[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

0ly40

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Ayame said:

Watching the clips from tonight's episode on KBS's youtube channel... Yeah Do Ran now knows that Mr. Kang is her father. She took the DNA test and found out.

Wow, things are happening so fast in this drama. Now she’ll probably find out about his past because she’ll want to know why he wasn’t around for her while she was growing up. 

@Ameera Ali, it’s good that DY is now occupied with her own business. 

2 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@Ameera Ali, it’s good that DY is now occupied with her own business. 

Yeah and other 2 witches 

If he cheat on her that will be a classic moment , all these time she was occupied how to be the lady of the house , she wasn’t even the lady of his heart . 

549D5C46-F941-4559-BDD6-2F1A286FE3BA.gif

I am all for him to cheat 

@lu09 Hi long time no see :) I have been a bit absent from the thread (I remember you form Sunny Again Tomorrow :) ) 

I really hope the drama gives many scenes between Doran and her dad. They were the main reason that attracted me to the drama in the first place. I loved Doran and Dongcheol together very much, she was lucky with her foster dad.  And certainly Mr Kang loved her very much. :( 

Poor Mr Kang, he can't tell DR he was in prison :tears:.

I wish she knows. He will suffer if she doesn't forgive him

:bawling: I hope they don't get separated. They suffered so much already. Poor Mr Kang. He might go away.

The kind priest is the only one who knows the truth. He might tell DR. Also luckily Daya's aunt knows the whereabouts of the church. She might play an important role too. 

13 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The kind priest is the only one who knows the truth. He might tell DR. Also luckily Daya's aunt knows the whereabouts of the church. She might play an important role too. 

I agree, Da-Ya's aunt could be very important to Do-Ran's future.

Mr. Kang may be soon revealed as Do-Ran’ father and as a former convict who got Da-Ya’s father killed.

If, after all the revelations, Hong-Joo still loves Mr. Kang and wants him as her life partner, this may greatly help Do-Ran & Dae-Ryook’s case. Suppose Hong-Joo, who is directly related to Da-Ya’s family, could accept Mr Kang, even though he was convicted for getting her brother-in-law killed.

Then, why couldn’t people accept the relationship between Do-Ran, who is innocent and was raised by a foster father (late Hong-Chul), and Dae-Ryook, who is related to Da-Ya’s family only indirectly (through in-laws ties)?   

wow that fast. I thought it will take at least 2 episode before DR know that Mr Kang is her dad. I never thought they could use the wedding photo. and DNA test only took less than a day. on other drama that I watch, at least one episode only for DNA test.

I am happy for GR MR couple. they are officially dating. and MR told her mom she is dating a jobless man. But, why GR doesn't want to get married?

at first I think the loan shark will be the love interest for foster Mom. but after lastnight episode, I think foster mom will lost her money again. Don't bother DR couple again please.

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I have a theory, maybe Mr Kang didn't kill Daya's father. He felt guilty for not saving his wife and he committed second degree murder by pushing the loan shark, so he took the blame for another crime too because it made no difference. Note: we don't see him stab Daya's dad

https://youtu.be/rWgvpQhgU6U

@nohamahamoud2002  This is what I've been saying all along and why I think Daya Dad wasn't so great as they saying he was.. Daya is her Dads child.. Always monding someone else's business but her own.. Mr Kang taking the blame for it all is understandable he was distraught over wifes death and not being able to support his kid.. So he knew he would go to jail for the loan shark but why not take the blame for both deaths that way his daughter would never know because he'll be spending the rest of his life in prison and she could live stigma free from society.. Daya would never accept the fact her Dad died due to fault of his own.. She will plce blame on the moon if she had to because this is the type of shallow person she is.. 

I loved todays episode when the FIL told Daya how DR gets up and helps out in the kitchen plus go to work and look after halmoni. She said do he thinks she just sits around the house doing nothing. (Yes she do) Her helping out is something she can't do never had to do.. I would love it if he made her wash the dishes once in a while.. She said she go to her shop twice a week to help her employees but she can't help the workers where she live god forbids this..  Glad the helpers heard how she just sit around and pumps the MIL head full on nonesense making a mountain out of a mole hill. Waiting for the day the old man and halmoni lites in her bit and calls her out for just who she is..

I was thinking this episode she'll be minding YY business bit not yet due to the fact that she saw him smiling with someone else.. I tell you her marriage will hit trouble her pushing YY to work in that company when he don't want to and this other girl is around I see separtion for these two for sometime.. YY is going to learn exactly why she married him to become Mdm Of that company and he's going to hiut the roof.. ( It wouldn't suprise me if he wants to divorce)

1 hour ago, mentarisenja said:

at first I think the loan shark will be the love interest for foster Mom. but after lastnight episode, I think foster mom will lost her money again. Don't bother DR couple again please.

