[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

0ly40

4 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

:dissapointed_relieved: i had a marathon last night and this a.m. this is my so-called eye opener LOL! the only prob is the site i'm watching right now is too slow to upload w/c made it frustrating for me so while it's loading i thought of sharing it w/you

If you are watching at the site I sent you, check your email - I sent another one yesterday.  Also, the loading is slow because it is just loading multiple pop up windows and if you disable that, stop the loading and start it again a couple of times and it will load pretty quickly.  

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/9/2019 at 12:35 PM, angelwingssf said:
On 1/9/2019 at 8:42 AM, sava2sava said:

She needs the spot light on her were she can bark authority..

This cracked me up!!:mrgreen:

@angelwingssf She does, DY acts as if she's the big dog on the new block and everyone has to bow down to her and sang praises to how wonderful she is..  Yet she herself has never sat down and thought about what has she done so wonderful that all should be praising her.. At this point one clould careless whom the BIL is married to and would have decided to move on from her constantly meddling in DY and WDR life.. Yet she can't go a day without finding something for to run and tell MIL for dumber to nick pick at.. 

Just think about this. This is how dumb she is.. Marrying YY being that he's the youngest she would never earn the title Mdm of Bong foods, Knowing WDY is the eldest and conservative as they family are and hard as he work at the company.. Where in the family mind that YY is supposed to overstep his brother and claim presidency of the company.. In order for her to get this tite Yet a company he don't even have a desk at.. 

Another thing she should be happy he married someone like DR if he had married anyone else they family background would have been better then hers and so would that person.. TBH I don't think she knows what kind of family she really wanted to be married into all she knew is that she had to marry into a chobeol family and yet the family she choose isn't what she thought it would be.. Nor will it help to raise her station in life being she comes from a single family home..

On 1/9/2019 at 2:26 PM, Ameera Ali said:

I am with Daya when she complains why everyone start behaving differently and empathy with her even if she selfish they where reasons she was bad . I am not surprised she want to bring DR down . 

@Ameera Ali  I'm against DY for her meddling in business thats not her, She has no rights to complain because nothing is factored or directed towards her nor is  harming her.. What rights do she have to complain she don't deserve empathy or sympathy.. All the problems thats been going on in the house are behind her constant negative action and thoughts of what she thinks of DR.. All she sees it has DR has step into the position that she wants because in her mind DR status is below hers and no way should she get the title of Mdm of Bong Foods.. She's finding any and every thing possible for Dumber to blow a fuse at.. Remember first how she treated DR as a servant and then she tried to throw money at her assuming  this is what DR wanted.. DY has never judge DR for who she is only what she thinks DR is.. Thats why even thiough she may haven't done something as of yet I love it when halmoni go off on her just for GP.. It's for a reason halmoni knows she's up to something if not now then later, Even when she goes off on her for being the mistress daughter it's well deserved..

I have yet to watch todays episode thought I'll catch up on the thread..  

I can’t stand to watch DR suffer over and over... I just wish she told WDR about it first. Going to sit a few episodes out. My poor heart isn’t cut out for this. I personally don’t find DR “birth secret” a huge deal vs. Mr. Kang previous life history. At this time It should be happy news that father/daughter reunited. The other bomb will be bigger and more damaging. 

46 minutes ago, chdom said:

I can’t stand to watch DR suffer over and over... I just wish she told WDR about it first. Going to sit a few episodes out. My poor heart isn’t cut out for this. I personally don’t find DR “birth secret” a huge deal vs. Mr. Kang previous life history. At this time It should be happy news that father/daughter reunited. The other bomb will be bigger and more damaging. 

oh the murder will hit the fan!

10 hours ago, Nour Alhouda said:

Her step mother kick her out without coat and she faint on the road,a hundsome guy help her i took her to the hospital,next ep will be tense

I had to replay again and again. soooo much drama tomorrow. I hope WDR does something about the kick out. screw them all and move. omo omo. What if she’s pregnant then everyone would feel terrible.   maybe the guy is someone from Mr Kang past?.....or GoRae? 

something happened to his buddy. 

the Tomorow will be all over the place! SMH! wow this preview really got my imagination running!

Loving the granma so much! Even the dementia is sad when it happens, there Can be moments to laugh.  this actress is soooooo on point!  This look she gets on her face, And you know the younger version is out before she speaks.

1 hour ago, chdom said:

In the grand scheme of things I dont think to matters at this point to be honest they already vastly over reacted and threw them out.

