[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

0ly40

4 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Ehhh he has defended her many many times now he cant be there all the time to  do it.She does not even defend herself much nor does her dad he cant do everything its just not  possible.

I was so happy when WDK shouted at Daya today in defense of Doran even Iryuk is fed up with her lol. But WDK can't oppose his mom :( . It is important to be good to one's parents. But really Mrs Oh is being so infuriating. Again the couple should move out.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think It’s better than DoRan found the jail past truth directly than hear about it from someone else.  

previews can make our imaginations run...hold your seats,  let not assume DoRan actually leaves DRW. what she said is very predictable.  however not gonna happen since Granma is part of the package :wink:

I think last night’s episodes (75, 76) heroine goes to HJ!  Up until now, no one has stand up to DY!  HJ, after seeing DY’s ill-manner towards Mr. Kang, that was HJ’s last straw!  It was so satisfying to see her yelling at DY and her sister!  Also, HJ’s line to her sister, after she says Mr. Kang is a bad person for abandoning his own daughter.  Then HJ said, “Unnie, yes it is bad for a parent to abandon their own child and they need to be punished, but who wants to abandon their child?  Mr. Kang couldn’t even tell DR that he is her father.  You don’t even know his situation and you judge him.” And I think that happens a lot in our society, people comes to quick judge people without finding the true.  Like why did he go to jail, some people do go to jail because of accident.  Now, I don’t know about everyone else, but I certainly can forgive him!! He has served his time! Let the past be in the past!!

Also, I am so glad DR found out about her father being in a jail so quickly.  Now this does effect DY and her family.  OMG, it’s going to turn into a big mess.  DY now has a reason to flip out.  But I wonder what kind of message this drama is trying to convey.  Also, I can see HJ saying, “no matter what he has done in the past, he has served his time.” Can anyone see that coming?  Gosh I just love her character!  She doesn’t judge people by book cover, instead what is inside people’s heart!!  

8 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Ehhh he has defended her many many times now he cant be there all the time to  do it.She does not even defend herself much nor does her dad he cant do everything its just not  possible.

Also if they try that stuff with the new guy stuff to me it would be a copout if she need someone else besides her dad or husband her husband to make her stronger  then what is the point?

I will drop the drama if they tried that.

Agreed. So wilI I really can't see them breaking up DR and WDR this late . But this Kdrama expect the unexpected.

I binge watched this drama.. I adore daeryuk n doran couple.. They have been the most genuine couple.. I just don't like doran being pushed down by the lies of her father.. Y doesnt he doesn't stuff properly.. If he wants to hide something, do it properly!! The way Daeryuk defends her n supports her is really worth mentioning.. But I really want DoRan to stand up for herself.. At first, due to her adopted father she bared with her adopted mother n now for DaRyuk n her father,  she is baring all humiliations in her in-laws!! I just want her to be independent.. I guess she didn't have much independence as when her adopted father died n she started to get the hang of being free.. DR took her off to his world.. But now I want her to realise her dreams of being a lawyer.. I want her to fulfill her dream.. I m not interested in the new guy but yes it will test how much daeryuk believes n loves DoRan.. I want this separation of them make them more strong.. 

Jang DaYa is the most annoying character ever seen.. She instead of dreaming abt becoming mistress of the house n throw tantrums n make her house miserable, should look at her husband.. I could already see him getting affected by the other girl.. I really WI to divorce this nuisance n make her come to her senses n reality.. I really find her n her mother annoying.. 

I don't find Daeryuk's mother annoying.. I just find her childish, she wavers easily n has every emotions easily!! 

I have mix feelings about tonight’s episodes.  

So first off, I understand Do Ran doesn’t want to stay with her husband anymore knowing what his in-laws would treated her.  And she knows very well that she can’t be with him, another word she is not thick skinned like DY.  But I truly believe she went about it a wrong way.  What is this drama or the writer trying to do? I mean I see this a lot in a drama.  Woman would leave a man without saying anything and keeping them in the darkness and make the matters worse.  I believe that a couple needs to talk out the problems.  Her husband does not deserve the silents.  DR has been so patient with her.  For her to treat him like that, I am not ok with it.  She needs to tell him the reason that she wants a divorce and then he can decide whether he wants a divorce or not.  DR wanting a divorce is making matters worse.  Now the whole world is going to know.  

Also, as for Mr. Kang’s crime, do you guys really think he did it? 

While watching tonight’s episodes I was so nervous for what’s going to happen.  

