[Drama 2019] Because It's My First Love, 첫사랑은 처음이라서 - Season 1 & 2 - Season 2 premieres on July 26th

0ly40

Netflix Drama

Because It's My First Love

Imagen

첫사랑은 처음이라서

Network: Netflix

Episodes: 8

Seadon 1 Airdate: April 18, 2019

Season 2 Airdate: july 26, 2019

Director: Oh Jin Suk (Yongpal, My Sassy Girl)

Synopsis:

It is a growth romance drama. It is a story of people in their 20s who are spending their youth. They wander about in search of love and draw a process of building a dream and friendship.

It's a pre-produced drama.

Cast:

Ji Soo as Yoon Tae Oh

Jung Jin Young as Seo Do Hyun

Jung Chae Yeon as Han Song Yi

Source: kdramakisses, entertain.naver

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

OST

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well can I get some clarity please. Is this even the same drama or a different one? Has it been confirmed?

Are the the nations BFF Nam Joo Hyuk and Ji Soo together in this? Or is it a choice between them?

I prefer Ji Soo to star in psycho mature drama.

Actor Ji Soo In Talks To Star In New Netflix Coming-Of-Age Drama

Ji-Soo.jpg

Actor Ji Soo may be starring in a new Netflix drama!

On July 26, Ji Soo’s agency confirmed that he had been offered the leading role in the upcoming drama “Because It’s My First Love” (working title). A representative of the agency stated, “‘Because It’s My First Love’ is one of the productions for which [Ji Soo] has received a casting offer. At this time, he is at the stage of reviewing [the offer].”

“Because It’s My First Love” is a coming-of-age drama about love, friendship, and the dreams of youth. Should Ji Soo accept his casting offer, he will be starring as Yoon Tae Oh, a college freshman majoring in business administration.

Although Yoon Tae Oh appears to have it all—looks, wealth, and enrollment at a prestigious university—he secretly feels alienated and lonely because of his unhappy home environment. He later falls in love with a female friend, Han Song Yi, who ends up living with him due to her personal circumstances.

Ji Soo debuted in 2015 in the MBC drama “Angry Mom” and has since enjoyed a flourishing acting career. He most recently appeared in the JTBC drama “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” and the second season of OCN’s “Bad Guys.”

Are you excited to see Ji Soo potentially star in this new drama? Leave your thoughts below!

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/25/actor-ji-soo-talks-star-new-netflix-coming-age-drama/

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Because It's My First Love, 첫사랑은 처음이라서 - Ji Soo, Jin Young and Jung Chae Yeon - Premieres in January 2019
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Ji Soo, B1A4’s Jinyoung, And DIA’s Jung Chaeyeon’s New Netflix Drama Sets Release Date

Mar 7, 2019
by E. Cha

Netflix’s upcoming drama “My First First Love” has officially announced its release date!

“My First First Love” is a romantic coming-of-age drama about love, friendship, and the dreams of youth. Ji Soo and DIA’s Jung Chaeyeon will star respectively as Yoon Tae Oh and Han Song Yi, two close friends who have known each other for 20 years and whose relationship is strictly platonic. B1A4’s Jinyoung will star as Seo Do Hyun, Yoon Tae Oh’s best friend and Han Song Yi’s boyfriend.

The drama will also feature Kang Tae Oh as Choi Hoon and Choi Ri as Oh Ga Rin, a pair of amusingly unpredictable friends who end up living at Yoon Tae Oh’s house.

Choi-Ri-Kang-Tae-Oh.jpg

“My First First Love,” which is helmed by Oh Jin Seok, the director behind “Yong Pal” and the drama adaptation of “My Sassy Girl,” will be released on Netflix on April 18. Cr: Soompi

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Because It's My First Love, 첫사랑은 처음이라서 - Ji Soo, Jin Young and Jung Chae Yeon - Premieres on April 18th

Netflix to premiere its second K-drama, ‘My First First Love’

APRIL 2, 2019 ENTERTAINMENTTV

BY MUMTAJ BEGUM

After the success of Netflix’s first Korean drama Kingdom, comes a second series – My First First Love – which follows a more conventional K-drama blueprint. The eight-episode series sees actors Ji Soo, Jung Chae-yeon and Jung Jin-young as three university students who live in the same house on campus.

Although they are friends at first, things become complicated when a love triangle forms amongst the two male and one female occupants. Since it’s their first experience falling in love, they go through some confusing moments.

“It’s about young and rather clumsy love, revolving around people in their 20s. It’s a heart-warming story that audiences in any age group can relate to as well,” Ji Soo described the show at a Netflix event in Singapore last year.

The 25-year-old, whose full name is Kim Ji-soo, is best known for his supporting roles in series like Angry Mom and Strong Woman Do Bong-soon.

He was also seen in last year’s dramas Bad Guys 2 and Ping Pong Ball. In almost all these shows, Ji Soo – who took part in judo national competitions as a teenager – leans towards action-oriented characters.

“Because of the way I look, I do get roles like that of a police officer. But I am more like my character in My First First Love,” shared Ji Soo, whose character Yoon Tae-oh, is a youngster who feels alienated from peers.

Meanwhile Chae-yeon (from the K-pop girl group DIA) talked about her character, Han Song-yi, as someone who is strong-willed as well as unstoppable.

“She makes a lot of mistakes, but she still carries on,” the 21-year-old elaborated. “My character is bubbly and always laughing, which isn’t hard to portray because that is how I am as well.”

As for Jin-young’s character Seo Do-hyun, the 27-year-old (from the boyband B1A4) explained: “He’s not skilled in romance, but he pursues his first love nonetheless.

“I liked my character from the get go,” he added. “In this series, we deal with realistic issues like how young people face financial issues as well as family problems. This was one of the main reasons why I was attracted to the project. I believe, if the story is not realistic people are not going to watch it.”

The three cast members were in the midst of filming the series when they flew to Singapore for the Netflix event held in November last year.

According to Jin-young, the cast and crew formed a great team and got along well. “I hope when the series goes on air next year, the happy feeling we are experiencing on set will come across too,” he said.

Ji Soo added: “I hope the show will remind audiences of their first love.”

My First First Love premieres on April 18 on Netflix.

Read more at https://www.star2.com/entertainment/2019/04/02/netflix-comes-up-with-second-k-drama/#YWgL7DzUUJXMhYTK.99

36 minutes ago, philosophie said:

Will all the episodes be released a once or per week?

Not sure . With Kingdom it was all released one shot. This could be the same since it’s only 8 episodes 

On 9/16/2018 at 12:36 AM, triplem said:

ahahah, no I don't think it a revamp of Because it is my first life which was more a contract marriage drama. 

I was talking about this one https://mydramalist.com/14971-because-its-the-first-time

Similar titles, I know ^^;;

Anyway the character names are exactly the same and it's never acknowledged in any articles

Archived