Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

Nice episode today.  It was all about the pre wedding and the last part of Mr. Kang walking DR to the wedding hall.

Chairman asked DR about her parents (I think!) and she said that she did not know anything about them.  Dad sent his son WDR to comfort her.  

DY called her mom when her motherinlaw and her friends were meeting in DY's mom house.  She outed the information about KDR being an orphan and her foster mom asking for money.  Her friends overheard  everything and EY came home and yelled at DY.  But it was not enough yelling.  I don't know if  she told them to move out.  

WDR wanted to go to Hawaii or even Jeju for their honeymoon and KDR was concerned about  grandma and wanted to take her with them.  She wanted to have a honeymoon in a camping house.  Funny!

When DR's foster mom came to meet EY -  she was very rebellious and the help were stunned at the conversation and GY (Alzeihmers Haemoni) came out and pulled DR's mom's hair.  Was funny to watch.  

The last scenes were about the wedding and Kang and DR walking into the meeting hall together.  

Preview

WDR and KDR get married -  Beautiful pics.  DY hands over a stamped letter to EY and DR finds out that her mom sold her for 300,000,000 won.  DR said she has no mom.  

• Like 8

Just now, celebrianna said:

:lol: But will this really drive her away permanently? I hope so.

nah she will be back....but still at least we have a punisher there :D 

so i guess it is not that bad.....i just love it how they turn on Madam Park dementia state whenever all these ppl set to bully Doran :D 

she kinds is her dark angel :D 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

13 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

KDR is not going to have an easy life in her stepmom's house :( I really don't know why WDR doesn't buy his own house. The idea of living in the same house is troublesome

Do you mean in the Wang household?  I don't think they are living in the stepmom's house.  

IF WDR bought a new house and moved with KDR and grandma, then Dad would also move and cause a rift between Mom and Dad.  Would this make DY the madam of the household ?

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

KDR is not going to have an easy life in her stepmom's house :( I really don't know why WDR doesn't buy his own house. The idea of living in the same house is troublesome

You mean in her MIL’s house. KDR needs to stand up for herself. WDR already told her that he doesn’t want her to feel inferior in front of anyone. He can’t be around to protect her every moment. 

I think they should live on their own too but Korean family drama writers won’t allow it. <_<

• Like 6

If nothing else, DR looked beautiful and Mr. Kang looked proud! It was a beautiful moment and the song made it even more touching.  I really hope this drama does not take a turn for the worst.  I really like Mr. Kang.  I don't want to see the anguish that DR will have once she finds out who Mr. Kang is.  

• Like 9

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

You mean in her MIL’s house. KDR needs to stand up for herself. WDR already told her that he doesn’t want her to feel inferior in front of anyone. He can’t be around to protect her every moment. 

I think they should live on their own too but Korean family drama writers won’t allow it. <_<

yes I know, that is why Daya is living in the Wang house and causing trouble all the time.

Oh, I meant the MIL's house :)@angelwingssf

even if there is no grandma, still they won't buy their own house :(

• Like 11
  • Insightful 1

No they do not promotes married couple to stay away from the parents though it is more advisable nowadays.....

especially if u are the eldest they will stay back with the parents.....

• Like 7

8 hours ago, celebrianna said:

In “You are too Much”, Hae-Dang married Hyun-Joon, against the opposition of the chairman (Hyun-Joon’s dad) & his wife but with the blessing of Hyun-Joon’s grandma, who was very close to Hae-Dang. The chairman demoted Hyun-Joon to a manual worker while Hae-Dang endured rough treatments from her mother-in-law & ambitious sister-in-law. However, Hae-Dang learnt to take stands and, with the support of Hyun-Joon and his grandma, she eventually overcame them.

Let’s hope that, with the support of Dae-Ryook, her grandma and the chairman, Do-Ran could also learn to take a stand and overcome her mother-in-law and ambitious sister-in-law. 

• Like 6

Today's episode is full of emotion. The writer nicely show the other perspective of EY and YJ. EY's disapproval isn't just about the background status. Hearing what she shares to her husband makes me got the point the real concerns she may have. Put aside KDR status, from this point I feel that I can understand her. Even my parents might be like that if I brought an unknown guy to them. The first thing the parents might want to know is not the wealth or job, it comes later as secondary necessity. They want to know the family background and confirm that their kids won't go to an ominous family later. At this rate, I feel sorry for EY that her worries will turn to real. Her eldest DIL's birth father is a criminal, well ex-criminal. On top of that, he's the killer of her friend's husband and the chauffeur in her house. Gosh... how would the writer solve this complications later. Too many problems, too much for KDR to bear all the shame and guilt she would get later on.

