he wanted Emily to come back at the end when they caught Sena's dog. But Emily went against his plans. Yes, until now this marriage was easy, because Emily couldn't do anything, she was passive because of accident, but now she activated herself and she wants more and more :D :D :D:D :D 

I have dual feelings for HotHunk: I feel sorry because of his son (I hope soon we can get their scenes, and not just in the end) and KY, but I'm angry and I hate him because of this ridiculous, pointless marriage (Yet I don't understand why he has to do this, Sena isn't interested in real or fake and this marriage's existence doesn't affect revenge, just tortured KY). They could have taken revenge without marriage too... Maybe later they reveal why this marriage, but now I can't see its meaning. First I thought about green card, but they lived there for years before, so it's pointless.

I doubt that Emily will hurt KY, my premonition is when she will not prevent Sena's downfall (because HyunKi will show DNS-test) and her divorce (I guess HotHunk will ask her for this), she will kidnap YoonSoo, and HotHunk will find out and he will save but maybe will be hurt. I think this will be turning point that child will know who is his dad and KY will allow them meet each other (plus HotHunk can feel, that finally he did something for this child and he has right to see him). 

@Leila Essalih Yes, he has to suffer more. He did big mistake. He has to prove and beg a lot... 

I'mm bad too. i dont want ky to accept him just for the child. he has to suffer and beg a lot . she loved him so much and sacrifice her pride but it was easy form him to divorce her and never ask about her; and easy to get married ; 

8 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I guess I am the only one who isn’t angry or hate HH.  I believe HH did what no one wanted to do. To STOP Se Na for good, I believe no matter what decision HH made , Se Na would still be a pain in his tushy. Se Na’s main problem is that to many people knew her secrets and wanted to protect them. It seems in Kdrama land when you know someone’s secret someone must die or be tormented physically and mentally. In Se Na’s case it was to ruin her enemy and made them poor and not feel bad about because she felt entitled. I will agree how HH went about the revenge may seem unnecessary to some but HH seemed to think this is the best way. I hate that he married Emily but truthfully some points made me wonder maybe that is why he did it.  For example Maybe he married Emily because name maybe common in America. That way he can hides his identity. Don’t forget he may also needed citizenship to keep caring her . Or maybe it was to hurt Se Na eve more knowing her friend married her ex boyfriend???? 

I will be honest why does Se Na have to ruin the family that is helping her achieve her goals. She is smart and conniving, how  hard would it have been to protect her new family. Se Na also has a terrible personality, she is selfish and cruel. She loves no on other than herself. At times she acts like she loves her kid SY bit sometimes she acts like the kid doesn’t even matter. I believe someone said that SN had a fake pregnancy but she said SY was her one and only bloodline. So it made me wonder has she started to become delusional yet. Now that the Chairman is in prison, shouldn’t her revenge be complete , I think the Chairman is the only one who has to gain to killing her. HK never knew of her existence until she showed up so shouldn’t she not taryhim but hen again the Korean believes children must pay for their parents sins. I wonder if she suspect her father of killing the real Se Na. Her father gave no signs of confusion or agitation that she isn’t dead. 

How many of you really believe Kang Se Na died due to Hit?

a. Yes 

b. No 

I believe Se Na’s death was an accident because kdrama are very good at creating red herrings and misunderstandings. I have seen lots of revenge drama where the  person who cause so much pain was lied to or never told the truth of what happened in the past so they can have a better understanding of what is going on. So there would be a big reveal that murder, stealing  identity  or theft were all for NOTHING. They ruined their lives for a BIG MISUNDERSTANDING.

Yep I am not angry at him at all people seem more upset he is not following the usual formula of loving to get step on throughout the show.For once I am glad to see a person go to extreme measures to fight back.

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Yep I am not angry at him at all people seem more upset he is not following the usual formula of loving to get step on throughout the show.For once I am glad to see a person go to extreme measures to fight back.

