Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

Recommended Posts

I really like Doran and her dad. They are so wonderful together in the preview. she is holding his hand and leaning her head on his shoulder. They are such a great pair. Choi Soo-jong mentioned that Uee calls him "abeoji" off screen too :)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I enjoyed today episode, when halmoni yells at DIL for talking down to DR and saying something about divorcing her son .  Grandma came back and gave a piece of her mind to her.  It was wonderful to see DRk mom at a loss for words.  Of course we can see DY with all her facial contortions.  

 

Another scene that got me was the one when Mr. Kang was talking about DR mom.  He took her to the water and talked about her.  Did not get to understand much about it, but was pretty emotional.

 

Evil Step mom finds out about MR and GR ;  She tells MR about GR being her boss' s son and is a dentist.  MR then confronts GR and they talk and GR tells about why he does not want to get married (because his father died and left him mom and both him and sister had to grow up without a father).  

 

GR introduces his GF to his family.  

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

and saying something about divorcing her son . 

That would be great. I hope this idiot puts a lid on it. 
 

Anyone knows the title of the English song while father and daughter are at the lake? 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Daya will go along way if she keeps her mouth shut.. All she does is start trouble, Hurry YY and find someone worth having the brat will never be happy if all the attentiom isn't focus on her..

 

Well Halmoni told Dumber off and she wasn't in one of her stages.. I;m waitig in subs to understands what she really said..

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

chingus, it seems Miran knows now that Go Rae is Daya's brother . But look at his mother's face.

 

@angelwingssf using the cc button in youtube, I think Mr. Kang is saying Doran's mom died because he was poor and couldn't afford to get her treatment.

 

Preview 

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/myonlyone/mobile/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0465-01-248960,read,,30,785461

 

Miran is getting married to Gorae

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Episode 57-58

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktVXImB-GjI

 

This is really classic. I will translate Halmeoni reprimanding her own daughter in law

 

Mrs Wang: Just leave with your mother...I am a person who will not feel any pity even if you now divorced Dae Ryeok & leave our household

 

Do Ran: Eomeoni?

 

Halmeoni: Emi (에미)!  What are you now blather over there!!!...What....towards Sae Aegi (daughter in law) who is newly wed not so long ago....what prattle are you rendering

 

Emi (에미 - an informal referring address from the speaker to mother of your children or in this case grandchildren)

 

Mrs Wang: It is not that..Eomeoni....that woman who is so called Sae Aegi's mother who you have given her 300 million...was scam all her money....came again to Sae Aegi for more money

 

Halmeoni: the so called Sae Aegi's mother.....what vulgarity are you addressing to our in laws

 

Mrs Wang: What?

 

Halmeoni: In laws already in dire predicament to have come to see Sae Aegi, how perturb she is feeling, as an elder.....you should have a heart for her.....what prattle did you render her.....divorce & leave this household

 

Mrs Wang: it is not that...Eomeoni...it is just that I was feeling embarrassed & was upset

 

Halmeoni: Do you think that you are so prepossessing in my life to have you stay with me!!

 

Mrs Wang: Eomeoni?

 

Halmeoni: You had Housekeeper Yeoju (Yeoju Daek) "force" to leave the service....Sae Aegi who did not know a thing, have her manage the household....in the morning  breakfast & dinner for the whole family members...manage household chores.....looking after a dementia elder like me...nowadays where you going to get this kind hearted daughter in law like that.....you should be express your gratitude for her. A person who doesn't know how to express gratitude...that is not a person but a brute

 

Yeoju Daek (여주댁) denotes she is from Yeoju (여주시, 驪州市) is a city in Gyeonggi-do Province while Daek (댁, which means residence household). It is a respectfully term of address for someone of equal or lower status. Although these days the word Daek (댁,宅) have come to means somewhat of a slang....generally refer to housekeeper

 

Mrs Wang: Eomeoni!!!

 

Halmeoni: You who is always loaf & idle with expenditure & play ....what good have you done...as for me to say...if you are not in this household.....I don't feel any pity for you either

 

Mrs Wang: Omo! Eomeoni?

 

Halmeoni: In my in & out of my dementia stage....do you think that you can just sidelined me like that....I am still not dead yet...From now onwards...all meals will be prepare by you & younger daughter in law...if you can't manage then recalled Housekeeper Yeoju (Yeoju Daek) to the household....just because I stand idle & not do a thing that you can take me as a scarecrow (heosuabi,허수아비)...

 

Mrs Wang: Eomeoni?

 

Halmeoni:......you wretched wench!!

  • Thanks 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

37DC3777-511E-4AD7-BA8B-C587D4F97243.jpg

 

I’d gladly volunteer to solve this problem for u :naughty: , doesn’t she understand the whole of the planet hates her :D

 

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

 

 

 

I’d gladly volunteer to solve this problem for u :naughty: , doesn’t she understand the whole of the planet hates her :D

 

 

 

 

count me in....she has cause enough problem!!

 

37DC3777-511E-4AD7-BA8B-C587D4F97243.jpg

  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, gerrytan8063 said:

Episode 57-58

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktVXImB-GjI

 

This is really classic. I will translate Halmeoni reprimanding her own daughter in law

 

Mrs Wang: Just leave with your mother...I am a person who will not feel any pity even if you now divorced Dae Ryeok & leave our household

 

Do Ran: Eomeoni?

 

Halmeoni: Emi (에미)!  What are you now blather over there!!!...What....towards Sae Aegi (daughter in law) who is newly wed not so long ago....what prattle are you rendering

 

Emi (에미 - an informal referring address from the speaker to mother of your children or in this case grandchildren)

 

Mrs Wang: It is not that..Eomeoni....that woman who is so called Sae Aegi's mother who you have given her 300 million...was scam all her money....came again to Sae Aegi for more money

 

Halmeoni: the so called Sae Aegi's mother.....what vulgarity are you addressing to our in laws

 

Mrs Wang: What?

