Lee Wan 이완

shinhwaholic

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest evelyn168

Did anyone watch Position's MV which Lee Wan and Han Hye Joo (the girl from NN5) starred in??? I watched it from Bestiz and it was really good... I cried too... I just found it in someone's clubbox... Here's the link:

Position MV

Credits: creidesca's clubbox

• 2 weeks later...

He's so cute!!! I found him in Snow White and like him suddenly. Now I'm watching LG2TB, I really crazy him.

Now eng soft sub ep.09 releases on d-addict.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hyunjae_veyveh

im also a fan of the gorgeous lil bro of kim tae hee, though i havent seen any of his dramas. im planning to buy lets go to the beach. please convince me. :lol: i just want to know more about it.. thanks. by the way.. sharing few photos

crenciaannyeong.jpg

KHS4.jpg

KHS23.jpg

with his sister:

kimsibssweeet.jpg

^ oooh my oppa lee wan...bwaaaahhh...2 more epis of let's go to the beach n i don't want it to end..bwaaah hotta hotta lee wan in that series makes my heart melt...he's so adorable hihihi...u should buy it for the love of lee wan hehehe but i think it's worth the watch...but i loved him the most in snow white/taste sweet love..gosh makes me wanna rewatch that series again!

Guest bishie_bashie

I've only watched Snow white.. Love him in that show. Why? Dont know. Hehe.

Is lets go to the beach nice? Thought of buying it.

I agree with some of you, why arn't they bringing him up to stardom? I wonder...

• 4 weeks later...

I've only watched Snow white.. Love him in that show. Why? Dont know. Hehe.

Is lets go to the beach nice? Thought of buying it.

I agree with some of you, why arn't they bringing him up to stardom? I wonder...

Let's Go To The Beach is nice! and it's only 14 episodes, easy to finish :)

Lee Wan is fitter in this drama, always showing off his well-built physique... deliciously goodlooking :P

Guest szesze

i watched him in Snow White first... and i fell in love with him... then i watched STH... awesome drama btw.. hes extremely cute and HOT!!

Guest hyunjae_veyveh

anyone has seen the position mv feat lee wan? i saw it but didn't quite get it. please enlighten me, anyone. thanks!

anyone has seen the position mv feat lee wan? i saw it but didn't quite get it. please enlighten me, anyone. thanks!

no haven't seen it yet, only saw one MV which he's in at the last part but tht MV features his sister, KTH mostly....

where can i see the MV u're referring to?

was is the video with the girl in it..n it seems like she's working in a bar or something..and the ending was kind of sad?

Guest chika_shia

lee wan is hot! When i first saw him in STH, i was like "he's kinda cute", but i didn't really like him. (Maybe it was the zebra stripped pants) Then i saw him in Taste of Sweet Love and i was head ove heels in love with him for months. I still like him. I really want to see Let's go to the beach and his new drama that's going to come out soon. God, he's so hot!

Archived