[Drama 2018] 12 Nights 열두밤

feelbora

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my goodness!  I sincerely hope for his recovery.

Since he had to have surgery, this means that his lung had to be repaired and re-inflated.  Hopefully only one lung is involved and not both.  Post-surgical recovery time for pneumothorax will depend upon the severity of the case and whether it was traumatic (like a blunt force injury) or spontaneous (usually attributable to factors like smoking but is also often hereditary in Asian males with a very slender body type).  In any case, he's probably going to be in recovery for a month or more.

i thought filming for 12 nights was all done

my bad...

hopefully  he can fully rest and recover and not worry about much

i dont think (or at least hope) that viewers would mind if the drama get delayed a while for his recovery

though i dont think it would be affected much since they have been filming for six months prior (approx...)

hopefully they have enough ep to recoup for the delayment

for now i am waiting for ep 2

i have learnt my lesson not to be too rushed to watch the ep once the notification of it being fully sub

hahaha

just wait a lil longer then the sub would be better and quality is ten times greater

^__^

see you all later to discuss and hopefully mostly gushed about ep 2

:)

Yes, I don't mind waiting too... just like the drama being in a laid-back relaxed tone, I don't feel that urgent rush to watching it, but instead I will wait patiently to enjoy and savor it. I'd rather he rest and get fully recovered, so he can still carry on acting for a long time to come.

47 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I'd rather he rest and get fully recovered, so he can still carry on acting for a long time to come.

I hope that as well.  However, if it is spontaneous tension pneumothorax, he will have to be on guard in the future because it can happen again.  Some sufferers have to be cautious to avoid even breathing too deeply.  Scary ailment.

^

wah that is scary

hopefully he wont suffer this again

anyway

what is with this story?

the first 5 minutes and i already gushing and getting excited

testing fate indeed

hahaha

i would love to watch it all the way

but unfortunately i have a 4 hours drive to go back home in a few minutes

i took a sneak peek at ep 2 first because i cant help myself

hopefully later when i got home

well rested on my lovely bed in my comfy pjs with munchies (yes i do eat on my bed, guilty as charge)

i cant watch the whole ep without any interruption so that i can gush, squealed and getting giddy freely 

hahaha

but seriously i adore the first 5 minutes of this ep

hahaha

anyway once shin hyunsoo rest well and hopefully you will get better soon

^__^

6 hours ago, chubby^green^ said:

hopefully later when i got home

well rested on my lovely bed in my comfy pjs with munchies (yes i do eat on my bed, guilty as charge)

That is the best way to watch!  I used to do that, too, but now I have two kittens who won't let me eat in peace anywhere so eating on the bed would be a disaster.  But it's nice to watch even without munchies and with a kitten curled up in my lap.  Sometimes I play bird videos on YouTube for them so they can have a "fun watch" too.

Hope your drive is a safe one!  

I'm looking forward to watching episode 2.  The subs weren't up yet last night when I was online.  I wonder how many episodes will air before they are halted due to our ML's illness.

9 hours ago, thistle said:

That is the best way to watch!  I used to do that, too, but now I have two kittens who won't let me eat in peace anywhere so eating on the bed would be a disaster.  But it's nice to watch even without munchies and with a kitten curled up in my lap.  Sometimes I play bird videos on YouTube for them so they can have a "fun watch" too.

I'm looking forward to watching episode 2.  The subs weren't up yet last night when I was online.  I wonder how many episodes will air before they are halted due to our ML's illness.

