Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

KDR looks lovely in her wedding gown! I think she might be crying about how her “dad” isn’t alive to be there on her wedding day. I’m tired of the are they going to marry or not scenario. Stop messing with the OTP! Lol 

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, chdom said:

KDR looks lovely in her wedding gown! I think she might be crying about how her “dad” isn’t alive to be there on her wedding day. I’m tired of the are they going to marry or not scenario. Stop messing with the OTP! Lol 

This is my guess @chdom

• Like 2

It seems it is walking to the chapel wedding day. Our beautiful bride feeling sadness over missed parents. 

Off subject, the Air Head mother in law and the Controlling Freak's sister are both in the new drama Encounter. Both are playing mean mother and mother in law. Hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I can't wait to see the wedding. The bride looks so pretty. 

@chdom @sava2sava right. I hate when they troll us with the marry or not guessing game.

@Matilda_Anne she never be a good mom to her except her help of being a cupid last week. 

@smhelen I haven't checked them out. They're in my watch-list. 

• Like 3

@emmaleigh Awww... aww... I saw that photo a while ago on IG too. But I didn't notice its them. Hahaha.. I'm slacking off at work. I'm losing my focus. 

To post a pic

Spoiler

Right click on photo and copy the image url to the comment box here, it usually embed as picture.

Like this

01224671.jpg

@celebrianna yesssss... can't waitttt

Btw, I just started a new drama yesterday. 

Spoiler

I suggest you to watch this too. It's better than ED. Lol

A pledge to god. 

Telling about a couple was separated because the husband is cheating with the wife's friend. It's a depressing topic. But it was told pretty good. And the scene editing is so nice. I like it. I'm looking for a watching buddy to discuss and rant ... hahaha

Look at them, they are all so happy except the two airhead team. LOL 

Foster mom, MR and that lady haelmoni are in there.

• Like 4

@stargazer187,

Spoiler

But doesn’t it have sickness in it? I think her child will suffer from some critical illness? I read the synopsis last weekend and was not up to enduring that sadness. 

Is it too much to hope that the stepmom will finally be out of WDR’s life? It probably is since it’s a family drama.

• Like 2

@celebrianna she'll leech off then for sure. That's her specialty. Maybe at the end of the day, she'll repent. 

I hope DR won't let her using again. It's enough that she asked for money to EY before as a humiliation to DR. I guess that is why haelmoni will persuade her to something so she can let her go, living her life happily. 

Spoiler

Yes, she has a sick child. He has a leukemia/myeloma and needs a bone marrow transplant. Yes, it will be super melo. But I am interested with how the villain get her punishment for ruining other's life here. And how she ends up having an affair with her ex-husband just ti safe her son.

@emmaleigh that probably the case then. Just a tip. Open the image in a new tab. And then copy-paste the link. Because some pictures will load better that way. Your welcome. 

• Like 4

@stargazer187 Based on your image post above, Madam Park will meet with step mom to pay out the lump sum of 307 mil won that she shameless asked for. Tsk, tsk 

Do Ran should keep a distance from the wicked step mom after the wedding b/c the step mom is going to continue to leech off of her.  Some characters in family drama never repent. If so, it won’t be until the very last episode.

Characters that I don’t foresee repenting:

1) Da Ya (princess syndrome)

2) Do Ran’s step mom

• Like 4

On 11/30/2018 at 6:54 AM, Ameera Ali said:

@angelangie Isn’t she a goddess in the dress ? Who you think will get the bouquet ? :D

lols yes and WDR is the happiest man.....my wish came true they got married :D the burst of secrets will come later....however now we have the wedding and i remember Master Wang told DoRan

if she face hardship she need to confide in WDR maybe he foreseen that DoRan is someone who always try to bottle things up and that is not healthy in any relationship.....in a relationship there suppose to be 2 way communication.....i hope DoRan heed Master Wang advice.

PS" GGOOD NEWS.....suddenly KBS2 is streaming for me again lols but laggy

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols yes and WDR is the happiest man.....my wish came true they got married :D the burst of secrets will come later....however now we have the wedding and i remember Master Wang told DoRan

if she face hardship she need to confide in WDR maybe he foreseen that DoRan is someone who always try to bottle things up and that is not healthy in any relationship.....in a relationship there suppose to be 2 way communication.....i hope DoRan heed Master Wang advice.

PS" GGOOD NEWS.....suddenly KBS2 is streaming for me again lols but laggy

Can you share the link....

or can you the live recap tonite?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/30/2018 at 8:00 PM, Ameera Ali said:

I got feeling the writer will play it just like [ my father is strange ] retrial for dad ( after all manslaughter more better than a murder ) and happy after and even wedding for Mr Kang :D

uuu i really like ‘my father is strange’ especially the character of eldest sister.. she takes no crap from anybody..  if only do ran can be like her then this drama would be funny lol..

yeay they got married!! i dont care what happens next at least she has wdr now..

• Like 3

this is the part the mother came home saying that Secretary is an orphan and probably trying to stop it....and WDR came home and the mother told WDR to sit down and to talk to him him about it....

but i guess WDR told his mother that he knew about but he still want to get marry with her....he said all he want and then he walk out....after that Madam Park said something about it.....i guess in support?

https://youtu.be/8ixOmuOjg0U?list=PLPJzFoOSNF-PgM4yQT3vNU2QXAsSawxdv

• Like 2