[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

0ly40

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goodness gracious, the writer made HJ cried again.  Just in you’ll wanna know, HJ and Kang broke up again.  Meanwhile HJ cried buckets of tears.  I mean what the hell is the writing doing with these two people?  I feel so bad for HJ, she didn’t do anything wrong, but because of Kang she is crying a lot.  I hate the writer for pairing them up.  Now we won’t see the happy HJ until the last episode.  And to this day, no one knows she’s pregnant, like what the hell?  I can understand why HJ is leaving Kang, so he can feel at peace.  I feel bad for everybody, lol.  I hope Kang will get back with HJ right away. 

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

the preview is very good chingus

Hide contents

Gorea and his mom apologize for Kang :) but bad Daya is not apologizing along :angry: she is such a pain.

Don't worry about Daya. That woman is about to go down. Her beloved man cheated on her. It served her right! Even though cheating is bad, but she sabotaged DR’s love life! Karma will serve her bloody self. She is such a freaking richard simmons. 

53 minutes ago, Boba said:

Don't worry about Daya. That woman is about to go down. Her beloved man cheated on her. It served her right! Even though cheating is bad, but she sabotaged DR’s love life! Karma will serve her bloody self. She is such a freaking richard simmons. 

I am just waiting for that part. It would be the only happy episode for me. At this point I do not want DR back wit that familly. She should move on. She does not need to be with such people around. Even if they love each other the way that has treated her is so bad that is better to move on from all this. 

1 hour ago, Boba said:

Hopefully she is the only  one that ends up alone after all of this. 

WDR and DR deserve each other after all this nonsense between their families.Not many people would go to such lengths.

Lets undo all the damage cause by all these  idiots.

24 minutes ago, roli said:

At this point I do not want DR back wit that familly. She should move on. She does not need to be with such people around.

I agree. They don't deserve her and she is better off without them.

26 minutes ago, smhelen said:

I agree. They don't deserve her and she is better off without them.

Could WDR , DR and Grandma leave together and forgett about the other familly members. Is this posible. 

2 hours ago, roli said:

Could WDR , DR and Grandma leave together and forgett about the other familly members. Is this posible. 

That would have the best solution from the beginning but now I think the ship has sailed. 

While waiting for the subs to come out for this morning's episodes I want to touch on something I observed in yesterday's episode. When I asked my wife for her reaction, she said she had the same thoughts. During the scene where Madam Airhead, DY's wicked witch mother and their two snob friends were having lunch, I couldn't help but notice the looks on the snob friend's faces when Airhead mentioned WDR was dating the Shing Sun Group daughter. It's like they know something about the girl that Airhead doesn't. Did anyone else pick up on that vibe?

There is more than meets the eye to the girl. I mean she got divorced after only a month and she seems desperate to latch on to the Wang family. Something doesn't smell right. I have a sneaking suspicion Airhead's grand plan to marry into the Shin Sung Group is going to blow up right in her face and she is going to be totally embarrassed.

35 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

While waiting for the subs to come out for this morning's episodes I want to touch on something I observed in yesterday's episode. When I asked my wife for her reaction, she said she had the same thoughts. During the scene where Madam Airhead, DY's wicked witch mother and their two snob friends were having lunch, I couldn't help but notice the looks on the snob friend's faces when Airhead mentioned WDR was dating the Shing Sun Group daughter. It's like they know something about the girl that Airhead doesn't. Did anyone else pick up on that vibe?

There is more than meets the eye to the girl. I mean she got divorced after only a month and she seems desperate to latch on to the Wang family. Something doesn't smell right. I have a sneaking suspicion Airhead's grand plan to marry into the Shin Sung Group is going to blow up right in her face and she is going to be totally embarrassed.

Its always a catch with people like that ti made no sense why she so attach to him already.

@stroppyseI dont agree at all the baker guy still has done nothing to get this type of fantasy from people, but WDR Save her father when no one else could but thats still isn't enough because of family?He was useless in a very criital part of her life, so why does he continue to be prop up like some amazing guy that can get stuff done I have no idea

WDR  deserve happiness just as much as anyone else , Its very unfair to use his family as some, bludgeon against him like they did with her dad against her.

17 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

WDR's mother is still an unrepentant nightmare and DY seems no closer to getting a divorce from YR. Plus, DR isn't looking for a posh life anyway. She could be happy with a simpler life with TP, assuming that TP continues to hold out against his grandfather. Otherwise, if she becomes a chaebol wife, as long as TP can protect her unlike WDR, it would be a better life than having to deal with spiteful, malicious MIL and SIL.

Mark my words. Next weekend, Madam Airhead will be apologizing to DR and her father. DY will be miserable even if she doesn't get a divorce because her husband is eyeing other women. She will never become the "Madam of Bom and Food."

43 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

Mark my words. Next weekend, Madam Airhead will be apologizing to DR and her father. DY will be miserable even if she doesn't get a divorce because her husband is eyeing other women. She will never become the "Madam of Bom and Food."

Yep pretty much not to mention the murderer basically got away it with it which is really annoying.

@stroppyseYep I understated  that I really hate disagreeing with you since I agree whit you 99% of the time lol.I still despise his mom and DR no question but I dont want them the satisfaction of thinking they won, the more his mom does not want them together  the more want I it to happen! I guess this is just an annoying position huh?

I dont think things will be the same either way though since her dad and WDR now has a voice and DR mom isnt the person she  once was.

Also WDR dad going to feel guilty and the grandma well we know she already love her.

8 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

Did anyone else pick up on that vibe?

I think they snickered because of her over ambitous plan. I went back to watch, you and your wife are on to something. They did look at each other with the look, "does not she know?"

41 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

WDR: I will remarry Do Ran-shi.
Mother: Rather than living with the daughter of a murderer, it’s better that you live alone!
WDR: Do Ran is not the daughter of a murderer. Please watch what you say from now on!

This upsets me. Why is this subhuman thinks she has the right to label people? 

Archived