Episodes: 56

Director:  

Broadcast Period: 2019

Novel: 听雪楼: 血薇 Listening Snow Tower: Blood Rose 

Cast:

Qin Jun Jie

Yuan Bing Yan

Synopsis:

A story that follows the master of Listening Snow Tower and the woman that he loves. He is a martial arts expert known to be a dragon among men and she is known as the blood demon's daughter. 
The Bai Yue Sect is a poison to mankind and the source of disaster in the pugilistic world. Bai Di, Xue Gu, and Xue Mo who are three of the most powerful martial arts experts in Wulin join hands with Xiao Shi Hui to defeat Bai Yue. Hua Lian, the sect leader of Bai Yue, makes use of a sacred bell to intrude Xue Mo's mind, thus forcing him to kill his wife with his own hands before taking his own life. 
Bai Di takes in Xue Mo's orphaned daughter Shu Jing Rong as his disciple. She grows up with her martial brothers Qin Lan, Qing Yu and Xue Gu's favored disciple Xiao Yi Qing who is the son of Xiao Shi Hui. When Jing Rong discovers that she is cursed with a fate that brings others misfortune, she becomes overwhelmed with guilt. Shu Jing Rong takes her father's Blood Rose Sword with her to join Listening Snow Tower. Together with the young master Xiao Yi Qing, they put up a fight against Bai Yue Sect. 
(Source: ChineseDrama.info)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Listening Snow Tower 听雪楼: 血薇  Raw Episodes

Listening Snow Tower 听雪楼: 血薇  Ebook

Listening Snow Tower 听雪楼: 血薇  Manhua

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l LavelyShai

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Listening Snow Tower 听雪楼: 血薇
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Ok I will take the first 8 episodes in few hour and will see it :D Another awaiting serie after I saw the preview few month ago. 

Are you all interesting too after some wuxia cdrama? I love wuxia :wub: so what do you think about this video? The ending by Mickey He...I think he was the one who sing for Gong/palace serie with Yang Mi...if I remember his voice....

CREDIT YT 

Enjoy China 

I like Crystal and Qin JinJue together..let's see about the chemistry.....Also, welcome back Jessica Hsuan, so long time I didn't saw you acting.:wub:

CAST DANCING TIME (cannot embed it hm) Please watch it and laugh :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vho4V1fBO7Q

credit YT 

DF东方靓妹

Ok I dw the first 10 episodes. It's 56 episodes and I didn't watch yet 

e8625e06bbad2ed2161c50453ac19780d2e1e782.jpg

credit bilibili.

I though I would have only 6-8 ep, but it's out 10 episodes 14 hour ago. But the quality is only 720p I will wait for the 1080p. 

Episode 01 to 10 is up already on YT 

credit YT

熱點劇場Hotspot!

the little girl...isn't the little girl from Princess Agents who was the child version from Chu Qiao?:w00t:

12 minutes ago, miaka fy said:

Ok I dw the first 10 episodes. It's 56 episodes and I didn't watch yet 

credit bilibili.

I though I would have only 6-8 ep, but it's out 10 episodes 14 hour ago. But the quality is only 720p I will wait for the 1080p. 

Episode 01 to 10 is up already on YT 

credit YT

熱點劇場Hotspot!

the little girl...isn't the little girl from Princess Agents who was the child version from Chu Qiao?:w00t:

Thank you for the info, especially that 10 episodes are already out on YT. I'm worried though that they will get taken down soon if they were not uploaded by the production or broadcast company :(. I already saw ep 1 at a glance, and I'm liking it! Cinematography looks great, decent choreography -- I hope we'll see more of the latter as episodes go. And please, please, be very VERY restricted with the slow-mos. HSDS suffered from it in the first few episodes, although thankfully they made it up later. 

I don't remember about the little girl being in Princess Agents, but I understand she's from Yang Mi studio. I was thrilled to see Lu Fangsheng (Crystal Yuan's character's dad), 

Spoiler

but he died on the first episode :tears:... so I guess he only has a cameo role? Unless they will insert flashbacks to the past. 

On 5/6/2019 at 12:24 PM, miaka fy said:

I like Crystal and Qin JinJue together..let's see about the chemistry....

Me too, at least based on the trailer. I wasn't sure about Crystal when I read about this drama for the first time, because I hated her character in Mystic 9. But Ever Night changed my perspective - I may not be Mo Shanshan's fan, but the girl can act! 

24 minutes ago, caranita said:

Thank you for the info, especially that 10 episodes are already out on YT. I'm worried though that they will get taken down soon if they were not uploaded by the production or broadcast company :(. I already saw ep 1 at a glance, and I'm liking it! Cinematography looks great, decent choreography -- I hope we'll see more of the latter as episodes go. And please, please, be very VERY restricted with the slow-mos. HSDS suffered from it in the first few episodes, although thankfully they made it up later. 

I don't remember about the little girl being in Princess Agents, but I understand she's from Yang Mi studio. I was thrilled to see Lu Fangsheng (Crystal Yuan's character's dad),

Me too, at least based on the trailer. I wasn't sure about Crystal when I read about this drama for the first time, because I hated her character in Mystic 9. But Ever Night changed my perspective - I may not be Mo Shanshan's fan, but the girl can act! 

