Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

@nohamahamoud2002 sorry, I slept early last night. I have 't watched it either. The viu subs has out. You can watch it with subtitles now. 

Here's what they said

Madam park: if you don't wanna tell it then I won't ask for more. 

Kang: ah.. thank you sabunim.

Haelmoni: DR you came here. You didn't tell anyone even YJ right? Don't be surprised. This is about your birth father. 

DR:  my birth father? Do you know about him?

Haelmoni: actually your birth father is still alive. 

DR Shocked. End of episode. 

My comment: see. This haelmoni lit the fire to Kang's secret. Somehow, I feel her that she's too nosy with other's business. I mean what she expect from this. Did Kang have tell her to keep quiet. He asked for a reason. But at least she told her in secret. I'm affraid that if she knows this, later her MIL and DY will use this to attack her and call her a liar or something similar. They might blame her for what Kang did or even accuse her that she knows everything but still marry WDR. Sighh

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

I like both KDR and her father,  I  don't want them to suffer. Although she will face trouble I was hoping that her relationship with her father would be good. :tears: 

I feel sorry for him 

Is the poor haelmoni in hospital?  Is she afraid to die, that's why she told Doran about Mr, Kang? 

• Like 3

I like them too. I feel it's more appropriate if DR knows it directly from Kang. He can give his reason or at least tells her his situation. But I'm sure he won't tell her that is why the writer used that haelmoni (what's her name here btw :lol:)

When the secret out, they'll suffer for sure. People like EY and DY won't leave them alone. They always find faults in others but fail to see in theirs. Especially EY. I am sure she'll be so mad and blamed DR for marrying her son. This is what she afraid of and it really did as what she imagined. 

If DR tells this secret to Kang or if he realizes that she knows her birth father is alive and she wants to find him. I think he'll start to hide and pulls himself out of her life. Sigh. That haelmoni makes things hard more from now. I hate her for this. LOL

@nohamahamoud2002 No I don't think she'll die any soon. She might be just in a critical condition. And DR came to visit her because of her call. Dunno why she told her. I haven't watched the full episode yet. But from the previous episode. She did it because of her excessive care for Kang and her. I mean. She care and feel emphatic toward them that's why she feels the need to tell the secret. But this makes me feel bothered. I mean she didn't think of DR position in the family now or why does Kang refuse to tell everything himself. It's not her place to tell her when she knows that Kang is against it. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

There's a poster of her trying to talk to him in the car. 

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeA0SModE3AhzMSq1AERI

It's like that she wants to know him or ask for an explanation or begs him to look at her. But he ignored her. I'm sure he did it in thought that it would be best for his daughter. He really thinks her a lot and didn't want her to suffer or burdened by his past. DR only knows that her birth father is alive but we haven't known whether the haelmoni tells her yet who is he. She'll find the truth soon. And the first she'll be shocked and need some time to accept the fact then later she might soften and give him chance to explain. That's my guess. Well. Let's see. 

Edited:

Oh. The preview!! The haelmoni said that her birth father was there in her wedding. And she demanded to know who he is. And looking at her expression. She might knows everything. Doomed. Hahaha

Ooohhh GR and MR. I like their progress. I think the loan shark will try to deceive YJ with his business plan. I hope she learns from her last experience and won't fall his trick this time. But these two are quite compatible. Lol. I wonder will they end up as a couple or at least have that chance. ;)

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

On 12/7/2018 at 2:24 AM, jasmine19 said:

However, it may go the other way. The grandma, chairman and Dae-Ryook let Do-Ran to go away very shortly, in one or two episodes in the middle of the drama, to allow the hysteria to cool down as they try to convince the society. Then, although Do-Ran initially refuses, they manage to persuade Do-Ran to return.  Together, in a lot of episodes, from the middle until the end of the serial, the three of them work hard with Do-Ran to convince the society that she is an innocent person, a very good worker and citizen, and an excellent daughter-in-law. If the writer could select this alternative, she may offer an innovation and the serial may be more enjoyable.

Oh... I love this!! Whatever crap that DR will get as long as they stay together to overcome it. I'm here to stay. You right. Hope the writer read us here. 

• Like 5

I knew that Money wouldn't last a hot 10 minutes with Mi Ran Mom you would think she learned her lesson the first time around.. She so egar to live the lifestyle of the rich shew can't see straight.. She deserves this money to be snatch up from her because of the fact she basically went behind DR back and did what she did..  She refuse to see DR happy and thinks it's Mi Ran should be living such a lifestyle.. Well it won't be long before she learns she the cause of her daughter ill fortune.. 

I'm looking forward to seeing GR springs MR on his mom.. Just wait til DY hears about this.. I'm glad YY sticking to his plan.. She's determine to try and get him in that company  all so she can establish herself as a madam.. 

Well let's hope DR gets pregnant soon.. A baby will be just what will be needed when sht hits the fan.. 

