[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

0ly40

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, luvabe said:

We already know that Grandma lost her sister Myung-hee (the MIL said that in an earlier episode). The theory is that DR is Myung-hee's granddaughter.

If that is true...that would make her cousin with the ex husband..???... I mean she would be related to them. They would not be able to be married. At this point I want her far away of this familly they do not deserve her. She needs someone that supports her no mattet what. And also I need the dummy Da Ya to pay for her part. Can the writter make her husband cheat on her with the female employe or is he just a puppet. 

So WDR and DR divorced

Taepung’s background, he is actually only grandson of a chaebol. Just like other kdrama, for unknown reason, Taepung’s parent was not acknowledged by his grandfather, but now he looks for his only grandson, Taepung. Anyway he is kind of richer than Wang’s family haha, he is showing his interest in Doran :)  WDR and the girl he first had interest in getting married reunion, both a divorcées.

Ok this scenario nothing new, lets wait how thing will turn out now. Maybe Taepung will be the one who help Wang’s family or play an important role regarding to Wang family’s busniess. If not, there is no point to portray him with that background. Or maybe the writer want to deliver a message: you think you are rich but there are people who is richer than you hahaha. in previous ep, in my point of view, WDR only said to DR things will work out, “words” only,  things worked out but WDR wasnt the one who solved those problems, same for Mr Kang’s past, he accepted that but then i think he should come up with plan in case the truth is revealed, but no and they divorced im a little bit disappointed. So, for me it doesnt matter whom DR will end up with Taepung is way richer than WDR now hahaha I would love to see Eun young and Daya’s reaction when they see DR with Taepung, the one who is not only rich but also accept DR and Mr’s past. (In your face hahahhaha)

As for Mr Kang, its clear now he wasnt the one who killed Daya’s father. In the preview, Gorae said something about he will kill Mr Kang if thats what his mother want (im not sure if i heard its wrong) wonder he is collapsed though. Haizzz in a lighter note, Hong Joo wont leave Mr Kang for sure.

But still I grow tired of the same formula with he leads, things get tough she runs an cries she has to chase her again an again she still has not stood up for herself this late.

I am sick of it at this point its very frustrating.I dont think she chase him not one time during this drama yet.I really dislike dramas that do this.

Anyone else really disappointed?

4 hours ago, roli said:

If that is true...that would make her cousin with the ex husband..???... I mean she would be related to them. They would not be able to be married. At this point I want her far away of this familly they do not deserve her. She needs someone that supports her no mattet what. And also I need the dummy Da Ya to pay for her part. Can the writter make her husband cheat on her with the female employe or is he just a puppet. 

Yes, that would make them cousins. Like you I also thought that they wouldn't be able to be married, but someone pointed out in a previous post that they could still be because they would be third cousins or something (I can never understand the system of "cousins" in Western culture).

From the preview it seems like the loan shark came out after being pushed by Mr. Kang. So it was the loan shark who killed DY's Dad?? Also, did nothing happen in today's ep, since apparently the truth about Mr. Kang's incident has not been revealed yet?

I actually feel bad for Go-rae. He's probably the most innocent character in the drama. He knows nothing, has no secrets, yet has to suffer from not only the big reveal about Mr. Kang but also his mom and sister's tantrums. Edit: Did Go-rae move out and live with Mi-ran at her mom's? If so I salute that. If only WDR had done that earlier...

Also don't get mad at me but I want DR to end up with Tae-poong, not because he's a chaebol but because I think DR and Mr. Kang will live more peacefully with TP than with that toxic family of WDR.

Update: Just watched today's ep w/o subs. I'm now completely in love with TP. What a man. A sweet, handsome man at that!

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:
  Hide contents

Kang fainted after stealing the money. He didnt stab the dentist, he found him already stabbed after he woke up. He is innocent.

The Knife dropped to the floor while him and

The dentist were struggling, The dentist pushed

Mr Kang to the floor he passed out , When he woke up the knife was already in the dentist chest, Also the Loan shark was right behind them when they were fighting. 

What's with going GR and his Mom and the bakery guy? In the preview GR collapses at

the hospital after his mom takes to him. I hope it's not another DNA bomb about to drop, Seems the bakery guy has something to hide

too.The family relations in this drama are out

Of control , But please first clear Mr Kang

first he's suffered enough.

I am disappointed to know divorced, but I know that the guilt and family pressure are too strong, they seemed like a couple able to support even if it was difficult for everyone, I wanted to see WDR as in the past to stay strong, but can DR and WDR get back together? I do not know. This new character seems interesting. But poor father, he suffers a lot and all those years in jail so that he may be innocent, I wonder if the writers will kill him at the end of the drama is possible

I can't wait to see DY and her mom's reactions when they find out Mr. Kang is innocent. They should get down on their knees to apologize to him and DR, and I hope Mr. Kang and DR won't forgive them (but that probably won't happen since it's Kdrama and everyone's forgiven in the end).

I don't know how they're gonna find out, tho. I can't see the loan shark talking to either DY or the mom. Maybe HJ or Go-rae will find out somehow?

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The drama is extended only by six episodes. It is 106 episodes. It ends on 17 March

http://mnews.imaeil.com/Broadcast/2019011320582207960

I find it strange that it's only extended by 6 episodes.  With the new plot lines and new characters, I feel like it needs to be extended by at least 10 episodes instead of 6.  The show has too much going on that I don't know if they can satisfactorily tie up all the plot-lines in a month's time.  Usually with these weekend family dramas, they tend to be overlong and should really be less than 50 episodes, but I think in this case the 6 episode extension seems a bit short.  I guess we'll see how much they pack it in the remaining episodes.  

As for DR's ex-husband, I really don't want him to end up with the heiress.  I would prefer DR to end up with TP more than back with her ex.  I wonder if her ex will end up dead in the end at the hands of DY?

2 hours ago, hmmmgood said:

As for DR's ex-husband, I really don't want him to end up with the heiress.  I would prefer DR to end up with TP more than back with her ex.  I wonder if her ex will end up dead in the end at the hands of DY?

That would be the sadest end of all...he really loves DR but at the same he does not want her suffering with his familly. I hope he can move on and so her DR...with a new love or at some other city, that would help to heal everything. To many people suffering. In thr mean time I reallu wand DY husband to cheat her..witj the employee, I want her suffering and that for me would be the perfect finalle. She deserves it. 

So in the preview, GR at the hospital scene, I predict that either HJ or Mr. Kang will get hurt.  Bc GR said he will take revenge on his father for his mother.   And HJ said, “no”.  So most likely one of them will end up in the hospital.  Also, I wonder why GR passed out on the street.  Does anyone have guess on that? 

44 minutes ago, Jamie Hartford said:

So in the preview, GR at the hospital scene, I predict that either HJ or Mr. Kang will get hurt.  Bc GR said he will take revenge on his father for his mother.   And HJ said, “no”.  So most likely one of them will end up in the hospital.  Also, I wonder why GR passed out on the street.  Does anyone have guess on that? 

I'm thinking back to a previous ep when he had a nosebleed,  Maybe he could have 

collapsed from a Aneurism ?.It seemed like he looked a little dizzy before he collapsed. 

19 minutes ago, Doloris B said:

I'm thinking back to a previous ep when he had a nosebleed,  Maybe he could have 

collapsed from a Aneurism ?.It seemed like he looked a little dizzy before he collapsed. 

Someone else on another site commented the same thing. If so maybe Mr. Kang will be the only who can save him (same blood type, for example)?

Archived