9 hours ago, Jamie Hartford said:

So first off, I understand Do Ran doesn’t want to stay with her husband anymore knowing what his in-laws would treated her.  And she knows very well that she can’t be with him, another word she is not thick skinned like DY.  But I truly believe she went about it a wrong way.  What is this drama or the writer trying to do? I mean I see this a lot in a drama.  Woman would leave a man without saying anything and keeping them in the darkness and make the matters worse.  I believe that a couple needs to talk out the problems.  Her husband does not deserve the silents.  DR has been so patient with her.  For her to treat him like that, I am not ok with it.  She needs to tell him the reason that she wants a divorce and then he can decide whether he wants a divorce or not.  DR wanting a divorce is making matters worse.  Now the whole world is going to know.  

Also, as for Mr. Kang’s crime, do you guys really think he did it? 

While watching tonight’s episodes I was so nervous for what’s going to happen.  

She keeps doing the same stuff never talk to him about anything just tales the most destructive path she can its tiresome

21 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

She keeps doing the same stuff never talk t him about anything just tales the most destructive path she can its tiresome

I have to agree with this.. I guess DoRan got this habit when she lived with her adoptive father.. In order to make him happy,  she kept mum.. I guess she blames herself for ruining the reputation n other stuffs of her in-laws which will make DaeRyuk unhappy.. So she decided on her own that she would divorce him.. I felt pity for daeryuk.. He looked ruined.. As she left the run GB n left him without any reason.. It seems he is ready for the divorce.. 

P. S. Was the new lady with Jang DaYa talking abt Daeryuk? I hope they don't separate permanently.. Getting other ppl in the mix.. I wouldn't like other ppl to come inbetween DoRan n Daeryuk.. I m not thrilled with the love triangle angle of the story!! 

41 minutes ago, Jamie Hartford said:

WDR was always the one fighting for their relationship so if they divorce now, I don’t see why he should still continue chasing her. If she doesn’t think he’s worth the trouble, that her circumstances are greater than their marriage, that it would be easier to live her life without his family baggage, then he should really not pursue her anymore even after divorce and even after he finds out the real reason of their divorce. 

1.jpg
2.jpg

I am glad that Doran didn't condemn her father. I was worried about her reaction when she learns he was jailed for murder. Her crying scenes break my heart :( She is the most unfortunate person here in this drama. And as for asking for divorce, she loves her husband but she knows how society will treat her father, esp. in her nightmare, the one of people throwing eggs at her dad. WDR's family will never accept her and her dad in the family, that is why she chose to leave.

12 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

WDR was always the one fighting for their relationship so if they divorce now, I don’t see why he should still continue chasing her. If she doesn’t think he’s worth the trouble, that her circumstances are greater than their marriage, that it would be easier to live her life without his family baggage, then he should really not pursue her anymore even after divorce and even after he finds out the real reason of their divorce. 

I know what ur saying is reasonable.. But I still want them together.. What to do!! As I have soft corned for DoRan coz of her pity life.. I just hope DaeRyuk n DoRan get together.. Hope DoRan takes a step for her love.. It's time for her to stop thinking abt consequences n follow DaeRyuk as DaeRyuk did for her!! 

9 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I know what ur saying is reasonable.. But I still want them together.. What to do!! As I have soft corned for DoRan coz of her pity life.. I just hope DaeRyuk n DoRan get together.. Hope DoRan takes a step for her love.. It's time for her to stop thinking abt consequences n follow DaeRyuk as DaeRyuk did for her!! 

Don't worry they will unite again as usual in kdrama. It is the man who always keeps fighting usually. Women in kdrama always back off. I wonder why.

I know that the main theme here is the father's problem of facing society's prejudices. That's why the writer will focus on this. The past seems mysterious yet. We need to know what really happened. How will Kang face people when they know the truth. Still Daya and her aunt are involved as Kang was accused of killing Daya's dad.

32 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Don't worry they will unite again as usual in kdrama. It is the man who always keeps fighting usually. Women in kdrama always back off. I wonder why.

I know that the main theme here is the father's problem of facing society's prejudices. That's why the writer will focus on this. The past seems mysterious yet. We need to know what really happened. How will Kang face people when they know the truth. Still Daya and her aunt are involved as Kang was accused of killing Daya's dad.

I hope soo.. They reunite.. 

I really hope that it will be revealed that Mr. Kang didn't murder anyone purposely.. I first thought DoRan will become a prosecutor n solve her father's case.. But DaeRyuk came on the way n they got married!! 

