Quantcast
Mel_Rios

Thai BL Series 2018 - Love Lie Hide Fake - แกล้งแอ๊บแอบรักซีรีส์

Love Lie Hide Fake - แกล้งแอ๊บแอบรักซีรีส์

Thai BL Themed Series that started on Saturday,  2 June 2018

Starring:

Thuchapon K (as sattaya) & Kaimook Apasiri  (as Jingjai)

BEST Anavil (as Magic) & Pop Khamgasem (as P'Game)

This Series is a TV Channel 3 Production, for the MELLO APP Thailand (2018)

There are 4 lead actors for this series. If you notice 3 are men, only one girl... so we will have two main couples falling in love and growing feelings for each other. The lead couple will be the boy & girl couple... (Sattaya & Jingjai) looking for a happy end by the end of the Series; The other one is a boy & boy couple (Magic & P'Game).... and even if P'Game will be trying to get close to Sattaya at the beginning thinking he is gay, it is going to be Magic the one playing Sattaya's "fake" boyfriend, the one he will end together with. It is going to be a huge mix of emotions and feelings... true and confused... so that is going to be difficult for all - mostly - to be certain of whom they truly love.

DhGbzm0V4AAd34A.jpg:large

34274822_2022134051437148_31383540866136

THE TRAILER (with Eng Subs on CC)

The 4 lead actors actors

Thuchapon K (as Sattaya)

DecUhsKVMAES4FF.jpg

Sattaya character video presentation (with Eng Subs on CC)

IG > https://www.instagram.com/jobbiijob/

Kaimook Apasiri K (as Jingjai)

33889410_2020093144974572_77781507475977

Jingjai character video presentation

IG - https://www.instagram.com/kmkmpearl/

Best Anavil (as Magic)

DepjqQuUwAArGBE.jpg

Magic character video presentation (with Eng Subs on CC)

IG - https://www.instagram.com/anavil.ish/

Pop Khamgasem (as P'Game)

DemeZK6V4AET7sM.jpg

P'Game character video presentation (with Eng Subs on CC)

IG - https://www.instagram.com/pop_khamgasem/

Special Guest

(as P'Mayawie)

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCNACELwBSFryq4

The playlist to all the episodes available on YouTube

Up to Episode 7 (Saturday, 14 July 2018)

Channel MELLO Thailand

:love: NOTICE :love:

Lazy Subber BL cuts with Eng Subs

EP 1 to 5

More coming up...

35128942_1565551736907004_72633801567549

Cheers....!!

Edited by Mel_Rios
adding informations
  • Thanks 1

So... I have been talking about this Series so much in other threads that I finally came to my senses and created this one for it. I placed most of the information available for this Series in the opening already. We can add some more later on as well.

Let me just say, that for a long many people didn't want to believe me this series was BoysLove themed... and just on the last EP 5 this came to surprise many: Why was that:

O M G...!!!
EP 5 - Part 1

This is one of the most beautiful and romantic sexual scenes in Thai BL history...!!  There is no rush... NO... The way Magic and P'Game do it is slow... and sensual... and full of desire and pleasure... they are enjoying every single caress... every touch of their bodies... they are feeling the intensity of the moment and yet not rushing it to and end... This is definitely Magic's first time... and we can feel that we wants this moment to have meaning to him... and not be just a rushed and unadvised moment. Even at the end... Magic being surprise and overwhelm by all the feelings colliding on his head shows how intense and how much meaning this moment has for him. Compare to Knock in "Together with me" with Korn; this was definitely a five starts first time moment for Magic... and he was so lucky to have someone like P'Game to truly enjoy this experience.
The photography for this scene was amazing... so was the music use to convey all the feelings shown by Magic and P'Game into....
a magical moment...!!

Dg8F9PtUwAA8wET.jpg

Dg8F-D7U0AUbwPT.jpg

Dg8F-zmUwAAj35w.jpg

Dg3-2k7UwAA_b7S.jpg

Dg3-3veV4AECUcw.jpg

Dg3-3BiV4AAfHc2.jpg

Dg8jK5YU0AE2JQZ.jpg

Dg8jZcHVMAAvDzG.jpg

DgX41JuUEAIXxc4.jpg

• Thanks 1

Thanks a lot to start the trhread! The one in the bathrobe is so (more than that) attractive to me!

Just wait for LS subbing! But first i will watch the raw as appetizer!

• LOL 1

Pop (Game) is palying a rol in "Kiss Me again" the series or is Just my imagination? he palyed a rol in the Gay movie "secret love too, he always playing like a gay character,  is he gay in the real life?...

• LOL 1

I have been realizing that in "Love Lie Hide Fake - แกล้งแอ๊บแอบรักซีรีส์" the main BL story has a very similar point as "Kiss Me Again The Series"... with Pete being confuse about his feelings for Kao... The same goes for Magic in this Series... Having feelings for P'Game, but being confuse about his own feelings for him. And it is like in KMA... Here Pete "knows" that Kao is gay... There Magic knows P'Game is gay too... both, Pete and Magic kissed their gay partners... Magic is going to tell P'Game that he likes him next week... Pete told Kao "I think that I like you" already... but stepped back claiming "not to know what to do"...