@mentarisenja Trust and believe she'll loose this money again you can bet your bottom dollar on this.. She'll go behind DR back again and ask WDR for money so she and MR could live.. She'll become and embarassment for MR.. 

Yes you mean he was going to the loan shark to borrow too?

poor DR, she thinks her father just abandoned her :( she doesn't know the reason. 

I think the writer might not reveal the reason yet to complicate matters more. Strange enough, I have a feeling that DR might be more understanding when she knows the truth about her father, although in the second episode when she was imagining herself as a lawyer, she didn't seem very forgiving :( That's why I still stick to the theory that Mr Kang didn't kill Daya's father.

my fav. couple :D

14 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Yes you mean he was going to the loan shark to borrow too?

@nohamahamoud2002  I wouldn't be suprised.. Maybe him getting involved like that was his way of Suicide.. He wasn't gutsy enough to do it himself so he just jump on in.. Coward.. Just like Daya she's a coward she talks a good gane when it's just her and MIL but she don;t breath a word nor take up for MIL when she's getting the bunt end of the deal.. All she does is run and grabs her something to drink after she's gotten a scolding.. I wish she would tell her quit bringing me water and take some of these insults if you want to help..:wacko:

2 hours ago, angelangie said:
17 hours ago, mentarisenja said:

Greedy Witch will never learn......she will fall into the same trap again and again....

She's been had again.. Do she really think she'll get rich when you obtain money off someone else's back.. That Money was Ill gotten no good fortune will come out of it.. She won't go look for Dr she'll go looking for WDR and she'll beg him not to tell her.. 

Hello guys. A little late to start this drama and only 4 episode in. but is it me getting a little bitt of cinderella feeling of foster mom being awful to DR, but there is smal scene of sister actually showing care for DR like giving her chicken or playing with her. but mom is the one being bad parents always telling how DR is lower then her... also I know foster dad is really caring for DR but I wonder if he had told the truth about about her being friends daughter and told her that his friend could not take care of her, she would react different... maybe... anyway the way she lashed out on her after he had passed away was painful to watch. 

I can already smell that this gonna be painful when dads history gonna be reveled. but then they introduced a detective that asked foster dad about where bio dad where, and also talked about cellmate doing crime again... so I wonder if that detective gonna be the one figuring out what really happened. Bio dad seems to nice to be killing someone with intend. so i think it is more complicated than that..  I know you guys are way ahead of me, so I am just gonna tray to watch more.  

Yes @peggygordon  I quite agree with you, it seems Kang confronted the Haelmoni and blamed her for telling DR the truth. The haelmoni phoned DR and told her that Mr. Kang knew she knows he's her father and he intends to disappear

Poor Mr. Kang, he packed off all his things, and DR found his room empty, it seems he wanted to go away. DR is running after him, crying and calling him "abeoji".  I feel she is going to hug him :)  Both of them act so well.

Why can everyone just mind their own dang business. That haelmoni of all people know what that society is like making relatives pay for the actions of other relatives more so someoone so cloase as a parent. She should have taken it to her dam grave. <_<

On the plus side see fake mother getting her hair dragged was glorious. :lol:

Mr Kang got too comfortable and complacent as well he should have gotten out of dodge sooner.

Hope no one finds out about MR and GR until near the  end and I hope MR will stand up to her vile mother and not let her leech of them.

9 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

I really don't get it with this haelmoni. See, Kang is pretty unhappy with how she butts in and act like a fairy godmother here. She turned Kang to be the worst father ever for abandoning and  keeping the secret from her. Tch.. that haelmoni is annoying! Idk I just don't like her now. Lol

it is a tactic on part of the writer. No one knows that Kang is Doran's real father. So how else can the truth be revealed? I mean remember there are so much complications and mysteries and we have I think 50 episodes left (not sure). So the writer needs a space to solve all the climaxes about Daya's father. Also poor Kang needs to find happiness too. How can he have it when there are so many secrets??

Just now, stargazer187 said:

I know that. But still I feel that writer could find other way.  The writer made the haelmoni character so unlikable for me. I just can't understand why she's doing this. 

it is clear, she was afraid to die. She is having an operation. Also she knows nothing about Kang's crime and imprisonment 

2 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

I think she knows he's going to jail, no?  Kang commended DR and asked her to send the baby to orphanage before he went with the polices who pick him up. And Kang told her to keep it a secret from anyone because he doesn't want DR or people know that he is her father. He doesn't want people look down or teat her bad because he has a father like him. These are information that she has enough so far. 

yes, I remember now, she was holding the baby when the police came. But she felt sorry for Kang and Doran. Maybe she felt they needed each other??

Archived