P. S. I really don't like love triangle or rectangle in stories.. Hope it doesn't happen for DaeRyuk n DoRan couple 

2 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I hope soo.. They reunite.. 

I really hope that it will be revealed that Mr. Kang didn't murder anyone purposely.. I first thought DoRan will become a prosecutor n solve her father's case.. But DaeRyuk came on the way n they got married!! 

P. S. I really don't like love triangle or rectangle in stories.. Hope it doesn't happen for DaeRyuk n DoRan couple 

I don't expect a triangle. Probably the new man will love Doran one-sidedly. She won't feel anything towards him.

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am glad that Doran didn't condemn her father. I was worried about her reaction when she learns he was jailed for murder. Her crying scenes break my heart :( She is the most unfortunate person here in this drama. And as for asking for divorce, she loves her husband but she knows how society will treat her father, esp. in her nightmare, the one of people throwing eggs at her dad. WDR's family will never accept her and her dad in the family, that is why she chose to leave.

So here, I totally understands what you are saying, that no one will understand him!  But the question is, what is marriage?  I mean the promise you made at the archel, through the bad and the good, sickness or health, be there for each other.  This is one of bad things, she can’t come to quick judge what he will do.  No matter what, she needs to talk things out with him.  Asking him what is the best solution.  I mean there are so many solutions besides divorce, like they can move out!  I mean, he served his time for God’s sake.  She doesn’t need to stay with her in-laws.  Yes I am glad that she is standing by his side, which fits perfectly with the title, but she needs to understand that there is another person in her life that cares about her.  Also, I believe HJ will be by his side too!  She needs to learn how to share her burden with other people, not doing all alone!  

Although, HJ did say that their family misfortune started with the guy that killed her brother-in-law.  Idk how her reaction will be when she finds out!  Let’s hope she is not the last person to find out!  

So now, DR knows!  Who else is going to find out?  Unless HJ goes through his stuff, which I doubt is going to happen bc she is not that kind of person would go through other people’s stuff.  

So I did find it funny that HJ never questioned Mr. Kang’s past.  She never once curious about it!  For example, when they were at the movie theater, he told her the name of the movie that he watched long time ago, but never questioned why he hasn’t watched a movie since.  Also, where did he learned how to bake bread.  She is not like DR, who asks so many questions until she gets the bottom of it.  I don’t know where I am going at with this, but that’s how I feel.  And I am not ask her to be noisy, but not questioning things and believe that he is the perfect guy, it is good on the one hand, but also bad on the other, bc there is no body without a flaw.  She is the kind of woman you won’t find in today’s society.  Also, idk what the writer is going at with her character and the relationship between her and DR’s father!  But the bottom line is, let the past be in the past!  He served his time and pay for the price that he probably didn’t even commit, so everyone should forgive him.  

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

My problem with quite a few of these drama when it comes to marriage is the way their society treat marriage in the sense that the spouses’ families take priority over the married couple. Where I live the married couple becomes a family and the man becomes the head of the family and his family with his spouse and children takes priority. However, I acknowledge that different societies have different values so I have pretty much accepted this “different” way of thinking where the married family is inferior to the spouses families. I think this way shows the reason why I personally think “the man shall leave his parents and become one with his wife” is the better way for a married couple. 

I can’t expect WDR or KDR to think this way though because they live by their society’s norms.

9 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

My problem with quite a few of these drama when it comes to marriage is the way their society treat marriage in the sense that the spouses’ families take priority over the married couple. Where I live the married couple becomes a family and the man becomes the head of the family and his family with his spouse and children takes priority. However, I acknowledge that different societies have different values so I have pretty much accepted this “different” way of thinking where the married family is inferior to the spouses families. I think this way shows the reason why I personally think “the man shall leave his parents and become one with his wife” is the better way for a married couple. 

I can’t expect WDR or KDR to think this way though because they live by their society’s norms.

Yes what ur saying is supposedly what a marriage relationship should be.. But in most Korean dramas n in my country too, it is believed that girl should tolerate every bad things which happens in in-laws home n should not talk abt it to her hubby.. If she does then she is considered home breaker n a bad daughter in law.. 

I really hope they show a change in KDR n WDR interms of their relationship in front of the society.. WDR is really a pretty forward kinda person.. Hope KDR also follows his step

Does anybody have the translation for the preview? Where did DR's stepmum get that money? I like that she gave it back and threw it in MIL's face. Maybe stepmum can be a better mum niw and stand up for DR like she never did before.

Archived