And the foster mom, put aside her greedy self and selfishness, I love her confidence in front of EY. The way she comes as DR mom buying the wedding gifts and told EY to not disrespect others just because they are poor. Every human is equal. I love her for this. When she advised DR to not run way when problems comes at her makes her look sincere. She could be a good mom if she get rid of all her greed and ambition. Both MR and DR are more like their father DC. Though MR is still immature sometimes but I see that she is different from her mom. And DR, I agreed with the wang's thinking. Despite of the circumstance and mother like that, she still grows up as an upright and decent girl.

And haelmoni, I love that everyone casted and got a role from her. She perfectly gives the right roles to them. LOL. Even she lost her mind but her intelligence is still intact. 

The preview, does KDR still address her husband as Wang director?? Ah... I expect she would pick one of the three he suggested.

P.S. why does soompi keep posting my posts double. Anyone having the same problem like this? Or is it only on my end?

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

P.S. why does soompi keep posting my posts double. Anyone having the same problem like this? Or is it only on my end?

I don't see any double posts from you.  May be just from your end.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

I don't see any double posts from you.  May be just from your end.

It automatically merged here so I can edited my own post directly, deleted it. But in other threads it won't merge automatically and they appear as consecutive same post.  So I can't delete them. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

DY hands over a stamped letter to EY and DR finds out that her mom sold her for 300,000,000 won.  DR said she has no mom.  

She really tries so hard all this time. I feel sorry for her. Despite all her hardwork to stomp KDR, she'll never get her wish. Everyone in the house are liking DR more than her. If she is not HS's daughter,  EY might won't be that nice to her. She even feels so annoyed with all her big mouth. DY is a total nuisance. The source of peaceful breaker in that house. 

18 hours ago, emmaleigh said:

Characters that I don’t foresee repenting:

1) Da Ya (princess syndrome)

2) Do Ran’s step mom

You right. They will repent only at the end of the episodes. 

18 hours ago, angelangie said:

lols yes and WDR is the happiest man.....

He even plans their honeymoon beforehand. Lol

It's so cute seeing him whines that 2 weeks is too long. This second floor guy is really blinded by his love. Hahaha

17 hours ago, angelangie said:

Unfortunately im block again once it started

Seems like it happened to Tvn last night. I couldn't watch MoA while not for the other shows. They restrict the region of the videos to be available only on some parts. Sighh. 

@Matilda_Anne I wish she could be so. KDR is quite similar to her at first but as time goes by, she turns more mild and so thoughtful of everyone feelings. I like that but I can't stand that if the writer keeps making her that way. Especially when the two airhead team will gang up bullying her later. That check will be their first attempt. That is why we need a spunky DIL who will be able to defend herself. 

Aww... aww.. our happy newly wed couple.... they both are so gorgeous. KDR looks like a Barbie doll and WDR is like a prince charming Ken. Pretty and handsome, so matched. I need to repost this again, :heart:

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

DR Mom ask for money because she wanted to ruin the chances of DR marrying anyone she wants DR to take care of her and Mi Ran.. Now what I find very funny Mi Ran dump Dayas brother only to find out they also kind of well off. Now with Dayas brother finding out that awful woman that sold off DR for money is Mi Rans mother and any chance of her hooking up with him will be slim because of what she did to DR.. Even though materilistic Mom may not have any ambition to sell off Mi Ran for marriage her own greedy actions is whats going to cause MI Ran heartache and grief.. Because now Dayas Mom will know how greedy she is.. Wnat and embarssment this is going to be for her because she will try and take the money back to have people look at Mi Ran in a positive light which her actions has already made it to late.. If Mi Ran was to marry Dayas brother greedy Mama is going to want a house and she'll think her house has to be of equal value of Dayas Mom house and also Do Ran MIL home..

Materialistic Mom got that money and told her daughter to stop working and focus on marrying somebody rich.. She's already off spending the money friveously and not thinking of money is being spent out but not enough coming in.. I see her blowing off this money again.. Loan sharks will be after her again and she'll be sending them to DR instead of Mi Ran.. 

