Writer

Hwang Sook Mi

Genre

Travel romance 

Episodes

Release period

October 5th - December 28th, 2018

Subject

“12 Nights” is a travel romance drama that tells the story of a man and a woman who spend 12 nights together during their three trips.

Production Information

“12 Nights” will be pre-produced for two months before airing in October.

Cast

Han Seung Yeon - Yoo Kyung

8989858101abbacf76e0d5cc0c067422b2715c11

Shin Hyun Soo - Hyun Oh

757744337b0da4a91b5e3f6a80b4b6a9d71c61ce

12nights.png

Kim Gyu Ri

Kim Bum Jin

Hwang Sohhee

Lee Gun Woo

Yi Yeeun

Hong Jin Ki

Jang Hyun Sung
Ye Soo Jung

Lee Ye Eun

Yoo Joon Hong

Hwang Je Won

Song Jin-a

Park Jin

Amy Aleha

(Source: Soompi)

Note:

Channel A's most famous dramas:
Bachelor's Vegetable Store (Ji Chang Wook and Wang Ji Hye)
Color of Woman (Yoon So Yi and Jae Hee)
Goodbye Dear Wife (Ryu Shi Won and Hong Soo Hyun)

Teasers

-Rules-

Please follow the FORUM RULES!

Do not send a request for Sub.

Anything not related to drama is considered spam.

Do not quote pictures.

Do not publish illegal flow links.

Please give credit when the credit reaches the valley

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/14/han-seung-yeon-shin-hyun-soo-meet-first-script-reading-new-romance-drama/

Han Seung Yeon And Shin Hyun Soo Meet For First Script Reading Of New Romance Drama

Han-Seung-Yeon-Shin-Hyun-Soo.jpg

The cast of Channel A’s new drama “12 Nights” (tentative title) met for their first script reading.

“12 Nights” is a travel romance drama that tells the story of a man and a woman who spend 12 nights together during their three trips. Han Seung Yeon and Shin Hyun Soo, who have co-starred in “Age of Youth,” are reuniting as the leads in the new drama.

The pictures released on June 14 show the directing producer (PD) Jung Heon Soo, writer Hwang Sook Mi, and the cast gathered for the script reading. Besides Han Seung Yeon and Shin Hyun Soo, the cast includes Jang Hyun Sung, Ye Soo Jung, Lee Ye Eun, Yoo Joon Hong, and Hwang Je Won.

12-Nights.jpg

The script reading is said to have been set in a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere with Han Seung Yeon and Shin Hyun Soo showing off great chemistry.

Han Seung Yeon, who plays the role of Yoo Kyung, was deeply immersed in her character while Shin Hyun Soo, playing the role of Hyun Oh, also pulled off his character with no problem. According to the production team, the high quality of the drama was easily predictable at the beginning stage with the addition of veteran actors such as Jang Hyun Sung and Ye Soo Jung.

Han-Seung-Yeon-Shin-Hyun-Soo1.jpg

PD Jung Hun Soo shared, “I’m devoting myself to the production with particular passion and affection.” He added, “I hope the love and the travel stories of ’12 Nights’ will provide comfort, however small, to your everyday lives.”

“12 Nights” will be pre-produced for two months before airing in September.

For the first time I tried to promote a drama.
I hope you can help me fix my mistakes.
Thank you for your understanding. :)

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] 12 Nights 열두밤 - Han Seung Yeon, Shin Hyun Soo - Premiere in September
  • 3 weeks later...

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/09/falling-in-love-in-twelve-nights-for-channel-a-drama/

Falling in love in Twelve Nights for Channel A drama

twelvenights-poster.jpg

I love a good youth romance, and upcoming Channel A drama Twelve Nightslooks like a thoughtful take on the genre that would fit right in with the fall season. This show first caught my interest because Channel A doesn’t often have original drama programming, and I want to see whether this latest entry will distinguish itself from the cable channel’s largely disappointing past offerings.

I love this mini-Age of Youth reunion going on in the cast: Han Seung-yeon(About Time) and Shin Hyun-soo (My Golden Life) star as our two leads who meet on three separate trips over the course of eight years and eventually fall in love. Han Seung-yeon plays a practical photographer from New York, while Shin Hyun-soo’s role is that of a dancer from Japan. As is all too common in dramaland, the two are complete opposites: She is a dedicated realist while he’s a romantic.

I’m not sure whether the two plan it this way, or if it’s due to Fate, but they run into each other in 2010, 2015, and 2018 while on holiday, and spend a total of twelve nights together across those three encounters. And of course, they fall in love in that limited time span. Right below the show’s title, the caption on the poster reads, “Plenty of time to fall in love.” The show gives me vague Before Sunrise-esque vibes, which is a great thing in my book.

Both the writer and director, Hwang Sook-mi and Jung Heon-soo respectively, are rookies with no credits to their names. Which could go either way in terms of quality, but I do appreciate Channel A giving new names an opportunity to prove their abilities.

Twelve Nights is set to premiere this coming October.

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] 12 Nights 열두밤 - Han Seung Yeon, Shin Hyun Soo - Fridays @ 23:00 KST

Shin Hyun Soo is in a lead role....?? I wanna watch!!... but I have too many dramas already... How many episodes will this drama have? I wonder if and where I can find it online because I've never heard of it or seen it until today...

Archived