3 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Guess Da Ya is running around causing more problems for Do Ran. DY is really some piece of work. But, at least it looks as if nearly everything is out in the open.

First I really disliked DoRan mom.  Now I think she is trippin.    now I can’t stand DaYa.    

Waving hello @hibiscus23, I was in your neck of the woods a few weeks ago.. In the TD ate lunch in CT

16 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Halmoni was still throwing tantrums and not eating her food. So, WDR Dad gave DR permission to take grandma to meet Kang -sa ajusshi.  DY followed DR and saw them meeting and got green with envy.  She called MIL and outed the paternity information.  

@angelwingssf  I keep telling you that DY needs to mind her own business.. Now DR has fainted 10 to 1 I think she might be pregnant.. Now DY should be real happy that DR is kick out the house, Now all the glory and praises she wants to shine upon her still not gping to happen and her dumb but still won;t realize it.. I hope FIL tells her to take over DR chores since dumber ran off the old housekeeper trying to turn DR into the house maid..   

Well I called it Dumb has pump Dumber head into believing that DR and Driver Kang set this up.. This is also DR fault she should have told her husband if not anyone else first.. 

5 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Waving hello @hibiscus23, I was in your neck of the woods a few weeks ago.. In the TD ate lunch in CT

@angelwingssf  I keep telling you that DY needs to mind her own business.. Now DR has fainted 10 to 1 I think she might be pregnant.. Now DY should be real happy that DR is kick out the house, Now all the glory and praises she wants to shine upon her still not gping to happen and her dumb but still won;t realize it.. I hope FIL tells her to take over DR chores since dumber ran off the old housekeeper trying to turn DR into the house maid..   

Well I called it Dumb has pump Dumber head into believing that DR and Driver Kang set this up.. This is also DR fault she should have told her husband if not anyone else first.. 

@sava2sava -  DY cannot mind her own biz.  It is in her genes.  Probably her Dad was also like that.  Who is this new guy in the car?  Looking at Mr. Kang?  Looks too young to be a cell mate.

IF DY has to help out to feed the family, I am sure the only item on the dining table would be water.  Remember what she did when MIL and DR went to get her massage even though she was instructed to take care of grandma?  She grabbed her jacket and ran to her mother 's house to gossip.  House will be a mess and no food on the table and she will run to her mother's to eat and complain.

Yes, DR should have told WDR.  But, remember how Mr. Kang did not want anyone to know about him being the dad.  That he would run away if she told anyone.  I guess she wanted that closeness with him and also respect his wishes.  She promised never to ask him why he abandoned her.  

Just like you, I hope DR is pregnant.  I guess MIL will be told about it - whether she believes it or not is another story.  

I hope the man who takes DR to the hospital will ten times richer than Wang family, and then he would take DR and her father with him :P, then in your face that dumb and dumber who always look down on people

P/s: "the man" is Gorae's friend, dont know what the writer's intention here....

@sava2sava chingoo wave wave to you & all - woah you were in our neck of the woods? u were in CT? omo omo  anyway nice to be back & see you & our other chingoos here, i hv to stop or take a li'l brk watching coz i can't stand Da Ya she's one of those characters who's very annoying and she's truly a brat! lazy and ambitious! As i mentioned a few days ago i'm quite late watching this, i just found out about it by watching KBS Awards 2018 & it made me curious, aside fr the fact that i like Uee (spell?) and Dae ryook in this drama! i'm inching away through the episodes so i can't wait to chat w/you all and be able to relate to what you guys are talking about! i did a marathon last nite so now i'm watching epis 64!

The brat is suspecting Do ran and Mr Kang and she won't stop at anything, she's like the Sherlock Holmes in this drama bec of her jealousy towards Da Ran! I can't wait to finish this epis so I'll talk to you guys again!

wave wave to all!

@angelangie Same here i really love that scene too about her wedding unbeknownst to her that this nice man is her bio father! a lot of their scenes are very touching, i'm really liking this actor who's playing her father, he's ageing gracefully i must say!

this drama is worth every min every hour that we spent in watching it! i just can't stop watching it :D

Choi-Soo-Jong-Uee.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSymlMqHVF9k-vYO4BEzyO

maxresdefault.jpg

They really deserved the awards they received in this drama! Super convincing in their roles!

I do wonder how long it's going to take for the complete truth to come out. Once that does happen though, I don't know what's going to happen next after that. T_T

EDIT: I just saw the preview for next week, and DR said she will break up with WDR. T_T

Archived