[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

29 minutes ago, csancsy said:

Now, me too. I hate him. Although I guess this marriage is platonic, but I hate that he hurts KY so much. Already I'm not sure that I want them to be together in the end. 

29 minutes ago, csancsy said:

Belive me it s not platonic ; because Emilie had amnisia ; and she seems verry in love with her honny hh :rage:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, csancsy said:

Now, me too. I hate him. Although I guess this marriage is platonic, but I hate that he hurts KY so much. Already I'm not sure that I want them to be together in the end. 

Me too. l am so sad for KY. He hurts KY so much since the beginning till now. He had gone away for six years and never want to apologise to her. l begin to dislike him and also hoping that they will never be back together again in the end.

KY is so faithful to him and he is such ungrateful. He never think that how KY has forgiven him so many times.

l agree that KY's mom stopped her daughter to see him again and including Yong Soo. lt would hurt KY even more so better make a clean split and never contact each other again, not even to be friends !

l applause KY accepting HK , he was so much better and sincere than HH. They will build a happy family.

KY should move on her lives, find someone who can love and protect her and her son.

From the preview, we can see that KY was so hurt and shocked that she could not catch her breath

Poor girl.....she has to give up HH  orelse she is getting more hurt.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3VhM3B05ztmo4h2v95z2  I for one really hope JH didn't marry or promise to marry anyone...

Even if it was done in name only, power only or for revenge only.  It would wipe out and cancel in my mind and even more in my heart the title and words " LOVE UNTIL THE END "  I realize KY is forgiving and she has when thinking of his past and in her not knowing.  Yet I can't really imagine her forgiving such a shallow and hurtful act no matter the reason or excuse he might give or have. 

Some might say well they were divorced and he left her with no promise.  Still it's what he didn't say but that they both knew and felt without doubt or needing the words.  The fact that their love was already growing even then within her. It's the belief and trust that even in their darkness and loneliness their hearts were tied to one another.  It's being faithful forever and trusting completely without needing laws or a marriage certificate to prove it...

It was the one thing Se Na couldn't take away, destroy or possess for herself.  The love & passion she saw between the two of them that made her crazy jealous.  For she had never experienced that kind of love and never will.  For that kind of love cannot be bought or sold.  It only comes through the willingness to love the other person more than yourself.  To give ones heart completely and surrendering to the idea of their happiness being a priority.

Se Na isn't capable of any of that...

Note....  This was being written while others were posting and it would seem watching and now I have no words for JH...  :bawling:

Except this...  It would seem he surrendered the one thing he should have held onto and protected most...

KY too confident that HH will come back for her.

Even HH return home, it is still difficult for him to be with KY- his Father death, Mother depressed....How to return back with so much hurts. 

KY shocked and angry that HH is with Emily.

i am waiting for her to see how evil is SeNa  for trying to killed Emily and have to fight back to life after so many treatments.

I believe SeNa is jealous that HH is  now married to her once good Friend Emily. 

Now Hyun Gi will start to court KY since HH has remarry.

KY miscalculated think her love can last but she has forgotten love is not the only reason can reconcile a marriage. A couple can love each other dearly still unable to stayed married.

Some lovely couples go separate ways due to their in-laws.

i can go for 2 months break and back to see the last few episodes finale.

Since HH has remarried ,  he wants to see his son is more difficult. KY's family esp her mom will never let HH step into her place again and she will use all her strength to stop them see each other. lt should be good for KY as she can forget HH and move on.

Even though it is just a act but the hurts will be forever in KY. I hoped that she will not forgive him easily even though he tries to explain that he is not intentional and he has his reasons.

l do not want to see them to meet again and again in the next, next episodes. Let the matter rest and gives KY times to swallow the shock.

Seeing her at a sudden catching her breath is really sad for her pain. Luckily, Hyun Ki passed by and saved her.

During the first few episodes while HH was rejecting her and  she was in bed for a few days.

Now this shocking news will cause her even worse and doubts that she will move on her lives.

She should avoid HH and Emily for quite sometimes so she will not think about them together.

Hoping the writer will give her some space for her to relieve her hurts.

She should return the bunny and wedding ring to HH to let him know she will erase all her memories with him from her heart and mind. Just to hurt him back......he deserves that.

GrievingFeature.jpg

It's the first episode that I don't think the Subs will make any difference for just seeing it was hurtful enough. How is it that he could tell her Mother but he couldn't tell the one woman who deserved to hear it from him alone the most.  Couldn't he have loved her enough to spare her in finding out like this. When I think of how much she trusted and believed in him.  Worried and felt sorry for him, protected his image and allowed their son to love his Dad so much that even his heartbeat was precious to him.  Somehow the idea of making Se Na suffer for what she has done the most all those 6 years of perfect planning to me just went up in smoke.  For I think KY just moved into the 1 position in the reality of suffering the most...  I know it's just a drama but dang my emotions are everywhere...