I think DR should just pit this woman out of the house she still hasn't learned her lesson..She got money DR should tell her to use that money and move.. 

15 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

When DR's foster mom came to meet EY -  she was very rebellious and the help were stunned at the conversation and GY (Alzeihmers Haemoni) came out and pulled DR's mom's hair.  Was funny to watch.  

@angelwingssf  Whats funny greedy mom thinks just because she changed her dress attire that she's on the same level as the other moms in this drama.. She has a long way to go..  What funny is no matter how Halmoni sickness worsens she's still a good judge of character.. She talk with greedy mom earlier and gave her what she wanted but the Noona remember seeing this awful woman asking for money for DR and first comes to mind is attck:w00t::w00t: I said thats what she gets she had no business going there in the first place..

GET HER NOONA:w00t::w00t::wub: I loved it.. I bet she won't show her azz back up there  now:thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe_pmOiRi2k&amp;feature=youtu.be

14 hours ago, celebrianna said:

:lol: But will this really drive her away permanently? I hope so.

No it won't because she will try and invest that money into thinking she can become rich and messes up again.. This time she'll brag about being the MIL to Bom Foods and loan sharks will be going to look for WDR or KDR..

13 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

KDR is not going to have an easy life in her MIL's house :( I really don't know why WDR doesn't buy his own house. The idea of living in the same house is troublesome

KDR mom will become DR protector.. She's going to disregard Daya and any feelings she has towards her.. Mark my words.. EY is going to feel the need to protect DR from the awful woman especailly when she finds out about  Mi Ran and Dayas bother.. Even  when it's found out that Mr Kang is DR father..

13 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Do you mean in the Wang household?  I don't think they are living in the stepmom's house.  

IF WDR bought a new house and moved with KDR and grandma, then Dad would also move and cause a rift between Mom and Dad.  Would this make DY the madam of the household ?

No Daya is low on the totem pole period.. Halmoni is the first Mdm. EY the second Mdm KDR is the thrid Mdm and Daya is the fourth Mdm..She'll always be low the person..If she wants the real Mdm status then she should have married the first son of some nobel family..

• Like 6

finally i have the times to sit thru the whole episodes.....

when Driver Kang was about to tell Greedy Witch that he is DoRan's father for real.....it was in the nick of times luckily DoRan was home to stop that outburst.....i dont want to think what will happen if the Greedy Witch knew about it.....it will be something she will hold on top of DoRan head......

Halmoni is really happy about this union even though EY wasnt too happy with it.....if we are to stand at her point i think she has the right to be upset.....not everyone share the same sense like Halmoni....not every elder knew to look above that....above status and money term.....most elders look at it heavily....this had also happen in my own family so i understand how EY felt.....i do not approve of that....but still this is the real world and it happen to every knots in the world :)

one thing i do like is how Halmoni called Greedy Witch the Wench or the hostess!!! :D

best points will be when they knew that who GR really is.....she broke up with GR because she listen to her mother...which is good but she is losing out.....GR is a solid pillar MiRan needed to get her life in order

• Like 3

17 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

WDR wanted to go to Hawaii or even Jeju for their honeymoon and KDR was concerned about  grandma and wanted to take her with them.  She wanted to have a honeymoon in a camping house.  Funny!

I think this will make another problem with her husband because she will not be only for him but his grandma you can see his facial when she mentioned her and then get a call from the house because of her

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Nour Alhouda said:

I think this will make another problem with her husband because she will not be only for him but his grandma you can see his facial when she mentioned her and then get a call from the house because of her

He said "ye, kayo" means "okay, let's go" haelmoni will make him jealous. :lol:

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

best points will be when they knew that who GR really is.....she broke up with GR because she listen to her mother...which is good but she is losing out.....GR is a solid pillar MiRan needed to get her life in order

Right. They'll meet at the party later. I wonder what will GR think of her later. She breaks their friendship and told him honestly the reason. At least she never lie to him. I wonder will GD stands for her like WDR did if his mom disapprove their marriage. I'm sure HS will. She knows well how greed MR's mom is. Like she said, she cut the ties before her feeling g9es too deep. 

And our next couple is Chaffeur Kang and HJ. It seems that Mr. Kang more open to her now. The love sign she suggests makes him smiles. 

I just got to know the title of this ost. I love this song a lot.

It feels bittersweet. It perfectly used for the daughter-father of DR and Kang ahjussi.   

• Like 3
  • Love 1