You welcome :wub: 

Hm, seem it's will start to take down soon in YT. Some episode seem disappear already :sweatingbullets: Anyway if you want i, I can send to you. I took from bt but sadly the version I got was 720p. So when I will find 1080p I will take again. 

Oh you talking about the few episode in the begining from Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre 2019 about the slow motion? I was confuse also when I watch it. Imagine Jin Yong if he know his novel wuxia was in slow motion, he cannot rest in peace. Still I did like a lot this remake version. Well done and really great to watch it. :wub:

I was soso with Crystal from Ever Night. I was team Sang Sang from the novel to the cdrama version. When she appear, I was like 'not touch Ning Que, he was receive to Sang Sang. Mo Shang Shang was annoying, more in the drama version than novel. But true Crystal can act!!!

After, I watch the whole serie ''Royal Highness'' and was impress by her acting. Sadly this serie is another underated because the scandal from Jiang Jinfu. I did like a lot the serie.  

ede2990ee7.jpg

credit uploader.

3c22ea07819b14f66d75e377fda52980a43922da.jpg

have already a OL version game, please check it :) 

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av15662022/

credit bilibili 

Ok... I need someone to spoil me about something... lols....does this story have a sad ending? I mean I'm fine with sad ending as long as the story is worth it.. hehe.. I'm just curious about it...

14 hours ago, lynne22 said:

Ok... I need someone to spoil me about something... lols....does this story have a sad ending? I mean I'm fine with sad ending as long as the story is worth it.. hehe.. I'm just curious about it...

Never read the book, so unfortunately I won't be able to spoil the ending :))).. but Cdramas are also notorious for changing novel plots in their drama adaptations :D .

Anyway, for backup since YT videos are often taken down, here's another source http://cn.lovetvshow.info/2019/05/cn190506-list.html

I haven't checked maplestage, though. 

I'm just hoping this will be picked by Viki, or be fansubbed. But it doesn't seem to create enough buzz at the moment that people are rushing to sub it. Too bad, since the first episode is very intense and intriguing!

Just back home after work :ph34r: and really tired -_- 

@lynne22 hm I didn't read the novel :sweatingbullets: but the whole novel is here http://www.luoxia.com/tingxuelou/

0662366b899a4243b1b0928451380dd9.jpeg

credit SOHO.

After few click on there...seem it's a tragic sad love. Well, the way they done is look alike Bloody Romance already..I mean the feel..

Anyway, I would still watch it because it's a wuxia. :wub: Still prepare for some tissue....and maybe the production will change the ending, we never know.

@caranita :wub: well I can upload it too if you want and you just need to dw it. All series I watch, I dw it just because I don't want streaming. Viki will take if they have a lot request. Same like ''The Legends', when people request...they will take in consideration .

I know the picture was already upload here but this is a high pixel. For any background for computer :wub:

66268325c1b04ee18b08a246f375f9cf.jpeg

credit Uploader

8605-htacqwu8628629.jpg

credit Sina

7c5b-htacqwu8629182.jpg

Credit Sina. 

credit uploader

this serie is airing serie now, can we change the title for this tread :wub:

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Listening Snow Tower 听雪楼: 血薇

Watched up to Ep. 8. Nice scenery. Gorgeous colours - white, red, in a green bamboo forest. Very prettily shot.

Likeable characters - Qing Yu and Xiao Tai are so cute. Hope they have a happy ending.

Fight scenes can be better - poor editing in some sequences. But I  love the way Xiao Yi Qing’s sword flies around like a boomerang haha.

Overall, this drama has caught my interest. Will continue watching it. Hope to have more viewers so we can share our thoughts. 

I wanted to give this a try, but seeing this article, I stopped.

Listening Snow Tower Director Responds To Criticisms

Poster+Ting+Xue+Lou+1.jpg

Listening Snow Tower 听雪楼 starring Qin Junjie and Yuan Bingyan has started airing on Tencent this week. Based on a novel by Cang Yue, it has colorful visuals and action sequences befitting a wuxia series, yet there are people who are unhappy with it.

Fans of the novel have called out the drama for being inconsistent as it had big discrepancies to the original chapters of the book.  Furthermore, many had a bone to pick with Yuan Bingyan's character Shu Jingrong as the weakest link. The book version of her is strong and powerful so it was quite noticeable when they made her out to be less so.

For more read from the link below:

Ep 9. Ah Jing vs Hua Lian. The spirit demonstrated by the teen Ah Jing returned for a brief appearance and the character showed her mettle, albeit ever so briefly. 

The highlight though, was the battle between Hua Lian+Lieutenant+assorted minions and White Emperor. Even at half power or strength or whatever, White was good. Dude lived up to his name. 

Ok, on to Ep 10.

Thank you for the info, especially that 10 episodes are already out on YT. I'm worried though that they will get taken down soon if they were not uploaded by the production or broadcast company :(. 

@caranita That is an official YT channel. Until the video rights get sold for where you are located, you should be able to watch on YT.

Archived