Known I get it. When he said to his sister that in his plan there was no kid. He really went to the extreme planning all this. Well I just want KY to continue been happy with her son and familly. Don't care about the fight and move on . 

3 hours ago, Leila Essalih said:

Belive me it s not platonic ; because Emilie had amnisia ; and she seems verry in love with her honny hh :rage:

I think he has to marry Emilie in order to keep her close to him as she had amnesia and most probably has forgotten Sena's secret.  He suspected that Emilie knows something about Sena or how else the latter would have her killed.   i really admire him for going so far in his revenge and I hope he will succeed and will not be hindered by his ex wife and family's  negative reaction.  I really weep for him as he had not taken a child in his plans for revenge, 

MY assumption is the same HH does not love Emily but he did marry her for a reason. Unfortunately he had to realize his actions would hurt KY if she found out. That is one of the reasons he cried he has not only found out he has a son but now he will not be able to see or be with his son given what he has done in the name of revenge. Its sad because he now becomes the bad guy while Se Na is still able to keep her place in that family. 

MY feeling is no one can understand HH's shoes until they have to walk in them and given what Se Na did to him and his family he deserves the right to make her pay since she will not do it on her own. I do not dislike him for it but I wished KY did not have to find out about him being married again. That pain and the feeling of betrayal is not what she needs to deal with after being alone and raising her son for 6 years waiting on the man she loves the most to come back.

I know that his marriage has to be platonic (i am not sure if it isn't if KY can get back with him again. ) if it is then I see KY and HH back together in the end. I felt that Emily liked HH before she lost her memories back when they were in the states with Se Na and her look when she realized he was married told me the same thing. Emily accepted it and liked KY because she could see the love between the two. But now without her memories she prolly is able to let her real feelings show for him. I think once her memory comes back she may try to hold on for a min but she will realize HH was never meant to be with her and let him go to be with KY and his son. She will know HH was only with her for revenge. 

It will be a painful ride for KY, HH , HK and JB simply because these people love one another but they will have to pay due to the actions of Se Na. KY and JH belong together and although HK is a good match as well he is not the right match for KY, JB is the right match for him. HE loves JB and JB loves him. JB lied she was married to stop their relationship and I wonder how long before he learns this fact. Either way I am good with HK and KY being a bit closer even if their hearts still hold another person in it. JB and JH need to both see the people they love with someone else to realize that their path of revenge lost them something precious. Also Jealousy is a good motivator to fix what they broke. 

Yeah I think people need to let this play out, all his actions  have reason and none of them is to purposely hurt the love of his life.

Sena already crush larges parts of his life I really dont think he want her and his son involve in anyway no matter how painful it his for him right now

Ep 56 w/o subs: 

Aye yi yi!  OMO! OMO! OMO!  I'm starting to like this twisted mess!

This Writer is taking a cue from the Krazy Writer of Apujeong Midnight, Princess Aurora, New Gisaeng.  Rather than kill people off, they are changing partners like square dancers.  Series is getting more similar to US soaps where everyone sleeps with, marries, and divorces other cast members over-and-over-and-over. 

Let's do The Count: 

2 birth secrets: WitchyFake and CuteKiddo.  Now that CuteKiddo is outed, that leaves us with WitchyFake.

3 divorces and 1 abandoned engagement. 

1 single mom.

1 old maid.

1 x-girlfriend now business associate and revenge target

Swing that girl around - Round 'n Round we go - Do Si Do - Bow to your partner!  (square dance call)

Blondie is no longer blonde, has tamed her style, remembers WitchyFake but not SweetGirl.  Like I said, this Writer has major issues with continuity.  But it's a soap, so Writer gets away with it.

HotHunk having a really terrible, horrible, very bad day.  Walks into the lobby looking for his wife to find her chatting-up with his x-wife.  His x-wife.  The one that had a baby without him knowing.  The one that is waiting for him not knowing that he married and hasn't looked back.  Yeah.  Those two are having a cozy chat. 

Seriously, HotHunk ditched SweetGirl before he decided to marry her.  Then he ran away for years with no contact.  LET IT GO.  He apparently lived quite well without you for so many years, return the favor.  MOVE ON!  Living well is the best revenge.  If SweetGirl harbors a grudge, it should be against her sister-in-law. The one that misrepresented herself to marry into her family. The one that put her husband in jail with fake evidence.  The one that hired guys to beat the smash out of her husband. The one that scammed her husband's family out of their land. The one that tried to scam SweetGirl's mother, but got HotHunk's mother.  The one that pushed her down the stairs.  Yeah.  That one.  That's the one she should hold a grudge against for making her life what it is today.