I find these similarities very interesting, as they follow a pattern that most Thai BL Series have since "Love Sick The Series"... a Series that broke with the direct ways of "Tomorrow, I will still love you" or "Love 8009"... Series that never showed "confuse" characters (they always knew to be gay).

EP 5 (parts 1 & 2) was the big U-Turn on the Bl storyline:

O M G...!! Magic went all the way with P'Game...!!! :kiss_wink: :love:

But then... the big wall so many guys have while finding out their true feelings: Magic:

"I am not gay... It is not like that..."

(activate Cc for Eng Subs on this teaser) 

Sexual labels are so much old fashion... it is time we finally delete then from our vocabulary. That is why I like the international new definition of "Boys Love"... since is not about being gay, but about one guy in love with another.

Oh... my poor P'Game...!!

He has to go thru this chaotic relationship again in his life...

Su Su, P'Game...! Go get Magic...!!

EP 5 - Part 3

Oh... Magic... Trying to understand what is going on... He wants to understand...

"Am I gay... or not..."

He is not sure... and he hasn't anybody to talk about this... It is good that he goes to Sattaya, and talks about his feelings...

"If I like a guy... does it mean that I am gay, or not...?"

Sattaya: Let's see: Right now you are having feelings for a guy?

Magic: I am not sure about the nature of my feelings. When I am with him, I feel at ease... (...) and so I kissed P'Game... and now I think that I like him... "

Sattaya. Alright. Then just let those feelings out.

I liked this dialogue... so relax and yet serious... I think this part is going to be my favorite from the entire Series....!!

O M G...! and that music in the last scene with P'Game... so many old memories...

EP 5 - Part 4

Magic does not like Jingjai as a girlfriend... we were teased into believing this from the beginning of the Series... but just like her as  good friends...!! Jingjai was thinking that Magic likes her... and Magic was thinking that Jingjai likes him... That is why they didn't know who to start this conversation. They both were avoiding to talk about it. In the end, they made clear that they like each other only as good friends. If we think of Magic... we can't label him as gay... This is the first time he feels this way with a man (P'Game), so that is why he is confuse right now. Maybe he is bisexual... there are many guys like that.

One thing is for sure... He enjoyed making love to P'Game for sure :joy:

- - - - - 

EP 6 next Saturday, 7 July 2018, is going to be hard for P'Game... with Magic avoiding him...

Then... they will talk... P'Game almost heart broken... as he feels like he was just another "one night stand" for Magic...

But then Magic is going to say: "I think that I like you (P'Game)"... with that beautiful smily on his face :love:

Cheers...!!

PS: I will collect all what I have written on this series so far, step by step, since the episodes do not have Eng Subs, and I am still waiting for MELLO Thailand to answer me on YouTube to help do then.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, clon_105 said:

Pop (Game) is palying a rol in "Kiss Me again" the series or is Just my imagination? he palyed a rol in the Gay movie "secret love too, he always playing like a gay character,  is he gay in the real life?...

LOL

Pop has so many gay roles in Thai Series and Lakorns... the list is endless... even movies...!!

I will try to make a list of (for me, personally) his most interesting gay roles :lol:

The first time I saw him - in a gay role - was in the short feature film "Secret Love รัก ลับ หลัง":

270064-53d89d5236e8d.jpg

Here the link to that short feature film (it has Eng Subs on CC):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSayeiaLehU

Cheers...!!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

Thanks a lot to start the trhread! The one in the bathrobe is so (more than that) attractive to me!

Just wait for LS subbing! But first i will watch the raw as appetizer!

Your welcome...!! It was about time...!!

LOL - That is Best Anavil

He is really cute... and has a special warm acting way...

Cheers...!!

• Like 1

^ I just watching him in Kiss ( me Again) , Secret Love (Movie) and this New series, but I think I watch him in some series more that I Don't Remember now, but this is the first time I see him out of GMM TV Label works...

Love Lie Hide Fake - แกล้งแอ๊บแอบรักซีรีส์

Teaser for EP 6 (Saturday 7 July 2018)

Cheers...!!

:blush: The fake gay idols couple Sattaya & Magic :blush:

DddipgqVAAAY13z.jpg

Dddiy9fV0AAYt0w.jpg

Dddi19ZVMAAryBQ.jpg

DddiunYUQAAs5Oq.jpg

DgX41JwV4AEjsHa.jpg

The both needed work... and FACT Radio Station manager Ms. Mayawie came up with this crazy idea.

Video Promos by the Actors

The BoysLove Couple (Magic & P'Game)

The GirlBoy Love Couple (Jingjai & Sattaya)

Cheers...!!

I don't understand why Mello still don't put eng subs, even they started to upload another series and Love Fake Hide lie still without translates...

