[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

0ly40

11 minutes ago, smhelen said:

Frustrating. In the end, all that I want is for Daya's husband to dumb her. 

I guess the writer like DY very much and so wanted to give her an easy time till the end.  Probably there will be a 5 minutes of sadness for a brat like DY.  

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

I guess the writer like DY very much and so wanted to give her an easy time till the end.  Probably there will be a 5 minutes of sadness for a brat like DY.  

I bet DR is going to feel sorry for her after following  her. I also bet DY is going  to say I was always jealous of you and your marriage that why I wanted to tear it down Or something like that. :rolleyes:

23 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

i have hopes that DR will slap DY. LOL and tell her that she needs to stop being a bully and that she needs to work on herself. DY is not ready for marriage and she heavily relies on her husband. 

The best gift that DR can give to DY is a slap on her face to make her wake up. To be honest, DY doesn't love her husband, she's in love with the title and social status. 

15 minutes ago, Boba said:

@dramaninjaEven if you don't understand the language and watch it raw, at least get the content right. 

Why so serious? I’ve seen numerous times on these forum threads when people make mistakes about the preview or raw episodes including people who know the language. Is that something to blow up? :blink:

I’m so glad I dropped this show last fall. Checking this thread today, reading what’s been happening and hearing that tomorrow is the last episode makes me even more satisfied that I dropped it when I did. That said, I hope everyone’s wish comes true and Da Ya gets divorced. :lol:

23 minutes ago, Boba said:

@dramaninjaEven if you don't understand the language and watch it raw, at least get the content right. 

Dont come in here late and try to suck the fun out of the thread by being hostile for  no reason.

Now I am done with this.

@celebriannaAlot of us just want to see Daya suffer at this point lol. 

15 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Why so serious? I’ve seen numerous times on these forum threads when people make mistakes about the preview or raw episodes including people who know the language. Is that something to blow up? :blink:

I’m so glad I dropped this show last fall. Checking this thread today, reading what’s been happening and hearing that tomorrow is the last episode makes me even more satisfied that I dropped it when I did. That said, I hope everyone’s wish comes true and Da Ya gets divorced. :lol:

@celebriannaGo up and see what she posted. i didn't say anything rude just tell her that her intro was wrong. Then she started add stuffs to the mix, when I clearly say ”im sorry but” Then she proceeds with tackling me. Thank you!

Then I told her at least get the content right even if she watches it raw. Like images. 

Then she goes on and on about me and I'm like ”....”

Okay next! Then she accused me of being rude to her and etc. i did not yell at her or use vulgar languages. Overall I don't even know how she blew it out of proportion. 

@dramaninja, unfortunately I would be shocked if the writer actually gives Da Ya a satisfying comeuppance for all the terrible things she has done. It’s only one episode left according to @Ayame‘s post and the writer has to deal with many characters so I can’t imagine that viewers will actually see Da Ya suffer in a satisfying way. Personally for me, with all the wrongs Da Ya has done, I would only be satisfied seeing her suffer for several episodes over a period of time. I also feel that a lot of these family show writers always make the main female character suffer for like 40 plus one-hour episodes and give the villain a bit of comeuppance in the last episode as well as a very lame semblance of redemption. It’s never satisfying. 

@Boba, I saw @dramaninja‘s original post as well yours which began with highlighting that @dramaninja‘s post was incorrect before giving your summary of points in the episode. I still think, “why so serious?” People make mistakes all the time on these forum threads.

7 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@dramaninja, unfortunately I would be shocked if the writer actually gives Da Ya a satisfying comeuppance for all the terrible things she has done. It’s only one episode left according to @Ayame‘s post and the writer has to deal with many characters so I can’t imagine that viewers will actually see Da Ya suffer in a satisfying way. Personally for me, with all the wrongs Da Ya has done, I would only be satisfied seeing her suffer for several episodes over a period of time. I also feel that a lot of these family show writers always make the main female character suffer for like 40 plus one-hour episodes and give the villain a bit of comeuppance in the last episode as well as a very lame semblance of redemption. It’s never satisfying. 

@Boba, I saw @dramaninja‘s original post as well yours which began with highlighting that @dramaninja‘s post was incorrect before giving your summary of points in the episode. I still think, “why so serious?” People make mistakes all the time on these forum threads.

Yeah I am not expecting much at all they love letting the leads suffer but never the villains its always the case sigh.

42 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Please watch tomorrow's episode and join us in swearing at the writer. :smirk:

4 hours ago, dramaninja said:

They going to dragggggggg this until the end

Yall will be happy to know Kang and HJ seems to have made up.

Daya dragging off the other girl her husband is cheating on her with to her nest somewhere and DR following her should be funny.Also WDR meeting face to face with the backer guy at the company should be interesting.

No preview from what I seen,is tomorrow the last episode?

Other than confusing DR and DY’s names initially I don’t see what was posted here being wrong. Everyone makes typos and errors (gasp!) on these forums. That is why there is an edit button. You keep marching @dramaninja!. I still like you even though you made an error. I won’t get upset and make three posts about it.

2 hours ago, smhelen said:

Frustrating. In the end, all that I want is for Daya's husband to dumb her. 

Piff..I wanted to se DY crying today...to suffer a lot mooore....but they would only give us tomorrow...