SweetGirl's long hair is a bad wig/extension job.  But it does the job of making her look a little older.

Blondie's hair is EXACTLY the same, just not blonde. 

My favorite 'do is WitchyFake's.  A little heavy on the gel-shine but it suits her so well. 

I can hardly wait for the subs to be posted.  And Monday, well that's a nail-biting 3 days away.

41 minutes ago, watchumlots said:

Ep 56 w/o subs: 

Aye yi yi!  OMO! OMO! OMO!  I'm starting to like this twisted mess!

This Writer is taking a cue from the Krazy Writer of Apujeong Midnight, Princess Aurora, New Gisaeng.  Rather than kill people off, they are changing partners like square dancers.  Series is getting more similar to US soaps where everyone sleeps with, marries, and divorces other cast members over-and-over-and-over. 

Let's do The Count: 

2 birth secrets: WitchyFake and CuteKiddo.  Now that CuteKiddo is outed, that leaves us with WitchyFake.

3 divorces and 1 abandoned engagement. 

1 single mom.

1 old maid.

1 x-girlfriend now business associate and revenge target

Swing that girl around - Round 'n Round we go - Do Si Do - Bow to your partner!  (square dance call)

Blondie is no longer blonde, has tamed her style, remembers WitchyFake but not SweetGirl.  Like I said, this Writer has major issues with continuity.  But it's a soap, so Writer gets away with it.

HotHunk having a really terrible, horrible, very bad day.  Walks into the lobby looking for his wife to find her chatting-up with his x-wife.  His x-wife.  The one that had a baby without him knowing.  The one that is waiting for him not knowing that he married and hasn't looked back.  Yeah.  Those two are having a cozy chat. 

Seriously, HotHunk ditched SweetGirl before he decided to marry her.  Then he ran away for years with no contact.  LET IT GO.  He apparently lived quite well without you for so many years, return the favor.  MOVE ON!  Living well is the best revenge.  If SweetGirl harbors a grudge, it should be against her sister-in-law. The one that misrepresented herself to marry into her family. The one that put her husband in jail with fake evidence.  The one that hired guys to beat the smash out of her husband. The one that scammed her husband's family out of their land. The one that tried to scam SweetGirl's mother, but got HotHunk's mother.  The one that pushed her down the stairs.  Yeah.  That one.  That's the one she should hold a grudge against for making her life what it is today.

SweetGirl's long hair is a bad wig/extension job.  But it does the job of making her look a little older.

Blondie's hair is EXACTLY the same, just not blonde. 

My favorite 'do is WitchyFake's.  A little heavy on the gel-shine but it suits her so well. 

I can hardly wait for the subs to be posted.  And Monday, well that's a nail-biting 3 days away.

Thanks for the funny summary lol. You always make me laugh with your posts :joy:

1 hour ago, watchumlots said:

Well said @watchumlots  Go after the darn SIL join the EX and the new wife in the revenge plan..  The marriage is only to keep emily safe from the crazy witch.. Her life just got more hectic the Ex is married to the one that knows it all.. I see her kidnap and sold off some place right alonmg with Lil Yoon Son.. This is the only way the witch can be safe from it all and papa not finding out what she's really is and what she has done to his daughter and her marriage..  

After all that KY was facing the setbacks, she will become a stronger person.

l agree that HH didn't love her enough as he ditched her and kept lying to her for his own purposes or reasons. ln so many episodes, l heard him saying 'I love you' to YK only once that was he apologised and confessed that he lied to her about Emily was his ex gf .

The drama title 'Love until the end' should be refering to KY but not HH. No matter how many times they broke up, she still loves him.

Another thing is that  Emily could remember Sena but not to YK. She kept calling her name 'Sena' outside YB building. I believe this must be HH's plan that Emily pretended to have amnesia.

Finally, how KY will accept HH again after the revenge was over. When she knew all of his plans and lured her into his revenge and always making her looking like a fool, how she will believe in him the next time.

4 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

MY assumption is the same HH does not love Emily but he did marry her for a reason. Unfortunately he had to realize his actions would hurt KY if she found out. That is one of the reasons he cried he has not only found out he has a son but now he will not be able to see or be with his son given what he has done in the name of revenge. Its sad because he now becomes the bad guy while Se Na is still able to keep her place in that family. 

