[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

0ly40

3 minutes ago, luvabe said:

Ha! I predicted weeks ago that it was the loan shark! We still need to know who and where that woman is. 

I know right lol. I'm also anxious to find out the

The story behind TP. And how and the world

did Grandma escape the nursing home?.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Doloris B said:

I can't wait till the Wang family and the Jang family have to kneel and apologize to Mr Kang.

Yes! Especially DY, HS, and MIL. Also I wish someone could slap HS 3 times just like how she slapped Mr. Kang!!

Hey guys, I have a question, if the story is gonna make Kang not guilty then why do they need to make GR sick?  I don’t understand this writer’s intentions? Also, how is everything going to go from here?  The LS is not related to anybody and it seems like Kang is going to find out about it himself.  HJ will never get close to him anymore bc she won’t go to the church anymore.  Did HJ give in to her sister??? Very curious about tomorrow and next three weeks!!  I hope after tmrw something good will happen!! 

1 minute ago, Jamie Hartford said:

Hey guys, I have a question, if the story is gonna make Kang not guilty then why do they need to make GR sick?  I don’t understand this writer’s intentions?

Is GR really sick? (Sorry I haven't watched today's ep.)

Like many others have predicted, if GR has a serious illness, maybe Mr. Kang will be the only one who can save him, which then will make DY and HS feel even more guilty about what they've done to him (that is, if they are capable of feeling guilty at all) and completely embarrassed when they have to ask him to save GR's life.

41 minutes ago, luvabe said:

Like many others have predicted, if GR has a serious illness, maybe Mr. Kang will be the only one who can save him, which then will make DY and HS feel even more guilty about what they've done to him (that is, if they are capable of feeling guilty at all) and completely embarrassed when they have to ask him to save GR's life.

People like HS and DY don't feel any guilt at all.  They feel that they are owed to do all the medley and blame it on some one else.  I understand that DY lost a father and she created so much problem for DR who had nothing to do with it , except by association and relationship.  Even if GR is sick, and Kang can save him, a part of me feels that he should not, but knowing Kang's character, he probably will.  

33 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

People like HS and DY don't feel any guilt at all.  They feel that they are owed to do all the medley and blame it on some one else.  I understand that DY lost a father and she created so much problem for DR who had nothing to do with it , except by association and relationship.  Even if GR is sick, and Kang can save him, a part of me feels that he should not, but knowing Kang's character, he probably will.  

That's why I said "if they are capable of feeling guilty" lol. And yeah, much as I want Mr. Kang not to forgive those people, I think he will forgive them. Hell, he'll probably even forgive the loan shark as well! He's not only too nice; he's also not mentally strong enough to stand up against those who wrong him. Even after he's been proven innocent, he'll probably still feel at fault for having indirectly caused DY's dad's death.

23 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Why did the loan shark kill Daya's father?

Did he want to avenge himself from Kang by framing him? He had a chance to take his money when Kang fainted 

From the Youtube video it seems like the LS meant to stab Mr. Kang, but just before he did DY's dad pushed Mr. Kang aside, so the knife went into the dad's body instead.

2 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

It was so sad and funny seeing WKR drunkenly bringing fruit to WKD house :(:joy:

It was lol but did you notice how he flashed backed to DR and TP on the street , How his mind zoomed in on TP lol. He has to be thinking

1. Hes young

2  hes Handsome 

3. Why is he eyeing my ex-wife? 

My heart broke when DR missed Grandma, And

Went see her and saw how she was suffering.Im still pissed how they dropped her

Off at the nursing home, Like a bag of dirty laundry disgusting. Now Mr Wang has to beg DR , Wow he really has some nerve. The ink isn't

dry on the divorce papers and DY and MIL are 

Trying to get WDR with the rich girl. Hope it backfires like a bad case of indigestion .

3 hours ago, luvabe said:

Here's what I'm curious about: Did that building where the murder happened have CCTV cameras? If yes then what happened to the footage? Did the loan shark manage to destroy it somehow?

Remember the incident between Kang-sam, DY’s father and the LS happened almost 30 years ago. Video cameras weren’t widely used back then as they are today. They were big and expensive.

6 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Did he want to avenge himself from Kang by framing him? He had a chance to take his money when Kang fainted 

No, actually it was accident.  He wanted to killed Mr. Kang, but he was being pushed so the knife went to DY’s dad instead. 

I put a translation of the preview below for those that haven't watched it yet:

Episode 93-94 Preview

Translation (from Kocowa):

Go Rae: You don't remember it after killing a person?

Kang Soo Il: There was an investigation and testimony. Is it possible he can't remember that?

Yang Ja: I've thought about it. The only way for you to go back to that house is to get pregnant.

Jin Gook: You don't even know when she left? How could you take care of patients like that?

Grandma: Myung Hee! Myung Hee!

Do Ran: Unni!

Jin Gook: Do Ran, please help us this once.

Dae Ryook: Father, this isn't right. Don't you even have a sense of shame?

12 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

He meant to stab DRs father but when he approached them they turned and he ended up stabbing DYs father by mistake.

i feel bad for Mr Kang, for Hong Joo, for grandma, for Chairman :(

The drama is coming to an end, but i couldn't see any changes in Eun Young, DaYa, HongShil, Doran's adoptive mom character. When grandma is struggling, Eun Young and Daya are busy to work on how to get WDR and the heiress together >'< Therefore even if they turn from bad to good person with only a few eps left, i think it would be awkward and i'm afraid i still could not sympathy with them.

P/s: with that mother-in-law, im sorry to say that i hope DR will not be back together with WDR for real and end up with Taepung instead.  Maybe it would be the open ending for these two i'm ok with that too.

Archived