2 hours ago, Boba said:

I think @dramaninja and @smhelen and many others are looking for was the take down of DY like they showed in the preview.  Since it did not come as late as the last but one episode, they must have been disappointed.  I hear you guys and gals.  I wanted that too.  Everything else is fine.  How did you feel about the remorse from GR and their family.  It had to be done.  But did not feel great about it.  I wish it was more heartfelt than shown in the episode.  

10 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

I think @dramaninja and @smhelen and many others are looking for was the take down of DY like they showed in the preview.  Since it did not come as late as the last but one episode, they must have been disappointed.  I hear you guys and gals.  I wanted that too.  Everything else is fine.  How did you feel about the remorse from GR and their family.  It had to be done.  But did not feel great about it.  I wish it was more heartfelt than shown in the episode.  

Every felt just blahhhh no build up just everyone all of a sudden is happy and at a dinner table while 2 of leads leads still  cry in silence its so odd.

Well no one cares if DY is happy.

3 hours ago, Boba said:

Erm..I’m sorry but the info that you give is incorrect, if you haven't watch it, please don't make assumptions.

Anyways, to make it short, DR’s father name has finally been clear to the public that he wasn't the killer. People who threw eggs at DR came back to apologize with flowers! LOL!  The irony!

If I was DR I would take my eggs and throwback at them. 

HJ told DY that DR is the father and ugh! Can't stand DY, her face expression makes me wanna slap her!

Then WDR’s mother had a talk with DR’s father! That richard simmons! I just want to pull her hair! At this point, I don't even want DR to deal with that toxic family in law.

WDR and DR’s father had a talk and due to the influence of WDR’s mother, the conversation left WDR heart-broken. *rolls eyes.

Oh DR and the baker go on a movie date :), so cute! I haven’t seen DR so relax, happy, and laughing in a long time.  I hope they will end up together. As much as I like WDR, his family is too much trouble for DR and her family. 

I want to see DR finish her school and become a lawyer, that was her original dream before her adopted dad passed away.

Mr. Kang joined HJ’s family for fabulous dinner. :) DR’s adopted mother told everyone that HJ is pregnant because she was showing pregnant symptoms like  nausea. Everyone is shocked but happy. 

Oh cute scene: MR.KANG and HJ are happy together when they received the baby’s little shoes. 

I'm not gonna go into details, as DY pretends to go to bed, her husband sneak out for his rendezvous with his mistress. In the daytime, DY see the mistress, walks up to her and grab her by her hair and drag her to the corner. DR is walking by and she see DY dragging the mistress’s hair, so she follows.

i hope DR will protect the mistress because it looks like the mistress is much nicer than DY. 

But with the way the writer-nim previous works, DR might protect and defend DY if the mistress attempt to hurt DY.

Ugh! I do not want to see that happen, so i prayed that tomorrow episode DR can finally slap the hell out of DY and defend the mistress!

During the corporate meeting, WDR us shocked to find the handsome baker at the meeting and in process of finding  out that the baker is the grandson of this huge corporate that WDR is working with. It's nice to see Baker in a suit. 

DR and her father deserves every ounce of happiness and I hope DR will get with the baker. At least the baker’s family will not give DR and her family troubles, especially the fact that the grandfather will do anything to have his grandson back and I’m pretty sure he already did a background check on DR and her father. 

So if they get together, she can live a happy married life with loving in-laws and become a lawyer. 

hy sorry to disagree with you.. but i don't think it's a good ending for this drama..

because this drama also about WDR and DR love and hardship.. if the drama ending with DR with another guy i can only tell that this drama ending is worse than Korean Odyssey.. when we already fall in love with the hardship DR has to endure and how WDR always try to take care of DR with everything he's got..

dont forget DR's father can't be prove innocent if it's not because WDR trying to convince mr. Yang and touch his heart..

all i hope that this drama end happy ending for DR and his father.. hope DY got a nice payback for her malicious and greedy heart..

and i also hope that DR carried WDR's child..

Yeah they obviously both still in love with each other but they caught between the 2 the families I cant believe this is still going on when it ends tomorrow.

Pretty unfair for the both of them having to split to make others happy.Both dads are basically putting thoughts and words in their mouths.

Can anyone translate this?'

http://polinews.co.kr/news/article.html?no=385452#07Qv

Omo omo kinda disappointing with wrap up between DoRan and WDR....sigh

in reality it makes sense to go separate ways. But this KDrama with a capital D!  Come one they gotta have their happy ever after. 

Predicting a time jump. Since impossible to wrap up everything in 1 hour episode!

also kang and DoRan both need time to heal and rebound those hateful wounds from the Wang family.  

Maybe will find out the mystery of the connection of Myeong and DoRan.

last but not least.  it’s been a good long drama weekend. finally my weekend routine will change becuz was so addicted to this drama. :lol:

It makes sense for DR and WDR to not get back together, considering how his family treated her. Even now they aren't welcoming her back with open arms, but more like letting the smelly cat your crazy grandma likes back in the house because it's raining outside and she is worried about it. Only WDR's mother can change Kang's heart and it'll take a miracle for her to sincerely apologize. Though it's a bit of a cop-out I feel like fans would be ok with her ending up with TP, just to get her away from that toxic house. It's either that or WDR moves out, so if they do get back together it won't be because they need a servant daughter-in-law.

Archived