 

Halmeoni: In laws already in dire predicament to have come to see Sae Aegi, how perturb she is feeling, as an elder.....you should have a heart for her.....what prattle did you render her.....divorce & leave this household

 

Mrs Wang: it is not that...Eomeoni...it is just that I was feeling embarrassed & was upset

 

Halmeoni: Do you think that you are so prepossessing in my life to have you stay with me!!

 

Mrs Wang: Eomeoni?

 

Halmeoni: You had Housekeeper Yeoju (Yeoju Daek) "force" to leave the service....Sae Aegi who did not know a thing, have her manage the household....in the morning  breakfast & dinner for the whole family members...manage household chores.....looking after a dementia elder like me...nowadays where you going to get this kind hearted daughter in law like that.....you should be express your gratitude for her. A person who doesn't know how to express gratitude...that is not a person but a brute

 

Yeoju Daek (여주댁) denotes she is from Yeoju (여주시, 驪州市) is a city in Gyeonggi-do Province while Daek (댁, which means residence household). It is a respectfully term of address for someone of equal or lower status. Although these days the word Daek (댁,宅) have come to means somewhat of a slang....generally refer to housekeeper

 

Mrs Wang: Eomeoni!!!

 

Halmeoni: You who is always loaf & idle with expenditure & play ....what good have you done...as for me to say...if you are not in this household.....I don't feel any pity for you either

 

Mrs Wang: Omo! Eomeoni?

 

Halmeoni: In my in & out of my dementia stage....do you think that you can just sidelined me like that....I am still not dead yet...From now onwards...all meals will be prepare by you & younger daughter in law...if you can't manage then recalled Housekeeper Yeoju (Yeoju Daek) to the household....just because I stand idle & not do a thing that you can take me as a scarecrow (heosuabi,허수아비)...

 

Mrs Wang: Eomeoni?

 

Halmeoni:......you wretched wench!!

im really satisfied by this scene. this two had this coming. and i dont even think it wont change anything. but a little reprimand and that come from someone with dementia, IT DEFINITELY SATISFYING!:w00t:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, angelangie said:

 

count me in....she has cause enough problems

 

It gonna takes us 5 minutes to kill her   , Then how about we go help our gangster “halmeoni “ she needs a volunteers to keep eyes on two witches while they do the cleaning :D

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

 

It gonna takes us 5 minutes to kill her   , Then how about we go help our gangster “halmeoni “ she needs a volunteers to keep eyes on two witches while they do the cleaning :D

 

definitely we need to help Halmeoni she is going to need our backing too lols....

 

8 hours ago, gerrytan8063 said:

Halmeoni: Emi (에미)!  What are you now blather over there!!!...What....towards Sae Aegi (daughter in law) who is newly wed not so long ago....what prattle are you rendering

 

thanks alot @gerrytan8063

 

about times Halmeoni take a stand again EY, her color lens need to be taken out.....she is almost as bad as DoRan Witchy Mom, they never learn, they always go around and around the same circle :/ 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, angelangie said:

 

her color lens need to be taken out.....she is almost as bad as DoRan Witchy Mom, they never learn, they always go around and around the same circle :/ 

 

She and DaYa have been skiving off for so long they thinks it’s normal , madam air head will never learn , worse daughter in law title goes to her :Dbut I am glad halmeoni will impose some sort of discipline on these two . they seem to have a lot time on their hand that why they used to spy on other or middling in other people problems now they will be busy useing their time for something good . 

 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

chingus, Doran's stepmom knows now that Mr. Kang is Doran's dad. I am worried. Do you think she will do something bad?? it is for her best interest that Doran remains married to WDR. But if she knows that Kang was the reason for Dongcheol's having to bring up Doran, she will be very nasty :(

Spoiler

d1.jpg
d2.jpg111.jpg

 

222.jpg

 

 

 

@angelwingssf I really miss you from Sunny Again Tomorrow thread :)

I was hooked on another thread for two months :)

Now I am camping here

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

chingus, Doran's stepmom knows now that Mr. Kang is Doran's dad. I am worried. Do you think she will do something bad?? it is for her best interest that Doran remains married to WDR. But if she knows that Kang was the reason for Dongcheol's having to bring up Doran, she will be very nasty :(

 

they cant keep it for long....besides i rather they push things to the max now rather than drag it on and after that make the OTP reconcile right towards the end :x

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mi-Ran and Go-Rae are such a roooomantic pair. So, "evil step mother' is all geared up to sell Daughter No.2?  She is so mercenary. No money should pass through her hands. Can someone tell Mr Kang to stop dropping $$ into their mailbox?  I cannot understand how she cannot pay a $2000 rent despite the stacks of $$ Mr Kang gave her as an appreciation for bringing up DR. Go-Rae is not going to be the heir to the millions, Mr Kang is. I can't wait for the autumn romance to begin.

 

I had wanted to take a break to avoid the crying and screaming discoveries but the writer did well in blending the lighthearted moments and the heavy moments. I just couldn't stop watching. Grandma-in-law is so cooool when she roars ! This teaches us "let a sleeping dog lie". The Shaman deserves a bigger reward.

 

Tapping my fingers to wait for the moment Daya has to call both sisters, DR and MR "elder sister-in-law":blush:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

 

they cant keep it for long....besides i rather they push things to the max now rather than drag it on and after that make the OTP reconcile right towards the end :x

I am worried more about Mr. Kang. He might disappear again. :( I don't want him to be separated from Doran :bawling:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...