Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

Holaa this is my first comment in this forum. It's been a long time since Laureel Tree Tailor i never been so much pay attention for any KDrama.

I really like the main lead pairing Uee and Lee Jang Woo. They have a great chemistry.

Do Ran's Father has a handsome face just not like other fathers in Kdrama kekekeke.

Is it possible Do Ran grandma is Myeong Hee?  

anyway Congratulation for last episodes ratings 31%

• Like 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpOpxo8HrIq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

even the dog is focusing hhh

Spoiler

h

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpOO_HiA26s/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

preview for next saturday can't wait, uee and lee jang woo are so cute and that wink :wub:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, peggygordon said:

https://youtu.be/u1CYFYMh3Uk

LOL when i see Do Ran father (Kim Dong Chul) and Da Ya's aunt (Hong Jo) scene. I hope they will be another couple.

I would love to see it too but I think she has a strong battle ahead of her. He won’t open his heart easily.

Well guys, there might be lots of Do Ran and Dae Ryook scenes today along with Appa Kang. And boy gold digger Da Ya sure exposed herself today to Do Ran, her father, grandma, Chairman Wang and the maids. I think Dae Ryook heard about the put down that Do Ran got and rushed to her house just when she arrived home and had tears in her eyes. It looks like he apologized on behalf of his family and he saw how hurt Do Ran was by what happened. One thing I’m glad about is that Appa Kang stood up firmly to gold digger Da Ya when she was talking down to them. I can’t wait for subs later today. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

I just finished watching today’s episodes and it’s official, I loathe Da Ya. This girl is going to wreck the Wang household. I already see it. She is also assuredly a gold digger. Now that she’s married to Yi Ryook, she’s forcing him to be someone he isn’t. Today she was pestering him to join his father’s company because he’s a son too and that now that he has a family he should be more ambitious and stop cooking pasta. It looks like she thinks Yi Ryook is capable of taking over the company.

She also exposed more of her nasty character in her conversation with Do Ran and Mr. Kang. Do Ran won the work contest and bought a gift for grandma with some of the money. She went to the Wang house to give grandma who was out on a date with her son. Gold digger Da Ya comes downstairs wanting coffee after painting her nails and orders Do Ran to do it since both housekeepers were out on errands. Do Ran was going to oblige her but Mr. Kang overhears and intervenes. He said Do Ran is not a family helper and she should not be asked to make coffee. Gold digger goes on a rant saying these things:

1. How dare Mr, Kang scold her for asking Do Ran to make coffee for her. She said she’s the daughter in law that will succeed Ms. Oh in the Wang house. (I guess she was implying he will have to eventually answer to her)
  2. She told Mr. Kang how dare he talk back to her and to shut his mouth. He’s a driver that work here for “our” money.
  3. She told him whomever or whatever she says is not for him to intervene and ordered him to get out of “our” house.
  4. When Do Ran intervene to tell her she’s going too far in disrespecting an elder, she told Do Ran that she must think she’s special but she’s just “our” family helper. Omo.
  5. She tells Do Ran how dare she ask her to apologize to Mr. Kang and if Do Ran think they’re on the same level.

Then in comes grandma and Chairman Wang who heard the last parts of the condescending conversation. Do Ran leaves and both elders are embarrassed and upset. Chairman Wang tells Da Ya he needs to talk to her and basically told her that he’s very disappointed in her and that he has never treated his employees unkindly because he wants to win their heart. His conversation with gold digger should have made her feel ashamed but gold digger runs home to mommy to complain and cry and mommy and best friend met up so mommy can cry and guilt trip best friend into feeling terrible because her husband talked common sense to her precious gold digging daughter with terrible character.

I must say that I feel grandma, Chairman Yang and Dae Ryook are made of the same stuff. Chairman Wang look like he was going to cry when he was in his study reflecting on what he just heard and saw. When Dae Ryook came home and found out from the maids word for word what happened, he immediately went to look for Do Ran. The both of them meet at the end of the episode where he apologized to her on behalf of himself and his family. She had tears in her eyes and was obviously hurt and it was so evident Dae Ryook was hurt too because she was hurting. His eyes looked like they had tears in them.

My post is long already so I’ll just say that Dae Ryook is earnestly trying to woo Do Ran but his past (encounters with women Do Ran witnessed), status, Do Ran and her father is not making it easy for him.

• Like 5

i honestly have no words for Daya's behavior.  I really don't like her.  One think is bothering me. Why Daya thinks she is going to succeed the house. I mean she is the younger son's wife. Or does she think that Dae ryook is never going to marry or even if he's going to marry Daya has the better relationship with the family. Really can't understand Daya.And about the coffee. Couldn't she wait that her nails would dry out and then make her own coffee. I just laught how spoilt she is. 

Totally loved Doran dad today.  

• Like 6

@joccu, Do Ran’s dad was a real father today. He had a conversation with Dae Ryook about his confession to Do Ran and really tried to make him aware of the consequences of his pursuit of Do Ran. I love how he made Dae Ryook think about his intentions by advising him not to hurt Do Ran by casually trying to date her without marriage in mind. He also encouraged Dae Ryook to find someone of his own status. It’s so funny when he asked Dae Ryook about his girlfriend and basically holding him to account as a father. Dae Ryook told him he broke up with her which I guess makes him seem kind of fickle in the eyes of a dad.

