[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

0ly40

@Ayame thank you for posting. It looks like Halmoni is going to get our DR will be needed by that family. WDR has demonstrated support toward her. Maybe the father attempt will be a wake-up call. I just hope that rich girl does not get in the middle of things. I doubt WDR has the desire or the energy to be with another person. She is being stupid to push herself at this point. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Ngoc Diep Tran said:

Im afraid they will break up.

I hope the writer wont choose that typical scenario (they break up and get back together at the end), but i think therr are high possibility that would be how the story goes, plus i smell the new guy and new girl will get in between the DR and WDR :/

I believe they will too. It is too tempting of a cliche for this writer to pass up. WDR doesn't believe DR when she told him her father committed murder. He thinks she is just making it up.

8 hours ago, oilyfatness said:

What is the song at the end of the episode?! 

The song is OST part 15 for the drama, "I Can’t Wait (기다릴 수 없어)" by J-Cera:

English translation of the lyrics:

Will there ever be a love as painful as this?
Why am I the only one being broken?
I hate this love that digs into my hardened heart
In the end, you’re not here

I can't hold you
I can't love you
I’m falling asleep, exhausted by the tears

I can’t wait, I can’t wait
So I’m going to you first in my dreams
If only I can see you just once
I want to throw up my hidden tears

I can't hold you
I can't love you

I think I can see you in my dreams
Pitifully, I’m wandering in this maze
Once I reach you, you’re like a disappearing mirage
In the end, you’re not here

I can't hold you
I can't love you
I’m falling asleep, exhausted by the tears

So I’m going to you first in my dreams

How much more do I have to cry to forget you?
How much more do I have to hurt to erase you?
I think I’m going crazy

I love you so I’m calling out to you

I can't hold you
I can't love you

source

Guys, tonight’s episodes were heart breaking.  It was HJ’s turn to shed tears and not to mention, more tears from her in the next episode.  I guessed right and how tonights’s episode was gonna end.  Her ex-boyfriend, used Mr. Kang crime to threaten Hong Jong.  And she found out his crime, well not the whole thing.  

On the the bright side, WDR and DR didn’t get a divorce!!!  WDR was amazing in tonight’s episode I thought he was coolest man ever, haha! 

Next week it it doesn’t look like it’s going to be happy.  HJ left for America, I am assuming (since it shows her at the airport).  But I just want to bet that she won’t leave.  

I thought Mr. Kang couldve lied to her.  He didn’t needed to break her heart like that.  But I did get my wish, he telling her the whole thing out of his mouth.  Poor HJ and Mr. Kang.  And also, I really thought their story line rushed a lot.  

1 hour ago, Jamie Hartford said:

Guys, tonight’s episodes were heart breaking.  It was HJ’s turn to shed tears and not to mention, more tears from her in the next episode.  I guessed right and how tonights’s episode was gonna end.  Her ex-boyfriend, used Mr. Kang crime to threaten Hong Jong.  And she found out his crime, well not the whole thing.  

On the the bright side, WDR and DR didn’t get a divorce!!!  WDR was amazing in tonight’s episode I thought he was coolest man ever, haha! 

Next week it it doesn’t look like it’s going to be happy.  HJ left for America, I am assuming (since it shows her at the airport).  But I just want to bet that she won’t leave.  

I thought Mr. Kang couldve lied to her.  He didn’t needed to break her heart like that.  But I did get my wish, he telling her the whole thing out of his mouth.  Poor HJ and Mr. Kang.  And also, I really thought their story line rushed a lot.  

Are you sure they are not getting a divorce??? Really?? Please be true

As for Mr Kang and Hoong Joo things will work out hope it happens soon

1 hour ago, Jamie Hartford said:

That's my man. Now, it his turn to protect DR from his mother and sister in law. Move out as soon as possible. 

4 minutes ago, Ngoc Diep Tran said:

Are you sure they are not getting a divorce??? Really?? Please be true

I believe in WDR. I hope the girl from the past won't come and disrupt their marriage.  

So guys, let’s say that the writer is going to keep the story line, that Mr. Kang accidentally killed HJ’s brother-in-law, does that mean that HJ and Mr. Kang will never be together???  It means they can’t be together at all, right?  Cause her sister is never going to approve of them.  OMG, what’s gonna happen? 

2 hours ago, Jamie Hartford said:

It means they can’t be together at all, right?  Cause her sister is never going to approve of them.  OMG, what’s gonna happen? 

Nothing good will happen. I am really the writer will pull a stunt and change the storyline by exonerating Mr. Kang.

On an aside, my thought is that this drama does not reflect well on Korean society or any other society that treats their young brides this way. I realize the mother in law is a common theme in whichever culture one comes from. But the way those young brides get treated is beyond the pale once they are poor. The way they dress them down, kill their career ambition and taunt them for their economic status. I get it if you don't like the character of the daughter in law but to taunt her on her economic background in this day and age is just wrong. 

2 hours ago, Jamie Hartford said:

So guys, let’s say that the writer is going to keep the story line, that Mr. Kang accidentally killed HJ’s brother-in-law, does that mean that HJ and Mr. Kang will never be together???  It means they can’t be together at all, right?  Cause her sister is never going to approve of them.  OMG, what’s gonna happen? 

well, let's not rush things. We don't know yet the rest of the mystery. The loan shark is unexpectedly alive. Who knows what else happened? it seems the loan shark knows the truth. He just needs to speak up.

3 hours ago, Jamie Hartford said:

If Mr. Kang did indeed accidentally kill HJ's brother-in-law, I don't see how either HJ and Mr. Kang or Do Ran and WDR can be together unless they cut ties with their families which is not going to happen in a Korean drama. Neither family is ever going to approve. Perhaps forgiveness is possible but accepting Mr. Kang as a member of the family is a whole other issue. But I suspect that Mr. Kang will be exonerated. 

Whoaaa who's the new guy in the preview? He seems related to Brat's family.

Poor HJ. I watched the episode w/o subs but I could feel her heartbreak. She doesn't deserve that.

Also, I'm still not sure what kind of role the new guy in the bakery will play in the plot. Some of you say he'll be DR's new love interest, but he doesn't seem interested in DR.

Archived