Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

2 hours ago, tas82 said:

Oh I almost forgot. ... mmmwhhhhaa Daya getting her.... I can't wait to see her world come crashing down. Next  week is gonna be glorious.

I hope (not expecting) WDR leaves. Then as he's the oldest and WR is useless, plus Madame Park's  need for DR, dad will finally get fed up with Madame Airhead and serve her the divorce papers. Let be alone just her and useless DY. 

Then HJ tells her family were to go and her and Mr Kang sail off into the sunset to start their new family. DR and WDR can be their neighbours. They can babysit for each other :D

Is the review scene where she takes off her beauty mask and she has a hair roller the epic moment where she finds out?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

44 minutes ago, smhelen said:

Is the review scene where she takes off her beauty mask and she has a hair roller the epic moment where she finds out?

I hope so! :thumbsup:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, celebrianna said:

@angelangie, WDR is pretty much the same as all the lead men in Korean family or weekend drama. They all genuflect to the authority of their parents. One of my favorite family drama, Five Children, almost drove me up the wall with this kind of thing because the main guy was older and a widower with two children and he still had to get his mother’s approval to get married. :scream:  The female lead had to put up with a lot of crap, as usual, because of that although things got quieter after she finally married him. Still so many of these drama has the female lead dealing with unreasonable MIL like in All About Mom, Glorious Day, Marry Me Now, Gentle Men of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop, Ojakgyo Brothers, etc. 

So the only conclusion I can make is that perhaps that’s the way Korean society treat marriage. It’s also like their birth family is more important than their marriages.

i know........lols just frus i couldnt believe her and the way when she was talking to her....and not looking at her....as if she is beneath her really had me going....

i told my mom if i happen to be there and listen on...even though im an outsider....i will definitely go in and pour cold water over her....what right does she has to talk to someone like that? not to mention the situation wasnt the right one to begin with......pffff....

and then the 2 lil nosy nobody....who are they to begin with?

im glad that DoRan wasnt a doormat here and give them a piece of her mind.....besides maybe we should even thank them for that....as least they let her get out some of those frustrations that had been building up in her before she goes insane from it

• Like 2

6 hours ago, jechoi1 said:

But the thing about HJ... so, I don't blame Kang for not telling HJ at first.  If you'll recall, he's always pushed her away and tried to discourage him.  Later, he tried to tell her and she refused to listen.  She actually told him that she didn't want to hear it because whatever it is, she's on his side.  Kang should have insisted, especially since it's not like he was a petty thief, but my point is that they are both to blame.

Sorry to cut your post, but I really didn’t think about that way.  You opened my eyes on different views.  But I would like to point out, Kang did tell HJ, it just didn’t show in the drama.  Also, I understand that Kang didn’t tell HJ who he killed, and so the only thing Kang didn’t know was the fact that he accidentally killed her brother-in-law.  So I give him the credit for that, but if he knew their relationship wasn’t going to work out, he should’ve left her long time ago.  I mean what was soooo maddening was, and I couldn’t stand it at all, when HJ told her sister that Kang would be happy once he knows she has his kid, but he gave her totally different reaction than she had expected.  Also, she didn’t made the kid by herself, you already caused the crime, now be responsible for it.  I mean HJ is willing to give up everything for him, not to mention that she is having hard time, she can’t even eat.  

Now I do have to say, HJ is selfish as well. Just because she loves Kang that doesn’t mean her family should accept him too.  And her timing is so off on so many levels.  First she ask her sister to forgive Kang, then she asks her niece to call Kang, uncle.  In this area, I don’t like HJ did that to her family.  

• Like 4

I can’t get enough of watching the opening scene in 102 where Kang-sam was preaching the gospel to the Wangs. That glare he gave EY was killer!

As others have said before Mr. Wang has been wishy washy throughout this drama. The nerve of him acting like he didn’t know how EY treated DR.

Apparently, Halmoni’s father was the same way with her step mother and sister.

It’s up to WDR if he really wants to be with DR. He has to be willing and even start to cut ties with his parents to make them face reality. Once he starts to follow through with the threat, EY will come down off her high horse.