Episode 2 was aired, it's on viki:

https://www.viki.com/videos/1138838v-twelve-nights-episode-2

wow second ep...

it's cute and fun and it honestly it not only divulge more on the two leads relationship but also on owner's story and also his assistant story

which is nice

though the camera shop owner is still quite mysterious for now but she has more scene for the 2nd ep

i adore the ending for the second ep as well

this drama seems to be good at making interesting ending

hahaha

anyway i really really enjoyed this ep as well,

still has that gentle soft breeze atmosphere from the first ep, though the wind is getting a lil bit harder for 2nd ep

and the whirlwind intensifies at the last scene, isnt it?

i also adore it since they didnt make it too much on the fate encounter premises for this ep

it still there, but also even if they didnt meet one another while out doing things on their own, the thoughts of one another is still there

and also it created a more impactful idea of fate and destiny

as much as i take pleasure of their fateful meeting, them doing things on their own is good as well

^__^

i wanna talk more about some scenes which is impactful for me

but that is for later after everyone here is done watching it

since i dont want to put it on spoiler

hahaha

for now i am looking forward for ep 3

but knowing that storm is coming on the next ep and it will be the last night together for them for this first encounter is a lil ominous for me

the heartache will be there, from the preview

but it also will set up promises for their next encounter and their future nights together again

:)

11 hours ago, thistle said:

oh kitties

i have kitties too though they are not allowed in my room since i have so many work stuffs here and they tend to knock everything off

hahaha

it took more than 5 hours at the end since we were like just cruising the road

but i have arrived safely

hopefully none will be halted since they have done most of the filming prior to broadcast that they can afford missing few days of not filming and still have all the eps aired as scheduled

15 hours ago, chubby^green^ said:

oh kitties

i have kitties too though they are not allowed in my room since i have so many work stuffs here and they tend to knock everything off

hahaha

it took more than 5 hours at the end since we were like just cruising the road

but i have arrived safely

hopefully none will be halted since they have done most of the filming prior to broadcast that they can afford missing few days of not filming and still have all the eps aired as scheduled

My kittens are never allowed in my home office because I fear for everything on my desk!  They are so naughty.  But I love it when the kittens like to watch dramas with me.  They are so warm and cuddly when they are sleeping.....not like when they are wrecking my house!

Glad you got back okay.  Having a road cruise can be fun sometimes.  

I haven't had a chance to watch episode 2 yet because I've been binge watching other shows to catch up on stuff I've missed.  I'm saving this one for later because I know I'll enjoy it.  

And I also really hope that we won't miss episodes.  Wishing for speedy healing for SHS--that is not just because we want him back acting but mainly because he needs to be well to live a good life.

^

my room is also my home office hence why they are not allowed to go there

before they used to sleep with me, invading every inch of my bed, till i have no place to actually sleep

hahaha

but since a corner of that room has been converted into my working area, they are banned 

though i do let them in once a while, just so they can thrash the place for fun

:D

i managed to watch ep 2 just one time because of my crazy work schedule

hopefully i can watch it later again to savor it 

and the preview for ep 3 makes me excited

though i am kinda scared too

it seems that the two of them spend their last night together and enjoying it

though their first parting may not be smooth and they might left with bitter feeling and maybe even disappointment mainly for hyunoh since he is the sincere type

not that i am saying yookyung is not

it seems that unlike hyunoh who is certain and sure about where he is heading and the risks he is taking

yookyung is still scared and not willing to make the big jump just yet

i wonder, when they met again, what happened to them?

it makes me curious and sorta makes me think up some theories of what might happen

though that can be discussed afetr ep 3

^__^

if you guys have watched ep 2

do share which part that you like and enjoy the most

i know i have a few

hahaha

11 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Is she going back to her ex-boyfriend in episode 3? The preview kind of suggests that. :blink:

it does seem like that but for now it can still be anything since preview can be misleading :P

though i do think so or believe that she will go back to new york with eric for now since yookyung is the type that ties all loose end first before she embarks on something new

beside i still think that she unlike hyunoh is still lacking some confidence and bravery to do something big or breaking out from the mould that is confining her at the moment

it began to crack the first when she instead of going to nepal decided to stay back, though it kinda show how afraid she is (more like a coward) when she decided to go back to new york

but instead fate (of course) decided to intervene and find a way so that she could stay in korea for few extra days

