[Drama 2018] 12 Nights 열두밤

feelbora

On 10/7/2018 at 7:12 AM, ktcjdrama said:

Shin Hyun Soo is in a lead role....?? I wanna watch!!... but I have too many dramas already... How many episodes will this drama have? I wonder if and where I can find it online because I've never heard of it or seen it until today...

I'll be glad to tell you where I found that long promo--let me know if you want me to send you the info in a message.  I'm assuming that since the site I used has listed the promo as "episode 1" they will have the rest of the episodes as they are aired.

I'm already watching too many shows right now, too.  More than a dozen.  It's like death by drama!  But it's fun.  :D

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, thistle said:

I'll be glad to tell you where I found that long promo--let me know if you want me to send you the info in a message.  I'm assuming that since the site I used has listed the promo as "episode 1" they will have the rest of the episodes as they are aired.

I'm already watching too many shows right now, too.  More than a dozen.  It's like death by drama!  But it's fun.  :D

Do let me know. I've tried searching for it but can't find it anywhere...  via PM is fine. Thanks!:)

has been a while since i last posted in soompi

but this drama gives me life and urges me to come back to soompi

always excited with seungyeon's drama but this one actually gives the special feel

getting excited and anxious for tomorrow's 1st real ep hahaha

btw

hi *waves*

apparently they have press conference for 12 nights today

just saw some pics from hammie's insta

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/10/seungyeon-talks-about-acting-opposite-shin-hyun-soo-for-the-past-3-years

Seungyeon talks about acting opposite Shin Hyun Soo for the past 3 years

KARA,Seungyeon

Former KARA member Seungyeon talked about acting opposite Shin Hyun Soo for the past 3 years.

Seungyeon and Shin Hyun Soo both starred in 'Age of Youth', and viewers will see both of the actors once again on Channel A's upcoming mini series 'Twelfth Night'. Seungyeon expressed, "I end up spending every summer with Shin Hyun Soo. It's really interesting. After meeting for the third time for 'Twelfth Night', it feels different every time. This time, we even have a love line."

She continued, "We've spent our summers together for the third year in a row, and now we're spending time together in fall and wearing padded jackets too. I think it's an interesting destiny. I'm having a good time filming because of multiple connections."

Shin Hyun Soo also said, "It was easier to approach her because we've already worked together. It was an actor I knew. I knew details about her, so it was easy to catch things quickly during the production."

'Twelfth Night' tells the story of a couple's romantic getaway. It's scheduled to premiere on October 12 at 11PM KST. 

watched the before the night preview aka ep 0 of this drama

kinda like how they all talked about the drama and explain about the drama

but what gets me excited is the character of hyunso aka cha hyun oh

he's kinda like my ideal guy

the kind of a person who isnt shy to show you how he felt and think and goes for it

from the preview it is kinda obvious that he would the chasing one while seungyeon or yoo kyung would be the bewildered one

hahaha

my fav scene from the preview definitely when yoo kyung was with her friend crossing a road and stumbles with hyun oh on the opposite side

while yoo kyung was all wide eyed and surprised seeing him

he was all smile and joyed to see her

too cute

if i have the time i will try to make gif of that scene

hahaha

just finished watching the first ep

what an ending!!!

seriously

the whole time i was like this is cool and mellow drama

i enjoy it a lot and i didnt even skip any of it which is seriously rare for me

and then the ending

i was like what?

talk about fate

cant wait for the next ep

btw i know that this is 12 eps drama

but does anyone know how many eps will be aired every week?

is it just on friday only or twice a week?

if its like just once a week

i would be so dead waiting for the next ep huhuhu

21 minutes ago, chubby^green^ said:

but does anyone know how many eps will be aired every week?

is it just on friday only or twice a week?

According to MyDramaList, it's Fridays only.  The show will air from Oct 12, 2018 to Dec 28, 2018. 

Although I've been hesitant to add another drama to my very full watching list, this show sounded like something very worth watching.  I'll be watching the first episode today, so I'm glad to hear you say that it's so good!  

@thistle, I started this show a little after midnight this morning and I watched about 20 minutes and it felt somewhat like a slice of life. I’ll start again this morning to watch it. Hopefully things pick up after the part I saw. The male lead already appeared in the part I watched but the OTP didn’t meet yet.

