[Drama 2018] When Time Stops, 시간이 멈추는 그 때

0ly40

OMG A YUMMY KISS AND SOMETHING WE ALL EXPECTED.. So the reapper is the other boy fatherand his son recognized him..

The upcoming episodes are going to be good..                            

Related image

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I love this drama...

I like how the love between JW and SA developed in a quiet and slow way.

They always make me laugh.

The perfect kiss. :wub:

@rocher22  I'm blown away that Basement was a reaper and he took the soul of the present reaper.. Also did you get a load of the art dealer also dress like GOD.. @bebebisous33  I need your input on all of this.. Right now I can only speculate on things but somehow All these characters are connecting in one way or another.. Looks like all will be leading back to basement..

Is basement redeeming some kind of past debts that he's forgotten about because his memory has been wipe clean..:unsure: 

@sava2sava Yes, JW was a grim reaper and he was the one who caught IS's father. But if so, this means that JW had as a human a special ability before becoming a grim reaper and used it which caused his loved one to get hurt. He got caught too, nevertheless as a grim reaper he couldn't really forget his love for "KSA". As we can see, IS's father became himself a grim reaper because he used his ability. So all the grim reapers were people with special abilities... some of them were put into a bottle and the others became grim reapers. The tea makes them forget their past and identity. However, since God called the old man "sunbaenim", we have to assume two things:

- the man in white suit is not god, as he had a superior.

- the old man quit his job disappointed and wanted to make things right.

@sava2sava @celebrianna edit: Notice the parallelisms between KSA and IS:

1. Both became the victims of a greedy uncle.
  2. Both lost their mother at a young age.
  3. Both lost their father too under terrible circumstances.
  4. Both resented their father before their death.
  5. Both made a mistake in their childhood. KSA was quite mean to IS and IS didn't listen to his father. 

This makes me believe that it was as if history was repeating itself.

@bebebisous33, Omo, you’re right. Their experiences were pretty much the same. Now that there are only two episodes left, I wonder what will become of IS, his father, KSA and JW. Hopefully they’ll explain why KSA can enter JW’s time...like if it’s because of their connection in the past and also more about the antique dealer’s goal especially since it seems to conflict with the goal of the man in white. 

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

@bebebisous33, Omo, you’re right. Their experiences were pretty much the same. Now that there are only two episodes left, I wonder what will become of IS, his father, KSA and JW. Hopefully they’ll explain why KSA can enter JW’s time...like if it’s because of their connection in the past and also more about the antique dealer’s goal especially since it seems to conflict with the goal of the man in white. 

Thanks a lot. In my opinion, JW must have done a wrongdoing in the past which caused his love to die. KSA is his love hence she is able to influence him. He noticed her as his ability had no impact on her but in reality, the moment he met KSA, he started changing. While in the past he just used his ability to steal things (that were not in the right hands), he never used it in order to save people. With KSA by his side, he is now using his "power"to save people, to change their life... make so that this persons can move on. Stopping the time had like a reboot effect: they were able to escape that "frozen time" (their suffering due to the past) and see life in a different perspective. IS was not different from the other: he was also stuck in the past, since he was the only one who could remember his father. I would even add that the old man (the former "god") is not different from IS and the other tenants. He is also caught in the past therefore he is trying to use JW's ability with his knowledge to change the fates of the different persons living in that house.  

Since KSA is the owner of the bracelet (Silla), maybe their love story is a tragic one that goes back to Silla. However, JW could never change the outcome. Even as a grim reaper, JW would even feel the same pain when he is close to the bracelet. His suffering was intense and vivid. 

The bracelet connects JW and SA in a romantic way, but

I like that IS is connected with them too. 

The restroom scene was cool too.

I like how all three of them were running away from MW, and 

how IS managed to take them to a safe place. :) 

Wow wow wow!!! So SA was the one who was able to stop time in the past!!

But I am a bit confused, how did JW get her ability? Also, I noticed that with all of the souls that are collected, they disappear into a black smoke. When past SA was taken away, she disappeared into light...is there a significance to this?

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2018] When Time Stops, 시간이 멈추는 그 때

Watching 11 with subs. I think I would rather watch everything that the dude in white says without subs though, because everything he says is irritating.  I have to remind myself that in this story, this god that they claim themselves to be are little "g" gods, like the gods in greek Mythology.  Certainly they have nothing to do with the one and only God, my God. I want to go through all the subtitles in Viki and replace every capital "G" with little "g"s.

Basically most of these stories are like this including the beloved Goblin a great and lonely god. So I think if people watch it in the frame of mind comparable to greek Mythology,  they may be able to get through it. 

On 11/30/2018 at 2:36 AM, vangsweetie637 said:

I loved this drama! I even teared up on a few scenes and love the OST especially the one sung by our KHJ 

but I am not fond of the ending :crazy::confounded:

Well, I like the drama with this ending, even if we don't get any kiss, especially after the kiss we saw earlier. The kiss in the episode 11 was terrible. But I suspect that this might have to do with the scandal from the main lead.

21 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Well, I like the drama with this ending, even if we don't get any kiss, especially after the kiss we saw earlier. The kiss in the episode 11 was terrible. But I suspect that this might have to do with the scandal from the main lead.

I'm sorry I dont get it, what does the scandal of the main lead has has got anything  to do with directorial & filming of a drama scene? Afterall isnt the director & production people are those who are responsible for making a scene looks good. If a kiss scene looks terrible on screen the director can always tell them to reshoot the scene again, cudnt he, since he has the power? But as what it is, I supposed it was the way it was for a reason. Sorry if I sounded defensive but it really annoys me that everyone keeps dragging on "the scandal" everytime for whatever related to the poor guy *rolleyes*  he was clear of all charges didnt he? Pls stop doing it

7 minutes ago, lxands said:

I'm sorry I dont get it, what does the scandal of the main lead has has got anything  to do with directorial & filming of a drama scene? Afterall isnt the director & production people who those who are responsible for making a scene looks good. If a kiss scene looks terrible on screen shudnt the director has the piwer to tell them to reshoot the scene again? But as what it is, I supposed it was the way it was for a reason. Sorry if I sounded defensive but it really annoys me that everyone keeps dragging on "the scandal" everytime for whatever related to the poor guy *rolleyes*  he was clear of all charges didnt he? Pls stop doing it

Don't get me wrong but I have nothing against the actor. Fact is that the actor was in the center of the media and his popularity dropped. I felt that the director tried to avoid kisses, especially with the only one we got. He immediately changed the perspective. It felt awkward and revealed the lack of passion.    

8 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Don't get me wrong but I have nothing against the actor. Fact is that the actor was in the center of the media and his popularity dropped. I felt that the director tried to avoid kisses, especially with the only one we got. He immediately changed the perspective. It felt awkward and revealed the lack of passion.    

Yes for whatever it is, pls  just dont drag the scandal anymore. Pls just let him moves on especially when we know now for sure he was the victim...

A drama is just a drama...the success & failure of the drama falls on the whole production team, not just one person

Archived