[OFFICIAL] Seo Kang Joon ❤️ Gong Seung Yeon [ Are you Human -너도 인간이니 ]

soompihelpdesk

Ok so today was announced that AAA is going to be held on November 28. I have a feeling that they are going to attend, and when the voting starts be ready for non stop clicking ! ;)

Also It would be amazing if they were MCs at Mama awards in Thailand, because they are really popular there (kangjoon was last year at the Japan's one)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dramacf

MAMA 2018 is going to be held in Japan and AYH is going to be broadcast in Japan this coming November. So, I really hope GSY & SKJ gets to be presenters again so they can sort of promote the drama, too!

And in case you ladies haven't seen this fanvid yet... OMG! The way he looks at her and smiles at her...Then he's kind of a bit annoyed when LJH was talking to GSY in around 1:47..

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

It's beautiful drama, i finished watching them last year. Glad they win award at end of last year. Welcome here @Heart_note... the pair notable for their matchy beautiful eyes :wub:

What do you think of them? 

They really match each other!!! Their face, personality and overall aura. SKJ is a bit formal and shy but a fun person and GSY has a very calm and cheerful personality so I don't doubt their chemistry on and off cam :wub: Also the way they look at each other is so gentle but sweet. I feel like they really enjoyed the company of each other.

• 8 months later...

Archived