Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

When will we get a preview? Will the secret reveal this weekend? I vote for it to be sealed as long as possible. It's better for DR if she knows nothing who is her birth father. 

• Like 9

finally i have the times to sit down to watch the episode on Sunday and i cant be more than happy....they giving us a happy moments first....to me the wedding start the moment Driver Kang hold DoRan hands and what i didnt know they keep this as a package for us viewers....they lets Driver Kang hand over DoRan to WDR right at the hotel front door!

im so happy for Driver Kang, it might be bittersweet as she never knew that her father had in turn hand her over to the next man to take care of her....and try to protect her from the dark.....this touches me like no other.....im happy for Driver Kang that he is at least given this opportunity to hand over his daughter to WDR.....i love the whole episode no less.....but to me the happiest and most memorable moment is when Driver Kang hand DoRan over to WDR.... :) 

MOO01_zps4qv5s985.png

• Like 9

21 hours ago, emmaleigh said:

Do you have viki access where you’re at? They usually release the new episodes that day and usually have English sub by 8pm that same day. This is also my crack for the moment. I just rewatch the episodes on my days off while awaiting for the weekend to come faster.

No i dont have viki access i look up on google dramabus has raw real quick :)

• Like 3

Impatiently waiting for the coming episode.  Hope for the happy and glorious ending with DR and WDR having a child or two which will make their life complete.  The bad Daya as an outcast of the family (really hate this girl).

• Like 6

Rough translation

Hong Joo: Now we're walking under night sky, it's like a date. 

*She accidentally or intentionally kisses him.*

Hong Joo: Mr. Kang, I'm sorry. (LOL. She's fast!)

MR: are you really okay if I go on a blind date. Are you really won't regret?

MR's blind date: Who are you?

GR: Me? I'm her friend. (The way he said was actually meant "I'm her boyfriend". Hahaha. He can't get over MR and so she is. I wonder how would if they met at the party. That must means the end. So writer had HS got urinary stone as the excuse to extend their love fate)

Chauffeur Kang: Dong cheol-ah, now there is a trustworthy man beside our daughter DR. I'm so glad for her.

Mrs. Cho: what is this? Isn't it a woman's picture? (finding a pic of little DR. Ah.. why he didn't keep his things safe. Seriously, this ahjussi is leaving his marks everywhere. It's just a matter of time for someone to notice and connect all the dots) 

DR's Friend: DR please come here quickly. (I'm sure the secret isn't revealed yet. Something's wrong with the grandma. It must be of her last time symtomps are getting worse) 

Madam Park: Chaffeur Kang, do you have a daughter? (I wonder how could haelmoni come to this question. Is it maybe Mrs. Cho telling her about the pic she found?)

Chaffeur Kang: What.. *flustered*

I see that the writer still loves playing mystery games with us. When will it out? Is it this week or next week? But I'm glad it's not this Saturday yet. And no dumb and dumber scenes in the preview feels so great. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

As soon as DR gets pregnant and produces a grandchild, particularly a grandson,  DY will be yesterday’s news even to His mother. If DY was at all smart which she is not she would try to beat her new SiL to it. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, RobinM said:

As soon as DR gets pregnant and produces a grandchild, particularly a grandson,  DY will be yesterday’s news even to His mother. If DY was at all smart which she is not she would try to beat her new SiL to it. 

@RobinM  I have a feeling things will come out about the time DR is pregnant MIL will kick her out without them knowing she's pregnant. But MIL will know her and Dumb. Her and Daya both will do all in there powers to keep all the other family members from finding out.. But this will be then end of Dumb and Dumber..

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, RobinM said:

I don't think it matters.  The eldest child's first male child or female is the one to be the next in line.  Isn't it?

• Like 6

On 12/5/2018 at 8:50 PM, stargazer187 said:

MR: are you really okay if I go on a blind date. Are you really won't regret?

MR's blind date: Who are you?

GR: Me? I'm her friend. (The way he said was actually meant "I'm her boyfriend". Hahaha. He can't get over MR and so she is. I wonder how would if they met at the party. That must means the end. So writer had HS got urinary stone as the excuse to extend their love fate)

hehehe now i want this....some how im interested to find out how GR will react....he tends to put on poker face some times but this times around it will be great to see him get all fire up :D 

• Like 4

On 12/3/2018 at 9:32 PM, stargazer187 said:

I wonder since they found a new friend for haelmoni. Our OTP can go for their second Hawaii honeymoon next time. Hahahaha. They don't need to rush back in the middle of their trip cause chun su will be there to give haelmoni a company.

That's the good news. However, there is also the bad news (see further comment below).

On 12/3/2018 at 9:32 PM, stargazer187 said:

Am I the only one who annoyed with the lady haelmoni. I know she feels emphatic and care a lot. But all of her action turned her to be a nosy buddy.  I just hope she kept quiet whether she sees Chaffeur Kang or why he was there. She doesn't have the right to poke any deeper to the buried secret.