Then there is gold digger. Do Ran’s appa firmly stood up for her and it was the right thing to do. Apparently gold digger thinks Mr. Kang should be on her side because she’s the daughter of the house. This is why I think this girl will cause a rift in the family. The MIL and Yi Ryook will obviously take her side but Chairman Wang and Dae Ryook won’t. Chairman Wang and his wife will have another thing to fight over and Dae Ryook and Yi Ryook will probably develop conflict. She told her mother that she wants to move out and mommy told best friend and best friend told Chairman Wang and Chairman Wang agreed to it. I honestly hope they indeed move out. I’m already tired of seeing her in the Wang house. The maids don’t like her either. lol

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I caught the latter eps of this show on KBS World. Can someone tell me if the driver dad did kill Daya's dad?

Daya's brother is so cute. And so is eric's wife.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, jeijei said:

I caught the latter eps of this show on KBS World. Can someone tell me if the driver dad did kill Daya's dad?

Daya's brother is so cute. And so is eric's wife.

Yes the driver accidentally killed Da Ya’s father. The driver’s wife was critically ill and he needed money for her medical care so he went to a loan shark to borrow money. While pleading with the loan shark the driver and the loan shark got into a fight where the loan shark was beating up the driver and the latter was able to defend himself and in the scuffle the loan shark fell and hit his head. The driver then grabs the loan shark cash off his desk not realizing he also picked up a knife which was on a plate of cut fruit. He has the cash clutched with both hands to his chest and runs out with the money. The loan shark’s employee then yells out to a man who was drawing near to stop the driver. The man was Da Ya’s father and he tries to stop the driver. The two collided chest to chest and fall over and the knife that the driver didn’t know he had ended up thrusted in Da Ya’s father’s chest.

• Like 4

@joccu 

Basically Da Ya a little mean poodle who snaps and snarls and preens trying to act the Big dog to compensate for the fact inside she feels insecure, jealous and not included totally.   

• Like 3

On 10/22/2018 at 7:35 PM, jimha said:

Who plays Soo Hyun? Funny she is missing in the cast although I have seen her in other dramas.

Park Ha-na. Surprising she's playing such a small role since she was the lead actress in her recent work "mysterious personal shoppers. 

• Like 1

Hi ladies (and gentlemen perhaps?), I’m stopping by and can’t help but noticed that quite numbers of you watched My golden life which I skipped as I can’t bear myself to continue watching it for some reasons. I tried to watch this one slowly too because I don’t want to watch an overly sad drama

on weekend. I’m settling down now and watching this one :D

Some thoughts from me:

1. I like double DR interaction, not so overwhelming and acceptable 

2. I like Mr Wang, he is kind and appreciate his employees, but he kind of too soft to DY by apologized to her (I believe he said an apology), which unacceptable for me. He need to be firm, especially to such immature woman (I won’t call her lady because I still carry a lady definition from early 1900s). I hope I won’t see it again from him in future though. 

3. I love grandma when she back to her younger days, always hilarious. 

4. Mrs Wang, just because DY is her best friend’s daughter doesn’t mean she can pampered and continue to treat her like a princess. She is kind but taking side to such spoilt brat, big mistake. She is supporting DY’s behaviour, today she took grandma’s necklace and give it to DY (correct me if I’m wrong here, as my eyesight and memory not as perfect as before but I’m sure from the conversation between her and Mr Wang, it belong to grandma).

5. DR mother and sister, both need to grow up. They are the only part that I hate from this drama because it’s kind of reminder of my own life :joy:. Both of them

now working, and I hope they change in the next episode (while mine never change after 20 years hahahaha, I hope DR will have a changed mother and sister at least).

6. Mr Kang (DR father), I dislike him at first because on early episode he always made me shed tears (he is one of the reason why I’m afraid to watch the drama - too sad!). After few weeks, the storyline grew and I decided to continue, and I like his calmness, patience although still sad when I watched the scenes if his interaction with DR.

Lastly, I really hate to see a newlywed who runaway from their in-laws or their marital home after a simple argument, didn’t they know? When you are married, stop being such a baby, grow up! Especially for brat gold digger like DY (yes, in my eyes she is a gold digger, her mother’s house was partly paid by her aunt, and she go crazy for jewelleries and Wang’s family wealth). DY mother will reap what she sow from her dearest daughter (I hope to see this). 

Uee, I feel she is overly thin in this drama, I missed her previous look even though I’m not a big fans, but I feel a little concern about her. 

The thread a little quiet because just like me, some of us are waiting the progress before start attaching our heart to this drama.

• Like 5

Did she accept his feelings? If that's the case, that was fast lol. I love how the dad is protecting and advising his daughter even without her knowing nothing. I hope she doesn't reject him when the time comes. This amatuer DY is getting on my nerves with her constant whining. She needs to grow up and this includes the mother in law along with DY mom. If she thinks that DR is the reason why her in laws are starting to see her for who she Is, then she has a major problem in the head lol. I'm loving the grandma when she relapses. She says she adores and loves DY one day and the next day she is giving the brat a piece of her mind lol. I hope the brother divorces her at the end of the drama.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

DaYa is delusional! Could not believe it that whiny MIL gave haelmoni’s diamond necklace to that self centered money hungry DIL.  Da Ya will continue to be a nasty person thanks to her mom who raised her and now her MIL condoning to her behavior.  

• Like 3