• Like 4

iirc, halmoni didn't know that Mr. Kang change his name, so for tonight episode Do Ran still doesn't know Mr. Kang is his father. But, I am sure, Do Ran will tell Mr. Kang about this problem then Mr. Kang try to stay away from Do Ran. I know this secret will out someday, i still sad for Do Ran.

about MR and GR, i hope they become couple before MR realize GR is really a dentist. and Mi Ran tell her mom, she will date GR eventhough he is jobless.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

Well let's hope DR gets pregnant soon.. A baby will be just what will be needed when sht hits the fan.. 

I don't know will this do to hold the storm. I'm more fear that being pregnant while she is not in a better situation, a stressful environment can harm the pregnancy, no? 

Kekeke.. I can't beliebe that we discussed until this far. Oh.. I'm scared to watch the episode. Is there any lovey dovey scene for the OTP last night. I think that will motivate me more to watch.:lol:

11 minutes ago, mentarisenja said:

about MR and GR, i hope they become couple before MR realize GR is really a dentist. and Mi Ran tell her mom, she will date GR eventhough he is jobless.

I guess they will date officially in tonight episodes. Look at how HJ covers HS from seeing the romantic scene happens before her eyes. The male lead is her son and the female lead is the daughter of her boutique employee. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

I guess they will date officially in tonight episodes. Look at how HJ covers HS from seeing the romantic scene happens before her eyes. The male lead is her son and the female lead is the daughter of her boutique employee. 

If this happens, then it is good. Now, Da-Ya's mom has an urgent second front to deal with. She would have less time to help Dae-Ryook's mom and Da-Ya to conspire against Do-Ran.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

I don't know will this do to hold the storm. I'm more fear that being pregnant while she is not in a better situation, a stressful environment can harm the pregnancy, no? 

@stargazer187  This is going to be the reason DR leaves that house..Dumber will try amd force her to get and abortion.. Her and Dumb may even try to do something awful to her..

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, sava2sava said:

@stargazer187  This is going to be the reason DR leaves that house..Dumber will try amd force her to get and abortion.. Her and Dumb may even try to do something awful to her..

That would be insane though. That would be Dae Ryook’s first child no matter what. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

yes, I hope they become official soon. And maybe HS will agree GR date MR as long as it is a girl. Before HS realize MR is her worker daughter and EY in law. Maybe this is also the reason HS must be sick on DR wedding.

3 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Nooo, don't let DR pregnant with stressfull condition.

I forgot to mention Da Ya. She will away from DR affairs for several episode I think. She will occupied to make Iryuk agree to work to the company and jealousy towards new worker on restaurant.

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, RobinM said:

That’s a bit too dark and twisted for a family drama. 

Agreed. It feels like they nake a sudden U-turn. That's kind of feeling. Kekekeke

24 minutes ago, mentarisenja said:

yes, I hope they become official soon. And maybe HS will agree GR date MR as long as it is a girl. Before HS realize MR is her worker daughter and EY in law. Maybe this is also the reason HS must be sick on DR wedding.

Nooo, don't let DR pregnant with stressfull condition.

I forgot to mention Da Ya. She will away from DR affairs for several episode I think. She will occupied to make Iryuk agree to work to the company and jealousy towards new worker on restaurant.

I don't get this. Is this what happened to DY in last night episode? She's too obsessed being a madam. She has awful behavior and unclear work ethic. 

1 hour ago, jasmine19 said:

If this happens, then it is good. Now, Da-Ya's mom has an urgent second front to deal with. She would have less time to help Dae-Ryook's mom and Da-Ya to conspire against Do-Ran.

And that also could be her extra weapon to attack DR and label her for being a gold digger is there in her family blood. Both her and MR are the daughters of materialistic YJ. YJ might tries her best to save MR even to betray DR or doing something bad to her. Well. I'm just guessing. Hope it won't be this way. It's not fun if it will. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

And that also could be her extra weapon to attack DR and label her for being a gold digger is there in her family blood. Both her and MR are the daughters of materialistic YJ. YJ might tries her best to save MR even to betray DR or doing something bad to her. Well. I'm just guessing. Hope it won't be this way. It's not fun if it will. 

Do-Ran has declared to cut off relationship with Yang-Ja (after the foster mother took money from Dae-Ryook's grandma). There are people who could testify how she often refused money from Dae-Ryook's family. She could use these points to fend off the gold-digging accusation.

However, you have a point here. The greedy foster mother may try to get close to Do-Ran again to get more money (after losing money to the scam investor manager). Do-Ran may get weak and help her. Hopefully she is firm and refuses to help. However, Dae-Ryook or his grandma may quietly give money to the foster mother again. Then, it would be difficult to deny the gold digging accusation.

• Like 3

While I am happy with Dae-rok & Do-ran married, and hope Mi-ran & Go-rae couple the very best, I did get disturbed by the homophobic attitude present generally in K dramas. I understand many Asian countries are not so accepting in LGBTQ, but I do hope the media does not help to spread the phobia but try to potray the community in more accurate way.

• Like 3

Uee’s look elevated to a new level after marriage. She looks amazing! Not sure if intentional on the stylist part to coincide with wedded bliss? IDK I love it! 

-

• Like 6

Watching the clips from tonight's episode on KBS's youtube channel... Yeah Do Ran now knows that Mr. Kang is her father. She took the DNA test and found out.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1