Do-Ran's friend's grandma may reveal Mr Kang as Do-Ran's dad. One thing follows another, Mr Kang's past, as a convicted murderer of Da-Ya's father, may also be revealed. When this happens, all hell would break loose. Do-Ran may be deeply ashamed and choose to go to exile. This time, Dae-Ryook's mom may not hesitate to send Do-Ran away as the grandma has got a new friend to calm her when she relapses to her dementia.

• Like 7

On 12/3/2018 at 10:03 PM, Ngoc Diep Tran said:

The future is so dark now, i may skip a few episodes until i make sure our lovey dovey couple stay safe after the upcoming storm :) 

(Deep sigh)

Sooner or later, Mr. Kang’s secret as Do-Ran’s father and his criminal past may get revealed. When this happens, I hope that Dae-Ryook and Do-Ran could stay together to weather the storm. However, realistically, I could see how this would be difficult to achieve. The bar for Do-Ran and Dae-Ryook’s continuing relationship is very high indeed.

When Mr. Kang’s past, as a convicted murderer, gets revealed and people learn about it, it would inflict huge damage to the reputations of Dae-Ryook’s company and family. When it is also revealed that the victim was Da-Ya’s father, it may be the coup de grace. Even though grandma and the chairman still personally like Do-Ran, they know that the society would not accept it. Even though Dae-Ryook loves Do-Ran deeply, he knows that as the eldest son he has a responsibility to uphold the company’s and family’s reputations. Most importantly, Do-Ran herself may feel deeply ashamed. She genuinely loves Dae-Ryook, the grandma, and the chairman, and wants the best for them. She may think that staying together with Dae-Ryook would not do them good. Therefore, she may choose to go away, leaving a signed divorce request to Dae-Ryook.

What is important to note is the future direction of the story. It may go the way of some other dramas, in which the main female lead goes away and she is only reunited with her lover/spouse at the last episodes. I learn that in “Blow Breeze” the writer chose this option. If now the writer chooses a similar plot, she just follows the cliché and the serial may be less enjoyable.

However, it may go the other way. The grandma, chairman and Dae-Ryook let Do-Ran to go away very shortly, in one or two episodes in the middle of the drama, to allow the hysteria to cool down as they try to convince the society. Then, although Do-Ran initially refuses, they manage to persuade Do-Ran to return.  Together, in a lot of episodes, from the middle until the end of the serial, the three of them work hard with Do-Ran to convince the society that she is an innocent person, a very good worker and citizen, and an excellent daughter-in-law. If the writer could select this alternative, she may offer an innovation and the serial may be more enjoyable.

• Like 6

The preview shows that Mr. Kang accidentally leaves a picture of DR out. I don’t fault him for this, it’s his room. I advise him to lock his door at all times. Why does his coworker roam in & out of his room freely anyway? Since Mr. Kang is a staff member his room would be exempt from her cleaning duties. Who’s next to go DY? I still put my money on her to uncover the birth secret. 

• Like 6

I wish they would hurry up and reveal the secret rather than teasing us with the possibility :D.The truth about DR’s real father , it’s only a secret few people actually know about . No need for him to relive the hell ; he face for his crime twice . :sweatingbullets:

D52971-EA-8-BF0-46-A8-B216-4467-BBD3-D94

This non-Relationship between these two, is getting ridiculous. How many times do they need to meet up to decide they Belong with each other??

Seriously,Are they both a bit thick?!:crazy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

This non-Relationship between these two, is getting ridiculous. How many times do they need to meet up to decide they Belong with each other??

Seriously,Are they both a bit thick?!:crazy:

however i think after today it will get escalated :D 

and i love GR being jealous :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_EL0rQeM3g

and he is honestly very man here :D the guy was going to hit him but then ended up being stop by GR but he didnt resort to punch him right back like most would have done so :) he just pushes him away :)

then our dentist and MiRan arguing hehehe :D 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPEUskpN8aE

• Like 6

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

then our dentist and MiRan arguing hehehe :D 

So I take it He wasn’t lucky like Mr. Kang then  :D - it’s seem Mr. Kang get all the action lately 

Next time he need to kiss her because every time they meet she goes ON and ON  and ON About what her mom say to her . 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

So I take it He wasn’t lucky like Mr. Kang then  :D - it’s seem Mr. Kang get all the action lately 

Next time he need to kiss her because every time they meet she goes ON and ON  and ON About what her mom say to her . 

tomorrow preview i saw GR kissing MiRan forehead.....they are back together? :) 

i guess we are left to be see.....im waiting for some action from their sides too as much as im enjoyin Driver Kang romance... :) he was sure all smiles today :) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

tomorrow preview i saw GR kissing MiRan forehead.....they are back together? :) 

i guess we are left to be see.....im waiting for some action from their sides too as much as im enjoyin Driver Kang romance... :) he was sure all smiles today :) 

Kissing forehead - not something my imagination needs to think about What happen did he mistake her with someone else :tears:

14-A728-CA-2742-436-F-80-FE-50249-F39012

I am happy , all these flirting with Mr Kang  for months end with kiss at lest she got something to show for it :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1