[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

0ly40

Actually it is impossible to accept Kang once it is revealed that he was accused of killing Daya's father. This will upset all the marriages, Doran and Daeryuk, Gorea and Miran, and there will be no future for Kang and Hongsil. So the writer has to find a solution, so I am suggesting that the loan shark knows something which he is hiding now. Maybe he knows who killed Daya's dad. It is not clear yet. Maybe Daya's dad committed suicide, or maybe someone else killed him, and the loan shark saw what happened. All in all, I am sure there is some mysteries hidden here. The unexpected appearance of the loan shark changed everything. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Actually it is impossible to accept Kang once it is revealed that he was accused of killing Daya's father. This will upset all the marriages, Doran and Daeryuk, Gorea and Miran, and there will be no future for Kang and Hongsil. So the writer has to find a solution, so I am suggesting that the loan shark knows something which he is hiding now. Maybe he knows who killed Daya's dad. It is not clear yet. Maybe Daya's dad committed suicide, or maybe someone else killed him, and the loan shark saw what happened. All in all, I am sure there is some mysteries hidden here. The unexpected appearance of the loan shark changed everything. 

Ok, I don’t know how can the loan sharks saw everything if he was passed out in the room, remember he was bleeding to death and Kang ran out (of the room) with bunch money.  And the accident happened in the hallway, so I don’t know where you get that the loan sharks knows everything.  There must be something else and I honestly think loan shark has nothing to do with it, maybe he wants to seek forgiveness from Kang.  I also hope Kang is not guilty, but there has to be other reasons.  Daya’s uncle has come into the picture.  Do you guys think there is something fishy about it? 

9 hours ago, Jamie Hartford said:

Ok, I don’t know how can the loan sharks saw everything if he was passed out in the room, remember he was bleeding to death and Kang ran out (of the room) with bunch money.  And the accident happened in the hallway, so I don’t know where you get that the loan sharks knows everything.  There must be something else and I honestly think loan shark has nothing to do with it, maybe he wants to seek forgiveness from Kang.  I also hope Kang is not guilty, but there has to be other reasons.  Daya’s uncle has come into the picture.  Do you guys think there is something fishy about it? 

I was thinking When Mr Kang went to trial , Some family members had to be there, DY and

GR Mom was not or she would have recognized him in a second. DY was young she barely remembers him , back in a earlier ep she thought he look familiar, But could not remember where she saw him before. GR has never seen Mr Kang , I think if they cross paths 

He would know who he is. Maybe he was at the trial .

The loan shark as  you said is seeking forgiveness or to rat him out. DY Uncle I believe 

also can ID Mr Kane. I don't believe Mr Kang is

Guilty,  Back in a previous ep in a letter his 

freind Wrote him jail , He said that he felt bad that he was in jail for his theft. HJ ex is still 

around. Whatever the case is this Volcano is about to blow .

11 hours ago, dolorisbrady said:

I don't believe Mr Kang is

Guilty

Back in a previous ep in a letter his 

freind Wrote him jail , He said that he felt bad that he was in jail for his theft.

I thought the same. I think he took the crime for someone else while he was young. I am not sure what the real story is. Let's say, he did kill Daya's father by accident it will be interesting how the show will progress. I also have a theory, that the father has run away from his annoying wife and is hiding with someone's money he stole. LOL 

8 hours ago, smhelen said:

I thought the same. I think he took the crime for someone else while he was young. I am not sure what the real story is. But let's say, he did kill Daya's father by accident it will be interesting how the show will progress. I also have a theory, that the father has run away from his annoying wife and is hiding with someone's money he stole. LOL 

It's just a guess but, in the upcoming episode HJ is seen in the airport, Mr Kane is driving a

truck and seems to be heartbroken that HJ is

leaving. He is driving pretty fast. Will Mr Kang

Get into a accident ?  

7 hours ago, dolorisbrady said:

It's just a guess but, in the upcoming episode HJ is seen in the airport, Mr Kane is driving a

truck and seems to be heartbroken that HJ is

leaving. He is driving pretty fast. Will Mr Kang

Get into a accident ?  

I also believe that Mr Kang friend DW knows 

something,  If he's as loyal as he says he is , He should step forward and clear things up.

On 2/7/2019 at 4:28 AM, Jamie Hartford said:

Perhaps the uncle has something to do with the death of Daya's father ?

About the loan shark I guess he feels guilty as you say, because he was cruel to Kang and he paid for this by becoming poor.

I am guessing that the loan shark knows something for a very simple reason, he was the only witness alongside the woman who was screaming. Also the writer didn't make him appear for no reason. He has to play a very important role in the plot. 

2 hours ago, Jamie Hartford said:

I am so satisfied that Jin Kyung and Choi Su Jung had a lot of scenes today!!  I am so thankful that she didn't leave for America.  Man, it looks like the secret is going to be out either tomorrow or next week.  Can HJ still love him?? 

I knew once the Uncle and Mr Kang cross paths

He would recognize him. Yes she will still love him, She has accepted him for who he is flaws and all. Did you see the look the young guy gave DR today? He's falling for her. She gave him her number he was happy as can be. This could spell trouble for DR and WDR.

Now the JDY would know that Mr. Kang killed her father.. N she will shout the truth to everyone I guess.. That will coz rage among KDR's in-laws.. The guy who works at Kang's bakery is seen everywhere lolz.. I hope he will have just friendly helping role in the show.. WDR is soo cute.. The way he takes care of KDR is soo adorable.. Can I have a WDR in my life lolz!! Their date was the cutest thing in the whole episode.. His bunny n him r soo cute:wub:

12 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Now the JDY would know that Mr. Kang killed her father.. N she will shout the truth to everyone I guess.. That will coz rage among KDR's in-laws.. The guy who works at Kang's bakery is seen everywhere lolz.. I hope he will have just friendly helping role in the show.. WDR is soo cute.. The way he takes care of KDR is soo adorable.. Can I have a WDR in my life lolz!! Their date was the cutest thing in the whole episode.. His bunny n him r soo cute:wub:

lol I agree please clone this Guy . Hes daebok in my book . When

He gets jealous its hilarious lol.

22 minutes ago, dolorisbrady said:

lol I agree please clone this Guy . Hes daebok in my book . When

He gets jealous its hilarious lol.

He is adorable it's really dangerous for us.. Everyone defo needs a WDR in their life.. KDR is soo lucky, Hope she treasures this guy:wub:

Wow, I just finished today's episodes, it looks very happy and warm!!  Gosh, next week.  What are they going to do about HJ and Kang?  It looks like she will be in the hospital.  DY, not on their wedding day.  It looks like next week both of the families will be heartbroken.

I thought today's episode was such a heartwarming!!  HJ gets a blessing from her sister and Wang's family invite Kang for dinner as an in-law.  I guess we needed these two warmhearted episodes before everything gets so messy next week.  Poor Kang, he didn't even commit the crime but he is getting all the humiliation.  I don't think I can watch next week's episodes.  

Archived