MY feeling is no one can understand HH's shoes until they have to walk in them and given what Se Na did to him and his family he deserves the right to make her pay since she will not do it on her own. I do not dislike him for it but I wished KY did not have to find out about him being married again. That pain and the feeling of betrayal is not what she needs to deal with after being alone and raising her son for 6 years waiting on the man she loves the most to come back.

I know that his marriage has to be platonic (i am not sure if it isn't if KY can get back with him again. ) if it is then I see KY and HH back together in the end. I felt that Emily liked HH before she lost her memories back when they were in the states with Se Na and her look when she realized he was married told me the same thing. Emily accepted it and liked KY because she could see the love between the two. But now without her memories she prolly is able to let her real feelings show for him. I think once her memory comes back she may try to hold on for a min but she will realize HH was never meant to be with her and let him go to be with KY and his son. She will know HH was only with her for revenge. 

It will be a painful ride for KY, HH , HK and JB simply because these people love one another but they will have to pay due to the actions of Se Na. KY and JH belong together and although HK is a good match as well he is not the right match for KY, JB is the right match for him. HE loves JB and JB loves him. JB lied she was married to stop their relationship and I wonder how long before he learns this fact. Either way I am good with HK and KY being a bit closer even if their hearts still hold another person in it. JB and JH need to both see the people they love with someone else to realize that their path of revenge lost them something precious. Also Jealousy is a good motivator to fix what they broke. 

I agree no one can understand HH unless they walk in his shoe.

In the earlier episodes, HH and KY suppose to go Murano after their marriage. Apparently their plan changed. HH was trying to stop SeNa working w YB to swallow KY family company ( SeNa stole her Husband DY : CAD drawing). HH - family land, Father passed away even after decided to let go of the land for the children sake, HH put into jail, almost beaten to death.

Back Korea after 6 years nearly got beaten. To SET A TRAP for Hyun Gi being beaten instead of him  is to let Hyun GI knew how evil his Father can be. It is sad but I glad HH forsee and protect himself.

if HH is back w KY &Son YS - repeat HH got attached physically - it is better they are separated.  KY have seen how HH bruises after the last time badly beaten up. The scar on his left side was a reminder how "evil can be YB and SeNa"

At least. HH did not resorted to use physical abuse to Attack YB and SeNa. He use his intelligence in the Wall Street market to do company takeover.

Emily - be it really amnesia or acting it out - a good way to protect herself from SeNa. If it is truly amnesia, hope with SeNa evilness on her awaken her and let SeNa caught by surprise w Emily speak out the truth w evidence on SeNa.

SeNa may even resort to kidnap or harm YS to bait or force HH stopped his revenge. If she used this method, I pitied DY have such a wicked Wife.

HH and KY, HG & JB - tough love life ahead just because of "One Witch SeNa bewitching his Husband DY. In-laws and YB thinking is his Daughter. (SeNa seems hv powerful witchcraft that her so called family YB and in-law blinded by her evil acts).

13 minutes ago, dkdk1 said:

I agree no one can understand HH unless they walk in his shoe.

In the earlier episodes, HH and KY suppose to go Murano after their marriage. Apparently their plan changed. HH was trying to stop SeNa working w YB to swallow KY family company ( SeNa stole her Husband DY : CAD drawing). HH - family land, Father passed away even after decided to let go of the land for the children sake, HH put into jail, almost beaten to death.

Back Korea after 6 years nearly got beaten. To SET A TRAP for Hyun Gi being beaten instead of him  is to let Hyun GI knew how evil his Father can be. It is sad but I glad HH forsee and protect himself.

if HH is back w KY &Son YS - repeat HH got attached physically - it is better they are separated.  KY have seen how HH bruises after the last time badly beaten up. The scar on his left side was a reminder how "evil can be YB and SeNa"

At least. HH did not resorted to use physical abuse to Attack YB and SeNa. He use his intelligence in the Wall Street market to do company takeover.

Emily - be it really amnesia or acting it out - a good way to protect herself from SeNa. If it is truly amnesia, hope with SeNa evilness on her awaken her and let SeNa caught by surprise w Emily speak out the truth w evidence on SeNa.

SeNa may even resort to kidnap or harm YS to bait or force HH stopped his revenge. If she used this method, I pitied DY have such a wicked Wife.

HH and KY, HG & JB - tough love life ahead just because of "One Witch SeNa bewitching his Husband DY. In-laws and YB thinking is his Daughter. (SeNa seems hv powerful witchcraft that her so called family YB and in-law blinded by her evil acts).

I agree that HH and KY shouldn't be back together.  I think that they should have separate lives, Their trusts and faith would not be as strong after the revenge.

Archived