• Like 3

I too watched that over and over again. Especially when he screamed at them to get out.

They had tested a Mr Nice Guy's limit of patience.

Just found out that Na Hye Mi is married to Shinwa Eric.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Hmm is this site broke for anyone else?

no it not for us....check at the bottom....maybe changing the theme might help you?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rolisrntex said:

I can’t get enough of watching the opening scene in 102 where Kang-sam was preaching the gospel to the Wangs. That glare he gave EY was killer!

I know. right? I also have a theory that rich guy is going to punish the Wangs over the treatment of DR. I can hardly wait. 

2 hours ago, Jamie Hartford said:

HJ is selfish as well.

I find her annoying and not thoughtful. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, smhelen said:

I find her annoying and not thoughtful. 

I would like to kindly disagree you.  I don’t think HJ is annoying nor not thoughtful.  Maybe in the beginning that she might be annoying, but I have always thought she was a very caring person who doesn’t judge people by its book cover.  Her asking DY to thank Kang for what he gone thru was right thing, but not the part about the uncle.  You need to give credit to him regardless what he has done to your family.  But HJ is madly in love so the only thing she seeks is Kang and no one else, lol!  So that’s why this weeken, I hope Kang is the one that goes after HJ. 

• Like 3

@rolisrntex  yes that scene is definitely worth rewatching. It was an awesome reality check for the Wangs. Mr Wang with his selfish self. He knows these kids still love each other but they can't be together according to him, granny, Madame Airhead and most of society it seems. Yet he doesn't mind reminding DR of her lost love each time she has to deal with granny. She will always be reminded of him so when is she meant to get over him? Ah I see her feelings and mental health doesn't matter as long his precious mummy is ok. Selfish git.It was good he told DR of as well and that she was there to hear it all. Like come to your senses, these people hold you no where, you owe them nothing, you don't deserve that treatment. I got your back, step away, it'll be ok.

I too found HJ annoying at the start she literally forced her company on Mr Kang. However the moment he decided to accept and reciprocate her feelings he should have thought about what that meant with his criminal background in such a society and had firmed his heart to tell her as well as if by chance she sticks with him after knowing he would also stick by her no matter what and that would most likely mean moving somewhere where they can start anew where no-one knows them. He should have thought it all through BEFORE he showed her that he was interested too. But like I said it was like he was all caught up in cloud nine and forgot how harsh society can be.  HJ also seems to make frequent visits to la la land because she shouldn't be forcing him onto her family. She is completely disregarding their right to be upset and their right to not forgive him. Here she too is being delusional and selfish. Even now the truth is out I hope she doesn't do a see it as an I told you so moment because at that time they hard all right to feel how they did but obviously absolutely none whatsoever to treat them like richard simmons though, so she can hold them accountable for that but not for not accepting him into the family.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, tas82 said:

HJ also seems to make frequent visits to la la land because she shouldn't be forcing him onto her family. She is completely disregarding their right to be upset and their right to not forgive him. Here she too is being delusional and selfish. Even now the truth is out I hope she doesn't do a see it as an I told you so moment because at that time they hard all right to feel how they did but obviously absolutely none whatsoever to treat them like richard simmons though, so she can hold them accountable for that but not for not accepting him into the family.

I apologize that I cut your post, but it doesn't look like she will do the, "I told you so" moment because, for one, she didn't know that he was innocent herself and second, I don't think she that kind of person who would do that to somebody.  Also, third, it doesn't look like HJ went back to Kang because, in the preview, it shows he went to see her at the church, so I am assuming she didn't go and find him because she probably thinks that he is already gone.  

I sincerely hope that Kang is the one that will hold on to her before he loses her for sure. That's probably why went to the church to find her. He better not do what he did at the airport, leaving HJ there.  HJ better not give in after what he did to her, haha.  I am so happy that I get to finally see the happy HJ on Sunday, and I don't about you'll, but I hope the writer won't do the huge time jump because it just doesn't look that good.  I kind of want to see HJ's baby, haha!! They are going to have a beautiful baby, haha!!!  Please, writer, let HJ and Kang be together by the end of this Saturday, so Sunday I get to see a happy ending!!!! 