• Like 1

On 7/3/2018 at 12:27 AM, Mel_Rios said:

But then... the big wall so many guys have while finding out their true feelings: Magic:

"I am not gay... It is not like that..."

Defensive reaction for himself!

Oh... Magic... Trying to understand what is going on... He wants to understand...

"Am I gay... or not..."

He is not sure... and he hasn't anybody to talk about this... It is good that he goes to Sattaya, and talks about his feelings...

"If I like a guy... does it mean that I am gay, or not...?"

Sattaya: Let's see: Right now you are having feelings for a guy?

Magic: I am not sure about the nature of my feelings. When I am with him, I feel at ease... (...) and so I kissed P'Game... and now I think that I like him... "

Sattaya. Alright. Then just let those feelings out.

The eternal question: to be or not to be! (Shakespeare)

This is the first time he feels this way with a man (P'Game), so that is why he is confuse right now. Maybe he is bisexual... there are many guys like that.

One thing is for sure... He enjoyed making love to P'Game for sure :joy:

There is always a first time for everyone, regardless of gender!

So, thanks for explanation, without it, some things will stay as deep mystery! I hope company will sub asap, it will be more comfortable for me to appreciate the serie!

12 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

:blush: The fake gay idols couple Sattaya & Magic :blush:

A similarity with "Cause you are my boy"! By chance or deliberate?

12 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

DgX41JwV4AEjsHa.jpg

So nice! So cute! :love:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, clon_105 said:

I don't understand why Mello still don't put eng subs, even they started to upload another series and Love Fake Hide lie still without translates...

MELLO normally runs 4 Series per months... this time is just 3... The same goes for GMMTV and others...

I asked MELLO on YouTube since the first trailer about making the Eng Subs on CC for this Series, but nothing so far. They let me post the trailer, teaser and character presentations on my own YouTube channel with my own Eng Subs, but not the episodes... and they haven't still open the choice for adding subtitles on their own channel yet. So I gave up already... as the work on the Eng Subs for the episodes is getting bigger and bigger (we will have 6 episodes next Saturday); and my summer holidays are "around the corner". I don't have any "training" for hard subtitles... as Lazy Subber, or Adam Uni... I just learn to add captions to the YouTube videos so far.... :pensive:

8 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

So, thanks for explanation, without it, some things will stay as deep mystery! I hope company will sub asap, it will be more comfortable for me to appreciate the serie!

A similarity with "Cause you are my boy"! By chance or deliberate?

So nice! So cute! :love:

Your welcome... I try to do a summary for everyone to follow the story the best possible until the subtitles come out.

I think this issue has been use many times in Thai Series already... and even in the BL Thai movie "Boyfriend" ... so it most be really a coincidence to have this issue of the "fake BL net idols couple" here and in "Cause you are my boy" at once. It does gives us a chance to compare both series, and talk about how they deal with this issue...

All 3 male actors in this Series look quite handsome... :innocent:

The fact that they are all 3 connected one way or another due to this gayness makes it pretty funny...!! :lol: :love:

Episode 6 with be bad for Sattaya & Jingjai, as a leader of Sattaya's fan club is going to film them both talking about having a relationship and faking the story with Sattaya & Magic... :astonished:

Cheers...!!

• Like 2

Best Anavil

OST. เพลงประกอบหนังสั้น "# FindMeOnMars"

Song: โน้มถ่วงบนโลกไป…ฟัง “E S C A P E”

By Visa x Moving and Cut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsDgg_dYaAI

This OST can NOT be watched outside YouTube

Best Anavil... getting ready...

DhF7EJVVQAASQsc.jpg

DhF7EoKVQAEcB6R.jpg

DhF7FBsUwAUkNpW.jpg

DhAB3veUYAACJ4N.jpg

DhQpNlMVQAAfYVF.jpg

DhGRqklUEAM2IoG.jpg

:love:

Cheers...!!

• Thanks 1

Spoiler

DhF7EJVVQAASQsc.jpg

DhF7EoKVQAEcB6R.jpg

DhF7FBsUwAUkNpW.jpg

DhAB3veUYAACJ4N.jpg

DhQpNlMVQAAfYVF.jpg

DhGRqklUEAM2IoG.jpg

Cheers...!!

Wooowww just what you can need for have nice dreams!

" I try to do a summary for everyone to follow the story the best possible until the subtitles come out."

We must be grateful for the hard work you does for us!:)

• Thanks 1

with Eng Subs on CC

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Enjoy it...!

Cheers...!!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Mel_Rios said:

with Eng Subs on CC

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Enjoy it...!

Cheers...!!

Ha ha ha Truth comes from children's mouth!!! (old french proverb)

On 7/2/2018 at 11:37 PM, Mel_Rios said:

Lazy Subber said is her facebook profile that she will do the BL cuts with Eng Subs for this Series.

As soon as they are ready I will be adding here the links

Great news, that's what i am waiting for! Hurrah for LS! :love:

• LOL 1

Another Teaser for EP 6 (Saturday 7 July 2018)

No time for the Eng Subs today

Cheers...!!

• Confused 1