Thanks, @celebrianna!    I like the recommendation.  And I'm looking forward to watching after I get some Real Life Stuff accomplished.  I really, really shouldn't add another show to my list because I am watching way too many currently airing shows but there's just so much good stuff right now.  :sweatingbullets:  

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] 12 Nights 열두밤 - Fridays @ 23:00 KST

@thistle, there’s also the option of watching them after a while. Like I binged watched all 12 episodes of Terius yesterday because I was off from work yesterday. After finishing chores I just started catching up to shows and starting new ones with less than four episodes. I think the easiest way to manage them is to watch one or two episodes after coming home at night during the work week. Then again, my time is my own once I get home. ;) At least this show is one episode per week. 

@chubby^green^‘s information above has certainly piqued my interest to continue today. It sounds like things started to pick up.

42 minutes ago, thistle said:

According to MyDramaList, it's Fridays only.  The show will air from Oct 12, 2018 to Dec 28, 2018. 

Although I've been hesitant to add another drama to my very full watching list, this show sounded like something very worth watching.  I'll be watching the first episode today, so I'm glad to hear you say that it's so good!  

ah so i have to wait a whole one week just to see what happen next after the ending

sighs...

but the waiting would definitely be well worthy for me at least

thanks for the info

just noticed that i\this one will go well into dec

which is perfectly timed for my next drama 'empress of dignity'

talk about fate

hahaha

thankfully i didn't commit myself with too much drama

other than this i only watch the guest and also occasionally updating myself with love to the end

hahaha

so glad that this drama happened

i seriously adore the whole calm vibe of this drama

it tugged your heartstring with that sense of familiarity

and evoke you know the feeling that we all would probably felt at some point in our life like wanting to run away from reality, feeling dejected, despondent and sorts

it's good to have drama that totally you can relate

^_^

i am looking forward to see how much they grow and developed their self in this drama

as this drama takes them from the age of 25 up to the age of 33

which is quite interesting...

well see you guys next week

hahaha

6 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@chubby^green^‘s information above has certainly piqued my interest to continue today. It sounds like things started to pick up.

hahaha oh my...

hopefully i didn't exaggerate it too much because of my excitement for the drama

and

i hope you wont be dissapointed and enjoyed it like i do

i truly like the flow of this drama and how human it is

and since i am the type who enjoys the subtlety of things in drama and this one delivers it in a bundle

i just cant contain myself while watching it

hahaha

12 minutes ago, chubby^green^ said:

hahaha oh my...

hopefully i didn't exaggerate it too much because of my excitement for the drama

and

i truly like the flow of this drama and how human it is

and since i am the type who enjoys the subtlety of things in drama and this one delivers it in a bundle

i just cant contain myself while watching it

hahaha

I think I should be interested because I’m really here for the OTP.

What I didn’t really like were the interactions with the New Yorkers. While her roommate and the restaurant supervisor felt more natural to me, the business people who portray New Yorkers felt jarring. I tend to find that including Western foreigners in drama takes me out of the drama. I don’t know if it’s the culture clash that makes me feel this way. Like the conversation on the phone with that terrible person telling the female lead that she has no talent felt so dramatic unlike the calm feel of the drama. I’m glad that was quickly over with. 

8 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

What I didn’t really like were the interactions with the New Yorkers. While her roommate and the restaurant supervisor felt more natural to me, the business people who portray New Yorkers felt jarring. I tend to find that including Western foreigners in drama takes me out of the drama. I don’t know if it’s the culture clash that makes me feel this way.

Oh my, not looking forward to that part!  It is so disappointing when foreigners are made to look foolish (no matter which foreigner, no matter what country the drama is from).  In US shows, it makes me really sad when Southerners are portrayed as stupid and mean because I know for a fact that this is not true.  I've noticed that New Yorkers have tended to get a bad rap, too, as being rude; and that's not fair.  Stereotyping is lazy and not cool.

33 minutes ago, chubby^green^ said:

and

It's okay to give a good review.  Don't worry.  The promos just confirm what you're saying.  I'm looking forward to watching.

Archived