@dramaninja... Chingu, I recall the episode when HH told KY that everything that happened was Se Na’s doing but KY didn’t think she could do those things. All i could do was blame the writer. I think the writer chose that path because HH didn’t want to make KY choose and je knew the path he chose would be hard . He wanted her to be safe and happy. He was prepared to accept that he lost KY forever but didn’t know it would be so difficult for him. I wished he sent the message he deleted saying that he had hopes she would pick up his call at least. 

You know chingu ,KY mended HH’s heart, gave him strength and taught him the true meaning of true love. She also never lost faith in him no matter what he was accused of or framed of. 

I think that once KY’s brain start to really function, there is one thing she will be able to use against Emily. 

It’s about the time she wears Hotel arrest, at the time she knew Se Na concocted a scam against someone innKY’s family. Also once she remembers Emily also new her secret and refused to tell anyone when KY wanted that info to clear HH’s frame job #2. Once HH’s family hear this they will hate Emily so much more and willll NEVER ACCEPTS HER. She knew SN was trying to hurt one of them and they ended up losing Mr Yoon because of her greed. Smh smh smh 

Everyone bent over backwards to keep the truth hidden and instead of the fake Se Na living her life and being happy with what she had she continued to want more and to hurt others. I have to agree I am not mad at JH because he is the only one after major losses personally, financially and emotionally who HAD to stand up to stop Se Na. This woman did not care about anyone and only thought of ways to get people out the way who knows her past. JH is a monster that Fake Se Na created. 

I do not trust Emily. Her goal is a bit different now. If it was just revenge against Se Na with no emotions then sure I can see her going through with proving Se Na is a fake. But she knows that the moment they can destroy everything for Se Na her marriage is over and he will divorce her. 

The DNA test that HK did I believe that is what JH received in his office. If I was HK I would get a copy for my own hands and not let others have control of it. HK is so scared to find out that Se Na is not his real sister he does not know what to do. I agree perhaps it was truly an accident that killed the real Se Na but I do know that Fake Se Na intentionally took her place so she would not continue to live homeless. In a way I see Se Na using the real Se Na's mom for love and a place since she had none. 

The Fake is a user if she was not she would not have used JH to pay for her schooling and life while in the states. IF she was not she would have never married KY's brother to make fake dad accept her so they could steal from them. It amazes me that Se Na gets mad when others turn around and do to her what she did to everyone. Why is it ok for her to wreck lives and steal but not ok for others to pay her back for what she has done. I feel nothing for her when she cries about loosing her husband who she really does not love or her kid because KY had to let go of her husband and live 6 years alone raising her son so why should anyone pity Se Na because her crimes are coming close to her loosing her kid?Se Na is not sorry for anything she has done she is only upset she is caught now and can't wiggle out. 

Its going to be interesting to see what Emily really does with that DNA report. Will she truly blow Se Na out of the water as a fake in front of the board and get her kicked out or will she lie so she can keep JH close messing up his revenge for selfishness? If she does this there is nothing she can lie about to JH to make him even begin to forgive her. Perhaps its what's needed for him to get she is in love with him and does not want to let him go despite their deal to divorce after they complete the revenge. 

With KY knowing that Se Na is a fake this changes everything. From beginning to end Se Na was a fraud and married into her family. How will her father and brother take this since they loved Se Na when she first came into that family. Its only now they are seeing the true face and her father still has no idea what Se Na is truly capable of or did.  KY will have to face just how bad Se Na really is and what she has been told Se Na did to Emily was true. 

I agree I think Se Na will manage to wiggle out some how or even if exposed have enough dirt on fake dad to get him to still help her no matter what which is sad because I would rather see Se Na get it finally and get kicked out and divorced and then fight back then to see her manage to get away once again and have to wait to almost the end for her to get her just desserts. 

@Ldy Gmerm.... Chingu HK and HH both got DNA test done separately. HK has his own and HH gave it to Emily. HH really shouldn’t trust Emily. This woman has beeen in love with him for 11 years. 

