[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

0ly40

3 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@celebrianna did you watch it live now? Ah.. I still have to wait 6 hours more. 

Yes DY is so irritating! Very annoying! She wants everyone only love her and look at her. 

No, usually KBS post clips of the day's episodes on its youtube channel and the one below show Dae Ryook conferssing to Do Ran. Heh. I guess he can't hold it in anymore.

https://youtu.be/O3D0BvrLfuY

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@stargazer187, did he really say this is our first day? lol I really can't wait to see them dating. Dae Ryook gives me a different vibe to most other male leads perhaps because he can be goofy at times and he just seems soft. However, I know he's ambitious and hardworking but turns into a softie with Do Ran. I would like to see how he would treat Do Ran. ^_^

I don't think Do Ran will accept him right away. She's so busy earning money that she never thinks of romance. I can't see her changing her outlook unless she starts falling for him too.

Completely agree with you ladies @celebrianna and @stargazer187 . DY is as fake as they come. I definitely see her manipulating the situation and working with MIL against Do Ran. All he'll will break loose when MIL funds out DR fancies Do Ran.

He, confessed, really! Wow, now I'm really looking forward to watching the next episode.

@tas82, quite frankly when I saw grandma refused to give Da Ya her large diamond necklace I already envision a makjang storyline where Da Ya steals the necklace or borrows it without grandma’s knowledge and Do Ran is suspected of the theft. I really hope the writer doesn’t go there because Do Ran has enough hard knocks as it is.

finally dae ryook broke up with the rich girl and owned up with his feelings to Doran. Really loved the amusement park scenes. Pure love.

I think next week Doran at first will turn down Dae ryooks confession. I mean in her mind Dae ryook is still dating the rich girl. but I can't wait for they scenes. 

Daya is getting more jealous and more annoying by the episope. honestly don't know what is her problem.  She's acting like she's going to own everything one day. too spoiled.

I really like the grandma. It's funny how she can read Daya when she is doesn't remember. 

@joccu, Da Ya is indeed going to be a huge problem and so is Dae Ryook’s mom. I finished today’s episodes and I’m glad that Dae Ryook finally made Do Ran aware of his feelings. She might reject him but now at least she’ll know why he acts the way he does towards her. From the preview for next weekend’s episodes it looks like even her father, Chaffeur Kang, opposes her dating Dae Ryook. 

Well, back to Da Ya. She openly admitted to her mom that she dislikes Do Ran. She said it feels like Do Ran is taking her spot. In the preview for next week she lashes out at Do Ran in the house telling her she should know her place. It looks like Dae Ryook’s dad walked in just in time to hear Da Ya yell out loudly at Do Ran. I feel like Dae Ryook’s mom, Da Ya’s mom and Yi Ryook will be the most sympathetic with Da Ya. I could see them all turning on Do Ran soon especially when the friends of Dae Ryook’s mom put it in her head that there were true stories of rich dementia patients who left their wealth to strangers.

Dae Ryook’s mom wore grandma’s necklace out with her friends at Hong Sil’s store. She tried on a puffer coat and was modeling for them and I have a feeling she might have lost it. It was never shown that she did but it made no sense for the writer to have her try on the coat and model it for her friends while wearing the necklace. Also, when Hong Sil saw the necklace she was internally lamenting it was no wonder Da Ya felt upset because grandma gave the necklace to Do Ran but not Da Ya. I can see some plot springing from the necklace. I just hope they leave innocent Do Ran out of their greed.

@celebrianna i'm with you about the diamond necklace. but I honestly hope that the writer doesn't go there. I mean there is already too many obstacles.   

I'm wondering who is going to be the first to find out about Doran real father.  I have this feeling that is going to be Doran adoptive mother.

16 minutes ago, joccu said:

@celebrianna i'm with you about the diamond necklace. but I honestly hope that the writer doesn't go there. I mean there is already too many obstacles.   

I'm wondering who is going to be the first to find out about Doran real father.  I have this feeling that is going to be Doran adoptive mother.

I think it has to be someone connected to the grandma of Do Ran’s friend who finds out first. She’s currently the only one who knows the truth. Only unless someone in the Wang household finds Chaffeur Kang’s photo album of all of Do Ran’s pictures from baby to adulthood. So I’ll guess that the nosy housekeeper or somebody who is antagonistic to Do Ran would find out if that’s the method used to expose her birth secret.

16 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

if DR's mom finds out that DR's arranged marriage plan is called off because her son is falling for DR. And also DR's birth secret and her dad's past. Ugh.. I hope they won't go too makjang. And I have a faith in DR character that she won't be easily bullied.

That's when I plan to skip watching until I read here things are getting better

Holaa this is my first comment in this forum. It's been a long time since Laureel Tree Tailor i never been so much pay attention for any KDrama.

I really like the main lead pairing Uee and Lee Jang Woo. They have a great chemistry.

Do Ran's Father has a handsome face just not like other fathers in Kdrama kekekeke.

Is it possible Do Ran grandma is Myeong Hee?  

anyway Congratulation for last episodes ratings 31%

20 minutes ago, peggygordon said:

https://youtu.be/u1CYFYMh3Uk

LOL when i see Do Ran father (Kim Dong Chul) and Da Ya's aunt (Hong Jo) scene. I hope they will be another couple.

I would love to see it too but I think she has a strong battle ahead of her. He won’t open his heart easily.

Well guys, there might be lots of Do Ran and Dae Ryook scenes today along with Appa Kang. And boy gold digger Da Ya sure exposed herself today to Do Ran, her father, grandma, Chairman Wang and the maids. I think Dae Ryook heard about the put down that Do Ran got and rushed to her house just when she arrived home and had tears in her eyes. It looks like he apologized on behalf of his family and he saw how hurt Do Ran was by what happened. One thing I’m glad about is that Appa Kang stood up firmly to gold digger Da Ya when she was talking down to them. I can’t wait for subs later today. 

Archived