Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2019] Because It's My First Love, 첫사랑은 처음이라서 - Ji Soo, Jin Young and Jung Chae Yeon - Netflix

Netflix released all the 8 episodes already. I want to watch it, but probably in another couple of weeks. For now, targeting to finish watching My Ahjusshi before the Baeksang Award early May.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Netflix released all the 8 episodes already. I want to watch it, but probably in another couple of weeks. Targeting to finish watching My Ahjusshi before the Baeksang Award early May.

Ya im going to watch this too. But probably later on. Im also a bit behind to catch up all current drama. Will binge watching this. Hope its funny & light.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I'm 3 episodes in. The eps are pretty short (like 45-50 min). So far, while there are some heavy themes, they're played off pretty lightly. I'm enjoying. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

According to Variety, the college-age Korean drama shot 16 episodes, with the first eight being released in Season 1. Assumedly, Season 2 will feature the eight remaining episodes.

Source:  Bustle and Variety

No announcement yet from Netflix about the next season, one thing is for sure, Season 2 will happen.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Who else has finished the first 8 episodes? I should have known, but I didn't find out till around episode 6 that there would be 16 episodes. How long are they gonna make us wait?

I like TaeO as a character, I think he's sweet and loveable, albeit immature and naive.

That said, I'm all in on the Do Hyun / Song Yi ship. I find them super adorable together.

But once I found out there would be 8 more episodes, and once I saw TaeO go and buy those heels and purse for Song Yi, I just had this "uh oh" feeling that TaeO and Song Yi will be together by the end of the series. But I guess we shall wait and see! Only way I'd be on board with that at this point is if Do Hyun does something awful which I don't see happening cuz he's such a sweetheart of a character. 

My least favorite character, easy, that beyotch (pardon my language but it's true) Se Hyun. She's insensitive with her words, all about herself, totally taking advantage of TaeO's kindness, not to mention she's two timing him. Erghh someone can push her off a cliff I won't mind. Oops did I say that. 

Lastly I love Ga Rin and Hoon but I wish them to give GaRin some more character development, rather than just having her be Hoon's fangirl. So hopefully that happens in the next 8 eps. Also please let Hoon get a lead role in a musical! He has such awesome stage presence and I love his facial expressions and positivity. 

I'm very curious how the next 8 eps will play out esp in terms of any time jumps. They are all still so young so I wouldn't be surprised if they throw in one or more than one jumps. Anyhow, let's wait and see! Hopefully not waiting too long hehe.

• Like 2

@turtlegirl

Done all 8 eps. I also fans of Dohyeun × Songyi. They're so sweet together. Tell me where to find that boyfriend like DH :lol:

The ship seems sailing for now, but TO & SY childhood friendship & affection is quite deep. They also at times on denial about their feelings. So i really not sure about the ending.

If they make TO & SY endgame, it also will not sounds fair to DH. Well DH weakness is only he dont have much time. In this case, being poor is indeed a disadvantage. And another obstacle i can see is SY not very honest with DH and not depend on him so much. 

Actually i think SH not too bad for TO, she seems trully like TO in my eyes. Though she got a lot of bad habit & quite manipulative. Shes pretty family oriented it seems. But TO just didnt really love her. His heart clearly always set for SY. And both hate & petty jealous with their respective partner... so....

Ok when.... the S2.. i need a closure!

Spoiler

• Like 2

Jung Chaeyeon Talks About Working With B1A4’s Jinyoung And Ji Soo

Jung Chaeyeon Talks About Working With B1A4’s Jinyoung And Ji Soo

DIA’s Jung Chaeyeon shared some behind-the-scenes stories from filming the upcoming Netflix drama “My First First Love.”

On April 12, a press conference for “My First First Love” took place at Conrad Hotel in Seoul, with Ji Soo, Jung Chaeyeon, B1A4’s Jinyoung, Choi Ri, Kang Tae Oh, and director Oh Jin Seok in attendance.

“My First First Love” is a romantic coming-of-age drama about love, friendships, and the dreams of five college students. Jung Chaeyeon took on the role of Han Song Yi who has a hard time choosing between her boyfriend Seo Do Hyun (Jinyoung) and her childhood friend Yoon Tae Oh (Ji Soo).

When asked about acting with her co-stars, Jung Chaeyeon said, “[Ji Soo and I] appear as friends who have known each other for almost 20 years. I worried that we would actually have to be close in real life in order for [the friendship] to naturally show [in the drama]. Thankfully, [Ji Soo] approached me first and even bickered with me [like friends] on set. We were able to become closer with each other very quickly.”

Regarding Jinyoung, Jung Chaeyeon said, “Just like his character, [Jinyoung] was very sweet to me in real life too. I didn’t have a hard time [filming with Jinyoung].”

Jung Chaeyeon also talked about her most memorable scene from the drama. The DIA member said, “There is a scene where the five of us are traveling to Gangneung. We were able to talk a lot while moving together in a car. That was the most fun for me because it also brought us closer to each other.”

Jinyoung added, “I was sitting next to her and I could tell that she looked excited.”

“My First First Love” will be available on Netflix starting April 18. Check out a teaser here!

Source (1)

Top Photo Credit: Xportsnews

• Like 2

Hello everyone, hope you're doing good! I think there will be more time jump because I remember watching the 1st ep  when she gets a text message for her tuition to be paid it said -2015- I might be wrong though! It was a nice watch though and I hope we will have the 8 remaining episodes soon :) 

• Like 3