• Like 4

Any predictions on how this will end?  By my count, this will end this weekend and really, almost everything has been resolved.  Now, it's just about cleanup.  I mean, obviously, GR and his mom will forgive Kang and probably even ask for his forgiveness for their past behavior.  BTW, I've been impressed with GR's mom since last week.  This week I was afraid that she had reverted back to herself when I first saw her reaction to HJ's pregnancy.  But, I respected how she continued to treat Kang with formality and respect even after GR was out of danger.  I like how she went to see Kang before he left and gave her forgiveness.  She didn't have to, but she did.  You see the real difference when you contrast her to DY, who is still just a big, selfish brat.  I can even understand her feelings about HJ's pregnancy. As she pointed out to HJ, she's witnessed how DR lost everything and how even at the hospital, people continue to be prejudiced against her.  Although that hospital scene with the women demanding that DR take Kang elsewhere was just typical K-drama over the top.

Kang will cry and beg HJ for forgiveness.  HJ will, of course, forgive him.

WDR will assume that he and DR are getting back together.  Dad and Grandma will be on board, and we all know why.  Mom will still be opposed bc she never liked DR and she's blinded by the JS Group daughter.  DR will tell WDR that she's not sure if they should remarry.

TP: I'm still not sure why he's here.  Sure, he added a nice source of support to Kang and DR, but the whole supposed romance between them felt forced.  I knew it was coming, but when he confessed that he liked her, I just thought, "based on what?  What do you even really know about her?  She was a married woman when you first really knew who she was, and other than just baking together, what do you really know?"  Anyway, I think he was added just for the extension and I'm glad that he didn't really intrude too much into the story.

DY: this is the one that I'm still not really satisfied about.  I bet she'll just be told that she's wrong and needs to fix her attitude and that will be that.  Maybe she'll still suffer when Grandma has an episode, but that's about it.  And, knowing that she's married to an unfaithful player.  But, where's the satisfaction in that if DY doesn't know?  My spiteful soul wants her to find out that he's cheating on her.  I want her to see that she has no one now in that big house--not her husband, and not even MIL because her MIL's only power was her objection to DR based on her father.  Now that's gone, MIL won't have any power until Grandma passes away.

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, jechoi1 said:

Kang will cry and beg HJ for forgiveness.  HJ will, of course, forgive him.

Never saw this one coming, haha! Well after he broke her heart like that and didn’t want to be responsible for the child, I hope he asks her for forgiveness!  Which, to some extend i can understand Kang’s point, but at the same time i don’t.  They are seriously the best couple ever!!  Although, I am really upset how the writer changed HJ from a jolly person to one of those most pitiful characters, next to DR! Idk if anyone else’s notices this, but she literally cried at every single episodes for the last 2 months, I say starting 84, when she found out about Kang’s crime. I mean I serious think that she won’t have any tears left when this drama ends, lol!!  But I am very curious what’s gonna happen between these two!!! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jamie Hartford said:

Well after he broke her heart like that and didn’t want to be responsible for the child, I hope he asks her for forgiveness!

I see it differently. I don't think it is that he does not want to be responsible for the child. I think he didn't the child growing up as being one of a murder. Apparently, this is a big stigma in kdrama.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jamie Hartford said:

Choi Su Jung, OMG!  He is the best!!!! I am scared, haha. 

I hope someone can come along and provide the translation.

I'm thinking Kang-sam is throwing a fit about WDR not leaving DR alone.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

I hope someone can come along and provide the translation.

I'm thinking Kang-sam is throwing a fit about WDR not leaving DR alone.

I am translating the comments from YouTube and I am thinking he is yelling in the police station " I have not seen my daughter for 28 years" :unsure:

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, smhelen said:

I am translating the comments from YouTube and I am thinking he is yelling in the police station " I have not seen my daughter for 28 years" :unsure:

Ohhh yeah makes sense because they did nothing at all with his case.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1