I knew she fell in love with him when he rescued Se Na and her all those years ago from those thugs. But Se Na disappeared for week pursuing JH after seeing HH carry so much money on him.  Se Na is a richard simmons , Skank  and I say again a richard simmons. Smh smh smh 

21 hours ago, fansdrama said:

When she comes to know that she really can't have JH, the only way is to kidnap JS to threaten him or to take away from him forever as to spite him. lt could also be by the time she has gone crazy, she is trying to harm or dispose KY, maybe with the help from Sena.

@fansdrama  Ths is Emily only way out to be with JH, First to get rid of KY so since JH mother has told her she won't except he for a DIL the only way to be accepted is to kill off KY and they take YS.. If killing her off don't work she'll then use Sena they both will kidnap the kids.. Emily will promise her a better life where ever they go as long as she brings Ys with them.. I tell you she thinks if she can't have him she'll make it so he won't have who he wants not even his kid..    

22 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Her conversation with JB and his mom shows that. It's a shame she thought that because she loved him for 11 years its ok to go over what he may truly want. I am glad that JB pointed out that he still loves KY. I also like that JB pointed out that KY may have only been with him for 3 mos but she waited for him for 6 years. So her love is no less then Emily's so call love.  I am also glad she got on her for going to KY's as well. I do not like JH's mom but I am glad she too pointed out that its a marriage based on getting revenge and that it should be over after that. I do not like that she told Emily she was not suitable to be her daughter in law that was mean. Of course I know its based in part on her being a friend of Se Na's but it will only make Emily want to dig in and hold on to JH. I too think she over stepped her boundaries with going to KY's and even daring to tell KY to send the boy to them. Marriage or not Emily has no say or right and I do not care that she is married to him. Everyone would go against her if she even dared to say that she does

I would never let Emily keep the DNA report because I do not trust her. Nothing she does makes JH warm up to her so she is a wild card. 

The clock is ticking on her and you can tell she is going to be desperate to hold on to him in hopes she can keep him. KY and YS are the biggest threat to her. KY and YS have his heart and Emily knows he is working so he can go back to them which makes her very dangerous. 

@Ldy Gmerm After her conversation with his mom and the look she gave him afterwards said it all for me after hearing his confirmation as well you can almost gaurantee that she'll do something else with the DNA report.. She's going to hold Sena life in her hands and make her do her bidding as you said the clock is ticking on her and once again she's not going to leave empty handed once again from the love of her life.. 

Whats going to blow up her plan is that HK also has a DNA report that she's not aware of.. This is were the kidnapping will come in.. I don't think Emily will give KY brother the right report.. I think Emily will play both ends here especially after her conversation with GY she needs to gain trust in GY family also in order to get close to YS..  So as some think JH will be helping out GY fathers company   

it might come down to Emily.. She'll probably invest in that company and give KY and ultimatium she'll never see coming..

8 hours ago, csancsy said:

I thought that Sena is smart, but she makes a deal with HotHunk when she knows that he wants revenge???:lol:Maybe she is too desperate. I'm curious what the Ex-chairman can want from HotHunk.

@csancsy  I think the chairma just wants to confirm what he suspect.. I believe the chairman will also make a deal with JH and tell him just how to control the so called loyal dad.. Chairman will give him something that can take back they family land and may have evidence to put Sena in jail.. I think JH may also confide in him that this girl is the fake daughter and the real one is dead.. Chairman will tell his assistants to assit JH without the others knowing and report everything back to him.. The only one fit to run YB is HK.. 

53 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

With KY knowing that Se Na is a fake this changes everything. From beginning to end Se Na was a fraud and married into her family. How will her father and brother take this since they loved Se Na when she first came into that family. Its only now they are seeing the true face and her father still has no idea what Se Na is truly capable of or did.  KY will have to face just how bad Se Na really is and what she has been told Se Na did to Emily was true. 

She thteaten to kill KY brother I think something will happen to dad in return for going after the brother.. This should be another wake up call for dead brain brother..

Archived