meeting hyunoh and also the photoshop owner aside from her best friend encouraged her to be more brave and to be bolder

and i do believe if she spends time more with them, she will come out from her cocoon

though with eric coming back to get her, it does take her few steps back into her old self

she would most probably go back to new york with eric

but the crack is already there

and this is part of her re-finding herself and knowing her strong and independent she is actually

for me ep 3 will be like setting up the course of what would happen the next time they meet with each other again

and it also would illustrate or rather setting both of them on crossroad again

going back to their old lives or setting up a journey on a new path 

I watched episode 3 last night and really enjoyed it. The push and pull between our OTP is real.:lol: However, it’s alright. It looks like Hyun Oh will be called away next episode because it ended with him saying he has to leave. I guess they’ll have to make some difficult decisions but I really am hoping their separation won’t be long because the preview kind of shows that he’ll return looking for her.

Guest house owner did a DNA test but then some guy called him saying he’s the little boy’s father and he seem to believe the caller. He was just getting attached to the little boy too. Oh well, it would be funny if the DNA test actually turns out that the child is his son. 

Overall an enjoyable episode. A new character was added and I also liked his storyline with his two high school friends. The three were caught up in a love triangle but things seem to have been resolved even though I think a lie was told to resolve things.

wow the crack is moving even faster than i can even anticipated

hahaha

go yookyung!!!

bravo for her to tell that to eric and bravo for her to take the big step forward

just finished watching but unfortunately its 2 am here already so imma keep it short

the ending is still my fav and so is the beginning and the last 5 minutes of this ep hahaha

it seems so perfect and so beautiful

the new yookyung is no longer shackled by her insecurities and fear is so refreshing and lively while hyunoh is understandable seem to hit his first roadblock of his new path

^__^

i am enjoying all the new characters as well

what makes me excited is knowing that aside from yookyung and hyunoh, we will also grow up and change with the other characters while enjoying this drama as well

for example chae won who is now just merely a intern or a rookie, if she stays at work will we get to see the sunbae at work and so on

just like the young kid, seeing him growing up would surely indicate how his relationship with his (maybe) father changes along the year

hahaha

will try to talk about it again, i'm basically rambling now

hahaha

i am glad the storm that i thought would come in this ep didnt arrive

though from the preview (which totally misleading, but still didnt stop me to interpret it in my own wrong way :P

it seems that sometime fate also needed that time off and telling our characters to take it slow

what will happen in ep 4?

urgh i am so curious now

huhuhu

^

gosh i really this song

i really want to know the lyrics

it really suited the whole color of the drama

anyway

have you guys watched ep 3

the dance is just perfect isnt it?

hahaha

they look so perfect together

ah...

next friday i will be in a place where internet is just plain sad

sighs

will try my best though to watch this

wish me luck

^__^

and also hammie's update her insta with this

pretty sure it is for mag photoshoot or sumthing

but i was like thinking if they met again with this look

hyunoh will be done hahaha

innocent yookyung can be hawt as well if she wants too

:lol:

43778304_262773364423805_2384125114670120960_n.jpg

Good news:

Shin Hyun Soo Returns To Drama Set After Emergency Surgery

Shin Hyun Soo Returns To Drama Set After Emergency Surgery

Oct 31, 2018
by C. Hong (soompi)

Actor Shin Hyun Soo has returned to filming.

On October 31, a source from his agency, Will Entertainment, stated to TV Report, “Shin Hyun Soo was discharged from the hospital on October 21. He has gotten enough rest and will return to the drama set today.”

Shin Hyun Soo was admitted to the hospital on October 19 to get surgery for pneumothorax (collapsed lung). Because the doctors recommended a period of rest after the surgery, the actor took a break from filming his Channel A drama “12 Nights.”

Now it appears he has returned to the set of “12 Nights,” which tells the story of a blossoming romance between a man and a woman who keep bumping into each other in their travels abroad.

Archived